Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,583 members, 7,820,108 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:49 AM

Train Derails, Kills 47 Cows In Osun - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Train Derails, Kills 47 Cows In Osun (52912 Views)

VIDEO! Govt Is Supplying Us With AK-47, Cows Don’t Give Birth To Guns – Herdsmen / Lightning Strike Kills 19 Cows In Iba, Osun / BREAKING: Train Derails At Mangoro Bus Stop, Agege, Lagos, Many Trapped (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Train Derails, Kills 47 Cows In Osun by naturefellow(m): 3:19pm On Nov 26, 2020
sodiqapril:
Now that cows are getting killed by their on incompetence..maybe buhari will start paying attention...the stupid railway they use as their major achievement has been in the news for the wrong reasons like ten times this week alone .. first it was trains stopping in the middle of a deep forest in Kaduna, they trains killing cows ..manabquil come an defend your paymasters
Buharists must be really tired of defending the pathetic and indefensible administration now. It must be the worst job to do in Nigeria now, with all their lies exposed, with overwhelming confusion & cluelessness in their camp. May it see the end of them all.
Re: Train Derails, Kills 47 Cows In Osun by Greenback: 3:23pm On Nov 26, 2020
grin

Re: Train Derails, Kills 47 Cows In Osun by bizzibodi(m): 3:23pm On Nov 26, 2020
Misleading headline:COWS ON RAIL TRACK DERAILS TRAIN.
Re: Train Derails, Kills 47 Cows In Osun by dadavivo: 3:28pm On Nov 26, 2020
illicit:
Abi cows derailed the train....

Were cows suppose to be on the railway

Good question when the Fulani militants come for retaliation. You and I know they will terrorise that community that have nothing to do with the train.
Re: Train Derails, Kills 47 Cows In Osun by kikake: 3:29pm On Nov 26, 2020
juman:
See how news is coined to suit buhari people.
Train derailed to kill the cow.
OR
The cow derailed the train.

We don suffer for dis country.
God knows how much millions the government is going to pay the cow owner.

It’s meant for federal government to pay Millions of Naira in compensation to the Fulani cattle herders.

Lies rule in Nigeria of today.
Re: Train Derails, Kills 47 Cows In Osun by lukui: 3:31pm On Nov 26, 2020
break down maintenance all the time

you dont reign or become popular till you die in my country

welcome to naija
Re: Train Derails, Kills 47 Cows In Osun by Reffone: 3:35pm On Nov 26, 2020
Na to cook meaty soup no time
Re: Train Derails, Kills 47 Cows In Osun by Osashalom: 3:36pm On Nov 26, 2020
Kwanza:

https://thenationonlineng.net/train-kills-47-cows-in-osun/
Thank God it's cows.
But I pity the owner(s)
Re: Train Derails, Kills 47 Cows In Osun by joseph5566: 3:37pm On Nov 26, 2020
Is a lie, l need to see it myself.
Re: Train Derails, Kills 47 Cows In Osun by omoharry(f): 3:50pm On Nov 26, 2020
The cows looks painfully thin & seriously sick .When they tell them to ranch thier cows, they won't ageee.They will match the cow across the country, until there is no flesh left for the consumers to eat .
Re: Train Derails, Kills 47 Cows In Osun by Farki: 4:03pm On Nov 26, 2020
Uzomacharles:

Mpa Benji

Your English make me follow u

Thank you sir. grin
Re: Train Derails, Kills 47 Cows In Osun by zoomzoom(m): 4:20pm On Nov 26, 2020
[quote author=illicit post=96461152]Abi cows derailed the train....

Were cows suppose to be on the railway .

Exactly my thoughts..
Anything to shift the blame from ABOKIS and even compensate them,when they may have been the ONES paying DAMAGES to the train owners.

I jus taya!!!.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Train Derails, Kills 47 Cows In Osun by Poloyanabo2(m): 4:21pm On Nov 26, 2020
LightAunt:
Omg. Can’t imagine that kind of loss. Why do trains normally delay here sef?
Derail* BTW I think the cows derailed the train.
Re: Train Derails, Kills 47 Cows In Osun by zoomzoom(m): 4:23pm On Nov 26, 2020
[quote author=ivolt post=96462076]Fake news. No train derailed. Some foolish herdsmen blocked the railway line and got their cows wasted. The herdsmen should be charged for endangering people's lives and causing an accident.

Thank you for this MORE plausible account.
Re: Train Derails, Kills 47 Cows In Osun by deavicky(m): 4:27pm On Nov 26, 2020
Train derailed or cow derailed train?.
Re: Train Derails, Kills 47 Cows In Osun by AsiwajuNdigbo: 4:35pm On Nov 26, 2020
I dont like it when tragedy strikes and kills cows but spares the bloody terrorist herder. I dont like it.
Re: Train Derails, Kills 47 Cows In Osun by Dcoy: 4:39pm On Nov 26, 2020
I believe the cows where on the rail line and were crushed, the train moved on, no evidence of derailment here at all, where is the derailed carriage, where are the stones it was supposed to be carrying
Re: Train Derails, Kills 47 Cows In Osun by Henri8: 4:45pm On Nov 26, 2020
Buhari will send condolence msg very soon.
Re: Train Derails, Kills 47 Cows In Osun by tinktanker: 4:55pm On Nov 26, 2020
Hmm buhari must hear this
Re: Train Derails, Kills 47 Cows In Osun by Sleekfingers: 4:58pm On Nov 26, 2020
Wetin cattles dey find for there? These people thanks dey still dey for 1800? The governments of southern states need to start confisticating their cattles....can't they do a ranch......bunch of idiots
Re: Train Derails, Kills 47 Cows In Osun by Bluebolt: 5:15pm On Nov 26, 2020
The train derailed and went after the cattle herd then it returned to the rail after it maimed enough cattle!
Re: Train Derails, Kills 47 Cows In Osun by BennyDon: 5:32pm On Nov 26, 2020
Iffa no see the train, I no go believe
Re: Train Derails, Kills 47 Cows In Osun by Coinbased: 5:38pm On Nov 26, 2020
Oh
Re: Train Derails, Kills 47 Cows In Osun by aloziedaya(m): 5:56pm On Nov 26, 2020
I didn't see any train ooo. Tomorrow they will tell us Federal government spent N47billion in compensation
Re: Train Derails, Kills 47 Cows In Osun by Uzomacharles: 6:22pm On Nov 26, 2020
Farki:

Thank you sir. grin
Don't worry I give you one of my daughters so you can teach her English
Re: Train Derails, Kills 47 Cows In Osun by dietwellbeing: 6:47pm On Nov 26, 2020
i can see just like 5 where’re the rest
Re: Train Derails, Kills 47 Cows In Osun by drololaaof: 7:14pm On Nov 26, 2020
You will not be happy ,is rail line where you are supposed to rear cow because you no dey hear word
Re: Train Derails, Kills 47 Cows In Osun by lildush(m): 7:23pm On Nov 26, 2020
Buhari Will sack railway boss for this... How can did happen?
Re: Train Derails, Kills 47 Cows In Osun by Morenikeji070: 7:27pm On Nov 26, 2020
For ur info I'm a yoruba so I'm not supporting fulani I'm just sounding neutral.
TooMuchStuff:

Awon Animals Lives Matter........Ekun ise...!

Fulani Jihadists never jam you or ya people b4
Re: Train Derails, Kills 47 Cows In Osun by legendthankgod(m): 8:12pm On Nov 26, 2020
buhari must see this

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ken Olisa: The Most Powerful Black Man In Britain / Photos Of Beautiful Child Beggars In Calabar Go Viral / Sensei Uche's Car Stops Danfo From Falling Off 3rd Mainland Bridge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.