Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,425 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

El-Rufai Kicks Against Zoning Of Leadership Positions, Says 'It's Absurd' - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-Rufai Kicks Against Zoning Of Leadership Positions, Says 'It's Absurd' (26854 Views)

2023: General Abubakar Kicks Against Zoning, Defends 1999 Constitution / 2023: APC Govs Scheme Against Tinubu, Osinbajo, Amaechi Amid Plot Against Zoning / Na'Abba: Northerners Against Zoning Because They See Buhari's Term As Waste (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-Rufai Kicks Against Zoning Of Leadership Positions, Says 'It's Absurd' by dammyz101(m): 8:50am On Nov 26, 2020
I thought this same midget was openly declearing supot for 2023 igbo presidency. All politifcians in nigeria are the same selffish greedy criminals.

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Kicks Against Zoning Of Leadership Positions, Says 'It's Absurd' by Farki: 8:51am On Nov 26, 2020
Trust this man at your own risk.

Re: El-Rufai Kicks Against Zoning Of Leadership Positions, Says 'It's Absurd' by Angelfrost(m): 8:51am On Nov 26, 2020
ekesol:
Mr Elrufai write to your elder brother Buhari and National Assembly to first Cancel Quota system and Educationally Less developed state in jobs and university admission.

Well said... Let start with practical and simple things!!! We have gifted these mentally lazy people for too long.
Re: El-Rufai Kicks Against Zoning Of Leadership Positions, Says 'It's Absurd' by Ykc2(m): 8:54am On Nov 26, 2020
Is still wonder why southerners allowed northerners to get away with everything ,they go to university with lowest marks ,we build almajiri schools in bushes for them,they go on high with cows,they shelter boko haram and bandits,today no one can travel freely on the highways again because of bandits kidnapping people,they used people both from nigeri republic and chad for voting during elections and we just dey look dem
Re: El-Rufai Kicks Against Zoning Of Leadership Positions, Says 'It's Absurd' by Angelfrost(m): 8:54am On Nov 26, 2020
Coldie:

Make una get sense o, u people want presidency to be zoned to the east but u practice politics of hatred and bitterness...
Which fulani man would read ur comment and vote an igbo man?

Una don too cast the tribe sotay alot of us are wishing we were not from the east

Leave those jokers... They think democracy and politics are emotion-based.

Nothing like diplomacy and bridging the political and ethnic divide in their dictionary!!!... Bunch of chest-beating, irritating, arrogant, and misguided people with a silly sense of over-entitlement.
Re: El-Rufai Kicks Against Zoning Of Leadership Positions, Says 'It's Absurd' by blacknoir: 8:55am On Nov 26, 2020
Coldie:

Hippopotamus should just fly
Lol
Re: El-Rufai Kicks Against Zoning Of Leadership Positions, Says 'It's Absurd' by Doyin2(m): 8:56am On Nov 26, 2020
Which is the best ticket?

1.Tinubu/ElRufai

2.Okorocha/El Rufai

3.Atiku/Peter Obi

4.Tambuwal/Wike

5.Umahi/El Rufai

6.GEJ/ElRufai

7.Ngige/ElRufai

8.Moghalu/ElRufai
Re: El-Rufai Kicks Against Zoning Of Leadership Positions, Says 'It's Absurd' by ipobarethieves: 9:00am On Nov 26, 2020
dalass:

He has ambition to go there himself... Why is he just complaining about rotation?
Who'll vote for him/his son? To terrorize Nigerians futher

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Kicks Against Zoning Of Leadership Positions, Says 'It's Absurd' by adams123: 9:01am On Nov 26, 2020
U are not sincere Mr Gov. You are saying this because you are from the advantaged side of the coin i.e at the state level, hausa is the most populous in your state and at the national too hausa is the most populous among the regions.
Let me ask you this, have you ever complain about the less disadvantaged position stationed the north when it comes to admission into educational institutions? A situation where a northern candidate that scores 35% will be admitted while his counterpart from other part of the regions that scores 90% will not be admitted.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai Kicks Against Zoning Of Leadership Positions, Says 'It's Absurd' by NSK4U(m): 9:03am On Nov 26, 2020
Elrufai might not be too far from the reality of what would play out in 2023 as our Yoruba brothers are already warming up for the year not minding that they have had their shot through OBJ.

So if they don't see their desire for 2023 which is against the Igbos for the same 2023 as unjust and lacking fairness, then justice should never come to their mind as they pursue such dream. It simply means that all region and zones should be allowed to contest.

The summary remains: Either the entire south support Igbo presidency in 2023

or

the seat of president should be thrown open to all geopolitical zones including the North.
Re: El-Rufai Kicks Against Zoning Of Leadership Positions, Says 'It's Absurd' by adams123: 9:05am On Nov 26, 2020
Doyin2:
Which is the best ticket?

1.Tinubu/ElRufai
2.Okorocha/El Rufai
3.Atiku/Peter Obi
4.Tambuwal/Wike
5.Umahi/El Rufai
6.GEJ/ElRufai
7.Ngige/ElRufai
8.Moghalu/ElRufai

None of the above! my view

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Kicks Against Zoning Of Leadership Positions, Says 'It's Absurd' by adams123: 9:09am On Nov 26, 2020
NSK4U:
Elrufai might not be too far from the reality of what would play out in 2023 as our Yoruba brothers are already warming up for the year not minding that they have had their shot through OBJ.

So if they don't see their desire for 2023 which is against the Igbos for the same 2023 as unjust and lacking fairness, then justice should never come to their mind as they pursue such dream. It simply means that all region and zones should be allowed to contest.

The summary remains: Either the entire south support Igbo presidency in 2023

or

the seat of president should be thrown open to all geopolitical zones including the North.

It has being opened to everyone before now.

2 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Kicks Against Zoning Of Leadership Positions, Says 'It's Absurd' by slowice(m): 9:12am On Nov 26, 2020
Let it go round first..... After benefiting from it you now want to stop others from enjoying it.... Haba.
Re: El-Rufai Kicks Against Zoning Of Leadership Positions, Says 'It's Absurd' by Bigbosz(m): 9:16am On Nov 26, 2020
complexBoss12:

sometimes I wonder how things would have been if there was no amalgamation. No entanglements with backward people. In a world where people are developing technologies, every Muslim infested country is fighting religious war.

His only achievement is killing Christians in Southern Kaduna, to expand Islam and Fulanise Nigeria, in line with one Ahmedu Bello instructions.
you're one of Nigeria problem
Re: El-Rufai Kicks Against Zoning Of Leadership Positions, Says 'It's Absurd' by etrouble: 9:22am On Nov 26, 2020
ZUBY77:
Shut up midget.
If any region should be permanently excluded from leadership in Nigeria, it's your region.

Tell me one Fulani country that made any progress in last 100 years.

What have you done right in Kaduna?

Tell me what you have done right in Igbo land such that all of you are scattered all over the North and West committing crimes.

Meanwhile, El-Rufai should be sacrificed to the goddess of the river. He should be tied in both short hands to his back and tied on the legs and thrown into Osun River
Re: El-Rufai Kicks Against Zoning Of Leadership Positions, Says 'It's Absurd' by Bluntemperor: 9:26am On Nov 26, 2020
Olakunleyakub:
He is right but not honest with his submissions

Very well said!
If the dice is cast,would the same El-Rufai still say the same,now that the government is in the hands of the North.If it is the North that produces- Crude Oil,Natural Gas,has the Forestry,the Oceans so close the World,yet the govt recruitment on major Ministry is tilted to the north! He is very crafty and insincere! He, like Atiku are just jostling for Buhari seat.They are never sincere.
Re: El-Rufai Kicks Against Zoning Of Leadership Positions, Says 'It's Absurd' by frowland(m): 9:26am On Nov 26, 2020
complexBoss12:

sometimes I wonder how things would have been if there was no amalgamation. No entanglements with backward people. In a world where people are developing technologies, every Muslim infested country is fighting religious war.

His only achievement is killing Christians in Southern Kaduna, to expand Islam and Fulanise Nigeria, in line with one Ahmedu Bello instructions.

Hstory will disagree with you regarding this claim. Kaduna South, which is predominantly christians have been in crises as far back as the 90s.
Remember the 2002 Kaduna riot and how many life it claimed after a publisher compared/imagined Mohammed marrying those Models if he was alive?
Remember the 1992 Crises? Its a never ending crises.
Re: El-Rufai Kicks Against Zoning Of Leadership Positions, Says 'It's Absurd' by NSK4U(m): 9:34am On Nov 26, 2020
Angelfrost:

Leave those jokers... They think democracy and politics are emotion-based.

Nothing like diplomacy and bridging the political and ethnic divide in their dictionary!!!... Bunch of chest-beating, irritating, arrogant, and misguided people with a silly sense of over-entitlement.

truth remains: the more your hatred for the Igbos, the more they thrive. Does it not teach you that it's God's doing? Awolowo thought that he could cripple the Igbos after the war and therefore changed the currency and instead of exchanging the value of old currency possessed by all Igbos in proportion to the new currency, he gave all of them 20 pounds.

Igbos, just like the Israelites whom Pharaoh and his people thought could reduce their population, zeal and progress have continued to thrived to the amazement of all and sundry. Hope Yoruba is still leading in economy, education, innovation, etc as Awolowo envisaged? The reality stares you in the face and I promise you more, thank you.
Re: El-Rufai Kicks Against Zoning Of Leadership Positions, Says 'It's Absurd' by Onuoha1234(m): 9:36am On Nov 26, 2020
The problem is that according to the ruling of the Supreme Court we are voting for PARTY and not for the candidate..And to compound the problem we have refused INDEPENDENT CANDIDACY.
Re: El-Rufai Kicks Against Zoning Of Leadership Positions, Says 'It's Absurd' by olisaEze(m): 9:37am On Nov 26, 2020
ZUBY77:
Shut up midget.
If any region should be permanently excluded from leadership in Nigeria, it's your region.

Tell me one Fulani country that made any progress in last 100 years.

What have you done right in Kaduna?

Do dey have a country? Juss waka'ing upandan d continent constituting nuisance! angry
Re: El-Rufai Kicks Against Zoning Of Leadership Positions, Says 'It's Absurd' by adams123: 9:37am On Nov 26, 2020
complexBoss12:

leave Islam out of your frustrations my guy. Northern politicians are not working for Islam but for their selfishism.

Isn't this same elrufai that his son was displaying nudity of his wife to be on social media a week ago?? something that's totally forbidden in Islam. You guys will say SHARIA LAW is for the poor Muslims but the same you will turn around that northern politicians are struggling to islamized the country. People who can't established SHARIA LAW within their family will go far to do so nationally?
Re: El-Rufai Kicks Against Zoning Of Leadership Positions, Says 'It's Absurd' by olatuns2017: 9:48am On Nov 26, 2020
damilola4162:

https://www.thecable.ng/its-absurd-el-rufai-kicks-against-zoning-of-leadership-positions

Scammer

You should have allowed one LG in your state to produce all the commissioners because that LG has lot of qualified people!
Re: El-Rufai Kicks Against Zoning Of Leadership Positions, Says 'It's Absurd' by solaere(m): 9:52am On Nov 26, 2020
does this man remember zoning/distribution brought him to power sha
Re: El-Rufai Kicks Against Zoning Of Leadership Positions, Says 'It's Absurd' by Angelfrost(m): 9:54am On Nov 26, 2020
NSK4U:

truth remains: the more your hatred for the Igbos, the more they thrive. Does it not teach you that it's God's doing? Awolowo thought that he could cripple the Igbos after the war and therefore changed the currency and instead of exchanging the value of old currency possessed by all Igbos in proportion to the new currency, he gave all of them 20 pounds.

Igbos, just like the Israelites whom Pharaoh and his people thought could reduce their population, zeal and progress have continued to thrived to the amazement of all and sundry. Hope Yoruba is still leading in economy, education, innovation, etc as Awolowo envisaged? The reality stares you in the face and I promise you more, thank you.

You just validated my point with this pointless and poorly thought out rant... It is beyond delusion and psychological deficiency to keep believing the lie that you and your people are sole victims in the gun sights of mass hatred in Nigeria!!!

Instead of learning from history that it pays to build bridges rather than burn them, some of you just choose to keep fanning the embers of hate against others, while turning around to cry victim when chastised!!! This is the very definition of pomposity and delusion of grandeur.

Hating Igbo people to what end??! I am too enlightened for such childishness! I relate with people as individuals not as tribes or communities... Honestly, I couldn't give a rat's ass about the tribe of anyone contesting for leadership! Once you score highly on my leadership scale and assessment, I support you totally!!!
Re: El-Rufai Kicks Against Zoning Of Leadership Positions, Says 'It's Absurd' by Yeyenairaland(m): 10:11am On Nov 26, 2020
Coldie:

I hope u are in the east saying this

I am not,

Do you want to dispute your ZOMBISM?
Re: El-Rufai Kicks Against Zoning Of Leadership Positions, Says 'It's Absurd' by Charly68: 10:12am On Nov 26, 2020
Not absord when they were begging and scheming for alliance..these men are fraudstars they have no honour in them..how do we allow such to Govern in the land..
Re: El-Rufai Kicks Against Zoning Of Leadership Positions, Says 'It's Absurd' by Coldie(m): 10:14am On Nov 26, 2020
Yeyenairaland:

I am not,

Do you want to dispute your ZOMBISM?
Why are u in other people's region enjoying the benefits of their struggle, why don't u go back to the east and enjoy biafra presidency
Re: El-Rufai Kicks Against Zoning Of Leadership Positions, Says 'It's Absurd' by NSK4U(m): 10:29am On Nov 26, 2020
Angelfrost:

You just validated my point with this pointless and poorly thought out rant... It is beyond delusion and psychological deficiency to keep believing the lie that you and your people are sole victims in the gun sights of mass hatred in Nigeria!!!

Instead of learning from history that it pays to build bridges rather than burn them, some of you just choose to keep fanning the embers of hate against others, while turning around to cry victim when chastised!!! This is the very definition of pomposity and delusion of grandeur.

Hating Igbo people to what end??! I am too enlightened for such childishness! I relate with people as individuals not as tribes or communities... Honestly, I couldn't give a rat's ass about the tribe of anyone contesting for leadership! Once you score highly on my leadership scale and assessment, I support you totally!!!

yeah, just be soft as you continue......I know truth 'sweets' and it even 'sweets' those who understand it better!

Leave semantics aside and in a clear expression, tell me why I shouldn't have brought up that Awolowo's calculated treacherous motive against Igbos as a bitter but better way to reply the dude I quoted.
Re: El-Rufai Kicks Against Zoning Of Leadership Positions, Says 'It's Absurd' by Nobody: 10:48am On Nov 26, 2020
Praxis758:
These four Cs are essential ingredients in leadership

1. Character

2. Competence

3. Courage

4. Capacity

No 2 to 3 are good ingredients that help the westerners use in leadership recruitment while the institutions help in checking the excesses of the leadership 'character'.

Nigeria's case is totally different from this norm. We take region instead of right, religion instead of competence and political affiliation instead of capacity.

The summation of the aforementioned ended up in putting a squared peg into a round hole whole we are expecting a positive change.
This is the real thing.....I have stopped complaining about Nigeria's situation ever since I realised that the government and the people are somewhat similar.
Re: El-Rufai Kicks Against Zoning Of Leadership Positions, Says 'It's Absurd' by Yeyenairaland(m): 10:56am On Nov 26, 2020
Coldie:

Why are u in other people's region enjoying the benefits of their struggle, why don't u go back to the east and enjoy biafra presidency

If you tell yourself the truth

That thing you call your struggle is actually the BIAFRA your insecurities can't allow to accommodate. More than 70% of that your struggles are from BIAFRA grin grin grin

Your lazy ass can't develop that your region without the rare breeds from the land of sunrise.

But them in the WASTE will always be insecure when an IGBO is mentioned.

They be like "omoyibo" grin cheesy grin

You people depend only on ur region because of inadequate guts to face what's lurking beyond the WASTE.

Appreciate the KINGS OF THE STREETS

Stop being insecure!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Miyetti Allah To Southern Governors: We Won’t Recognise Your Anti-Grazing Policy / Emefiele Arrives Villa, Urges Compliance To Buhari’s Directive / APC Will Slash Tariffs On Imported Cars -osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.