Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,360 members, 7,836,470 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:25 AM

Tolani Baj Visits Kabiru Adewale Shotobu Of Ikorodu (Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tolani Baj Visits Kabiru Adewale Shotobu Of Ikorodu (Video) (36943 Views)

'This One Na Step-Mommy Of Ikorodu' – Bobrisky's Lookalike Spotted / Mohbad Buried In Ikorodu (Video) / Tolani Baj Shows Cleavage In New Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tolani Baj Visits Kabiru Adewale Shotobu Of Ikorodu (Video) by ousandth: 6:09pm On Nov 25, 2020
Nice one
Re: Tolani Baj Visits Kabiru Adewale Shotobu Of Ikorodu (Video) by Nobody: 6:10pm On Nov 25, 2020
devilmaycry:

Ya...she tried ...but i wont give her most beautiful tho....

I mean...didnt u see ozor ?...ozor with d leggins grin
Smh angry
Common sense they say is not common.
Re: Tolani Baj Visits Kabiru Adewale Shotobu Of Ikorodu (Video) by Kirchoffs: 6:10pm On Nov 25, 2020
MARADONA IS DEAD!!!!!!!!

RIP
Re: Tolani Baj Visits Kabiru Adewale Shotobu Of Ikorodu (Video) by bluefilm: 6:11pm On Nov 25, 2020
Kestolove:
Bbn most beautiful

You must be a comedienne. grin
Re: Tolani Baj Visits Kabiru Adewale Shotobu Of Ikorodu (Video) by BigDawsNet: 6:13pm On Nov 25, 2020
Kestolove:
Bbn most beautiful

She's very good looking and smart

Very attrative

1 Like

Re: Tolani Baj Visits Kabiru Adewale Shotobu Of Ikorodu (Video) by peacettw: 6:14pm On Nov 25, 2020
Whenever you see her real time pics, it looks like the tolani we know but when you see her portrait pics, she is an entirely different person.
Re: Tolani Baj Visits Kabiru Adewale Shotobu Of Ikorodu (Video) by ogelekpomgam(m): 6:14pm On Nov 25, 2020
Maradona is dead!!!. shocked shocked shocked cry cry cry
Re: Tolani Baj Visits Kabiru Adewale Shotobu Of Ikorodu (Video) by Nobody: 6:18pm On Nov 25, 2020
See palace
Nothing is traditional about it undecided
Re: Tolani Baj Visits Kabiru Adewale Shotobu Of Ikorodu (Video) by lathrowinger: 6:27pm On Nov 25, 2020
devilmaycry:

You mahhhd finish
Re: Tolani Baj Visits Kabiru Adewale Shotobu Of Ikorodu (Video) by Dshocker(m): 6:33pm On Nov 25, 2020
Make i hear say this man no blow this girl
Re: Tolani Baj Visits Kabiru Adewale Shotobu Of Ikorodu (Video) by Parrot69: 6:37pm On Nov 25, 2020
Please follow her on on her YouTube channel She’s a vibe smiley
Re: Tolani Baj Visits Kabiru Adewale Shotobu Of Ikorodu (Video) by Olodo24: 6:39pm On Nov 25, 2020
devilmaycry:

kee me

Re: Tolani Baj Visits Kabiru Adewale Shotobu Of Ikorodu (Video) by dimexy247(m): 6:47pm On Nov 25, 2020
If you can refer to as the most beautiful.

I can only imagine the definition of your "most"
Kestolove:
Bbn most beautiful
Re: Tolani Baj Visits Kabiru Adewale Shotobu Of Ikorodu (Video) by sammysneh(m): 7:05pm On Nov 25, 2020
Kestolove:
Bbn most beautiful
with makeup abi
Re: Tolani Baj Visits Kabiru Adewale Shotobu Of Ikorodu (Video) by Celsius0: 7:17pm On Nov 25, 2020
Very strange
Re: Tolani Baj Visits Kabiru Adewale Shotobu Of Ikorodu (Video) by Seyzcham91(m): 7:25pm On Nov 25, 2020
Thats what they all good at, besides endorsement and party, na to dey visit up and down haha
Gracedavid125:
Bbnaija Tolani Baj Visit Royal Majesty, Oba Kabiru Adewale Shotobu of Ikorodu

Tolani Baj is a brand beyond entertainment
The goal is to be a woman of power, influence and inspiration

She wrote;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CIBA5QRnn8C/?igshid=1lprdtv06kafc
Re: Tolani Baj Visits Kabiru Adewale Shotobu Of Ikorodu (Video) by mechanics(m): 7:32pm On Nov 25, 2020
Lolz, so just because she went for the BBnaija, she's feeling like a celebrity.
Re: Tolani Baj Visits Kabiru Adewale Shotobu Of Ikorodu (Video) by LaReinaa(f): 7:38pm On Nov 25, 2020
She's really tall and cute
Re: Tolani Baj Visits Kabiru Adewale Shotobu Of Ikorodu (Video) by Edyice: 7:53pm On Nov 25, 2020
Before you know waiting dey sup ...she den marry the man grin
Re: Tolani Baj Visits Kabiru Adewale Shotobu Of Ikorodu (Video) by davillian(m): 7:57pm On Nov 25, 2020
Re: Tolani Baj Visits Kabiru Adewale Shotobu Of Ikorodu (Video) by Edidiong123: 8:51pm On Nov 25, 2020
Re: Tolani Baj Visits Kabiru Adewale Shotobu Of Ikorodu (Video) by Clothingonline9(m): 10:54pm On Nov 25, 2020
Europe men clothing at clearance price pant trousers 1500
Lagos and Nationwide dispatch
Re: Tolani Baj Visits Kabiru Adewale Shotobu Of Ikorodu (Video) by slimtosin(m): 12:27am On Nov 26, 2020
The brother na Gay cool
Re: Tolani Baj Visits Kabiru Adewale Shotobu Of Ikorodu (Video) by BennyDGreat: 2:46am On Nov 26, 2020
The palace looks lit
Re: Tolani Baj Visits Kabiru Adewale Shotobu Of Ikorodu (Video) by calcal: 2:47am On Nov 26, 2020
ERU FULANI TO UNPE RA RE LOBA. SHAME ON YOU!
Re: Tolani Baj Visits Kabiru Adewale Shotobu Of Ikorodu (Video) by Patrickyemi: 3:16pm On Nov 26, 2020
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

(1) (2) (Reply)

BBNaija Gifty Parties At A Club In Benin City (Photos) / Anita Okoye Stuns In Off Shoulder Outfit With Paul Okoye / Comedienne, Taaooma And Husband, Abula Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.