Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,179 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:19 AM

Nigerian Soldiers Assault Lady Because She Refused To Greet Them (watch Video) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Soldiers Assault Lady Because She Refused To Greet Them (watch Video) (268 Views)

I Raped & Killed A Lady Because She Refused To Sleep With Me — Choirmaster / Ritualist Rejects Lady Because She Has Been Used By Superior Powers / Soldiers Assault Barber For Cutting Wrong Hairstyle In Delta State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Soldiers Assault Lady Because She Refused To Greet Them (watch Video) by elizabeth24: 10:45am On Nov 26, 2020
On Wednesday, November 25, A lady who is Identified as Olaide Oluwo has reposted on social media to demand Justice after she was beaten by Nigerian Army Personnel in Sangotedo, Lagos for not greeting them.

According to a video shared online, Olaide said she was assaulted by the military personnel because she did not greet them

She said, ”This happened to me around 5pm. I did nothing to these people ..I didn’t even look at them until one of them flogged me ! I was walking and this guy insulted me ran after me and then flogged me with koboko! When people confronted them they said it’s cuz I didn’t greet them”

Watch the video on https://www.elizabethblog.com.ng/2020/11/nigerian-soldiers-assault-lady-because.html

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Assault Lady Because She Refused To Greet Them (watch Video) by donbachi(m): 10:48am On Nov 26, 2020
I dont know who told nigerians dat greeting is a show of respect...its not like the greetings comes with goodies..as dem don beat her finish.hope dem don promote dem.
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Assault Lady Because She Refused To Greet Them (watch Video) by Praxis758: 2:25pm On Nov 26, 2020
We need human rights acticlvist and media to beam their searchlight into this matter.

The military is not above the law.

They should call their guys to order

Their effort is best needed in NE and NW to combat Boko haram and banditry and not innocent citizens.

If they invest half of the energy they use in brutalising innocent civilians in dealing with terrorists, BH would have been completely destroyed.

(1) (Reply)

Sanwo-olu Gives N60m To Wives Of Police Officers Killed In Aftermath Of Protests / #endsars: Police And Soldiers Take Over Lekki Toll Gate Ahead Of Fresh Endsars.. / Ten AfricaN Leaders Who Died In 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.