Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,399 members, 7,819,422 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

Atiku Mourns Chisom Chukwuneke, 17, Who Got 7 A1s In WASSCE - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Mourns Chisom Chukwuneke, 17, Who Got 7 A1s In WASSCE (1166 Views)

Atiku Mourns Mr Ibu, Aluko-Olaseni / Atiku Mourns Pastor Odukoya, Extends Condolences To His Family & Congregation / Banky W Lost Eti-Osa PDP Primary To Sam Aiboni, Got 7 Votes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku Mourns Chisom Chukwuneke, 17, Who Got 7 A1s In WASSCE by damilola4162(m): 2:56am On Nov 26, 2020
Former Vice President Atiku Abubakars has mourn a teenager Chisom Chukwuneke, 17, who got 7A1s in the 2019 West African Senior School Certificate Examination (WASSCE), that recently gave up the ghost, Insidenaija reports.

Reacting to the news of the passing away of the young and brilliant girl, through his verified tweeter handle on Wednesday evening, Atiku said, as father and grandfather he knew how painful it is to lose a child, especially an exceptionally gifted one, like her.

According to him, it is not necessary to know her to feel the pains of her parents.

He however, prayed that the Almighty God will comfort and strengthen her family in these difficult times, and may her soul rest in peace.

Chisom Chukwuneke, made straights A’s in the entrance exam and emerged the best student from her school, Graceland college in Enugu last year. She went on to win numerous academic awards in her school.

Chisom was reportedly sick and was already making a recovery before she died. A photo of her as she sat on her hospital bed has been shared online. Her obituary reveals she died on October 18 in a hospital in South Africa. She will be buried on Tuesday, December 1, in Okpuno village, Umuogali, Oba, Idemili South Anambra state.

Source: https://insidenaija.com.ng/atiku-mourns-chisom-chukwuneke-17-who-got-got-7-a1s-in-wassce/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Mourns Chisom Chukwuneke, 17, Who Got 7 A1s In WASSCE by Mokason288(m): 2:59am On Nov 26, 2020
RIP BEAUTIFUL GIRL

IGBO AMAKA

Atiku you’re almost on every news lately, it’s too early to start strategizing 2023
Meanwhile Thank you so much SIR for your kind heart...
I’m sure you will make a better president than that Animal in human skin

I HOPE I MADE SENSE

8 Likes

Re: Atiku Mourns Chisom Chukwuneke, 17, Who Got 7 A1s In WASSCE by Nobody: 3:53am On Nov 26, 2020
Sister may your soul rest in peace, I advise you not to accept Atiku condolence over there, if this man did not steal money main for development today you would been alive.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Mourns Chisom Chukwuneke, 17, Who Got 7 A1s In WASSCE by Nobody: 4:41am On Nov 26, 2020
Oga atiku I was expecting you to give his siblings scholarship or even give her family like 100million naira

But you can give 1billion to people to fund your lost election
Re: Atiku Mourns Chisom Chukwuneke, 17, Who Got 7 A1s In WASSCE by AsiwajuNdigbo: 4:52am On Nov 26, 2020
Very beautiful girl, smart.
May her soul rest peacefully with the Lord

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Mourns Chisom Chukwuneke, 17, Who Got 7 A1s In WASSCE by Moferere: 6:23am On Nov 26, 2020
tolakush92:
Oga atiku I was expecting you to give his siblings scholarship or even give her family like 100million naira

His siblings?

His for a girl?

You go school so?

1 Like

Re: Atiku Mourns Chisom Chukwuneke, 17, Who Got 7 A1s In WASSCE by g0tze: 6:32am On Nov 26, 2020
Mokason288:
RIP BEAUTIFUL GIRL

IGBO AMAKA

Atiku you’re almost on every news lately, it’s too early to start strategizing 2023

I HOPE I MADE SENSE
Why mention Igbo amaka in such a circumstance. Are you sick in the head.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Mourns Chisom Chukwuneke, 17, Who Got 7 A1s In WASSCE by g0tze: 6:33am On Nov 26, 2020
[s]
tolakush92:

[/s]
Another sick and depraved individual spotted.
Re: Atiku Mourns Chisom Chukwuneke, 17, Who Got 7 A1s In WASSCE by Cajal(m): 7:42am On Nov 26, 2020
Mokason288:
RIP BEAUTIFUL GIRL

IGBO AMAKA

I HOPE I MADE SENSE
No
Re: Atiku Mourns Chisom Chukwuneke, 17, Who Got 7 A1s In WASSCE by Coneheadyutes(m): 7:52am On Nov 26, 2020
Rip

g0tze:

Why mention Igbo amaka in such a circumstance. Are you sick in the head.

I swr. That guy na big mumu.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Mourns Chisom Chukwuneke, 17, Who Got 7 A1s In WASSCE by Pecuman: 7:54am On Nov 26, 2020
Don't fall for it, he wants to run again in 2023 and is building sympathy points.
Re: Atiku Mourns Chisom Chukwuneke, 17, Who Got 7 A1s In WASSCE by Nobody: 7:55am On Nov 26, 2020
Political statement. Oga we are now smarter. Go and rest jare.
Re: Atiku Mourns Chisom Chukwuneke, 17, Who Got 7 A1s In WASSCE by damilola4162(m): 7:56am On Nov 26, 2020
May God give her parents the fortitude to bear the irreplaceable loss
Re: Atiku Mourns Chisom Chukwuneke, 17, Who Got 7 A1s In WASSCE by Cvwriter1(m): 8:13am On Nov 26, 2020
RIP. WASSCE should send their condolences
Re: Atiku Mourns Chisom Chukwuneke, 17, Who Got 7 A1s In WASSCE by ILoveDemMANNA: 8:31am On Nov 26, 2020
Ayeeeeeee ooooooooo shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked.

RIP Beautiful, Intelligent Young Girl.

Only God knows the best.
Re: Atiku Mourns Chisom Chukwuneke, 17, Who Got 7 A1s In WASSCE by TinubuGoQuench(f): 8:49am On Nov 26, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:
Ayeeeeeee ooooooooo shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked.

RIP Beautiful, Intelligent Young Girl.

Only God knows the best.

KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT THERE!!!
Re: Atiku Mourns Chisom Chukwuneke, 17, Who Got 7 A1s In WASSCE by IgbofromDelta: 9:06am On Nov 26, 2020
May Her Soul Rest in Peace
Re: Atiku Mourns Chisom Chukwuneke, 17, Who Got 7 A1s In WASSCE by damilola4162(m): 9:48am On Nov 26, 2020
shocked shocked shocked
TinubuGoQuench:

KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT THERE!!!

(1) (Reply)

The Biggest Employers In Africa Is Not Government, But Boyfriends- Reno Omokri / Three Ekiti Farmers Fighting To Survive In Hospital As Fulani Herders Attack / New Law: Lagos May Take Over Tinubu, Fashola, Ambode’s Cases From EFCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.