Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,795 members, 7,817,293 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:44 AM

Urgently Need Someone To Override Windows 10 Startup - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Urgently Need Someone To Override Windows 10 Startup (284 Views)

How To Override A Core Class In Magento 2 / Download Psiphon Pro For PC (windows 10/8/7 And Mac OS) For Free / I Need Someone To Help Me Create Admob Apps? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Urgently Need Someone To Override Windows 10 Startup by realwebman: 7:55am On Nov 26, 2020
hello,
i need someone that can override windows 10 startup to load some graphic design(sliding images) on booting the system before lock screen appears. Note: Not using the lockscreen method to achieve this because i noticed that is not working. contact/call me on whatsapp 08 0 30 55 98 25 if interested so i can discuss full details with you.

Only Lagos residence should contact me as project is in lagos.
Re: Urgently Need Someone To Override Windows 10 Startup by motionarena: 9:38am On Nov 26, 2020
realwebman:
hello,
i need someone that can override windows 10 startup to load some graphic design(sliding images) on booting the system before lock screen appears. Note: Not using the lockscreen method to achieve this because i noticed that is not working. contact/call me on whatsapp 08 0 30 55 98 25 if interested so i can discuss full details with you.

Only Lagos residence should contact me as project is in lagos.
Yeah I can to this.
It will involve writing some custom shell commands into the bios.
The bios will also be reset.

If you ready to pay 150k.
Then I can have this done
Re: Urgently Need Someone To Override Windows 10 Startup by Roadyroadie: 5:03pm On Nov 29, 2020
You sound like you will be right at home with Linux

(1) (Reply)

Looking For E-learning Script / Video Tutorial On How To Make A Simple Word Game In Javascript / See The New Messaging App That May Push Out Whatsapp From African Continent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.