Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,088 members, 7,818,263 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:25 AM

”Davido Don Cause Wahala” – See What Davido Did To Teni (Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ”Davido Don Cause Wahala” – See What Davido Did To Teni (Video) (858 Views)

Regina Daniels And Toyin Lawani Dance To Teni's 'Billionaire' / Toni Braxton And Sisters Dance To Teni's 'Case' (Photos) / Teni Changes Name To 'Teni Dangote' At A function (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

”Davido Don Cause Wahala” – See What Davido Did To Teni (Video) by Glamoury990: 4:32pm On Jan 26, 2021
Nigerian singer-songwriter, Teniola Apata, simply known as Teni, has taken to social media to hail colleague and DMW boss, David ‘Davido’ Adeleke as he arrived at the venue of her music video shoot in grand style.

[img]https:///wp-content/uploads/2021/01/davido-ft-teni-300x164.jpg[/img]

It seems the duo worked on a yet-to-be-released track and Teni was shooting the video. At the scene of the shoot, Davido surprised Teni by storming the venue and caused a ruckus as seen in videos shared by the ‘Billionaire’ singer Read More

WATCH VIDEO

https:///davido-don-cause-wahala-see-what-davido-did-to-teni-video

(1) (Reply)

I Told My Wife That Marrying Me Was Like Commiting Suicide / “what Is Wrong With You” Tiwa Savage’s Son Replies Mum For Questioning His Habit / I Feel Sorry For You If You Marry Because Of Money - Actress Ruth Kadri Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.