Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,869 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

Dapo Abiodun Reads Riots Act To Ogun State Water Corporation - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dapo Abiodun Reads Riots Act To Ogun State Water Corporation (8325 Views)

Is Your State’s Water Board Still Functional? / Photo Of Vendor Supplying Water To Bayelsa State Water Board Goes Viral / Lagos State Water Corporation Apologies Over Water Supply Disruption (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dapo Abiodun Reads Riots Act To Ogun State Water Corporation by Sirventor01(m): 9:14am On Nov 26, 2020
Tunar18:
How come we are on the same platform..it's pathetic! I won’t reply you again so I don’t condescend to your level

Though, not his fan, but I can tell you several projects the man has done under 2years (in case you have forgotten). But I wouldn't blame you, you only listen to opposition and read only headlines. You should have deleted your comment as you vowed, but where is the dignity?

The moment I saw no electricity, I saved my energy. I know your level

They can never be satisfied. When you continue a project, they will wail you didn't start it and when you abandon it, they will say there is no continuity. You know absolutely NOTHING about governance. I can give you list of several projects he started and have completed some and still working on others
Clap for yourself
Re: Dapo Abiodun Reads Riots Act To Ogun State Water Corporation by Tunar18(m): 9:24am On Nov 26, 2020
Hahaha! You have to shamefully deleted your part of the post to act smart angry. I can't stop laughing. Forgetting your childish submission back there are evident to your political ignorance and naivety.

Endeavor to check my signature and antecedence before you engage me next time. Otherwise, you get messed up..

Better go and be watching carton or parhaps go to romance section coz you are not fit for a political argy-bargy
Re: Dapo Abiodun Reads Riots Act To Ogun State Water Corporation by Sirventor01(m): 9:27am On Nov 26, 2020
Tunar18:
Hahaha! You have to shamefully deleted your part of the post to act smart angry. I can't stop laughing. Forgetting your childish submission back there are evident to your political ignorance and naivety.

Endeavor to check my signature and antecedence before you engage me next time. Otherwise, you get messed up..

Better go and be watching carton or parhaps go to romance section coz you are not fit for a political argy-bargy
Lol I just dey look you dey laff
Re: Dapo Abiodun Reads Riots Act To Ogun State Water Corporation by Drone95(m): 9:52am On Nov 26, 2020
Seriously our leaders are hypocrites. And for prince Dapo, I haven't seen a tangible project under his administration, roads are so terrible, apart from the sagamu - abeokuta road he renovated just because his office, & Epe road he just completed. Youth empowerment is zero, primary health cares are dilapidated, state & teaching hospitals in ogun is substandard, primary & secondary schools in the state lacks enough furnitures, good toilet & modern technology. Despite the fact that Ogun is highly industrious state, ogun is still poor.
Re: Dapo Abiodun Reads Riots Act To Ogun State Water Corporation by Wickedfact: 9:55am On Nov 26, 2020
Tunar18:
How come we are on the same platform..it's pathetic!

Read, you will not read. Any reasonable person would know he has said the best any good leader would say in that post; hatred wont allow you dwell on that.

Though, not his fan, but I can tell you several projects the man has done under 2years (in case you have forgotten). But I wouldn't blame you, you only listen to opposition and read only headlines. You should have deleted your comment as you vowed, but where is the dignity?

They can never be satisfied. When you continue a project, they will wail you didn't start it and when you abandon it, they will say there is no continuity. You know absolutely NOTHING about governance. I can give you list of several projects he started and have completed some and still working on others

List the projects or shut up. Ogun is not a place where we pamper incompetent leaders. As President, Obasanjo was stoned in Ota and they poured sand at him in Ago Ìwòye.

Let Dapo step up his game cos Twitter posts can't help him.
Re: Dapo Abiodun Reads Riots Act To Ogun State Water Corporation by Nobody: 10:00am On Nov 26, 2020
Ogun state is cursed with bad leaders.
Re: Dapo Abiodun Reads Riots Act To Ogun State Water Corporation by Tareq1105: 10:09am On Nov 26, 2020
Sammy07:
Daru Dapo knows absolutely nothing on governance.

With a great overflow from Lagos, why Ogun state wasn't blessed with visionary leaders kept me amazed.

Ogun state / Oyo state supposed to have used a great advantage of Lagos overflow. Build standard roads, provide amenities, make business easy, etc.

People will be working in Lagos and be living in Ogun / Oyo with a functional and faster transportation system coupled with good roads and traffic free.

Mtcheww.

Come out to contest against him in 2023. It's a free world and it's democracy.

Let's see your programmes, sell it to the 236 Wards in the state and let's see how far you can go.

Enough of blind criticism, it's time for you to come into the political space.

Until then you will not know how easy it is to govern a State and the people.
Re: Dapo Abiodun Reads Riots Act To Ogun State Water Corporation by AgbariOjukwu1: 10:28am On Nov 26, 2020
Tunar18:
How come we are on the same platform..it's pathetic!

Read, you will not read. Any reasonable person would know he has said the best any good leader would say in that post; hatred wont allow you dwell on that.

You can't be serious.
Re: Dapo Abiodun Reads Riots Act To Ogun State Water Corporation by Aarenasbaba(m): 12:23pm On Nov 26, 2020
LegendHero:

Okay Below is Kuto area he’s working on!

Are u taking part of past regime job as the one done by Darudapo?
Re: Dapo Abiodun Reads Riots Act To Ogun State Water Corporation by Sammy07: 2:08pm On Nov 26, 2020
Tareq1105:

Come out to contest against him in 2023. It's a free world and it's democracy.

Let's see your programmes, sell it to the 236 Wards in the state and let's see how far you can go.

Enough of blind criticism, it's time for you to come into the political space.

Until then you will not know how easy it is to govern a State and the people.

He wasn't forced to contest in 2019

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dickson Declares Annual Nanaye Traditional Wrestling Competition Open / IPOB: Ohanaeze Writes Tinubu, Pleads For Kanu’s Release / CJN To Receive N5.39m Monthly As Reps Pass Judicial Officers Salaries Bill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.