Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,467 members, 7,830,358 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:10 PM

Is Nairaland Pro-Buhari? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Nairaland Pro-Buhari? (2090 Views)

Is Nairaland Pro APC / Fulani Forum? / Police Chase Pro-Buhari Supporters Out Of PDP Presidential Rally In Kaduna / Is Nairaland Pro-ibb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Nairaland Pro-Buhari? by EnuguUkwu: 3:48pm On Mar 21, 2011
of course - two die hard Buhari liliputians are moderating the politics section - Jarus and Aishat2.

What do you expect?
Re: Is Nairaland Pro-Buhari? by jason123: 3:51pm On Mar 21, 2011
EzeUche_:

Then you have a lot of growing to do. People have their reasons for supporting candidates. I am a GEJ supporter, because I feel that he will correct past wrongs that have been committed against the people of East in the form of Federal government neglect compared to other reasons.

Plus, I rather have a civilian, than a former military head of state. That is the basic reason why I am supporting him. If you don't respect my views, then you can jump off a cliff.

grin grin grin grin

On a more serous note, you should do the growing up here. All what you talk about is my people, my people. Do you not think its selfish of you?? If you get married, will you be saying"myself" all the time You have to grow up and see beyond ethnocentric ideas. Take a look ant Abagworo and Ibime, GeJ is from their ethnic group yet you do not see them shouting "Ijaw" this "MEND" that.
You need to look beyond regional and ethnic reasons before you vote. A good Nigeria will be better for us all. What if GEJ does nothing for your people till he leaves, what happens then After GEJ, what next What is the point of GEJ doing something for "your people" when the next administration will simply cancel it and you will return to square one, if not worse?? Think my brother, think!
Re: Is Nairaland Pro-Buhari? by Nobody: 3:55pm On Mar 21, 2011
jason123:

All I will say is, " some people deserve to be shot in the head!". I mean, how can we Nigerians justify the support for GEJ other than "he is a southerner", " he is azikwe", "he is God sent". May sentiments not run us to the ground in Naija!
Yes o! that is what those who are politically blind can see.but those who are politically matured see beyond these your regular choruses on nairaland.
Re: Is Nairaland Pro-Buhari? by Pataki: 4:01pm On Mar 21, 2011
Ozin:

Yes o! that is what those who are politically blind can see.but those who are politically matured see beyond these your regular choruses on nairaland.
I think you should read the statement you just quoted more carefully again before hitting your keypad. Once you have done that, ask yourself - ''how could I be this ignorant in logical thinking?''
Re: Is Nairaland Pro-Buhari? by naijaking1: 4:22pm On Mar 21, 2011
EzeUche_:

Nigeria is a nation made up of many people. Why should I worry about another group, when my people need help? Charity starts at home, yes I shall worry about MY PEOPLE. I am not deluded in believing "One Nigeria" after Nigeria has taken so much from my people.

Abagworo is a fool, who used to command the respect of the Igbo on Nairaland, but now we see him as a fool. When your own brothers and sisters do not have respect for you? What does that tell you?

And sorry but that is the nature of the beast. I have seen too many Igbo fools die of delusions of a united Nigeria.

Thank you angry
Re: Is Nairaland Pro-Buhari? by CrudeOil2(m): 4:48pm On Mar 21, 2011
Yes. But they are disillusioned and delusional, as most Nigerians.
Re: Is Nairaland Pro-Buhari? by Nobody: 4:55pm On Mar 21, 2011
Buhari Can Never Win This Election
Re: Is Nairaland Pro-Buhari? by EnuguUkwu: 4:55pm On Mar 21, 2011
Never - where will he get the votes?
Re: Is Nairaland Pro-Buhari? by ekubear1: 4:57pm On Mar 21, 2011
Sai Buhariland.com

Sai the Federal Republic of Buharistan
Re: Is Nairaland Pro-Buhari? by Johndoe100(m): 6:52pm On Mar 21, 2011
jason123:

grin grin grin grin

On a more serous note, you should do the growing up here. All what you talk about is my people, my people. Do you not think its selfish of you?? If you get married, will you be saying"myself" all the time You have to grow up and see beyond ethnocentric ideas. Take a look ant Abagworo and Ibime, GeJ is from their ethnic group yet you do not see them shouting "Ijaw" this "MEND" that.
You need to look beyond regional and ethnic reasons before you vote. A good Nigeria will be better for us all. What if GEJ does nothing for your people till he leaves, what happens then After GEJ, what next What is the point of GEJ doing something for "your people" when the next administration will simply cancel it and you will return to square one, if not worse?? Think my brother, think!

Traitors one and all
Re: Is Nairaland Pro-Buhari? by jason123: 6:54pm On Mar 21, 2011
Johndoe100:

Traitors one and all

Can you imagine this statement above??! YOU TRIBALIST!!!
Re: Is Nairaland Pro-Buhari? by efisher(m): 7:05pm On Mar 21, 2011
Buhari is going viral on nairaland that's all. I don't think it's the moderators. The man is fighting his last fight and after this, that is it. In the movies you know the last fight is always the toughest one. grin grin grin

On a more serious note, I think the strong opposition this time is a very good thing for Nigeria. It may eventually serve as the acid test for our electoral process. The memory of the election will keep whoever wins on his toes. It will also help prepare the next generation of leaders. I bet Nigeria will never remain the same after this.
Re: Is Nairaland Pro-Buhari? by Kobojunkie: 9:38pm On Mar 21, 2011
EzeUche_:

Then you have a lot of growing to do. People have their reasons for supporting candidates. I am a GEJ supporter, because I feel that he will correct past wrongs that have been committed against the people of East in the form of Federal government neglect compared to other reasons.

Plus, I rather have a civilian, than a former military head of state. That is the basic reason why I am supporting him. If you don't respect my views, then you can jump off a cliff.
Jonathan spent 8 years as Deputy Governor/Governor in Balyesa, a deep Niger Deltan State, and he has no clue about his own people's issues. He did NOTHING for his own people during that time and enriched himself while he was at it, doing Nothing.

We celebrate people like Amaechi Rotimi ( A Niger Deltan Governor for 4 years) for the visible improvements he has made to his state in such a short time. Also Peter Chime who in only 4 years as Governor of Enugu State has transformed the state in so many ways. Then there is Fashola in Lagos State who has helped improve one of the most populous states in the country in 4 years. Jonathan had 8 years to work with and did nothing in all that time in one of the most funded but least populated states in the country. What about the wrongs he committed against his own people in the South-South? Or do they deserve to have another 4 years of NOTHING for all their woes?.

The same man has been in Aso Rock for almost 4 years and he has again done NOTHING for his people from Aso Rock. He is still promising them all but has yet to deliver anything to them from there.

Pray tell, why would any Niger Deltan in his right senses want to vote for the same man that has neglected them 12 years straight to return for another 4 years? Why would anyone wish this one the same people who endured it for 8 years and then another 4 ?
Re: Is Nairaland Pro-Buhari? by omanzo02: 11:20pm On Mar 21, 2011
Well, in few days time we will know where sai BB will lead to, Those who are accusing gej of over spending, I wonder if mere talking would build a power plant?
Re: Is Nairaland Pro-Buhari? by Kobojunkie: 11:22pm On Mar 21, 2011
omanzo02:

Well, in few days time we will know where sai BB will lead to, Those who are accusing gej of over spending, I wonder if mere talking would build a power plant?

We are NOT building any plants though so where is the money going?
Re: Is Nairaland Pro-Buhari? by youngmonie: 11:34pm On Mar 21, 2011
come Y all dis my igbo brothers they vex?, its up 2 u!!, IF u like GEJ make sure u go  out that day and vote and stopp blabbing on nairaland!!! grin grin  and whta this propaganda that BEAF  is starting !! it should be clear to u by now that your MR GEJ will not have it easy this time as he and his PDP twarts had in 2007 ( Do I smell panic in the air),  This guy used to be very confident some few months bag, bragging GEJ THIS PDP THAT!!
Re: Is Nairaland Pro-Buhari? by Beaf: 11:44pm On Mar 21, 2011
youngmonie:

come Y all dis my igbo brothers they vex?, its up 2 u!!, IF u like GEJ make sure u go  out that day and vote and stopp blabbing on nairaland!!! grin grin  and whta this propaganda that BEAF  is starting !! it should be clear to u by now that your MR GEJ will not have it easy this time as he and his PDP twarts had in 2007 ( Do I smell panic in the air),  This guy used to be very confident some few months bag, bragging GEJ THIS PDP THAT!!

Sharap. Does it look to that I started the thread? The way most of you dimwits jump out of your skins in fear of Beaf makes me concerned for your sanity.
Every man and his dog can see through the trees that NL is biased and most are in la la land, all because Buhari managed to garner a huge following of stone loving almajiri's (as any iron headed sharia bigot would).
Re: Is Nairaland Pro-Buhari? by youngmonie: 11:47pm On Mar 21, 2011
Beaf:

Sharap. Does it look to that I started the thread? The way most of you dimwits jump out of your skins in fear of Beaf makes me concerned for your sanity.
lol!!!, whos the one one going in sane!!, me? or d one that is quick to defend and defenceless person!!!
Re: Is Nairaland Pro-Buhari? by omanzo02: 11:48pm On Mar 21, 2011
Kobojunkie:

We are NOT building any plants though so where is the money going?
Check the link out, this is one of the company that received contract for the construction of power plant in Nigeria via siemens in Germany, its easy to cross check the fact than assumptions, some of the materials needed for the constructions have been out sourced to arcellor mittal in belgium which has pushed the delivery date for the equipment the firm I work for ordered by 5 days, Tata steel ( formerly called Corus) in IJmuiden in the Netherlands are also manufacturing materials for the power plants in Nigeria. Many companies In europe are waiting for the outcome of the forthcoming election before scrambling for a stake in Nigeria power project, Energy is big business here in europe and Nigeria is potential market to develop.

http://www.zueblin-stahlbau.de/databases/internet/_public/content.nsf/web/EN-ZUEBLIN.STB-PRESSE%20&%20NEWS-DETAILS-Z%C3%BCblin%20Stahlbau%20receives%20supply%20contract%20for%20a%20gas%20power%20plant%20in%20Nigeria,%20Africa
Re: Is Nairaland Pro-Buhari? by honeric01(m): 11:51pm On Mar 21, 2011
I am for Buhari, shoot me!!!
Re: Is Nairaland Pro-Buhari? by Kobojunkie: 11:56pm On Mar 21, 2011
omanzo02:

Check the link out, this is one of the company that received contract for the construction of power plant in Nigeria, its easy to cross check the fact than assumptions, some of the materials needed for the constructions have been out sourced to arcellor mittal in belgium which has pushed the delivery date for the equipment the firm I work for ordered by 5 days, Tata steel ( formerly called Corus) in IJmuiden in the Netherlands are also manufacturing the materials for the power plants in Nigeria.

http://www.zueblin-stahlbau.de/databases/internet/_public/content.nsf/web/EN-ZUEBLIN.STB-PRESSE%20&%20NEWS-DETAILS-Z%C3%BCblin%20Stahlbau%20receives%20supply%20contract%20for%20a%20gas%20power%20plant%20in%20Nigeria,%20Africa

Are you a Goodluck Jonathan supporter? I think you will find this fascinating.
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-624582.96.html

Some days ago, I explained to one of the Goodluck Jonathan admins on Nairaland on this and I was told there was NO POWER generation plants construction going on, after I showed a link, on the power reform site(where part of the reform includes Government stopping all new power plant projects),an article showing that news contracts were actually being still being given even in 2011.

Just so you know, I know that you cannot be right and the other guy right too. grin

Re: Is Nairaland Pro-Buhari? by dayokanu(m): 12:00am On Mar 22, 2011
A year ago, Nairaland was pro Jonathan

After 12 months of mumucious leadership, the table has turned and Nigerians are fed up
Re: Is Nairaland Pro-Buhari? by omanzo02: 12:12am On Mar 22, 2011
Kobojunkie:

Are you a Goodluck Jonathan supporter? I think you will find this fascinating.

Some days ago, I explained to one of the Goodluck Jonathan admins on Nairaland on this and I was told there was NO POWER generation plants construction going on, after I showed a link, on the power reform site(where part of the reform includes Government stopping all new power plant projects),an article showing that news contracts were actually being still being given even in 2011.

Just so you know, I know that you cannot be right and the other guy right too. grin

I am a Nigeria's supporter, so u think a reputable German company will place a false declaration or news on their website?, there is an EU law that mandate company to openly declare huge contract of this magnitude, we call it in dutch "bekendmaken", There are huge interest in Nigeria power and energy aspiration, I have a lot of friends working in Electrabel, Nuon and Suez, they openly admitted it may be too late when their management may finally decide to venture into nigeria, so far the Germans and Chines a taking the giant steps.
Re: Is Nairaland Pro-Buhari? by Kobojunkie: 12:16am On Mar 22, 2011
omanzo02:

I am a Nigeria's supporter, so u think a reputable German company will place a false declaration or news on their website?, there is an EU law that mandate company to openly declare huge contract of this magnitude, we call it in dutch "bekendmaken", There are huge interest in Nigeria power and energy aspiration, I have a lot of friends working in Electrabel, Nuon and Suez, they openly admitted it may be too late when their management may finally decide to venture into nigeria, so far the Germans and Chines a taking the giant steps.

Again, I have been led to believe, like so many other Nigerians out there that Power reform means by June/July of this year Government hands over existing plants to the private sector. So the idea that the same Government is still building plants goes against what we were told of this. If you check the link, I was told NO NEW PLANTS --- so, going by that, I can then ask where in the world the money is going if we are building NO NEW PLANTS.  grin
Re: Is Nairaland Pro-Buhari? by AljUche: 12:23am On Mar 22, 2011
kobo tell them oooooooo

this people are blind please give them eyes to see shocked shocked
Re: Is Nairaland Pro-Buhari? by Beaf: 12:26am On Mar 22, 2011
Alj Uche:

kobo tell them oooooooo

this people are blind please give them eyes to see shocked shocked

LOL!
Kobojunkie that lives in Canada and preaches that Aondoakaa is from the Niger Delta! Is that who should be telling Nigerians with roots in the country whats going on?

E get as dat one be.
Re: Is Nairaland Pro-Buhari? by Kobojunkie: 12:29am On Mar 22, 2011
Now, if we are still awarding contracts for building of new plants then we still have a problem, WHY? Were we not promised that we would privatize PHCN come June July?  So why is the government still building POWER PLANTS?  Does this mean Privatization this year will not happen? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Is Nairaland Pro-Buhari? by omanzo02: 12:35am On Mar 22, 2011
Kobojunkie:

Again, I have been led to believe, like so many other Nigerians out there that Power reform means by June/July of this year Government hands over existing plants to the private sector. So the idea that the same Government is still building plants goes against what we were told of this. If you check the link, I was told NO NEW PLANTS --- so, going by that, I can then ask where in the world the money is going if we are building NO NEW PLANTS. grin
The government have a particular planned power stations to build, the existing ones already built will be handed over to the private sectors, and those fund has been sourced for would be awarded out, the existing one could sustain the present energy needs of Nigeria for a stable power supply, what about the future?, the demand for power will keep rising as new industries, commerce and residential houses springs up. Note, another fase of power plant contruction will still come.
Re: Is Nairaland Pro-Buhari? by Kobojunkie: 12:38am On Mar 22, 2011
omanzo02:

The government have a particular planned power stations to build, the existing ones already built will be handed over to the private sectors, and those fund has obtain for would awarded out, the existing could sustain the present energy needs of Nigeria for a stable power supply, what about the future?, the demand for power will keep rising as new industries, commerce and residential houses springs up. Note, another fase fo power plant contruction will still come.

Remember I told you earlier, BOTH OF YOU CANNOT BE RIGHT Yeah, so , I am sorry but you are best looking for someone who is daft to sell that to.

http://www.nigeriapowerreform.org/index.php/policy-framework

Again, we are told of a reform to formally private PHCN(which is the umbrella name under which every power project has functioned under even up till now), so again, If Privatization begins in June/July and the government is still engaged in building Power plants even now, either we are getting privatized or not. Which is it, it cannot be both! We have already laid off PHCN workers so why are we then still building power plants?
Re: Is Nairaland Pro-Buhari? by TNUBU4LIFE: 2:29am On Mar 22, 2011
WE WILL VOTE RIBADU FOR PRESIDENT.Iwill never waste my vote on an expired leadership of the two sides of a coin called gej/Buhari.
I will not compromise an effecient,competent and brilliant team to drive Nigeria's growth and development for the same team/generation of people that have run down Nigeria!
Just imagine,compare a Fola Adeola to Sambo or Bakare?It is only people who want old ideas to solve new ideas that is well known to have failed that will vote gej/bb.

If Nigeria will change,it lies in the hands of God and the God-gearing competent team of Ribadu n Fola Adeola.
Vote them for the presidency.God bless you as you do so.God bless my country Nigeria.
Re: Is Nairaland Pro-Buhari? by DisGuy: 3:41am On Mar 22, 2011
dayokanu:

A year ago, Nairaland was pro Jonathan

After 12 months of mumucious leadership, the table has turned and Nigerians are fed up

THANK YOU JARE BETTER PERSON!!

when everyone was against the cabal, fighting for the lily livered VP, nobody raised any issues infact everything was anti northerner and gladly welcomed now we see this incompetent slowpoke for what he is

improting british dust bins can you just you just imagine!
cabinet full of incompetent ministers
this jos crisis is the longest under any democratic government
Re: Is Nairaland Pro-Buhari? by dayokanu(m): 6:35am On Mar 22, 2011
aisha2:

I will be there, only death can keep me away. Now we are acting, good, really good enough website politics, this is the real deal

aisha2:

Update! Nigerians march for Change Abuja Venue now published! SPEAKERS: Prof. Wole Soyinka, Alhaji Balarabe Musa, Dim Odumegwu Ojukwu, Dr. Tunde Bakare, Hon. Farouk Aliyu Adamu , Mr. Solomon Asemota (SAN), Dr. Tunji Braithwate, Hajiya Najatu Mohammed, Prof. Pat Utomi, Pastor Sarah Omakwu, Mr. Femi Falana, Hon. Olawale , Oshun, Dr. Tunji Abayomi, Mrs. Ayo Obe, Mallam Naseer Kura, Dr. Joe Okei-Odumakin, Hon. Uche Onyeogocha etc. Abuja-NigeriaSave Nigeria Group (SNG)

C/o Suite 4, 7 & 8, Metro Plaza, Annex 8, Plot 991-992, Zakariya Maimalari, Central Business District, Abuja

Tel: 09-8706714, 07042479429

E-mail:savenaija@gmail.comDate 12th January 2010. Venue: Arrival from 9amFrom Unity Fountain, Near Transcorp Hotel, Central Business District, Abuja; terminating at the National Assembly Complex. And in London – United Kingdom on Friday 15th January 2010. 12 pm – 15:15 arrival and protest at Parliament Square SW 1P315:15 – 17:30 protest moves to Nigerian High Commission WC2N 5BX If po, See More

Quote of Aisha while she was supporting GEJ.

Was she on GEJ's payroll then?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Okun-yoruba, Ebira Coalition Back Power-shift In Kogi / MILITARY IS COMING IN; BEGINING OF REVOLUTION / Governor Rochas In PUBLIC FIGHT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.