Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,693 members, 7,831,146 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

Canadian Authorities Discover 70 Stolen Cars Destined For Nigeria And Ghana - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Canadian Authorities Discover 70 Stolen Cars Destined For Nigeria And Ghana (39966 Views)

Police In The US Intercept Stolen Cars Bound For West Africa / Tracking Stolen Cars: How Canadian Stolen Cars End Up In Lagos (Video) / INTERPOL Uncovers COVID-19 Face Masks FRAUD Destined For Nigerian Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Authorities Discover 70 Stolen Cars Destined For Nigeria And Ghana by femmoy(m): 9:53am On Nov 26, 2020
it will not be well with any Nigerian(s) giving us bad reputation abroad and making things tight for the intending travellers.
Re: Canadian Authorities Discover 70 Stolen Cars Destined For Nigeria And Ghana by Focusmind: 9:54am On Nov 26, 2020
Obinnau:
Haaa!!! shocked shocked
I checked the names and for the first time I am proud grin grin grin

But why would someone leave Nigeria, only to go to Canada to steal cars? Like what's the rationale behind that?

Please deport them back to their respective countries.
I feel sad when I see people ruining the reputation off their home country in a foreign land.

There are many dishonest Nigerians overseas, who shipped stolen cars to their families to sell in Nigeria and repatriate the proceed to them or use for other things in Nigeria.

Don't underestimate the level dishonest Nigerians could go and do illegal businesses abroad. They will always call it hustling. In the Nigerian parlance, de guy de abroad de hustle.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Authorities Discover 70 Stolen Cars Destined For Nigeria And Ghana by ada9ja(f): 10:00am On Nov 26, 2020
Our leaders are bad.....thats why they left for greener pasture!!!
but what they are doing there is not our leaders faults.....cos thief will always be a thief...we always want quick money without working and that contributed to 20% of unemployment in Nigeria as many refuse to try self employment but always busy looking for quick way out not knowing they are still unemployed.
Re: Canadian Authorities Discover 70 Stolen Cars Destined For Nigeria And Ghana by iPresh4s(m): 10:07am On Nov 26, 2020
Hope these are not the cars we see on people's whatsapp status with the caption : Serious Buyers Only?
Re: Canadian Authorities Discover 70 Stolen Cars Destined For Nigeria And Ghana by somehow: 10:15am On Nov 26, 2020
The names listed are Ghanaian names!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Authorities Discover 70 Stolen Cars Destined For Nigeria And Ghana by Charly68: 10:16am On Nov 26, 2020
Arrest the thieves and jail them please..
Re: Canadian Authorities Discover 70 Stolen Cars Destined For Nigeria And Ghana by computerglobal(m): 10:16am On Nov 26, 2020

The more you know about the vehicle the safer you will be. Run a VIN check and verify critical facts you need to buy a used car with confidence. Check the title status, previous odometer readings and the current market of the vehicle. Do as many checks as possible to ensure you are getting a legitimate offer.

www.nairaland.com/computerglobal

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10000072_vehiclehistoryreport_jpeg3e8dde5a1fb4cccbf6626e983b2598da
Re: Canadian Authorities Discover 70 Stolen Cars Destined For Nigeria And Ghana by naturefellow(m): 10:21am On Nov 26, 2020
mogbeyiteren:
Am so disappointed with those giving Nigeria bad name
pele. But it's I am
Re: Canadian Authorities Discover 70 Stolen Cars Destined For Nigeria And Ghana by mazioku(m): 10:43am On Nov 26, 2020
Hmmmm...Stealing n selling to Africa..just like the movie REV
Re: Canadian Authorities Discover 70 Stolen Cars Destined For Nigeria And Ghana by Aguogba(m): 10:55am On Nov 26, 2020
adioolayi:
Why are they trying to smear Nigeria's image They should arrest their Canadian thieves and stop putting Nigeria's name na. They should put their house in order
That's exactly my thoughts. You read where they mentioned "organized crime". They listed some names but also said they're trying to investigate and find the people behind these crimes. The truth is that Canadians use their high tech gadgets to bridge these cars, steal them and sell to Africans at giveaway price.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Authorities Discover 70 Stolen Cars Destined For Nigeria And Ghana by Seyzcham91(m): 12:19pm On Nov 26, 2020
if una go abroad yourself you go see say its not as rosy as many may have portrayed it to be! abroad life no easy brother

those wey dey live biggerly mostly abroad na fraud and illegal dealings
Obinnau:
Haaa!!! shocked shocked

But why would someone leave Nigeria, only to go to Canada to steal cars? Like what's the rationale behind that?

I feel sad when I see people ruining the reputation off their home country in a foreign land.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Authorities Discover 70 Stolen Cars Destined For Nigeria And Ghana by Nobody: 12:23pm On Nov 26, 2020
Nigerians have started again
Re: Canadian Authorities Discover 70 Stolen Cars Destined For Nigeria And Ghana by Unrated900(m): 12:25pm On Nov 26, 2020
hisgrace090:
Whenever they want to consider us in yankee as in accepting us small, our greedy ones will commit another.

This is terrible!

I tire ooooooo my guy
It’s alarming
Buhari self no get good luck for body at all.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Authorities Discover 70 Stolen Cars Destined For Nigeria And Ghana by Bellerin007: 12:28pm On Nov 26, 2020
cryNigeria whyyyy
Re: Canadian Authorities Discover 70 Stolen Cars Destined For Nigeria And Ghana by quinox947: 2:13pm On Nov 26, 2020
Lexusgs430:
No be today....... grin

Vehicles to appear on Nairaland auto section, with humongous prices....... Vehicle wey den thief.... . grin

Canada government, better consider their generous asylum applications to Nigerian's...........

Wherever Nigerian's GO, CRIME follows them.......... cheesy
Which Nigeria? The names of the suspects mentioned are Ghananians.
Re: Canadian Authorities Discover 70 Stolen Cars Destined For Nigeria And Ghana by amuwo1980: 3:44pm On Nov 26, 2020
They don start , if u want to go to Canada head that way now , Nigerians will soon show their true color and they will shut the door against them bet me
Re: Canadian Authorities Discover 70 Stolen Cars Destined For Nigeria And Ghana by Pharaoh4rin(m): 4:00pm On Nov 26, 2020
Obinnau:
Haaa!!! shocked shocked

"Ruining the reputation" of his country. Nigeria? Which reputation? A country full of shameless leaders and politicians, and you're somewhere to protect them?
Re: Canadian Authorities Discover 70 Stolen Cars Destined For Nigeria And Ghana by 1kinggy(m): 5:21pm On Nov 26, 2020
Lexusgs430:
No be today....... grin

Vehicles to appear on Nairaland auto section, with humongous prices....... Vehicle wey den thief.... . grin

Canada government, better consider their generous asylum applications to Nigerian's...........

Wherever Nigerian's GO, CRIME follows them.......... cheesy

all the names are GHANAIANS.
Re: Canadian Authorities Discover 70 Stolen Cars Destined For Nigeria And Ghana by ogwumgbe: 6:55pm On Nov 26, 2020
There's cause and effect in everything. Whatever a man sows, he will reap. Since the useless government refuse to fix the Country to benefit Nigerians, they will continue to reap the fruit of negative image their stupid wickedness has caused. What kind of useless image are you talking about? Is your useless Dead Giant of Africa you are trying to protect, or your constant electricity, or your good road network,or your good economy and Universities? Fools keep deceiving yourselves. It is the hustle of those abroad that still survive this useless Country, it is because of them that you still afford to ride cars, if not you idiots would not be able to purchase even a Tyre of a car. Do you know how much Toyota Highlander costs elsewhere? Yet in Nigeria it is sold for peanuts: idiots blind fools that should commend the action of brave guys working hard to stabilize the cursed economy of your useless zoo, and you open your useless dirty mouths to condemn in the name of protecting the name of your rotten irredeemable Godforsaken Country. Continue
Re: Canadian Authorities Discover 70 Stolen Cars Destined For Nigeria And Ghana by Lexusgs430: 6:59pm On Nov 26, 2020
1kinggy:

all the names are GHANAIANS.

So they just sent vehicles to Nigeria, for nothing....... Even that ex pension boss that skipped bail, he is also an American........ (shebi hin get blue passport)........
Re: Canadian Authorities Discover 70 Stolen Cars Destined For Nigeria And Ghana by Obinnau(m): 11:45pm On Nov 26, 2020
Pharaoh4rin:

"Ruining the reputation" of his country. Nigeria? Which reputation? A country full of shameless leaders and politicians, and you're somewhere to protect them?
shame on you for not trying to contribute to improving the reputation of your country. shame on you for defending evil!
There is still time to change. it begins with you and I. I have changed, have you?
Re: Canadian Authorities Discover 70 Stolen Cars Destined For Nigeria And Ghana by skinny419(m): 9:35pm On Nov 27, 2020
NNAME EH THIS ONE NA BAD MARKET
Re: Canadian Authorities Discover 70 Stolen Cars Destined For Nigeria And Ghana by Pharaoh4rin(m): 12:25pm On Nov 28, 2020
Obinnau:
shame on you for not trying to contribute to improving the reputation of your country. shame on you for defending evil!
There is still time to change. it begins with you and I. I have changed, have you?

What's gonna be is gonna be! As rich as Norway is, they stole some artefacts from Sound state few years ago only to be returned last week. They have reputation Abi? Chinese are here mining illegally, they don't care how much they stake their reputation abi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FED Poly Ado-Ekiti Student Commits Suicide Because Of An Extra Year (graphic) / Teenage Girl Found Dead In A Primary School In Calabar (Graphic Photo) / Decomposed Corpse Found Along Goodluck Jonathan Bypass In Calabar.Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.