Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,334 members, 7,811,976 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:39 AM

Who Has Experienced This And Please Which Solution Did You Apply ? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Who Has Experienced This And Please Which Solution Did You Apply ? (656 Views)

Do You Have That Particular Friend That Has Experienced Everything In Life?? / Who's Currently Experiencing This Or Has Experienced This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Has Experienced This And Please Which Solution Did You Apply ? by jellybabee(f): 12:10pm On Nov 26, 2020
https://nyif.nmfb.com.ng/Applicants/New

Apply now
I have been trying to apply but it kept on showing the error!! the names are not associated with the names on my BVN. Whereas the names are correct. Please what should I do?
Re: Who Has Experienced This And Please Which Solution Did You Apply ? by Uyi168: 12:13pm On Nov 26, 2020
jellybabee:

Apply now
I have been trying to apply but it kept on showing the error!! the names are not associated with the names on my BVN. Whereas the names are correct. Please what should I do?
Names not associated with names on my bvn.. Pls, explain this..
Re: Who Has Experienced This And Please Which Solution Did You Apply ? by jellybabee(f): 12:19pm On Nov 26, 2020
Uyi168:
Names not associated with names on my bvn.. Pls, explain this..

to register I have to first fill in my BVN number and my names. So instead of showing registration successful. Tz showing error.. names not associated with the names on BVN
Re: Who Has Experienced This And Please Which Solution Did You Apply ? by Uyi168: 3:02pm On Nov 26, 2020
jellybabee:
to register I have to first fill in my BVN number and my names. So instead of showing registration successful. Tz showing error.. names not associated with the names on BVN
Try enter your names the same way u have it on your Facebook..
Re: Who Has Experienced This And Please Which Solution Did You Apply ? by jellybabee(f): 5:56pm On Nov 26, 2020
Uyi168:
Try enter your names the same way u have it on your Facebook..
please I don't get t? What does Facebook has to do with the registration?
Re: Who Has Experienced This And Please Which Solution Did You Apply ? by Uyi168: 6:47pm On Nov 26, 2020
jellybabee:
please I don't get t? What does Facebook has to do with the registration?

That's the only way..
Just try it and see
Re: Who Has Experienced This And Please Which Solution Did You Apply ? by jellybabee(f): 11:11am On Dec 05, 2020
Uyi168:

That's the only way..
Just try it and see
I have done that. But t z still d same
Re: Who Has Experienced This And Please Which Solution Did You Apply ? by mj31(m): 10:09am On Dec 07, 2020
jellybabee:

Apply now
The site is still under CONSTRUCTION

(1) (Reply)

Best Pounded Yam Machine In Nigeria / 42 Inches Lg Smart Tv / Which Online Business Can 1 Invest In Working & Earning From Home?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.