Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,674 members, 7,820,368 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:46 PM

Sinach Offers Scholarship To Pure Water Seller Who Showed Rare Sales Skill - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sinach Offers Scholarship To Pure Water Seller Who Showed Rare Sales Skill (48651 Views)

Lady Who Showed Her Raw B00bs In Tiktok Video Lashed By Her Brother (video) / 46-year-old Sinach Looking Stunning In New Photos / Olakunle Churchill Offers Scholarship To 10 Students Of UNILAG Through Praiz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sinach Offers Scholarship To Pure Water Seller Who Showed Rare Sales Skill by Celsius0: 5:03pm On Nov 25, 2020
Very commendable

1 Like

Re: Sinach Offers Scholarship To Pure Water Seller Who Showed Rare Sales Skill by PBeni(m): 5:03pm On Nov 25, 2020
Ok
Re: Sinach Offers Scholarship To Pure Water Seller Who Showed Rare Sales Skill by Sokii: 5:03pm On Nov 25, 2020
Amazing
Re: Sinach Offers Scholarship To Pure Water Seller Who Showed Rare Sales Skill by Injera(f): 5:04pm On Nov 25, 2020
TossTos:
Thanks For been large-hearted . We rise by lifting others
being not been.get it!
Re: Sinach Offers Scholarship To Pure Water Seller Who Showed Rare Sales Skill by Tpave(m): 5:04pm On Nov 25, 2020
Talent
Re: Sinach Offers Scholarship To Pure Water Seller Who Showed Rare Sales Skill by Nobody: 5:05pm On Nov 25, 2020
peacekante:
Impressive. God don pick the boy call
LUCKY DOES NOT BELONGS TO EVERY MAN what women do for me no men ever do the quarter MUST OF THEM ARE EMPLOYERS
Re: Sinach Offers Scholarship To Pure Water Seller Who Showed Rare Sales Skill by Ubijus1(m): 5:05pm On Nov 25, 2020
Way maker, miracle worker, promise keeper
That's who you're!

1 Like

Re: Sinach Offers Scholarship To Pure Water Seller Who Showed Rare Sales Skill by Nobody: 5:05pm On Nov 25, 2020
Deathissweet:
..... shocked grin
Your moniker undecided
Re: Sinach Offers Scholarship To Pure Water Seller Who Showed Rare Sales Skill by Duduop: 5:05pm On Nov 25, 2020
Wow
Re: Sinach Offers Scholarship To Pure Water Seller Who Showed Rare Sales Skill by majamajic(m): 5:05pm On Nov 25, 2020
sigiyaya:
The rate of poverty growth in Nigeria is alarming angry angry

Because he is Hawking water ?
Re: Sinach Offers Scholarship To Pure Water Seller Who Showed Rare Sales Skill by omoadeleye(m): 5:06pm On Nov 25, 2020
Nice
Re: Sinach Offers Scholarship To Pure Water Seller Who Showed Rare Sales Skill by Nobody: 5:07pm On Nov 25, 2020
GO LUCKY YOUNG BOY THANK YOUR POSITIVE SPIRIT
Re: Sinach Offers Scholarship To Pure Water Seller Who Showed Rare Sales Skill by Nobody: 5:07pm On Nov 25, 2020
Nairalandian:

Your moniker undecided

Read my profile. I had a death experience
Re: Sinach Offers Scholarship To Pure Water Seller Who Showed Rare Sales Skill by Emary(f): 5:07pm On Nov 25, 2020
As much as I appreciate what she has done and highly commend her for her actions, I feel we can all look around us and find similar children who are in need of help. We don't have to wait for them to go viral to intervene.

3 Likes

Re: Sinach Offers Scholarship To Pure Water Seller Who Showed Rare Sales Skill by Nobody: 5:08pm On Nov 25, 2020
fantastic, Sinach. smiley

1 Like

Re: Sinach Offers Scholarship To Pure Water Seller Who Showed Rare Sales Skill by Nobody: 5:08pm On Nov 25, 2020
fantastic, Sinach. smiley

1 Like

Re: Sinach Offers Scholarship To Pure Water Seller Who Showed Rare Sales Skill by Nobody: 5:13pm On Nov 25, 2020
Re: Sinach Offers Scholarship To Pure Water Seller Who Showed Rare Sales Skill by Ratedgang: 5:15pm On Nov 25, 2020
Keep pressing and one single line then you’re there. Thanks Sinach. God bless you real good.
Re: Sinach Offers Scholarship To Pure Water Seller Who Showed Rare Sales Skill by CSTRR: 5:15pm On Nov 25, 2020
Scholarship is very good, but I don't think that is the real problem.

Empowering the mother with some level of financial independence will go a longer way.

Anyway, she has done very good thing and should be emulated.

1 Like

Re: Sinach Offers Scholarship To Pure Water Seller Who Showed Rare Sales Skill by Nwaotu10(m): 5:15pm On Nov 25, 2020
She should rather open a shop for him.

Who school epp?
Re: Sinach Offers Scholarship To Pure Water Seller Who Showed Rare Sales Skill by Queenserah26(f): 5:16pm On Nov 25, 2020
God bless you Sinach
Re: Sinach Offers Scholarship To Pure Water Seller Who Showed Rare Sales Skill by sigiyaya(m): 5:18pm On Nov 25, 2020
majamajic:

Because he is Hawking water ?
Guy there is high level of poverty in Nigeria. People are frustrated and hungry to the extent of selling their own biological children. Guy una no de reason Nigeria is by all indexes the poverty capital of the world. People are hungry for just food, are you blind to see or must you always defend the hell called Nigeria. Guy please travel out so that your eyes will be open so that you can be able to see how a country is being run.
Re: Sinach Offers Scholarship To Pure Water Seller Who Showed Rare Sales Skill by Obioramichael(m): 5:19pm On Nov 25, 2020
And the man bought all....
Re: Sinach Offers Scholarship To Pure Water Seller Who Showed Rare Sales Skill by Millimann: 5:19pm On Nov 25, 2020
Nice one from both parties.

But the way the small boy was reciting the thing ehn. He really rehearsed it.
Re: Sinach Offers Scholarship To Pure Water Seller Who Showed Rare Sales Skill by colestephan86: 5:28pm On Nov 25, 2020
ashacot:
The Singer has posted on her Instagram account asking for help to locate the little pure water seller. The little boy went viral on social media with his sales ability which stun most social media users.
She wrote on her Instagram account.
WHO KNOWS THIS BOY?
There is a Scholarship for him.
Please D[/b]M.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bP2s7icx8jA

Shortly after she posted it, she later reposted a video of the little boy again after the boy was located with his mum and family.
She said
[b]We found him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aYHayxeijOo

https://www.instagram.com/p/CIAUvNRgytm/?igshid=1x77zv0x63v3s
Ha, he must buy everything o.
I
Re: Sinach Offers Scholarship To Pure Water Seller Who Showed Rare Sales Skill by kemika8989(m): 5:32pm On Nov 25, 2020
ashacot:
The Singer has posted on her Instagram account asking for help to locate the little pure water seller. The little boy went viral on social media with his sales ability which stun most social media users.
She wrote on her Instagram account.
WHO KNOWS THIS BOY?
There is a Scholarship for him.
Please D[/b]M.

https://youtu.be/bP2s7icx8jAf please God in heaven I hate poverty Biko I hate it with all my strength �����

Shortly after she posted it, she later reposted a video of the little boy again after the boy was located with his mum and family.
She said
[b]We found him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aYHayxeijOo

https://www.instagram.com/p/CIAUvNRgytm/?igshid=1x77zv0x63v3s
Re: Sinach Offers Scholarship To Pure Water Seller Who Showed Rare Sales Skill by Swipa: 5:34pm On Nov 25, 2020
See as GOD don butter pesin bread. FATHER WE THANK YOU. Sinach you do well.
Re: Sinach Offers Scholarship To Pure Water Seller Who Showed Rare Sales Skill by Mexyz(m): 5:34pm On Nov 25, 2020
Macsjebs:
wow, she is indeed a good samaritan
May God reward her kind deeds

...Guys, I recently uploaded one of my best as my nairaland profile picture
Kindly show me love by liking my DP, thanks fam, love you all kiss kiss kiss
Guy your face looks familiar shocked
You finished from Uniben?
Re: Sinach Offers Scholarship To Pure Water Seller Who Showed Rare Sales Skill by Nobody: 5:34pm On Nov 25, 2020
Re: Sinach Offers Scholarship To Pure Water Seller Who Showed Rare Sales Skill by Mexyz(m): 5:39pm On Nov 25, 2020
Macsjebs:

Lol, yeah
I thought as much,
I think we were once room mates at Hall 3, can't really recollect the room number now...
Either 306 or so... Seyi, AY and the rest... Anyways this is Osas.
Re: Sinach Offers Scholarship To Pure Water Seller Who Showed Rare Sales Skill by mechanics(m): 5:39pm On Nov 25, 2020
Wow, his time of breakthrough has arrive.
Re: Sinach Offers Scholarship To Pure Water Seller Who Showed Rare Sales Skill by XANDERO85: 5:42pm On Nov 25, 2020
Zane2point4:
No be the other bastarrd wey deh abuse small hawker grl with ordinary 150naira drink...

That girl really needs a heavy slap frm a fulani man...

I'll still proof it that people frm poor homes whether they jam moni later in life or not are usually wicked...

You can never see ppl like dj cuppy try that,that kind person deh have heart of Gold.

Hehehehehe grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Daddy Showkey Bumps Into His Secondary School Teacher At The Airport / Fans Slam Moyo Lawal Over Cleavage-Baring Photo / Mercy Eke: Emmanuel Emenike And Wife Unbothered After BBNaija Housemate Outburst

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.