Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,093 members, 7,825,453 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:05 PM

Live pictures from TECNOxOzoHangout at Slot, Computer Village - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Live pictures from TECNOxOzoHangout at Slot, Computer Village (1496 Views)

Live Pictures From TECNO Phantom V Fold Launch Event In Lagos / Live Pictures From TECNO Debut At The Mobile World Congress (MWC2023) Barcelona / Live Pictures From TECNO Exclusive Stores Grand Opening (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Live pictures from TECNOxOzoHangout at Slot, Computer Village by Abiodunspectre(m): 1:36pm On Nov 26, 2020
Hello Nairaland
Big brother naija lockdown housemate Ozo will be present at Slot , Computer Village Ikeja in Lagos this afternoon. The event promised to be fun and exciting as customers will be getting 50% off when they purchase the TECNO Spark 5 or Camon 16 devices. Also have the opportunity of hanging out with Ozo.

There's also an 100% cash back on the purchase of the TECNO Spark 5 Pro and other prizes are also available to be won. So if you're near computer village here's is an opportunity for you to hangout with Ozo.

Below are pictures from the event.

Cc lalasticlala , honsule , dragnet , Puskin

Re: Live pictures from TECNOxOzoHangout at Slot, Computer Village by Jacku: 1:57pm On Nov 26, 2020
People are just seizing the opportunity to see Ozo and win some gifts. It's busy out here in Ikeja. I'm watching it from my office.

1 Like

Re: Live pictures from TECNOxOzoHangout at Slot, Computer Village by Abiodunspectre(m): 1:57pm On Nov 26, 2020
More pictures

Cc lalasticlala

Re: Live pictures from TECNOxOzoHangout at Slot, Computer Village by Hsalami: 2:02pm On Nov 26, 2020
Today is a good day to buy any TECNO #CAMON16 phone at slotlimited ikeja, and walk home with a branded gift item. And You will also meet BBN's OZO
Re: Live pictures from TECNOxOzoHangout at Slot, Computer Village by saxby(f): 2:02pm On Nov 26, 2020
Ozo my love kiss, I need to be at slot asap, maybe I'll get to win something from TECNO too

1 Like

Re: Live pictures from TECNOxOzoHangout at Slot, Computer Village by AmadorSays: 2:09pm On Nov 26, 2020
Wow, did I just see a 100% cash back on the purchase of the spark 5 pro? That's like buying the phone for free now grin
Re: Live pictures from TECNOxOzoHangout at Slot, Computer Village by AmadorSays: 2:10pm On Nov 26, 2020
saxby:
Ozo my love kiss, I need to be at slot asap
which Slot? You need to be at my house not Slot wink

2 Likes

Re: Live pictures from TECNOxOzoHangout at Slot, Computer Village by sunshineV(f): 2:11pm On Nov 26, 2020
Hsalami:
Today is a good day to buy any TECNO #CAMON16 phone at slotlimited ikeja, and walk home with a branded gift item. And You will also meet BBN's OZO
ozo na drake?

1 Like

Re: Live pictures from TECNOxOzoHangout at Slot, Computer Village by Sunkanmiwise(m): 2:47pm On Nov 26, 2020
Good deals, that's what TECNO is giving. Just pass through the place, people are just trouping in for TECNO and Ozo.

Re: Live pictures from TECNOxOzoHangout at Slot, Computer Village by Chubbyface: 3:06pm On Nov 26, 2020
Op post picture of Ozo I want to see him

1 Like

Re: Live pictures from TECNOxOzoHangout at Slot, Computer Village by Abiodunspectre(m): 3:23pm On Nov 26, 2020
More pictures
Cc lalasticlala

Re: Live pictures from TECNOxOzoHangout at Slot, Computer Village by Abiodunspectre(m): 3:24pm On Nov 26, 2020
More.

Re: Live pictures from TECNOxOzoHangout at Slot, Computer Village by Nobody: 3:29pm On Nov 26, 2020
and he still ain't gon use Tecno cheesygrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Live pictures from TECNOxOzoHangout at Slot, Computer Village by SamuelLoch: 4:42pm On Nov 26, 2020
Why is Ozo looking stressed?
For the sake of the event, he should have added a touch of Blue (and white) to his wears.
A blue shirt would have been fine.
By the way, is he now an ambassador or just for the day?
Re: Live pictures from TECNOxOzoHangout at Slot, Computer Village by seanwilliam(m): 4:45pm On Nov 26, 2020
Abeg which one be ozo which one be kidwaya? They look alike
Re: Live pictures from TECNOxOzoHangout at Slot, Computer Village by edoairways: 5:27pm On Nov 26, 2020
saxby:
Ozo my love kiss, I need to be at slot asap
Be there to see varieties of phones

1 Like

Re: Live pictures from TECNOxOzoHangout at Slot, Computer Village by Chubbyface: 6:08pm On Nov 26, 2020
Awwwww.. see as everybody dey rush the guy
Re: Live pictures from TECNOxOzoHangout at Slot, Computer Village by osamz007: 6:33pm On Nov 26, 2020
THAT GIRL FACE WEY DEY SPIN SPEAK VOLUMES SHAAA

1 Like

Re: Live pictures from TECNOxOzoHangout at Slot, Computer Village by DontBullshitMe: 7:02pm On Nov 26, 2020
Crapno. grin
Re: Live pictures from TECNOxOzoHangout at Slot, Computer Village by Nobody: 11:52pm On Nov 26, 2020
So trashy low budget phone
Re: Live pictures from TECNOxOzoHangout at Slot, Computer Village by bennyefosa19: 3:45pm On Nov 28, 2020
Abiodunspectre:
Hello Nairaland
Big brother naija lockdown housemate Ozo will be present at Slot , Computer Village Ikeja in Lagos this afternoon. The event promised to be fun and exciting as customers will be getting 50% off when they purchase the TECNO Spark 5 or Camon 16 devices. Also have the opportunity of hanging out with Ozo.

There's also an 100% cash back on the purchase of the TECNO Spark 5 Pro and other prizes are also available to be won. So if you're near computer village here's is an opportunity for you to hangout with Ozo.

Below are pictures from the event.

Cc lalasticlala , honsule , dragnet , Puskin

The TECNO Camon 16 Pro and Premiere are good offerings by Tecno with the latest Mediatek gaming processors
Re: Live pictures from TECNOxOzoHangout at Slot, Computer Village by Kunja2: 6:56pm On Nov 29, 2020
Ozo made everyone happy really. Kudos to TECNO for putting this together
Re: Live pictures from TECNOxOzoHangout at Slot, Computer Village by Kunja2: 6:57pm On Nov 29, 2020
SamuelLoch:
Why is Ozo looking stressed?
For the sake of the event, he should have added a touch of Blue (and white) to his wears.
A blue shirt would have been fine.
By the way, is he now an ambassador or just for the day?
He could be an Ambassador though
Re: Live pictures from TECNOxOzoHangout at Slot, Computer Village by Kunja2: 6:59pm On Nov 29, 2020
Nightstalker:
Brand that has upped their game already
Re: Live pictures from TECNOxOzoHangout at Slot, Computer Village by scarycuteface(m): 8:51pm On Nov 29, 2020
Only tecno can do this
Re: Live pictures from TECNOxOzoHangout at Slot, Computer Village by Mohbola(f): 11:01pm On Nov 29, 2020
Tecno has its a way of giving to its customers
Re: Live pictures from TECNOxOzoHangout at Slot, Computer Village by NightFood: 12:13am On Nov 30, 2020
Nice one, this hangout was definitely fun.
Re: Live pictures from TECNOxOzoHangout at Slot, Computer Village by saxby(f): 7:04am On Nov 30, 2020
NightFood:
Nice one, this hangout was definitely fun.
big time fun o, and Ozo was looking peng as usual kiss kiss kiss
Re: Live pictures from TECNOxOzoHangout at Slot, Computer Village by selfdefence: 5:14pm On Nov 30, 2020
This seemed to be so much fun, had I been in Lagos I would have definitely graced this event
Re: Live pictures from TECNOxOzoHangout at Slot, Computer Village by Jacku: 8:44pm On Nov 30, 2020
Ozo my man. Kudos to the two big brands for the partnership
Re: Live pictures from TECNOxOzoHangout at Slot, Computer Village by Realboygenius(m): 11:47pm On Dec 06, 2020
Nightstalker:

You're just an hater.
Re: Live pictures from TECNOxOzoHangout at Slot, Computer Village by Realboygenius(m): 11:47pm On Dec 06, 2020
DontBullshitMe:
Crapno. grin

At least appreciate the brand.

(1) (Reply)

Used Mint Samsung A30 4gb Ram Comes With Original Charger And Two Silicon Pouch / DSTV Africa Subscribers To Grow By 8-million By 2027, But SA See Bloodbath (PIX) / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.