Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,149 members, 7,821,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:50 PM

Train Derails, Kills 47 Cows In Osun - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Train Derails, Kills 47 Cows In Osun (52915 Views)

VIDEO! Govt Is Supplying Us With AK-47, Cows Don’t Give Birth To Guns – Herdsmen / Lightning Strike Kills 19 Cows In Iba, Osun / BREAKING: Train Derails At Mangoro Bus Stop, Agege, Lagos, Many Trapped (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Train Derails, Kills 47 Cows In Osun by Coldie(m): 1:50pm On Nov 26, 2020
From what I see here it doesn't seem like s train derailed, it seems more like the cows were in it's path, cause if it derailed the destroyed train is supposed to be nearby

4 Likes

Re: Train Derails, Kills 47 Cows In Osun by zudozz: 1:58pm On Nov 26, 2020
Meat Yapa!
Re: Train Derails, Kills 47 Cows In Osun by AerialMapper: 1:59pm On Nov 26, 2020
Ranch, they will not ranch!

They will be claiming nomadic lifestyle as their culture

This has no place in the modern world! If they want to live nomadic lifestyle, then they should move into the forest away from civilization.

Cows versus Train; no prize for guessing the loser but now the cows also caused the derailment of the train.
Re: Train Derails, Kills 47 Cows In Osun by peterinah: 2:01pm On Nov 26, 2020
FG will sanction that diver.
If it where human being, you will see thumbs up.
Re: Train Derails, Kills 47 Cows In Osun by Farki: 2:02pm On Nov 26, 2020
Buhari to announce national day of mourning.
Re: Train Derails, Kills 47 Cows In Osun by emperor863(m): 2:02pm On Nov 26, 2020
ivolt:
Fake news. No train derailed. Some foolish herdsmen blocked the railway line and got their cows wasted. The herdsmen should be charged for endangering people's lives and causing an accident.

Exactly where in osogbo did it happen?
Re: Train Derails, Kills 47 Cows In Osun by DarkJeddi(m): 2:02pm On Nov 26, 2020
Calabar1stSon:
If thunder no kill cow, na train go kill cows! Only Osun!

BTW, how come there are no crossbars on the rail track?
Wil the crossbar stop the cows frm encroachment,these are cowd not cars..
Re: Train Derails, Kills 47 Cows In Osun by Nobody: 2:03pm On Nov 26, 2020
TooMuchStuff:
God bless the driver of the train if the cows belong to Fulani herders...and supremacists

If it belongs to the Fulani, FG will compensate them in double fold.
You won't hear that in the news though

1 Like

Re: Train Derails, Kills 47 Cows In Osun by Calabar1stSon: 2:08pm On Nov 26, 2020
DarkJeddi:
Wil the crossbar stop the cows frm encroachment,these are cowd not cars..
Spot the difference.

Re: Train Derails, Kills 47 Cows In Osun by Farki: 2:10pm On Nov 26, 2020
illicit:
Abi cows derailed the train....

Were cows suppose to be on the railway

Through forensic analysis and deductive reasoning I have cross referenced my knowledge of traumatic injures with the images accessible to us and concluded that the cows were in fact, an obstacle in the way of the train which caused it's derailment.

How do we know?

First look at the first white cow in the ditch, it's legs are mangled which is a sign of repeated crushing injures typically sustained in vehicular accidents.

The next image of the two cows on the tracks shows lacerations on their necks and complete separation of the horn, this was most likely caused by the train wheels driving over them.

In conclusion careless herding was the cause of this accident, fortunately as far as we know no human life was lost and the herder has learnt a valuable lesson.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Train Derails, Kills 47 Cows In Osun by prodev986: 2:14pm On Nov 26, 2020
How did the train derail and kill cows on the railway track?

1 Like

Re: Train Derails, Kills 47 Cows In Osun by ZUBY77(m): 2:16pm On Nov 26, 2020
illicit:

exactly what i was about to ask.
Re: Train Derails, Kills 47 Cows In Osun by chatinent: 2:16pm On Nov 26, 2020
To Buhari, he is seeing seventy super humans lost.
Re: Train Derails, Kills 47 Cows In Osun by Yeyenairaland(m): 2:19pm On Nov 26, 2020
Una go see how that dullard in aso rock go react sharpaly to cow news than lekki shooting and oyibo massacre

1 Like

Re: Train Derails, Kills 47 Cows In Osun by Uzomacharles: 2:21pm On Nov 26, 2020
Farki:

Through forensic analysis and deductive reasoning I have cross referenced my knowledge of traumatic injures with the images accessible to us and concluded that the cows were in fact, an obstacle in the way of the train which caused it's derailment.

How do we know?

First look at the first white cow in the ditch, it's legs are mangled which is a sign of repeated crushing injures typically sustained in vehicular accidents.

The next image of the two cows on the tracks shows lacerations on their necks and complete separation of the horn, this was most likely caused by the train wheels driving over them.

In conclusion careless herding was the cause of this accident, fortunately as far as we know no human life was lost and the herder has learnt a valuable lesson.

Mpa Benji

Your English make me follow u

2 Likes

Re: Train Derails, Kills 47 Cows In Osun by ishmaelistic: 2:24pm On Nov 26, 2020
So cows are more important than the train and the people on board? How comes cows are shown and we can't see the train?

1 Like

Re: Train Derails, Kills 47 Cows In Osun by 99thEnemy(m): 2:28pm On Nov 26, 2020
illicit:

Oil dey your head grin

1 Like

Re: Train Derails, Kills 47 Cows In Osun by lastmessenger: 2:30pm On Nov 26, 2020
There will be mourning in aso rock today

3 Likes

Re: Train Derails, Kills 47 Cows In Osun by illicit(m): 2:31pm On Nov 26, 2020
ZUBY77:

exactly what i was about to ask.

Baba Agbalagba....
I want to be like u when I grow up wink

Travel everywhere, have fun and still make money cool

1 Like

Re: Train Derails, Kills 47 Cows In Osun by holicupp(m): 2:31pm On Nov 26, 2020
una never see any thing
Re: Train Derails, Kills 47 Cows In Osun by IMMUNO1(m): 2:31pm On Nov 26, 2020
Eat those cows at your own peril. Where is the pictures of the train and injured cows?
Re: Train Derails, Kills 47 Cows In Osun by Olabamiji509: 2:35pm On Nov 26, 2020
Additional of 2021 budget don enter oo.
Re: Train Derails, Kills 47 Cows In Osun by 99thEnemy(m): 2:37pm On Nov 26, 2020
Re: Train Derails, Kills 47 Cows In Osun by OwenJesse27(m): 2:44pm On Nov 26, 2020
99thEnemy:

Paid by IPOB grin

Yeah I had UK PM use GT bank ....nonsense ... angry

1 Like

Re: Train Derails, Kills 47 Cows In Osun by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 2:49pm On Nov 26, 2020
tyup:
shocked

As much as I'm forced to say Good for the cows, Nigerian cows must learn not to start their normal beauty pageant anytime they see cars/trucks approaching. they don't run, they don't walk fast they just cat-walk the way they feel anytime they get on the road n I noticed the females (Cow) do that more

Nigerian girls stop bad influencing these cows into what they're not used to
lol.... This comment made my day
Re: Train Derails, Kills 47 Cows In Osun by Studio247: 2:50pm On Nov 26, 2020
This Fulani people and their endless problems

Other regions should open their eyes and see what the north is currently going through in the hands of this people

Do not wait till the fire reach your house do something now or wait for endless disaster
Re: Train Derails, Kills 47 Cows In Osun by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 2:50pm On Nov 26, 2020
I'm not impressed till I hear something like trail derailed that dullard in aso rock
Re: Train Derails, Kills 47 Cows In Osun by francotunsco: 2:58pm On Nov 26, 2020
Why will this type of vague concoction make front page on Nairaland? No picture of the derailed train. What is the source of the news?
Re: Train Derails, Kills 47 Cows In Osun by BYallthentic: 3:02pm On Nov 26, 2020
Train derailed...
But the OP showed pictures of dead cows only

What a COWNTREE
Re: Train Derails, Kills 47 Cows In Osun by baratech: 3:09pm On Nov 26, 2020
Where is the derailed train?

Fake news?
Re: Train Derails, Kills 47 Cows In Osun by Drizzy5001(m): 3:13pm On Nov 26, 2020
Christmas palliatives for osun people grin grin make una go enjoy na una luck
Re: Train Derails, Kills 47 Cows In Osun by APOSTLECHUMA: 3:18pm On Nov 26, 2020
COW NEWS EVERY TIME.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ken Olisa: The Most Powerful Black Man In Britain / Photos Of Beautiful Child Beggars In Calabar Go Viral / Sensei Uche's Car Stops Danfo From Falling Off 3rd Mainland Bridge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.