Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,439 members, 7,819,619 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:14 PM

Ndoni, Emuoha, Ikwerre, Etche, Egbema May Become IMO State As NBC Commence Work - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ndoni, Emuoha, Ikwerre, Etche, Egbema May Become IMO State As NBC Commence Work (3382 Views)

Buhari Appoints Balarabe Shehu Ilelah As NBC DG / Umahi Orders Engineers To Commence Work At Akadoro Bridge / Atiku Abubakar Reacts As NBC Suspends AIT, Ray Power (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ndoni, Emuoha, Ikwerre, Etche, Egbema May Become IMO State As NBC Commence Work by Eastlink(m): 6:25pm On Nov 25, 2020
Bkayyy:

LOL, their minority status go shock them.
But in all honesty. Ikwerre will be a cancer to Imo State
I can see IPOB miscreants using this thread to throw subtle jabs at their lost lovers Ikwerre. How does this thread concern Ikwerre, I’m asking?
Re: Ndoni, Emuoha, Ikwerre, Etche, Egbema May Become IMO State As NBC Commence Work by Nobody: 6:26pm On Nov 25, 2020
Bkayyy:
I knew it was only a matter of time. Lest I forgot, ikwerre is not going to be part of it. Just the chosen ones

You are not different from the op.

Read the content and stop acting as if you read only the deceiving headline.
Not of such happened.
Re: Ndoni, Emuoha, Ikwerre, Etche, Egbema May Become IMO State As NBC Commence Work by survivor10(m): 6:27pm On Nov 25, 2020
We don't want Wike kindred. Others can join Imo state. They are always welcome!

Wike can move his kinsmen and women to Bini

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ndoni, Emuoha, Ikwerre, Etche, Egbema May Become IMO State As NBC Commence Work by Nobody: 6:28pm On Nov 25, 2020
wingmanIII:

Not half. 4 clans are in Rivers State while 10 are in Imo State. Egbema has a total of 14 clans.

Go and read the post and stop speaking ignorantly like Nnamdi Kanu
Re: Ndoni, Emuoha, Ikwerre, Etche, Egbema May Become IMO State As NBC Commence Work by awgumayor: 6:29pm On Nov 25, 2020
O ji ife nwata welie ya elu, aka jiwe o wetuo ya. All the injustices done to the Igbos shall be justified one by one.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ndoni, Emuoha, Ikwerre, Etche, Egbema May Become IMO State As NBC Commence Work by OfficialAPCNig: 6:30pm On Nov 25, 2020
gidgiddy:
A situation where half of Egbema is in Imo state(Ohaji-Egbema LGA) and the other half is Rivers state(Egbema Ndoni LGA) is just strange.

In reality, Egbema, Obigbo and Etche should all have been in Imo state. Thats where they all were before being carved into Rivers state
Obigbo should be in Abia. It has always been part of the old Aba province.

1 Like

Re: Ndoni, Emuoha, Ikwerre, Etche, Egbema May Become IMO State As NBC Commence Work by Nobody: 6:31pm On Nov 25, 2020
XANDERO85:
Best news of the day! Hopefully, my Ndoni is on its way to hook up with a truly homogeneous Igbo state where there are no Igbo deniers! smiley

You are dreaming.

The work is to ascertain and to know if truly Rivers state is wrongly taking oil proceed that suppose to go to Imo state.
Re: Ndoni, Emuoha, Ikwerre, Etche, Egbema May Become IMO State As NBC Commence Work by Nobody: 6:31pm On Nov 25, 2020
survivor10:
We don't want Wike kindred. Others can join Imo state. They are always welcome!

Wike can move his kinsmen and women to Bini

Una no read at all..

Jesus christ
Re: Ndoni, Emuoha, Ikwerre, Etche, Egbema May Become IMO State As NBC Commence Work by Liposure: 6:32pm On Nov 25, 2020
It remains ukuani, uguashuku, anioma and other western igbo groups.

1 Like

Re: Ndoni, Emuoha, Ikwerre, Etche, Egbema May Become IMO State As NBC Commence Work by bigpriik: 6:36pm On Nov 25, 2020
Juliusmalema:

Una no read at all..

Jesus christ

Nobody takes you serious again you would always say something contrary..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ndoni, Emuoha, Ikwerre, Etche, Egbema May Become IMO State As NBC Commence Work by Nobody: 6:38pm On Nov 25, 2020
bigpriik:

Nobody takes you serious again you would always say something contrary..

You should have ignored my submission.

Finish your university studies before engaging a standing erudite like me.

You are not up to.
Re: Ndoni, Emuoha, Ikwerre, Etche, Egbema May Become IMO State As NBC Commence Work by wingmanIII: 6:38pm On Nov 25, 2020
Juliusmalema:

Go and read the post and stop speaking ignorantly like Nnamdi Kanu

You are a bloody idiot. Don't ever quote me again in your life. I have zero tolerance for degenerates like you.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ndoni, Emuoha, Ikwerre, Etche, Egbema May Become IMO State As NBC Commence Work by Whiteangel1234: 6:39pm On Nov 25, 2020
Eastlink:
Yeah, the headline is not in tune with the news article. Oil wells is what the NBC is talking about I guess. Only when Imo and Abia form a joint suit to sue Rivers state to court can they win back the territories in the former old east central state.

You cannot take the oil well alone

If IMO Win the case they will also take the areas where the oil wells are situated

3 Likes

Re: Ndoni, Emuoha, Ikwerre, Etche, Egbema May Become IMO State As NBC Commence Work by Nobody: 6:40pm On Nov 25, 2020
wingmanIII:

You are a bloody idiot. Don't ever quote me again in your life. I have zero tolerance for degenerates like you.

Have you eaten today?
Re: Ndoni, Emuoha, Ikwerre, Etche, Egbema May Become IMO State As NBC Commence Work by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 6:40pm On Nov 25, 2020
Please is true that Amadioha main Shrine is in etched?
Re: Ndoni, Emuoha, Ikwerre, Etche, Egbema May Become IMO State As NBC Commence Work by AwkaFinest: 6:42pm On Nov 25, 2020
Juliusmalema:

Someone reading this headline will know that you are way below 20 years.

The survey is just geared to dermacate Imo state and Rivers state boundaries properly and not sort of that gibberish headline .

You are misleading the public to the real course of actions NBC embarked on such field survey.

Glad to see sensible people on this forum.

The Op is so myopic that he doesnt even know that its a 2 way thing. Part of his Imo maybe carved into Rivers.
Re: Ndoni, Emuoha, Ikwerre, Etche, Egbema May Become IMO State As NBC Commence Work by Karlovich: 6:47pm On Nov 25, 2020
These lazy cultists must be stopped from being part of Igboland, they should join their kinsmen in Benin.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ndoni, Emuoha, Ikwerre, Etche, Egbema May Become IMO State As NBC Commence Work by Bkayyy: 6:48pm On Nov 25, 2020
Juliusmalema:

You are not different from the op.

Read the content and stop acting as if you read only the deceiving headline.

Not of such happened.

I don't know where your rant is coming from.
There is nothing deceiving about the headline except to those that expect the full local governments to be adjusted.
NBC asked for detailed boundary from both states and like we know, Imo State is laying claims to some of Rivers territory at the moment. So you can't expect Imo State to present the current map they dispute.
The only fact here is that after the assignment the map will be readjusted in someone's favour. We don't know the state yet but we hope it will be Imo State.
Thank you.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ndoni, Emuoha, Ikwerre, Etche, Egbema May Become IMO State As NBC Commence Work by AwkaFinest: 7:00pm On Nov 25, 2020
Bkayyy:

There is nothing deceiving about the headline except to those that expect the full local governments to be adjusted.
NBC asked for detailed boundary from both states and like we know, Imo State is laying claims to some of Rivers territory at the moment. So you can't expect Imo State to present the current map they dispute.
The only fact here is that after the assignment the map will be readjusted in someone's favour. We don't know the state yet but we hope it will be Imo State.
Thank you.

Keep hoping
Re: Ndoni, Emuoha, Ikwerre, Etche, Egbema May Become IMO State As NBC Commence Work by Nobody: 7:00pm On Nov 25, 2020
Bkayyy:

Thank you.

Understanding is geared towards oil territory.

Not necessarily what the op painted.
Re: Ndoni, Emuoha, Ikwerre, Etche, Egbema May Become IMO State As NBC Commence Work by Bkayyy: 7:04pm On Nov 25, 2020
Juliusmalema:

Understanding is geared towards oil territory.

Not necessarily what the op painted.
Only few territories have the chance of being readjusted. Notable ones amongst them is Egbema and Igbo-Etche is splited into pieces and to some extent some parts of Ndoni. As for the rest it's by God's grace.
Egbema and Igbo-Etche is Imo territory. Rivers state are just caretakers

7 Likes

Re: Ndoni, Emuoha, Ikwerre, Etche, Egbema May Become IMO State As NBC Commence Work by Bkayyy: 7:08pm On Nov 25, 2020
AwkaFinest:

Keep hoping
There is a reason I don't quote you.
Please avoid me

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ndoni, Emuoha, Ikwerre, Etche, Egbema May Become IMO State As NBC Commence Work by privaldo: 7:09pm On Nov 25, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:

It is Etche and not Etched. Amadioha is an Etche diety with its main shrine in Etche.
Re: Ndoni, Emuoha, Ikwerre, Etche, Egbema May Become IMO State As NBC Commence Work by Lawdis(m): 7:26pm On Nov 25, 2020
Freestainworld:
grin Wike will start spelling his name well as Nwike

He may change it to "Wotula/Nwaotele

2 Likes

Re: Ndoni, Emuoha, Ikwerre, Etche, Egbema May Become IMO State As NBC Commence Work by AwkaFinest: 7:33pm On Nov 25, 2020
Bkayyy:

There is a reason I don't quote you.
Please avoid me

I won't avoid people displaying ignorance on nairaland
Re: Ndoni, Emuoha, Ikwerre, Etche, Egbema May Become IMO State As NBC Commence Work by Nobody: 7:44pm On Nov 25, 2020
AwkaFinest:

Glad to see sensible people on this forum.

The Op is so myopic that he doesnt even know that its a 2 way thing. Part of his Imo maybe carved into Rivers.

A man doesn't know the true owner of a piece of land until the land comes under contention.

Whosoever that wins, their business...

No be my state boundary Dem dey dermacate.

Good luck to them all.

1 Like

Re: Ndoni, Emuoha, Ikwerre, Etche, Egbema May Become IMO State As NBC Commence Work by 24SEVEN: 7:46pm On Nov 25, 2020
Cyberterror:
Igbos have to be vigilant in this demarcation because now that Imo state is getting a lot of oil and gas investments lately, some people are not comfortable with it and may try to cede the entire Ohaji/Egbema local government area to Rivers State or at least those areas that have abundance of oil and gas deposits. Nyesom Wike is a very ambitious expansionist and he has deep pockets to influence the boundary adjustment.

Wikes needs not stress himself. There is absolutely no competition between Rivers and Imo. Person dey leave Range Rover choose Keke??. Allow the Ohaji Egbema to choose between Rivers and Imo and you go know how far.
Re: Ndoni, Emuoha, Ikwerre, Etche, Egbema May Become IMO State As NBC Commence Work by Nobody: 7:51pm On Nov 25, 2020
Cyberterror:
Igbos have to be vigilant in this demarcation because now that Imo state is getting a lot of oil and gas investments lately, some people are not comfortable with it and may try to cede the entire Ohaji/Egbema local government area to Rivers State or at least those areas that have abundance of oil and gas deposits. Nyesom Wike is a very ambitious expansionist and he has deep pockets to influence the boundary adjustment.

You are talking trash and your submission is totally stewwwpidd.

APC will chop Wike money and clean mouth. Wike needs to be agitated because hope Uzodimma is not Ihedioha.

Moreover your submission is totally born out of restive and to create tension.

Soon NBC will dermacate Bini republic and Ogun state.
Re: Ndoni, Emuoha, Ikwerre, Etche, Egbema May Become IMO State As NBC Commence Work by Eastlink(m): 7:52pm On Nov 25, 2020
24SEVEN:

Wikes needs not stress himself. There is absolutely no competition between Rivers and Imo. Person dey leave Range Rover choose Keke??. Allow the Ohaji Egbema to choose between Rivers and Imo and you go know how far.
Lol! You and I know the results grin! If asked to choose between fry pan and fire, we go choose fry pan. Imo is a sure bet. A once in a life time mass exodus from Egypt to Canaan will be welcomed by us.

2 Likes

Re: Ndoni, Emuoha, Ikwerre, Etche, Egbema May Become IMO State As NBC Commence Work by Ojiofor: 8:02pm On Nov 25, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:

Yes it is located in the village of Ozuzu in Etche LGA Rivers state.

2 Likes

Re: Ndoni, Emuoha, Ikwerre, Etche, Egbema May Become IMO State As NBC Commence Work by ekesol: 8:05pm On Nov 25, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
I know about ikwerre local government but my question is,is their any other Igbo communities in that local government.

All are Igbo communities. Gbam

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rice Pyramid From Niger State / Buhari Donates Land To Air Missiles To Ukraine: Pictures / Is Edo Really The Most Obified State In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.