Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,789 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

Pennsylvania Judge Blocks State From Certifying Election Results - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Pennsylvania Judge Blocks State From Certifying Election Results (33592 Views)

Joe Biden Takes 5,587-vote Lead Over Donald Trump In Pennsylvania / US Election Results: 6 Votes Remaining For Biden To Win / 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pennsylvania Judge Blocks State From Certifying Election Results by Openbusiness: 10:28pm On Nov 25, 2020
AmazonTopaz:

God will spare our lives and the thing wey dey blind you from reality go fall off when Biden is sworn in.
Before the election night in 2016, the Democrats were almost 1000% certain Trump would lose. Obama himself said during the campaign he was sure Trump would never be President. The interesting part was the Dems were all too sure Hillary would win to the point they already printed out Madam President magazines and wrote all kinds of stories grin, but guess who won and was sworn in at the end of the day? Trump, the same Trump Obama said will never win grin.

Do you know who Obama is? He inarguably is the most supported Democrat President of ALL Time, he is like the demigod of the Left wing. Yet even Obama never got up to 70 million votes from the Dems, Obama that had probably 98% of the Black population Votes. Yet a Biden that couldn't even pull massive crowds during campaign suddenly has about 80 million votes and greatest in US history? And then they say there's no voter fraud.... Kikikikikikiki grin. Let's go there!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pennsylvania Judge Blocks State From Certifying Election Results by AmazonTopaz(f): 10:34pm On Nov 25, 2020
You just dey yarn okoto meow.

Biden will be sworn in by January whether you accept it or not.This is not 2016 the election has been conducted and Biden won
Openbusiness:
Before the election night in 2016, the Democrats were almost 1000% certain Trump would lose. Obama himself said during the campaign he was sure Trump would never be President. The interesting part was the Dems were all too sure Hillary would win to the point they already printed out Madam President magazines and wrote all kinds of stories grin, but guess who won and was sworn in at the end of the day? Trump, the same Trump Obama said will never win grin.

Do you know who Obama is? He is inarguably is the most supported Democrat President of ALL Time, he is like the demigod of the Left wing. Yet even Obama never got up to 70 million votes from the Dems, Obama that had probably 98% of the Black population Votes. Yet a Biden that couldn't even pull massive crowds during campaign suddenly has about 80 million votes and greatest in US history? And then they say there's no voter fraud.... Kikikikikikiki grin. Let's go there!

3 Likes

Re: Pennsylvania Judge Blocks State From Certifying Election Results by sammysmiles(m): 10:34pm On Nov 25, 2020
rolams:

See lie ooo! Where did you get this lie from. I believe one Nigerian minister birthed you.

But claims including dead people's identities used in Pennsylvania and people using women’s maiden names being used without their knowledge to cast votes in other states are being disputed by election officials.

They say there's no evidence that dead people voted in Pennsylvania.But claims including dead people's identities used in Pennsylvania and people using women’s maiden names being used without their knowledge to cast votes in other states are being disputed by election officials.

They say there's no evidence that dead people voted in Pennsylvania.

Source: https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.tvnz.co.nz/news/story/JTJGY29udGVudCUyRnR2bnolMkZvbmVuZXdzJTJGc3RvcnklMkYyMDIwJTJGMTElMkYxNCUyRmNsYWltcy1kZWFkLXBlb3BsZS12b3RlZC1pbi11cy1lbGVjdGlvbi1mYWxzZS1mYWN0LWNoZWNrLWZpbmRz
Who is talking about Pennsylvania? ..... Am talking in general young man..... The list of the names are on platforms like apex world news... This are facts.... You can't tell me you know more than Dominion company that manufactured the machines used for the election....

1 Like

Re: Pennsylvania Judge Blocks State From Certifying Election Results by Openbusiness: 10:37pm On Nov 25, 2020
AmazonTopaz:
You just dey yarn okoto meow.

Biden will be sworn in by January whether you accept it or not.This is not 2016 the election has been conducted and Biden won
If January comes and they don't swear in him, hope say u go fly to US an swear him in by ursef grin

3 Likes

Re: Pennsylvania Judge Blocks State From Certifying Election Results by sammysmiles(m): 10:40pm On Nov 25, 2020
AmazonTopaz:

You are spreading lies and misinformation.

This is not true..Stop misleading people mr man.

Is this what the Trump legal.team is saying in.court and they are losing cases.Lol.better wake up you are being lied to.
We are talking about facts here.... I don't expect people like you who listen to cartoon news network(CNN) to be abreast or let me say apprice...

2 Likes

Re: Pennsylvania Judge Blocks State From Certifying Election Results by AmazonTopaz(f): 10:40pm On Nov 25, 2020
Openbusiness:
If January comes and they don't swear in him, hope say u go fly to US an swear him in by ursef grin

January will come and he will be sworn in.
I just feel sorry for you sha.
Georgia,Nevada,Michigan and even Pennsylvania certified yesterday.Once Arizona and Wisconisin certify next week the democrats will send their party electors to vote in Biden and he has passed 270 so he will be president.

Lol dey there dey deceive yourself how many of these states has Trump.won a case in their state.

Biden will be sworn in no matter what you argue Trump is leaving office by January.

2 Likes

Re: Pennsylvania Judge Blocks State From Certifying Election Results by AmazonTopaz(f): 10:43pm On Nov 25, 2020
sammysmiles:
We are talking about facts here.... I don't expect people like you who listen to cartoon news network(CNN) to be abreast or let me say apprice...

Bring your facts here.

So why has Trump team not argued the facts and win a single important case why are they still losing up.and down since they have those facts.

Did I mention CNN in my post why do you have CNN phobia undecided

You are the cartoon who knows nothing of what he is talking about

2 Likes

Re: Pennsylvania Judge Blocks State From Certifying Election Results by Openbusiness: 10:44pm On Nov 25, 2020
AmazonTopaz:

January will come and he will be sworn in.
I just feel sorry for you sha.
Georgia,Nevada,Michigan and even Pennsylvania certified yesterday.Once Arizona and Wisconisin certify next week the democrats will send their party electors to vote in Biden and he has passed 270 so he will be president.

Lol dey there dey deceive yourself how many of these states has Trump.won a case in their state.

Biden will be sworn in no matter what you argue Trump is leaving office by January.
Soro Soke please, ah no dey ear u well grin

2 Likes

Re: Pennsylvania Judge Blocks State From Certifying Election Results by Bighead5: 10:46pm On Nov 25, 2020
HOVER206:
I will continue to say it "Biden can never be President.

Democrats messed up if you want to rig, rig with sense not foolishly.

Trump will be sworn in as 46th president of United States of America

IGBO MAN, quit daydreaming. You guys caused TRUMP'S defeat. You did the same thing to Atiku, Sarakı, Dino Melaye, Ojukwu and Goodluck Jonathan. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pennsylvania Judge Blocks State From Certifying Election Results by stan83: 10:46pm On Nov 25, 2020
Jashub:
I support you. Most people supporting Biden are just seeking for visa to the US
wetin you don gain since your existence in this shit hole country?

1 Like

Re: Pennsylvania Judge Blocks State From Certifying Election Results by LordOfTheGame: 10:48pm On Nov 25, 2020
Biden and his globalist mafians will fail woefully. Trump will be re-elected.

2 Likes

Re: Pennsylvania Judge Blocks State From Certifying Election Results by luluosas(m): 10:52pm On Nov 25, 2020
Interesting times ahead
Re: Pennsylvania Judge Blocks State From Certifying Election Results by rolams(m): 10:53pm On Nov 25, 2020
sammysmiles:
Who is talking about Pennsylvania? ..... Am talking in general young man..... The list of the names are on platforms like apex world news... This are facts.... You can't tell me you know more than Dominion company that manufactured the machines used for the election....

Bring your proof na. Or are you (lying) aspiring to be the next Nigeria info minister? Read below

That guy who voted twice? It's actually two people with the same name. The dog that registered? It was an activist trying to prove a point (and the dog didn't actually vote.) But these myths grab the mind and are really hard to dispel.
https:///oVdKphPXvO

NEW: Statement on election security from DHS:

“The November 3rd election was the most secure in American history. ... There is no evidence that any voting system deleted or lost votes, changed votes, or was in any way compromised.” https:///RmY2LSxYAE

Source: https://twitter.com/NBCNews/status/1327028052560384000?s=19

Be guided. Don't believe Trump.

1 Like

Re: Pennsylvania Judge Blocks State From Certifying Election Results by Miracle2020: 10:53pm On Nov 25, 2020
Mobi47:
in Pennsylvania they discovered that 600,000 votes went to biden in seconds and just 3000 plus was given to Trump. if u watch the video ehnn even people in court shouted eeaahhhh...they were shocked. More revelation is coming out as hundreds of thousands of votes in Arizona was not checked and 95% of those mail-in ballots votes went to Biden. Trump is next president....US is not Nigeria
hahahaaa! I can't imagine how your heart is beating very fast after writing those thrashes. Even trump know where he belong to by now.

2 Likes

Re: Pennsylvania Judge Blocks State From Certifying Election Results by Jashub: 10:55pm On Nov 25, 2020
[s]
loswhite:
lol I guess you are supporting trump because he is God chosen one...Christianity has nothing to do with foolishness
[/s] Your myopic view is the reason why your life is so messed up
Re: Pennsylvania Judge Blocks State From Certifying Election Results by Jonathan39: 10:56pm On Nov 25, 2020
Why are you disgracing yourself. The judge is helping trump's cause
ThiagoKid:
Righteousness89, how market?

1 Like

Re: Pennsylvania Judge Blocks State From Certifying Election Results by SirBunky85(m): 10:56pm On Nov 25, 2020
Wiseandtrue:

All I know is that Trump has help to keep Buhari's extremisms in check

Who else noticed that since Biden emerged the winner, Buhari has been misbehaving again

We need Trump to keep extremisms in check

This man comes to mind
stupid submission as usual

1 Like

Re: Pennsylvania Judge Blocks State From Certifying Election Results by rolams(m): 10:57pm On Nov 25, 2020
LordOfTheGame:
Biden and his globalist mafians will fail woefully. Trump will be re-elected.

In your dream. How many cases has Trump won? None! Yet you are dreaming on the election that has been certified.

2 Likes

Re: Pennsylvania Judge Blocks State From Certifying Election Results by sammysmiles(m): 10:59pm On Nov 25, 2020
AmazonTopaz:

Bring your facts here.

So why has Trump team not argued the facts and win a single important case why are they still losing up.and down since they have those facts.

Did I mention CNN in my post why do you have CNN phobia undecided

You are the cartoon who knows nothing of what he is talking about
You can't jxt come out and say there are no facts that there was rigging in the elections... The same democrats that said the America election system and software used in 2016 promoted rigging and even accused Russia of manipulating trump into the presidency,,, were now agreeing that the same system be used this year..... That's tells you, that they are aware elections are not free and fair as they say..... It was even on camera in Saint Monica,,,, mail in ballot votes that were dumped in the trash cans piled up that were never delivered nor counted..... Forget Mainstream media nigga.... Propaganda and Lies are the order of the day...

2 Likes

Re: Pennsylvania Judge Blocks State From Certifying Election Results by rolams(m): 11:04pm On Nov 25, 2020
Mobi47:
in Pennsylvania they discovered that 600,000 votes went to biden in seconds and just 3000 plus was given to Trump. if u watch the video ehnn even people in court shouted eeaahhhh...they were shocked. More revelation is coming out as hundreds of thousands of votes in Arizona was not checked and 95% of those mail-in ballots votes went to Biden. Trump is next president....US is not Nigeria

See lie ooo! Are you warming up to be our next information minister?

1 Like

Re: Pennsylvania Judge Blocks State From Certifying Election Results by salford: 11:06pm On Nov 25, 2020
This news is only trending on Nairaland grin

1 Like

Re: Pennsylvania Judge Blocks State From Certifying Election Results by sammysmiles(m): 11:08pm On Nov 25, 2020
rolams:

Bring your proof na. Or are you (lying) aspiring to be the next Nigeria info minister? Read below

That guy who voted twice? It's actually two people with the same name. The dog that registered? It was an activist trying to prove a point (and the dog didn't actually vote.) But these myths grab the mind and are really hard to dispel.
https:///oVdKphPXvO

NEW: Statement on election security from DHS:

“The November 3rd election was the most secure in American history. ... There is no evidence that any voting system deleted or lost votes, changed votes, or was in any way compromised.” https:///RmY2LSxYAE

Source: https://twitter.com/NBCNews/status/1327028052560384000?s=19

Be guided. Don't believe Trump.
Forget it Nigga.... Anything that doesn't suit the narrative is left out of the equation.... You can't jxt come out and say there are no facts of rigging in the elections.... Generally statistics shows that in every elections conducted worldwide, there is 0.5% to 15% fraud... Either through software glitch,,, Human errors or human intentions...

1 Like

Re: Pennsylvania Judge Blocks State From Certifying Election Results by banmee(m): 11:08pm On Nov 25, 2020
HOVER206:
I will continue to say it "Biden can never be President.

Democrats messed up if you want to rig, rig with sense not foolishly.

Trump will be sworn in as 46th president of United States of America

I wonder where you people come from.

3 Likes

Re: Pennsylvania Judge Blocks State From Certifying Election Results by AmazonTopaz(f): 11:14pm On Nov 25, 2020
sammysmiles:
You can't jxt come out and say there are no facts that there was rigging in the elections... The same democrats that said the America election system and software used in 2016 promoted rigging and even accused Russia of manipulating trump into the presidency,,, were now agreeing that the same system be used this year..... That's tells you, that they are aware elections are not free and fair as they say..... It was even on camera,,,, mail in ballot votes that were dumped in the trash cans piled up that were never counted..... Forget Mainstream media nigga.... Propaganda and Lies are the order of the day...

You are saying rubbish you have no factnor evidence but something you just want tonprove without proof.We should forget the media and remember you right.
The democrats did not say the election was rigged in 2016 they said Russia interfered by spreading misinformation and some people went to jail.for it incase you don't know read the full story before saying nonsense

Mr man I will advise you re-evaluate how you take in information you are the one being fed lies and propaganda because you are being misled if the court has not seen any fraud and Trump team has failed to bring in any then who are you to say otherwise when you are in Nigeria listening to rubbish.
Don't call me a nigga that word is offensive you don't talk to a faceless person and use such condenscending word

3 Likes

Re: Pennsylvania Judge Blocks State From Certifying Election Results by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 11:17pm On Nov 25, 2020
Jashub:
It is only a waste of time in shitholes like Nigeria. Not in the US
good response
Re: Pennsylvania Judge Blocks State From Certifying Election Results by Eddie4God(m): 11:17pm On Nov 25, 2020
Fact is a lot of people don't actually read & understand. The comments i am seeing are testament to this fact.
The Court did not stop the certification of the Pennsylvania Election Results because of electoral fraud or irregularities neither was that the grounds for the petitioners suit.
The judge temporarily stopped the certification because the petitioners/plaintiffs are claiming/arguing that Pennsylvania’s vote-by-mail measure, Act 77, is in violation of the PA constitution.
And even if this is true, at this stage it will change nothing much. This is because the court cannot now invalidate millions of already casted legal mail in ballots just because the vote-by-measure Act 77 is in violation of the PA constitution. This will amount to disenfranchising millions of legal voters.
This case should have been instituted before the election.

3 Likes

Re: Pennsylvania Judge Blocks State From Certifying Election Results by feeloscar(m): 11:17pm On Nov 25, 2020
Johnnyessence:
nice ruling from the Pennsylvania judge.
It changes nothing.

2 Likes

Re: Pennsylvania Judge Blocks State From Certifying Election Results by rolams(m): 11:19pm On Nov 25, 2020
sammysmiles:
Forget it Nigga.... Anything that doesn't suit the narrative is left out of the equation.... You can't jxt come out and say there are no facts of rigging in the elections.... Generally statistics shows that in every elections conducted worldwide, there is 0.5% to 15% fraud... Either through software glitch,,, Human errors or human intentions...

Did you follow Georgia recount? If you do, you will hear Human error. It's minor. In the history of US election, the total amount of fraud or error is not up to 1%. Hear from Trump family below:

Between 2000 and 2014 over one billion (1,000,000,000) votes were cast in American elections. The number of documented cases of voter fraud? 32

And yet 70% of Republicans do not believe the 2020 election was free and fair.

We have a lot of work to do.

https://twitter.com/MaryLTrump/status/1326172550796341249?s=19

1 Like

Re: Pennsylvania Judge Blocks State From Certifying Election Results by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 11:20pm On Nov 25, 2020
I thought this USA election thing is over!!
Re: Pennsylvania Judge Blocks State From Certifying Election Results by rolams(m): 11:20pm On Nov 25, 2020
Eddie4God:
Fact is a lot of don't actually read & understand. The comments i am ready is testament to this fact.
The Court did not stop the certification of the Pennsylvania Election Results because of electoral fraud or irregularities neither was that the grounds for the petitioners suit.
The judge temporarily stopped the certification because the petitioners/plaintiffs are claiming/arguing that Pennsylvania’s vote-by-mail measure, Act 77, is in violation of the PA constitution.

Correct! You get it jareh!!

1 Like

Re: Pennsylvania Judge Blocks State From Certifying Election Results by sanpipita(m): 11:26pm On Nov 25, 2020
Trump supporters are now consoling themselves with fake news

3 Likes

Re: Pennsylvania Judge Blocks State From Certifying Election Results by Emekaonline: 11:34pm On Nov 25, 2020
Mobi47:

I pity you and your generation. If you think that Trump will be declared the president of America come January 20, then you need to prepare for shock as you may end up having heart attack. You agree in your comment that US is not Nigeria but you can believe that there was fraud in the election just like you believe the same in Nigeria. Many of you think America is a banana republic where the rule of one man is the order of the day that must be obeyed to the letter. I hope you all will do the needful and move to Trump tower when Trump is disgraced out of office for good

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Donald Trump Tests Negative For Corona Virus / UK Votes To Leave The European Union / Mugabe Appoints Minister For “whatsapp And Facebook” In Zimbabwe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.