Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,464 members, 7,830,331 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:49 PM

Canadian Authorities Discover 70 Stolen Cars Destined For Nigeria And Ghana - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Canadian Authorities Discover 70 Stolen Cars Destined For Nigeria And Ghana (39964 Views)

Police In The US Intercept Stolen Cars Bound For West Africa / Tracking Stolen Cars: How Canadian Stolen Cars End Up In Lagos (Video) / INTERPOL Uncovers COVID-19 Face Masks FRAUD Destined For Nigerian Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Authorities Discover 70 Stolen Cars Destined For Nigeria And Ghana by MkMel: 6:53am On Nov 26, 2020
I think this has been on for a long while. I don't know why people take pride in illegality.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Authorities Discover 70 Stolen Cars Destined For Nigeria And Ghana by techmo(m): 6:54am On Nov 26, 2020
Sometimes I don't blame Donald Trump and his foreign policy

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Authorities Discover 70 Stolen Cars Destined For Nigeria And Ghana by adioolayi(m): 6:55am On Nov 26, 2020
OZOnNengiTheory:
abeg make we hear word. it you have an idea of what your misguided brothers are doing abroad, you won't even try to defend them

Are you saying there is smoke without fire Do you think any foreigner can conveniently steal a car and ship it overseas without the help of nationals Abegi....Canada should tighten their security system...and more importantly, should say Canadians and other Nationals perpetuating the evil act. Not just saying "Nigeria or Ghana"

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Authorities Discover 70 Stolen Cars Destined For Nigeria And Ghana by Parkac(m): 6:56am On Nov 26, 2020
When this happens, the reputation of the nation comes into question.

Data processing study https://unn-edu.info/2020/11/neco-data-processing-answers.html
Re: Canadian Authorities Discover 70 Stolen Cars Destined For Nigeria And Ghana by Openbusiness: 6:57am On Nov 26, 2020
shocked
Re: Canadian Authorities Discover 70 Stolen Cars Destined For Nigeria And Ghana by Nobody: 6:57am On Nov 26, 2020
Asura:
Cars worth 4.5 mill! That's s lot. It's safe to say a lot of imported cars in Africa are stolen cars.
or accidented
Re: Canadian Authorities Discover 70 Stolen Cars Destined For Nigeria And Ghana by CarGuideNG: 6:57am On Nov 26, 2020
lipsrsealed

Re: Canadian Authorities Discover 70 Stolen Cars Destined For Nigeria And Ghana by sammysneh(m): 6:58am On Nov 26, 2020
Re: Canadian Authorities Discover 70 Stolen Cars Destined For Nigeria And Ghana by izibili44: 6:58am On Nov 26, 2020
Na Ghanaian sure for stealing of cars now. Na Nigerian be buyers. Two great brothers. grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Authorities Discover 70 Stolen Cars Destined For Nigeria And Ghana by OmodavidoX(m): 7:00am On Nov 26, 2020
Lexusgs430:
No be today....... grin

Vehicles to appear on Nairaland auto section, with humongous prices....... Vehicle wey den thief.... . grin

Canada government, better consider their generous asylum applications to Nigerian's...........

Wherever Nigerian's GO, CRIME follows them.......... cheesy
Not all Nigerians are criminals, please stop generalizing. Thanks

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Authorities Discover 70 Stolen Cars Destined For Nigeria And Ghana by Abudu2000(m): 7:00am On Nov 26, 2020
The "spoil our name" crew are 4minutes out. As if it doesn't happen elsewhere
Re: Canadian Authorities Discover 70 Stolen Cars Destined For Nigeria And Ghana by bilulu(m): 7:01am On Nov 26, 2020
iamJ:
Easier with old cars, modern cars are like iPhone, once the owner locks it, its useless stolen.
don't say that bro, those guys re really giving us bad names. most times they don't steal anything below 2010...
Re: Canadian Authorities Discover 70 Stolen Cars Destined For Nigeria And Ghana by Lexusgs430: 7:01am On Nov 26, 2020
OmodavidoX:
Not all Nigerians are criminals, please stop generalizing. Thanks

I talk my own...... You talk your own.......

Is it any coincidence, that the high flow of Nigerian's into Canada. Has directly lead to a massive increase in GTA + EXP.......... grin

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Authorities Discover 70 Stolen Cars Destined For Nigeria And Ghana by Maximus85(m): 7:03am On Nov 26, 2020
FreshlyDesign:
Bad business for anyone that invested in that shocked

Get a professional business or company logo done for just 3k only and get all the following files of your logo;

1, High quality 3D logo
2, Transparent background logo for watermark
3, Plain logo for letterhead, business card, Id card etc
4, Pdf copy of your logo.
Call/WhatsApp me via the number on the image below.
The link to my WhatsApp is in my signature

A "professional logo" can't be 3k

1 Like

Re: Canadian Authorities Discover 70 Stolen Cars Destined For Nigeria And Ghana by OmodavidoX(m): 7:04am On Nov 26, 2020
Lexusgs430:

I talk my own...... You talk your own.......

Is it any coincidence, that the high flow of Nigerian's into Canada. Has directly lead to a massive increase in GTA + EXP.......... grin
Boss I understand, but I can assure you that we still have so many Nigerians that are legit.
Re: Canadian Authorities Discover 70 Stolen Cars Destined For Nigeria And Ghana by johnjay4u2u(m): 7:05am On Nov 26, 2020
All Ghanaians. Na wa for some Africans with greed

1 Like

Re: Canadian Authorities Discover 70 Stolen Cars Destined For Nigeria And Ghana by Tremple8v: 7:05am On Nov 26, 2020
Those names are Ghanaians . Thank God no flat head names grin

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Authorities Discover 70 Stolen Cars Destined For Nigeria And Ghana by 15ssDRIVE(m): 7:05am On Nov 26, 2020
OZOnNengiTheory:
abeg make we hear word! it you have an idea of what your misguided brothers are doing abroad, you won't even try to defend them..in fact, your conscience no go gree you

Boss,
Look at this scenario,if these guys do good things then they are Canadians. But once na crime ......
na naija !

1 Like

Re: Canadian Authorities Discover 70 Stolen Cars Destined For Nigeria And Ghana by purpose32: 7:05am On Nov 26, 2020
Just like the movie 'Rev' 2020
Re: Canadian Authorities Discover 70 Stolen Cars Destined For Nigeria And Ghana by Obama1183: 7:07am On Nov 26, 2020
mogbeyiteren:
Am so disappointed with those giving Nigeria bad name
don't be disappointed oh our boy kojo is calaculatin his next move weda to fight or runaway
Re: Canadian Authorities Discover 70 Stolen Cars Destined For Nigeria And Ghana by WoundedLamb: 7:08am On Nov 26, 2020
Sad. Embarrassing. Annoying.

Is any of those names Nigerian?
Re: Canadian Authorities Discover 70 Stolen Cars Destined For Nigeria And Ghana by BIGKemsey(m): 7:08am On Nov 26, 2020
Chai! Very soon dem go start to dey deport us. The bad eggs are making us all look bad.
Re: Canadian Authorities Discover 70 Stolen Cars Destined For Nigeria And Ghana by Coldie(m): 7:11am On Nov 26, 2020
If Nigerians never cast any foreign country them no dae rest.
Re: Canadian Authorities Discover 70 Stolen Cars Destined For Nigeria And Ghana by Coldie(m): 7:12am On Nov 26, 2020
Tremple8v:
Those names are Ghanaians . Thank God no flat head names grin
All doz names are cone head names

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Authorities Discover 70 Stolen Cars Destined For Nigeria And Ghana by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:12am On Nov 26, 2020
That might imply that some of the cars that we purchase and wow on the streets were stolen. The irony of it is if the cars were stolen from us in naija we call the police that our vehicles were stolen.
Re: Canadian Authorities Discover 70 Stolen Cars Destined For Nigeria And Ghana by Lexusgs430: 7:12am On Nov 26, 2020
OmodavidoX:
Boss I understand, but I can assure you that we still have so many Nigerians that are legit.

100%.............

If I offer you a lovely plate of egusi soup, full with all sorts of protein........

But unfortunately, 2 cockroaches have also fancied this egusi soup...........

Would you remove the cockroaches and eat the soup or bin it............ wink

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Authorities Discover 70 Stolen Cars Destined For Nigeria And Ghana by 6digitscomrade: 7:15am On Nov 26, 2020
Asura:
Cars worth 4.5 mill! That's s lot. It's safe to say a lot of imported cars in Africa are stolen cars.
they ruined Germany with it already Ghanaians and Nigerians abroad are second to none when they collabo to ruin u ., u better count ur losses

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Authorities Discover 70 Stolen Cars Destined For Nigeria And Ghana by NaijaOlosho(f): 7:15am On Nov 26, 2020
grin Na Waooo
Re: Canadian Authorities Discover 70 Stolen Cars Destined For Nigeria And Ghana by Seniorwriter(m): 7:15am On Nov 26, 2020
Pathetic how so many fraudulent Africans disrepute their mother & father lands.
Very unpleasant.
Anyways even the leaders in Africa are mentors in looting and incompetence, and will fail to accept.

Proactivity Leads To Productivity!

©Seniorwriter
Re: Canadian Authorities Discover 70 Stolen Cars Destined For Nigeria And Ghana by Mizfabulous18(f): 7:19am On Nov 26, 2020
hisgrace090:
Whenever they want to consider us in yankee as in accepting us small, our greedy ones will commit another.

This is terrible!
did u check the names of the perpetrators..do they look like Nigeria names

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Authorities Discover 70 Stolen Cars Destined For Nigeria And Ghana by Burstit(m): 7:22am On Nov 26, 2020
Lexusgs430:
No be today....... grin

Vehicles to appear on Nairaland auto section, with humongous prices....... Vehicle wey den thief.... . grin

Canada government, better consider their generous asylum applications to Nigerian's...........

Wherever Nigerian's GO, CRIME follows them.......... cheesy
The report mentioned Lexus amongst the stolen motors. And your username na lexusgs430, na coincidence?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Assassins Kill Rasak Jikoji A Month After Chieftaincy Case Victory (Photos) / Teenage Girl Found Dead In A Primary School In Calabar (Graphic Photo) / FED Poly Ado-Ekiti Student Commits Suicide Because Of An Extra Year (graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.