Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,848 members, 7,828,078 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

El-Rufai Kicks Against Zoning Of Leadership Positions, Says 'It's Absurd' - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-Rufai Kicks Against Zoning Of Leadership Positions, Says 'It's Absurd' (26848 Views)

2023: General Abubakar Kicks Against Zoning, Defends 1999 Constitution / 2023: APC Govs Scheme Against Tinubu, Osinbajo, Amaechi Amid Plot Against Zoning / Na'Abba: Northerners Against Zoning Because They See Buhari's Term As Waste (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-Rufai Kicks Against Zoning Of Leadership Positions, Says 'It's Absurd' by Nobody: 8:13am On Nov 26, 2020
Is he wrong ? lol. Evil has come to stay in NGA. so why fight it ?

In the past 24 years: SS has done 8 years (VP and Pres), SW a whopping 16 years (VP and Pres, plus Speaker position from 07 and even now with the VP position), NC only 12 years as Sen. Pres, NW has done 16 years (Pres and VP), NE 8 years as VP. SE 8 years as Sen. Pres.

What about NE, NC and SE?? SW Presidency is clearly unfair. Politically half smart to insist on that. SS is unfair as well. Same goes for NW. But if any of these regions go for it under the guise of "zoning" then El Rufai has a point.

Scrap zoning. Let us load up for herdsmen, BH till 2090. Cos ofc NW voting strength just needs the addition of two other zones (one in south and one in north) to win. They can be Presidents for life. Tyranny will be the order of the day. That in itself is the real equity. lol. Naija na one way. Self deceit and public deceit
Re: El-Rufai Kicks Against Zoning Of Leadership Positions, Says 'It's Absurd' by Coldie(m): 8:15am On Nov 26, 2020
complexBoss12:

sometimes I wonder how things would have been if there was no amalgamation. No entanglements with backward people. In a world where people are developing technologies, every Muslim infested country is fighting religious war.

His only achievement is killing Christians in Southern Kaduna, to expand Islam and Fulanise Nigeria, in line with one Ahmedu Bello instructions.
Una dae talk any how o, christians are being killed in southern kaduna, southern kaduna no complain, middle belt no complain, southwest no complain, southsouth no complain even north no complain but na ONLY IGBOS e dae pain...

Me personally I know that with this kind of politics of bitterness and hatred our people are pushing our people are not yet ready for presidency if we don't change
Re: El-Rufai Kicks Against Zoning Of Leadership Positions, Says 'It's Absurd' by jrusky(m): 8:16am On Nov 26, 2020
Jagznation:

la click la bend....no body has time for your hate and ethnic discrimination

Bro truth is a bitter pill. The guy just said the truth.

I have said it over and over no Hausa or Fulani will handover to Igbo man as president this is not going to happen till this world exist no more I know what I'm saying.

The North will rather handover to SW even SS at worst or remain in power than to hand over to Igbo man. The SE shot themselves on the foot from day 1 of Nigeria existence as a nation and they are still firing more shot on their foots till date.

I have said it here over time pls which region will cast the votes to produce Igbo president? Pls who and who will rig election in favour of Igbo man? If you know pls tell me? Yoruba we hate with passion, Hausa/Fulani we hate with passion, SS we don't like, everybody are nobody to Igbo so explain bro who will do the voting just explain?

We have missed it long ago bro. I said it then that the way we hate and insults these people will doom SE by the time we will need their help but some anuofia bloody anu mpama came here to attack me.

Oya now make una go grab Aso Rock make we see.

You can never enjoy what you claimed you don't believe in". Igbo had said it severally they are not Nigeria believers so why seeking for presidency in a country we never believe we belong to from day 1 of its existence? Its not done anywhere in the world. So let Umahi and Kalu go and seat their ass somewhere too late to play unity card or nice man card too late biko.

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Kicks Against Zoning Of Leadership Positions, Says 'It's Absurd' by humilitypays(m): 8:16am On Nov 26, 2020
ZUBY77:
Shut up midget.
If any region should be permanently excluded from leadership in Nigeria, it's your region.

Tell me one Fulani country that made any progress in last 100 years.

What have you done right in Kaduna?
ask the foolish, useless midget!!

It is only in failed Nigeria that inconsequential nonentities like El Rufai and co rise to become public figures.

Tell me how many Fulanis are making wave outside Nigeria

It is only in Nigeria that they form lord, all thanks to cowardly Yorubas
Re: El-Rufai Kicks Against Zoning Of Leadership Positions, Says 'It's Absurd' by Coldie(m): 8:17am On Nov 26, 2020
Dasuks:
Is he wrong ? lol. Evil has come to stay in NGA. so why fight it ?

In the past 24 years: SS has done 8 years (VP and Pres), SW a whopping 16 years (VP and Pres, plus Speaker position from 07 and even now with the VP position), NC only 12 years as Sen. Pres, NW has done 16 years (Pres and VP), NE 8 years as VP. SE 8 years as Sen. Pres.

What about NE, NC and SE?? SW Presidency is clearly unfair. Politically half smart to insist on that. SS is unfair as well. Same goes for NW. But if any of these regions go for it under the guise of "zoning" then El Rufai has a point.

Scrap zoning. Let us load up for herdsmen, BH till 2090. Cos ofc NW voting strength just needs the addition of two other zones (one in south and one in north) to win. They can be Presidents for life. Tyranny will be the order of the day. That in itself is the real equity. lol. Naija na one way. Self deceit and public deceit
Una dae find find trouble up and down, dae cause problem everywhere dae insult everybody, then dae expect people una dae insult to give una presidency?

Party can zone ticket to u doesn't mean the people will vote u
Re: El-Rufai Kicks Against Zoning Of Leadership Positions, Says 'It's Absurd' by ogyunging(m): 8:17am On Nov 26, 2020
On instinct I disagree, on a second thought though the guy is making sense.
Re: El-Rufai Kicks Against Zoning Of Leadership Positions, Says 'It's Absurd' by Tundex911: 8:20am On Nov 26, 2020
So na today you just know say dem no need zoning after all una regime people don do??

Secondly, you focusing on youth now cuz of the endsar protest right?

Cuz i haven't understand what is your say on this matter.

Fools
Re: El-Rufai Kicks Against Zoning Of Leadership Positions, Says 'It's Absurd' by Coldie(m): 8:20am On Nov 26, 2020
enshi:
Is this not the samean gunning for south east president... If he likes let his second son marry from ebonyi, we no go vote or surport him for any political post ever again
See who dae talk, if only una go wake up to know say una no get the power to threaten anybody, una supposed dae on humble approach, southeast voting strength is not enough to threaten any strong northerner in politics.

You have never supported neither buhari nor el rufai yet that didn't stop buhari from becoming President twice
Re: El-Rufai Kicks Against Zoning Of Leadership Positions, Says 'It's Absurd' by Coldie(m): 8:21am On Nov 26, 2020
humilitypays:
ask the foolish, useless midget!!

It is only in failed Nigeria that inconsequential nonentities like El Rufai and co rise to become public figures.

Tell me how many Fulanis are making wave outside Nigeria

It is only on Nigeria that the form lord, all thanks to cowardly Yorubas
I sometimes regret being igbo u can't imagine how frustrated I am to have this huge amount of stup1d people from my tribe.

With no plans no agenda no direction no nothing
Re: El-Rufai Kicks Against Zoning Of Leadership Positions, Says 'It's Absurd' by Coldie(m): 8:22am On Nov 26, 2020
DennisEche:
YEYE MAN
Una eye go clear soon
Re: El-Rufai Kicks Against Zoning Of Leadership Positions, Says 'It's Absurd' by Theboss100(m): 8:22am On Nov 26, 2020
Is that midget even qualified as he stated?? Wonders shall never end. A known terrorist sponsor wants to be president. Na that post go kill u las las. Don't worry El-rufai, you will be in jail for all your evil corruption. I can govern from there. IDIOT
Re: El-Rufai Kicks Against Zoning Of Leadership Positions, Says 'It's Absurd' by OrdinaryNigeria(m): 8:23am On Nov 26, 2020
Talking about competence, is elrufai saying the over 99% key positions hold by only Muslim north are the most competent in Nigeria?
So why the security decay
Why the recession
Why the hunger
Why the unemployment and poverty.
He's actually thinking skew.
The worst mistake this nation wil make, is giving the president to North again.
They may want to use violence and giving birth out of control, but this wont work.
Re: El-Rufai Kicks Against Zoning Of Leadership Positions, Says 'It's Absurd' by Ballack1(m): 8:23am On Nov 26, 2020
Story for the gods,We southerners are taking over in 2023.We promise to treat Northerners the same way Buhari is treating southerners presently
Re: El-Rufai Kicks Against Zoning Of Leadership Positions, Says 'It's Absurd' by seguno2: 8:24am On Nov 26, 2020
AsiwajuNdigbo:

I agree cancel distribution, do production starting with resource and university admission.

Please can you increase the volume of your mic? grin
Don’t forget to add federal jobs and unity schools admission also. wink

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Kicks Against Zoning Of Leadership Positions, Says 'It's Absurd' by trutht828: 8:24am On Nov 26, 2020
damilola4162:

https://www.thecable.ng/its-absurd-el-rufai-kicks-against-zoning-of-leadership-positions

Lolz. Shame on you, seunmsg. You were used and dumped. I spit on you. The north played a fast one on you.

With all your so-called sophistication, this is where you end up. Shame on you.

Tinubu will never be president. Live with that. The ACN will never nominate President. Shame.
Re: El-Rufai Kicks Against Zoning Of Leadership Positions, Says 'It's Absurd' by Yeyenairaland(m): 8:25am On Nov 26, 2020
This evil hellbound midget?

I hate him

He's not democratic
He's an extremist
He's a tribal bigot

Infact he's a TERRORISTS just like his fellow religion of PEACE members

HELL rufai

El rufai
Re: El-Rufai Kicks Against Zoning Of Leadership Positions, Says 'It's Absurd' by Coldie(m): 8:26am On Nov 26, 2020
osamz007:
Short man and noise making
Una eyes go clear soon
Re: El-Rufai Kicks Against Zoning Of Leadership Positions, Says 'It's Absurd' by Coldie(m): 8:26am On Nov 26, 2020
Yeyenairaland:
This evil hellbound midget?

I hate him

He's not democratic
He's an extremist
He's a tribal bigot

Infact he's a TERRORISTS just like his fellow religion of PEACE members

HELL rufai

El rufai
Una eyes go clear soon.

Almost all d people that stand a chance to be president or vp una get problem with am.

Una dae find more marginalization
Re: El-Rufai Kicks Against Zoning Of Leadership Positions, Says 'It's Absurd' by blacknoir: 8:26am On Nov 26, 2020
Nigeria shld just divide
Re: El-Rufai Kicks Against Zoning Of Leadership Positions, Says 'It's Absurd' by Coldie(m): 8:28am On Nov 26, 2020
blacknoir:
Nigeria shld just divide
Hippopotamus should just fly
Re: El-Rufai Kicks Against Zoning Of Leadership Positions, Says 'It's Absurd' by fastpayfx(m): 8:29am On Nov 26, 2020
hmm . el Rufai might have a point but our society is a complex one that needs some level of Wisdom to remain stable.
Re: El-Rufai Kicks Against Zoning Of Leadership Positions, Says 'It's Absurd' by ukwenjimmy: 8:30am On Nov 26, 2020
Years after this same man will complain that why is the government not zoning.
Re: El-Rufai Kicks Against Zoning Of Leadership Positions, Says 'It's Absurd' by nobilie: 8:30am On Nov 26, 2020
But he believes in federal character (act that makes sure all states are represented in fed positioning or allocation of duties) and also in educationally less developed state act( that allows low cut off make for states with very poor level of education. Only time will tell.
Re: El-Rufai Kicks Against Zoning Of Leadership Positions, Says 'It's Absurd' by Yeyenairaland(m): 8:32am On Nov 26, 2020
Coldie:

Una eyes go clear soon.

Almost all d people that stand a chance to be president or vp una get problem with am.

Una dae find more marginalization

Zombies only conform

So do what you know best to do
Re: El-Rufai Kicks Against Zoning Of Leadership Positions, Says 'It's Absurd' by Coldie(m): 8:34am On Nov 26, 2020
Yeyenairaland:

Zombies only conform

So do what you know best to do
I hope u are in the east saying this
Re: El-Rufai Kicks Against Zoning Of Leadership Positions, Says 'It's Absurd' by Angelfrost(m): 8:44am On Nov 26, 2020
ZUBY77:
Shut up midget.
If any region should be permanently excluded from leadership in Nigeria, it's your region.

Tell me one Fulani country that made any progress in last 100 years.

What have you done right in Kaduna?

Leadership shouldn't be about zone or region... That should be secondary to the fact. Competence, Experience, and Track Record of delivery ought to trump all things, especially trivial and petty nonsense like zone.

Nations who constantly toe the lines of religion and ethnicity when choosing leaders will never move forward!!! NEVER!!! Research this!!! There is a reason why it is called a Democracy!!!

Imagine a nation where people care only about the fact that someone they are voting for is from their region, even when far better individuals from other regions are involved... How can that nation ever grow an inch??!... Just look at the mess we have in Aso Rock currently!!!

It's a shame that even young people who ought to be better exposed are singing and echoing this stupid and backward rhetoric.
Re: El-Rufai Kicks Against Zoning Of Leadership Positions, Says 'It's Absurd' by Wilstino: 8:47am On Nov 26, 2020
I would have taken him seriously if he said this in 2015.
Re: El-Rufai Kicks Against Zoning Of Leadership Positions, Says 'It's Absurd' by Eminem707(m): 8:47am On Nov 26, 2020
Hell Rufai your papa
Re: El-Rufai Kicks Against Zoning Of Leadership Positions, Says 'It's Absurd' by 9gerian: 8:48am On Nov 26, 2020
The most intelligent post on this thread!

These folks are the root of all that is wrong with Nigeria.

They don’t just support quota system, they supplant all known and available meritorious systems with it. The result is a nation that does not work.

This is the foundation of all the corruption problems Nigeria!

Igbochief001:
You can't support quota system and be against zoning na ..it's doesn't work that way
Re: El-Rufai Kicks Against Zoning Of Leadership Positions, Says 'It's Absurd' by Angelfrost(m): 8:49am On Nov 26, 2020
tobechi74:
I totally agree with him. But The timing is wrong. Definitely not now when his fellow northwest guy is about to leave office. It means oga rufaivwilk never be president until 24 years later when he is 80.

He has paid his dues politically... At least he said the hard cold truth which older statesmen have shied away from since independence.

We can't keep electing incompetent charlatans just to please certain regions... We will never make progress.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Reno Omokri to Peter Obi: 'Use Someones Backyard And Avoid Oversized Venues' / Oil Theft: Navy Counters Asari Dokubo, Asks Him To Mention Names / Kemi Adeosun Celebrates Her 50th Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.