Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,069 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:51 AM

”ninjas Will Kill Me If They Noticed I Came To The Car Wash Myself”-nengi (video - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ”ninjas Will Kill Me If They Noticed I Came To The Car Wash Myself”-nengi (video (2480 Views)

”ninjas Will Kill Me If They Noticed I Came To The Car Wash Myself”-nengi (video / ”ninjas Will Kill Me If They Noticed I Came To The Car Wash Myself”-nengi (video / My Boyfriend Has Refused To Pick My Calls – Nengi (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

”ninjas Will Kill Me If They Noticed I Came To The Car Wash Myself”-nengi (video by ReportMedia: 8:08pm On Nov 25, 2020
Former Most Beautiful Girl in Nigeria and Bbnaija housemate Rebecca Nengi Hampson took to social media reveals that her fans will kill her if they notice she went to the car wash herself.

The 22 years old Reality Star Nengi made this known via her IG story. She shared a video on her official Instagram Story with caption;

Read Also: ”Anyone saying Davido deserve a Grammy Award needs mental evaluation”- Social media user.

”Ninjas would be pissed if they found out I came to the car wash myself”.

Watch Video Below ⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇

https://itootalk.com/ninjas-will-kill-me-if-they-noticed-i-came-to-the-car-wash-myself-nengi/

1 Share

Re: ”ninjas Will Kill Me If They Noticed I Came To The Car Wash Myself”-nengi (video by Upmost96(f): 8:13pm On Nov 25, 2020
Are u too big to go out now

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ”ninjas Will Kill Me If They Noticed I Came To The Car Wash Myself”-nengi (video by Mrnakeina(m): 8:21pm On Nov 25, 2020
Lol
Millions of people in this country don't even know who you are

9 Likes

Re: ”ninjas Will Kill Me If They Noticed I Came To The Car Wash Myself”-nengi (video by Beverlyjean(f): 11:33pm On Nov 25, 2020
When did she win MBGN??

1 Like

Re: ”ninjas Will Kill Me If They Noticed I Came To The Car Wash Myself”-nengi (video by duduade: 2:53am On Nov 26, 2020
Misplaced priorities
Re: ”ninjas Will Kill Me If They Noticed I Came To The Car Wash Myself”-nengi (video by nanakgh(m): 8:51am On Nov 26, 2020
Wow. You Nigerians really know how make someone feel bigger than they really are.

1 Like

Re: ”ninjas Will Kill Me If They Noticed I Came To The Car Wash Myself”-nengi (video by boss1310(m): 10:04am On Nov 26, 2020
Mrnakeina:
Lol
Millions of people in this country don't even know who you are
she said ninjas not Nigerians
Re: ”ninjas Will Kill Me If They Noticed I Came To The Car Wash Myself”-nengi (video by Mrnakeina(m): 12:15pm On Nov 26, 2020
boss1310:
she said ninjas not Nigerians

How's your ninja life?
Re: ”ninjas Will Kill Me If They Noticed I Came To The Car Wash Myself”-nengi (video by boss1310(m): 12:54pm On Nov 26, 2020
Mrnakeina:

How's your ninja life?
ask her to tell you her ninjas.dont just confuse ninjas with Nigerians
Re: ”ninjas Will Kill Me If They Noticed I Came To The Car Wash Myself”-nengi (video by greymiles: 2:37pm On Nov 26, 2020
Ninjas wey do dey car wash or sell groundnut

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija Nini And Saga Have Broken Up Blogger Accuses Nini Of Having A Sugar Dadd / Hollywood Vs Bollywood - Which Industry Has The Hottest Looking Stars / Van Vicker Is Good But Majid Michel Is Better (vote Who Is A Better Actor)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.