Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,081 members, 7,818,235 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:52 AM

Help Me Pls, I Need To Loose Some Weight! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help Me Pls, I Need To Loose Some Weight! (2411 Views)

I Want To Add Some Weight!! Am To Skinny / Trying To Loose Weight On Cambridge Diet. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me Pls, I Need To Loose Some Weight! by oada: 1:58pm On Mar 21, 2011
hi everyone,

i really really badly want to lose some kilos, about 15kg.

i have tried to diet, i have tried to work out, (not been utterly faithful though) but no way, instead i find myself increasing in size.

can anyone suggest a diet pill i can use to kick start this my weight loss journey. i want something safe that wont jeopardize my health and also wont interfere with my chances of having another child when i am ready.

i have heard of Duromine weightloss pill. who knows about this pill, or any other suggesstions?

would be glad to get help.
Re: Help Me Pls, I Need To Loose Some Weight! by whiteroses(f): 10:10pm On Mar 21, 2011
its simple eat smaller portion and excercise more, give up the pork chops and pasta for steamed veg and fish/prawns however you still wont lose weight until you exercise at the gym regularly so yh go and register, lift weights and run the mill down cool
Re: Help Me Pls, I Need To Loose Some Weight! by samanthad: 4:50am On Mar 22, 2011
use this product, comes with some real effective exercises & diet routine, however whatever u do it takes patience and consistency, you can not lsoe 15 kg in a week, it takes anywhere from 3 months to 6 months, so first be ready to give time to achieve your goal,
here is the product my friend used, diet solution program
Re: Help Me Pls, I Need To Loose Some Weight! by toasmart66: 8:31pm On Mar 25, 2011
why not try herbal products gnld weight control programme i assure you 3 to 4months result
you dont need to stress yourself no exercise required just suppliments you take and you will achieve your desifed weight and stature
Re: Help Me Pls, I Need To Loose Some Weight! by luckynas(m): 10:43pm On Mar 26, 2011
Well i know like a dozen products that can help you but in my opinion creating and sticking to an exercise work out plan will be the best it takes a lot of work and discipline but you will get desired results.
Re: Help Me Pls, I Need To Loose Some Weight! by zipper003: 2:26am On Mar 29, 2011
I certainly know the solution to the problen that u're having!!!
there are two durgs that you can be commenced on the 1st durg has a weight reduction success of 3%par year and the other 5% par year!
If you were consulting me! i'll place you on both the two durgs, these durgs however aren't herbal but they will cost you an ammount that hopefully you can afford.
Re: Help Me Pls, I Need To Loose Some Weight! by fatlossguru(m): 4:10pm On Apr 08, 2011
Using diet or weight loss pills is not the best way to go because the moment you stop using them,you add back lots of weight.I'd suggest you try Proper Diet and Exercise.
Re: Help Me Pls, I Need To Loose Some Weight! by stnonymus(m): 2:31am On Apr 09, 2011
fatlossguru:

Using diet or weight loss pills is not the best way to go because the moment you stop using them,you add back lots of weight.I'd suggest you try Proper Diet and Exercise.

You do have a point though ,FATLOSSGURU. I think a combination of Diet change , exercise routine and weight loss supplements(not chemical weightloss pills) is a more effective approach to the weight loss issue.If one loses weight through the supplements then diet and exercise can maintain the new weight.
Re: Help Me Pls, I Need To Loose Some Weight! by larablog: 7:28pm On Apr 24, 2011
check out my blog for some free weight loss book download
books like the warrior diet, 50 habits of naturally thin people and many more
visit http://9jabookmania..com/search/label/WEIGHT%20LOSS%20BOOKS
the books are really good and will give you many tips and tricks to accelerate your weight loss.
Re: Help Me Pls, I Need To Loose Some Weight! by weightloss9ja: 4:02pm On Apr 18, 2013
diet pills are made to be complimentary and not substitutes! they will work hand in hand with a careful lifestyle which includes your eating habits and exercise pattern, and if it indeed works without any adjustment in your routine, it’s only a start-stop mechanism, meaning that it will work for the duration you are taking it by increasing your bowel movement(metabolism booster/fat blocker) or making you fill up easily or suppressing your appetite(appetite suppressant).
Considering your lifestyle hasn't changed, the question is, while these pills may help get the weight off, can they keep it off? Ofcourse not! FOLLOW @weightloss9ja on twitter

(1) (Reply)

READ, EDUCATE YOURSELF AND STAY HEALTHY. *WINKS* / 10 Best Fertility Superfoods To Help You Conceive. / Discovered The Hidden Secret To Fat Loss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.