Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,824 members, 7,862,711 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 01:23 AM

What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 - TV/Movies (46) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 (129358 Views)

Poll: What is Your Taste of Movie?

Horror: 8% (64 votes)
Fiction: 7% (53 votes)
Action: 19% (143 votes)
Comedy: 17% (130 votes)
Tragedy: 2% (19 votes)
Adventure: 15% (111 votes)
Mission: 5% (38 votes)
Bad Movies: 2% (16 votes)
Zombie: 0% (5 votes)
Vampire: 3% (29 votes)
Evil: 1% (9 votes)
Romance: 15% (117 votes)
This poll has ended

That Movie You Can't Get Tired Of Watching / If You Watched This Series, You Are Too Older Than You Think / What Was The Last Movie You Watched? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (97) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by chika98: 10:34pm On Aug 18, 2011
Rise of the Planet Apes is a complete WASTE of time! The movie sucked so baaaad!
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by amblors(m): 10:42pm On Aug 18, 2011
^^^
ha ha, people loving that movie and ur dissing it.
it was aite.
i won't watch it again though.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by chika98: 10:44pm On Aug 18, 2011
amblors:

^^^
ha ha, people loving that movie and your dissing it.
it was aite.
i won't watch it again though.

I didn't understand the plot nor the head and tail of the movie. Terrible is an understatement
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by semid4lyfe(m): 11:09pm On Aug 18, 2011
Rise of the Planet of the Apes [2011]

Interesting but weak plot and terrible acting.

4.5/10
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Nobody: 11:57pm On Aug 18, 2011
obinna5000:

@MRbrownJAY
So, you get time watch "THE SMURFS" and "MR. POPPER'S PENGUINS".  grin Waste of time and bandwidth.  grin

bro, you know i rarely discriminate when it comes to movies, so i would give any movie a decent chance (aka 30mins to an hour) before dropping it. they say never judge a book by its cover, but hey let me give you a great movie that i watch lately and which i also thought was going to be some BS flick and turned out a fantastic story:
THE HELP
here is the streaming link to watch it: http://xtshare.com/toshare.php?Id=72082
thank me later

btw were you not suppose to contact me?!

chika98:

Rise of the Planet Apes is a complete WASTE of time! The movie sucked so baaaad!

chika98:

I didn't understand the plot nor the head and tail of the movie. Terrible is an understatement

semid4lyfe:

Rise of the Planet of the Apes [2011]
Interesting but weak plot and terrible acting.
4.5/10

kai!!! really?! waste of time?! 4,5/10?!
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by teeluv(m): 11:58pm On Aug 18, 2011
3 idiots. what more can i say, brilliant,
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Brite02(m): 12:30am On Aug 19, 2011
SAW part 1 to part 5. . . I love this horror movie
final destination(horror movie) part 1 to part 3
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by semid4lyfe(m): 1:11am On Aug 19, 2011
Finally finished Schindlers List [1993] which I started watching like 2 months back and I gats say it's a well made but boring movie and to think it's over 3hrs. undecided
Anyhow sha, wetin me know be say even if dem put gun for my head, I nor fit watch the movie again lai lai tongue

6/10 only cos it was well directed and acted
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by amblors(m): 1:22am On Aug 19, 2011
^^^
lol.
that's a very emotional movie, wasn't boring for me at all.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Chygoz2(m): 2:44am On Aug 19, 2011
Sleepy hollow. So much cutting off of heads involved.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Anjela84: 8:18am On Aug 19, 2011
Harry Potter and deathly hallows
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by obinna5000(m): 9:27am On Aug 19, 2011
@amblors, chika98 and semid4lyfe
So, RISE OF THE PLANET OF THE APES wasn't so good. Anyway, I still check it out pretty soon.

@MRbrownJAY
I'll check out THE HELP when there's a DVDrip or DVDscr available. wink
I'll still contact you soon. We have business to discuss.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Nobody: 3:59pm On Aug 19, 2011
chika98:

It's a great movie. The plot is not that bad,at least all done in planet earth. The producers are trying to be real as possible when it comes to those apes images unlike the previous versions. The bridge scene is spectacular. And, the idea they try to get across that apes are not that ferocious animals but would like to exercise a bit of freedom. Talking apes- that's interesting to say the least!Lol.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Ogaga4Luv(m): 4:23pm On Aug 19, 2011
[size=13pt]I KNOW you'll definitely love '' the Pursuit of Happiness'' my very good friend ~ It really worth seeing . grin

'' The Prestige '' is another very cool one that toke my heart away to another position . though , it all started from the TV SERIES lol grin grin
[/size]

obinna5000:

@Ogaga4Luv
Yeah!! I loved "The Pursuit of Happyness" as well. Really inspirational.

"THE PRESTIGE" was cool as well.

Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Ogaga4Luv(m): 5:02pm On Aug 19, 2011

[size=13pt]
Cinema Paradiso

A beautiful film that celebrates life,love and the magic of cinema grin . I just watched the original version on TCM, and loved every minute of it. There were no scenes that dragged (for me), and the subtitles did not distract me from the wonderful camera work and cinematography which sometimes happens to me with foreign language films. No repeated viewings are needed to understand and enjoy this film cheesy cheesy cheesy .
[/size]
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by v3: 6:06pm On Aug 19, 2011
Captain America.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Nobody: 6:51pm On Aug 19, 2011
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]I KNOW you'll definitely love '' the Pursuit of Happiness'' my very good friend ~ It really worth seeing . grin

'' The Prestige '' is another very cool one that toke my heart away to another position . though , it all started from the TV SERIES lol grin grin
[/size]

Those of you who love The Prestige might as well love[b] The Illusionist[/b]. I don't like the Canadian-Brit accents in The Prestige.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by semid4lyfe(m): 11:47pm On Aug 19, 2011
Watching I am Number Four [2011] at the moment. . . . . . .
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by obinna5000(m): 9:22am On Aug 20, 2011
@Ogaga4Luv
The Prestige film is based on the novel of the same name by Christopher Priest. It wasn't a TV series before.

@topic
Kung Fu Panda 2 (2011)
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Ogaga4Luv(m): 10:18am On Aug 20, 2011
[size=13pt]Friend i have only seen the one acted 5 years ego. . . i mean 2006 but still awaiting to see the one of 2010  wink

I enjoyed the Illusionist movie quite a lot. Although I think its down-tempo and simple story line are a little of a let down, the rest of the film is pure magic.  grin grin wink
[/size]

all4naija:

Those of you who love The Prestige might as well love[b] The Illusionist[/b]. I don't like the Canadian-Brit accents in The Prestige.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Ogaga4Luv(m): 10:33am On Aug 20, 2011
[size=13pt]Yeah friend the Prestige movie is based on the novels  , but it also have TV show and it started from there. i guess you haven't heard or seen the TV series?  grin .

Like many readers, I came to this book after seeing the excellent 2006 film based on it. Like many other readers, I ended up preferring the film to the book as the film is a lot more tightly woven and provides better motivations for the characters' actions. wink
[/size]
obinna5000:

@Ogaga4Luv
The Prestige film is based on the novel of the same name by Christopher Priest. It wasn't a TV series before.

@topic
Kung Fu Panda 2 (2011)
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Brite02(m): 2:30pm On Aug 20, 2011
Far Cry

@semid. I am number four movie is AWESOME.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by obinna5000(m): 4:56pm On Aug 20, 2011
@Ogaga4Luv
I'm still doubting this PRESTIGE TV series. Maybe u're mixing it up with another film. The book came out in 1995 and the film was released on 2006.
THE ILLUSIONIST was not bad as well.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Ogaga4Luv(m): 5:19pm On Aug 20, 2011
[size=13pt]Obinna5000 of Nairaland you shouldn't doubt it~ honestly the whole movie started from the TV . I saw the TV 2006 , actually the TV and the Movie stand in the same year 2006 cheesy cheesy

okay let me prove u by sharing a link about the prestige TV version on ( Internet Movie Database ) site i guess this would confirmed my words.
[/size]

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0939651/

obinna5000:

@Ogaga4Luv
I'm still doubting this PRESTIGE TV series. Maybe u're mixing it up with another film. The book came out in 1995 and the film was released on 2006.
THE ILLUSIONIST was not bad as well.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by aieromon(m): 5:27pm On Aug 20, 2011
Child's Play 1
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Ogaga4Luv(m): 6:03pm On Aug 20, 2011
[size=13pt]Yeah ~ That's my type of movie . possessed ! kiss kiss grin cheesy wink [/size]

aieromon:

Child's Play 1
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by obinna5000(m): 6:21pm On Aug 20, 2011
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]Obinna5000 of Nairaland you shouldn't doubt it~ honestly the whole movie started from the TV . I saw the TV 2006 , actually the TV and the Movie stand in the same year 2006 cheesy cheesy

okay let me prove u by sharing a link about the prestige TV version on ( Internet Movie Database ) site i guess this would confirmed my words.
[/size]

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0939651/

@Ogaga4Luv
That's just a TV special (One episode documentary) to promote the film and not an actual series.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Ogaga4Luv(m): 6:30pm On Aug 20, 2011
[size=13pt]oh really ? ^^ grin

no one ever told me about it friend. . . thanks for letting me know this obinna5000 . wink
[/size]

obinna5000:

@Ogaga4Luv
That's just a TV special (One episode documentary) to promote the film and not an actual series.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Ogaga4Luv(m): 7:17pm On Aug 20, 2011

[size=13pt]The Green Mile

This is an excellent movie. Congratulations to all the actors, the director and the novel writer Stephen King. I liked especially the performance Michael Clark Duncan. No wonder he was nominated for the Oscar^^ grin.

That´s how cinema should be. The story wants to tell us about many things such as the death row or the racism. All is very well packed as a drama and thriller kiss. Some scenes are unbelievable but just imagine that everything really happens cheesy cheesy.

Fact is that it is not only very dramatic but sometimes there are also some funny plots. Don't miss it. If you liked it I highly recommend THE HURRICANE, THE SHAWSHANK REDEMPTION or TRUE CRIME. 10/10. grin grin wink
[/size]
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by amblors(m): 7:21pm On Aug 20, 2011
^^^
I can't watch that movie again.
that big guy looked horrible and with the flies or woteva coming from his mouth, na na.

Its a good movie though, i give it a 9.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by semid4lyfe(m): 9:35pm On Aug 20, 2011
Brite02:

Far Cry

@semid. I am number four movie is AWESOME.

Na wetin I hear wey I download am be that. . . .

Anyway, I no finish am last night so make I quick finish am now wink
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by amblors(m): 9:38pm On Aug 20, 2011
16 Blocks (2006) 7/10

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (97) (Reply)

Khalifa Vanithel: Big Brother Cameroon Winner And Her Prize (Photos) / Bbtitans: Ipeleng And Lukay Have Sex In The House (video) / Daniel K Daniel Reacts To Sex Scenes In Movies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.