Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:02 AM

Meet Femi Ogunjobi, Nigeria’s Fintech Entrepreneur - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet Femi Ogunjobi, Nigeria’s Fintech Entrepreneur (858 Views)

Meet Femi Otedola's Only Son, Fewa Who Is Suffering From Autism (PHOTOS) / Ikorodu Bois Meet Femi Otedola At DJ Cuppy's 27th Birthday Party / Linda Ikeji And Her Father Meet Femi Otedola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Femi Ogunjobi, Nigeria’s Fintech Entrepreneur by itzblessed: 8:53am On Nov 26, 2020
According to a McKinsey & Company report of September 2020, Nigeria is now home to over 200 fintech standalone companies, plus a number of fintech solutions offered by banks and mobile network operators as part of their product portfolio. Between 2014 and 2019, Nigeria’s bustling fintech scene raised more than $600 million in funding, attracting 25 percent ($122 million) of the $491.6 million raised by African tech startups in 2019 alone—second only to Kenya, which attracted $149 million.

The African fintech landscape is mostly driven by youths, who want control, independence and have moved away from the regular 9:00am-5:00pm-brick and mortar culture. One of the players in this vibrant industry is a multiple entrepreneur ex-banker of over 16 years, who at different times, was a Branch Manager and Segment Head.

Olufemi Ogunjobi holds a BSc Economics and MSc Development Finance. His experience spans Project Finance, Project Management Strategy, Technology, SME Banking and Branch Management. He started and grew several branches of banks profitably managing portfolios in excess of $1billion.

He was Head, Growing Business, Standard Chartered Bank Nigeria, Branch Manager, Team Lead, Commercial Banking, Guaranty Trust Bank.

Blackwash Media’s Oludare Sorunke had a close encounter with Olufemi Ogunjobi, the brain behind four startup companies.

Can we meet you?

My name is Olufemi Ogunjobi. I am the Founder of the Nineseas Group, comprising of Wings by Nineseas Logistics, a technology-powered last mille logistics company. Nineseas Limited focusing on background check, logistics and the Bleupay Limited- data, voice and agency banking.

Read more @ https://blackwash.blog/8640-2/

Re: Meet Femi Ogunjobi, Nigeria’s Fintech Entrepreneur by bossvinqualad25(m): 8:56am On Nov 26, 2020
Handsomeness with brain, Let's take care of all your domestic and industrial cleaning as you all get ready for the Christmas and new year celebration, fumigation inclusive, our services are pocket friendly, check my signature
Re: Meet Femi Ogunjobi, Nigeria’s Fintech Entrepreneur by Nobody: 8:59am On Nov 26, 2020
Lkillbrokehoes abi na Ikillbrokhoes come and see big boy that is real not an audio rant ,he come handsome join, let me go trace him on any of his social media handles
Re: Meet Femi Ogunjobi, Nigeria’s Fintech Entrepreneur by lkillbrokehoes: 9:13am On Nov 26, 2020
Zzor:
Lkillbrokehoes abi na Ikillbrokhoes come and see big boy that is real not an audio rant ,he come handsome join, let me go trace him on any of his social media handles
Look at Ur life? gold digger like u cheesy
Re: Meet Femi Ogunjobi, Nigeria’s Fintech Entrepreneur by Nobody: 9:15am On Nov 26, 2020
lkillbrokehoes:
ehn,leave am, na only gold I dy dig,i no kill person
Re: Meet Femi Ogunjobi, Nigeria’s Fintech Entrepreneur by Nobody: 9:28am On Nov 26, 2020
lkillbrokehoes:
That Monika you mentioned to be a big boy is just overhyping himself
Re: Meet Femi Ogunjobi, Nigeria’s Fintech Entrepreneur by lkillbrokehoes: 9:43am On Nov 26, 2020
Zzor:
That Monika you mentioned to be a big boy is just overhyping himself
Someone I've met before? someone that we did a business together? what about you? let's meet now so that u can show me u are a big girl for real grin
Re: Meet Femi Ogunjobi, Nigeria’s Fintech Entrepreneur by brain54(m): 1:09pm On Nov 26, 2020
lkillbrokehoes:
Someone I've met before? someone that we did a business together? what about you? let's meet now so that u can show me u are a big girl for real grin
maybe yöu and zzor are just in love with each other sef....i no go surprise if las las una turn NL couple of the year...e go make brain sef!
Re: Meet Femi Ogunjobi, Nigeria’s Fintech Entrepreneur by lkillbrokehoes: 3:06pm On Nov 26, 2020
brain54:

maybe yöu and zzor are just in love with each other sef....i no go surprise if las las una turn NL couple of the year...e go make brain sef!
I will rather die than date that cheap gold digger, I have a beautiful fiancée self grin
Re: Meet Femi Ogunjobi, Nigeria’s Fintech Entrepreneur by brain54(m): 3:44pm On Nov 26, 2020
lkillbrokehoes:
I will rather die than date that cheap gold digger, I have a beautiful fiancée self grin
i remember back then in high school...there was this girl that trolled my life like hell...always looking for opportunities to criticize and bad mouth me in public to my hearing...(was in the school sport and football team) each time anything went wrong- brain54!!!! i heard all her lamentations but kept my cool...was surprised when during lit day she sent a friend to tell me to meet her in an empty class...was more surprised when i met her and she started telling me how she loved me...well we later dated....but my point in bringing this story up is maybe yöu both have some feelings for each other beneath all the formings...give it a shot...yöu never know. #winks!
besides that may just be her NL personality... she may be different in real life. like i said i no go surprise if las las.....
Re: Meet Femi Ogunjobi, Nigeria’s Fintech Entrepreneur by lkillbrokehoes: 3:48pm On Nov 26, 2020
brain54:

i remember back then in high school...there was this girl that trolled my life like hell...always looking for opportunities to criticize and bad mouth me in public to my hearing...(was in the school sport and football team) each time anything went wrong- brain54! i heard all her lamentations but kept my cool...was surprised when during lit day she sent a friend to tell me to meet her in an empty class...was more surprised when i met her and she started telling me how she loved me...well we later dated....but my point in bringing this story up is maybe yöu both have some feelings for each other beneath all the formings...give it a shot...yöu never know. #winks!
besides that may just be her NL personality... she may be different in real life.
Lolz no fvcking way, I don't have any feelings for her whatsoever, if person marry this kind thing put for house nah suicide oh, God forbid! grin
Re: Meet Femi Ogunjobi, Nigeria’s Fintech Entrepreneur by Nobody: 3:55pm On Nov 26, 2020
lkillbrokehoes:
I just pity you for this childish statement, i can ruin your relationship Mr, don't underrate me
Re: Meet Femi Ogunjobi, Nigeria’s Fintech Entrepreneur by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 4:19pm On Nov 26, 2020
Zzor:
I just pity you for this childish statement, i can ruin your relationship Mr, don't underrate me
Ruin what? u must be joking grin
circus clown cheesy
Re: Meet Femi Ogunjobi, Nigeria’s Fintech Entrepreneur by Nobody: 4:22pm On Nov 26, 2020
Ikillbrokehoes:
Ruin what? u must be joking grin
circus clown cheesy
keep underrating me, I wish your woman is not involved here, I would have dealt with you a little.
Re: Meet Femi Ogunjobi, Nigeria’s Fintech Entrepreneur by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 5:03pm On Nov 26, 2020
Zzor:
keep underrating me, I wish your woman is not involved here, I would have dealt with you a little.
Empty barrel makes the loudest noise
Re: Meet Femi Ogunjobi, Nigeria’s Fintech Entrepreneur by brain54(m): 11:28pm On Nov 26, 2020
Ikillbrokehoes:
Empty barrel makes the loudest noise
see...yöu guys are getting along just fine....your making progress....keep it up...perfect couple loading...i think she likes yöu.#winks
Re: Meet Femi Ogunjobi, Nigeria’s Fintech Entrepreneur by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 6:55am On Nov 27, 2020
brain54:

see...yöu guys are getting along just fine....your making progress....keep it up...perfect couple loading...i think she likes yöu.#winks
Oh u are using the same line I used with you and dorin27, interesting! grin
Re: Meet Femi Ogunjobi, Nigeria’s Fintech Entrepreneur by brain54(m): 5:23pm On Nov 27, 2020
Ikillbrokehoes:
Oh u are using the same line I used with you and dorin27, interesting! grin
lol...i can tell she likes yöu though...serious! forget the fonting...

(1) (Reply)

”Davido Don Cause Wahala” – See What Davido Did To Teni (Video) / 14th Headies Award Night 2021: 8 Best Dressed Celebs With Top Swags / “what Is Wrong With You” Tiwa Savage’s Son Replies Mum For Questioning His Habit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.