Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,833 members, 7,851,825 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:44 AM

Is Nairaland Pro-Buhari? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Nairaland Pro-Buhari? (2097 Views)

Is Nairaland Pro APC / Fulani Forum? / Police Chase Pro-Buhari Supporters Out Of PDP Presidential Rally In Kaduna / Is Nairaland Pro-ibb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Is Nairaland Pro-Buhari? by omanzo02: 10:18pm On Mar 22, 2011
Kobojunkie:

Remember I told you earlier, BOTH OF YOU CANNOT BE RIGHT Yeah, so , I am sorry but you are best looking for someone who is daft to sell that to.

http://www.nigeriapowerreform.org/index.php/policy-framework

Again, we are told of a reform to formally private PHCN(which is the umbrella name under which every power project has functioned under even up till now), so again, If Privatization begins in June/July and the government is still engaged in building Power plants even now, either we are getting privatized or not. Which is it, it cannot be both! We have already laid off PHCN workers so why are we then still building power plants?

I would'nt even waste my time to try to convince u, I'm just telling u what I know and u are free to believe what u want to believe.

Building a power plant is not like cooking akara, its takes time and resources, even as super advanced as europe is constructing project takes time and delivery dates are prosponed severally talkingless of Nigeria that sourced the technology somewhere else.
Re: Is Nairaland Pro-Buhari? by Kobojunkie: 10:26pm On Mar 22, 2011
omanzo02:

I would'nt even waste my time to try to convince u, I'm just telling u what I know and u are free to believe what u want to believe.

Building a power plant is not like cooking akara, its takes time and resources, even as super advanced as europe is constructing project takes time and delivery dates are prosponed severally talkingless of Nigeria that sourced the technology somewhere else.

Again, there is no need for you to deviate from the main here. You have not said anything new above . . . please go back, re-read the questions to you, and then, IF YOU CAN, come back with some more tangible response please. No need for us to waste bandwidth going around unconnected circles in this.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

'ibori Discharged & Acqiutted / National Industrial Court Rules That Nlc Must Not Strike On Monday / Why Bola Tinubu Needs To Be The NEXT Nigerian President. He’s The FUTURE!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.