Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,974 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

“i’ve Made Money For 11 Years, I’m Tired Of Making Money” – Davido Brags (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “i’ve Made Money For 11 Years, I’m Tired Of Making Money” – Davido Brags (video) (289 Views)

I Met My Wife Chioma Before I Had Money - Davido (video) / I’m Tired Of Wayward Lifestyle - Blessing Ceo Cries Out For Husband At Shiloh / Davido: I Have Made Money For 11 Years, I’m Tired Of Making Money (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“i’ve Made Money For 11 Years, I’m Tired Of Making Money” – Davido Brags (video) by Adeala1: 7:22pm On Nov 25, 2020
Billionaire’s son and Nigerian musician, David Adeleke, popularly known as Davido, has declared that he is tired of making money.

The multi award winning singer who made this known in a recent interview with media house, Afro Mixx, said that he had been working hard and making money for the past eleven (11) years.

Speaking further in the video, the father of three also said that he was celebrating because he was young and rich enough.

Davido was actually reacting when asked how he felt celebrating his 28th birthday amid massive success recorded by his recent album, A Better Time.

°°°°°°°°°°°
Use link below to watch video;

https://woloaded.com.ng/ive-made-money-for-11-years-im-tired-of-making-money-davido-brags-video/

Re: “i’ve Made Money For 11 Years, I’m Tired Of Making Money” – Davido Brags (video) by fuckingAyaya(m): 7:30pm On Nov 25, 2020
If you give back to the society u won't die bro

(1) (Reply)

“stop Dictating To People How They Should Spend Their Money” – Toke Makinwa / LAPD Sergeant Fred Cueto Death - Obituary | Fred Cueto Cause Of Death / Another Latest Nollywood Movie That Is Currently Breaking The Internet In Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.