Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,169 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

2-year-old Girl Raped & Beaten To Death By Mother's Boyfriend In South Africa - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 2-year-old Girl Raped & Beaten To Death By Mother's Boyfriend In South Africa (38172 Views)

8-Year-Old Girl Raped By 19-Year-Old Boy In Enugu (Graphic Video) / 5 Children Poisoned To Death By Their Mother’s Boyfriend In Cameroon (Photo) / "How I Was Raped By My Mother's Boyfriend At Age 13 & Neighbor At Age 5" (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2-year-old Girl Raped & Beaten To Death By Mother's Boyfriend In South Africa by Missyajoke(f): 5:45pm On Nov 25, 2020
Nawa ohh the man deserves to be killed and the Stupid mother deserves to be a barren for life... Kaiih

1 Like

Re: 2-year-old Girl Raped & Beaten To Death By Mother's Boyfriend In South Africa by fuckdemrepented: 5:47pm On Nov 25, 2020
sapphiere:
Leaving your daughter with a male is risky these days o.
you need sense undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2-year-old Girl Raped & Beaten To Death By Mother's Boyfriend In South Africa by Ekpekus(m): 5:48pm On Nov 25, 2020
sapphiere:
Hasty generalization.
Hope you are aware that the mother of the child ran away with the killer.
Hope you read today on NL how a mother attempted to sell her baby for 150k.
Can you say, leaving our sons with a female is risky these days?

When you make statement, view things from the bigger picture and don't generalize hastily

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2-year-old Girl Raped & Beaten To Death By Mother's Boyfriend In South Africa by Kris4luv(m): 5:49pm On Nov 25, 2020
sapphiere:
Not all males o. Some of them not being able to control their libido does not mean that Evelyn is the same
Re: 2-year-old Girl Raped & Beaten To Death By Mother's Boyfriend In South Africa by segebase(m): 5:51pm On Nov 25, 2020
Y
Re: 2-year-old Girl Raped & Beaten To Death By Mother's Boyfriend In South Africa by Splitmind: 5:54pm On Nov 25, 2020
Sometimes you read the news and wonder if some people are even human beings. undecided
Re: 2-year-old Girl Raped & Beaten To Death By Mother's Boyfriend In South Africa by braunny(m): 5:57pm On Nov 25, 2020
sapphiere:
u can say that again so many perv. n paedophiles oh.....

2 Likes

Re: 2-year-old Girl Raped & Beaten To Death By Mother's Boyfriend In South Africa by mechanics(m): 5:58pm On Nov 25, 2020
Imagine o, a 2 year old girl, this is serious.
Re: 2-year-old Girl Raped & Beaten To Death By Mother's Boyfriend In South Africa by pickatyou2: 6:02pm On Nov 25, 2020
Today alone all sort of bad news.
Re: 2-year-old Girl Raped & Beaten To Death By Mother's Boyfriend In South Africa by godofuck231: 6:06pm On Nov 25, 2020
I wish god would let me serve this one time justice, I asked to be armed with just only one broom stick and a rope , make I show satan the meaning of retribution, pain and recompense
Re: 2-year-old Girl Raped & Beaten To Death By Mother's Boyfriend In South Africa by peppermint7(m): 6:07pm On Nov 25, 2020
South Africans na ona be ona prOblems
Dem for done blame Nigerians if chance de.
Re: 2-year-old Girl Raped & Beaten To Death By Mother's Boyfriend In South Africa by praiseneo(m): 6:08pm On Nov 25, 2020
sapphiere:
yea I’m sorry about how your dad raped you too but some other males DGAF about that. No be them send ur papa to become that useless

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2-year-old Girl Raped & Beaten To Death By Mother's Boyfriend In South Africa by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 6:12pm On Nov 25, 2020
Castrate that bastard
Re: 2-year-old Girl Raped & Beaten To Death By Mother's Boyfriend In South Africa by Martinola(m): 6:15pm On Nov 25, 2020
How can u rape a 2 year old? It's beyond my reasoning

1 Like

Re: 2-year-old Girl Raped & Beaten To Death By Mother's Boyfriend In South Africa by Yameater(m): 6:16pm On Nov 25, 2020
Re: 2-year-old Girl Raped & Beaten To Death By Mother's Boyfriend In South Africa by Demigod111(m): 6:16pm On Nov 25, 2020
I still can nt understand why men rap little kids when ashawo guest house dey ....if in hold u too much just visit dem finish..
Re: 2-year-old Girl Raped & Beaten To Death By Mother's Boyfriend In South Africa by realstars: 6:18pm On Nov 25, 2020
We Call This One Original Mad Man.

Re: 2-year-old Girl Raped & Beaten To Death By Mother's Boyfriend In South Africa by Nickymezor(f): 6:24pm On Nov 25, 2020
Beast of a man undecided
Re: 2-year-old Girl Raped & Beaten To Death By Mother's Boyfriend In South Africa by Nobody: 6:29pm On Nov 25, 2020
Ekpekus:

Hasty generalization.
Hope you are aware that the mother of the child ran away with the killer.
Hope you read today on NL how a mother attempted to sell her baby for 150k.
Can you say, leaving our sins with a female is risky these days?

When you make statement, view things from the bigger picture and don't generalize hastily
Did you care to know why she wanted to sell her child? If the father was there to take his responsibility do you think she would want to sell the child?
Selling a child is better than raping or killing a child.

1 Like

Re: 2-year-old Girl Raped & Beaten To Death By Mother's Boyfriend In South Africa by Starzo: 6:33pm On Nov 25, 2020
sapphiere:

The are all the same. Biological or not.
I'm sure ur father rap*d u when u were young.
Probably still doing it now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2-year-old Girl Raped & Beaten To Death By Mother's Boyfriend In South Africa by AmbFitsaint(m): 6:36pm On Nov 25, 2020
sapphiere:

I am a man and you can trust me with your daughters. I will never try such. I am surrounded with girls of little age( neighbours , cousins etc). They spend their time with me as they enjoy my company even in my room. Such thought of defiling them have never crossed my mind. It is barbaric, inhumane and unthinkable.

P.S: I have a girlfriend and we have been dating for long and we have never had sex too. This is the principle I live by.

Men are not the same. So don't generalise

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2-year-old Girl Raped & Beaten To Death By Mother's Boyfriend In South Africa by Passionate888: 6:36pm On Nov 25, 2020
Them no tag him Nigerian?
Re: 2-year-old Girl Raped & Beaten To Death By Mother's Boyfriend In South Africa by Starzo: 6:37pm On Nov 25, 2020
sapphiere:
Did you care to know why she wanted to sell her child? If the father was there to take his responsibility do you think she would want to sell the child?
Just imagine wetin this goat dey talk
I pity for any male around u

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2-year-old Girl Raped & Beaten To Death By Mother's Boyfriend In South Africa by donprinyo(m): 6:39pm On Nov 25, 2020
some people deserves to be turned to grinded meat and use as hamburger sausage cos they are equivalent to cow meat or pork meat
Re: 2-year-old Girl Raped & Beaten To Death By Mother's Boyfriend In South Africa by Passionate888: 6:42pm On Nov 25, 2020
See his face sef, that idiot fit follow perpetrate that xenophobic attack against Nigerians o, but him mind dey him back
Re: 2-year-old Girl Raped & Beaten To Death By Mother's Boyfriend In South Africa by mrmartinez: 6:43pm On Nov 25, 2020
sapphiere:

not all male are the same

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2-year-old Girl Raped & Beaten To Death By Mother's Boyfriend In South Africa by Ekpekus(m): 6:48pm On Nov 25, 2020
sapphiere:
Just imagine your mindset. So there is a reason to sell a child you gave birth to. So assume the father of the child is dead, she would be handicapped?
Again, think before typing it would help.. look at your assertion rating one evil above another. SMH

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2-year-old Girl Raped & Beaten To Death By Mother's Boyfriend In South Africa by kemmy196(m): 6:50pm On Nov 25, 2020
nawaooo,
Re: 2-year-old Girl Raped & Beaten To Death By Mother's Boyfriend In South Africa by Nobody: 6:51pm On Nov 25, 2020
Ekpekus:

Just imagine your mindset. So there is a reason to sell a child you gave birth to. So assume the father of the child is dead, she would be handicapped?
Again, think before typing it would help.. look at your assertion rating one evil above another. SMH
Would rather sell my child off than rape or kill him.
Re: 2-year-old Girl Raped & Beaten To Death By Mother's Boyfriend In South Africa by gambia(m): 6:51pm On Nov 25, 2020
Ekpekus:

Dont mind the slowpoke.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2-year-old Girl Raped & Beaten To Death By Mother's Boyfriend In South Africa by Amazinggirl95: 6:51pm On Nov 25, 2020
Death penalty for rapist...God forbid! It will never be well for this useless man ..am in tears,and even killed the child..he will never know peace in this world! He will gnash his teeth for the rest of his life...pains and agony will be his bosom all the day of his miserable life and to the useless mother..your daughter pain will be your crown,misery shall know you by name ,for being a useless mother,you will cease to bear that title in your life....should I be wrong to say mother be careful of putting your daughter with Men..cos paedophile is not written on the forehead and you cant know them..please dont trust any man in any disguise please....

1 Like

Re: 2-year-old Girl Raped & Beaten To Death By Mother's Boyfriend In South Africa by Obemube35(m): 6:51pm On Nov 25, 2020
sapphiere:

i stand to correct you, all male can't do such an evil act. my god-daughter is 5years old and i have been carrying her since she was zero years till date. a male child can also be abused sexually too.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Woman Allegedly Set Ablaze By Her 'Jealous' Co-Wife Dies In Owerri (Graphic Pix) / Man Beheaded In Anambra, Two Others Killed In Renewed Cult War (Photo) / Kenyan Woman Poisons Her 2 Kids To Death, Stabs Herself After Separation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.