Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,505 members, 7,816,197 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

It Is Wicked For You To Have 3 Cars And Your Pastor Is Trekking-prophet - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / It Is Wicked For You To Have 3 Cars And Your Pastor Is Trekking-prophet (157 Views)

Is God Wicked For Doing This? / Pastor Goodheart Val Aloysius: If You Have 3 Cars & Your Pastor Is Trekking .... / "Pastor Is My Baby Daddy" - Mentally Deranged Woman Provides Photos As Proof (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It Is Wicked For You To Have 3 Cars And Your Pastor Is Trekking-prophet by JACK96(m): 3:04pm On Nov 26, 2020

Re: It Is Wicked For You To Have 3 Cars And Your Pastor Is Trekking-prophet by tyup(m): 3:05pm On Nov 26, 2020
shocked
Re: It Is Wicked For You To Have 3 Cars And Your Pastor Is Trekking-prophet by willzy0909: 3:16pm On Nov 26, 2020
Yes oo.
Ride on pastor.

.....but when my pastor has fleet of cars, jets but I am a trekking member, what then are my pastors?

What of when the same pastors call me thief for soothing my hunger with my salary and not giving them a tenth as usual, which they have received over the years to own the luxurious live they enjoy, what then should they be called?

Pastor go and hustle....all the disciples had jobs/handwork they fed from.
Re: It Is Wicked For You To Have 3 Cars And Your Pastor Is Trekking-prophet by jesusjnr2020(m): 3:18pm On Nov 26, 2020
Now that you have little or no power, see your threatenings. I wonder what you would have done if you had the power Jesus had while He was here on Earth.

God surely knows what He's doing.

(1) (Reply)

Someone Should Sub Me With Their Free Heart Please ���� / Seeds Of Destiny Daily Devotional 6 December 2020 - Confessing Your Sins To God / Matthew 10 V 34 - 36 What Does Jesus Mean To Say?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.