Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,829 members, 7,862,731 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 02:56 AM

What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 - TV/Movies (48) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 (129360 Views)

Poll: What is Your Taste of Movie?

Horror: 8% (64 votes)
Fiction: 7% (53 votes)
Action: 19% (143 votes)
Comedy: 17% (130 votes)
Tragedy: 2% (19 votes)
Adventure: 15% (111 votes)
Mission: 5% (38 votes)
Bad Movies: 2% (16 votes)
Zombie: 0% (5 votes)
Vampire: 3% (29 votes)
Evil: 1% (9 votes)
Romance: 15% (117 votes)
This poll has ended

That Movie You Can't Get Tired Of Watching / If You Watched This Series, You Are Too Older Than You Think / What Was The Last Movie You Watched? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (97) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Ogaga4Luv(m): 11:39am On Aug 24, 2011
[size=13pt]I love the picheon !! sounds lol ^^ grin grin

I got a lot of enjoyment from watching "The Forbidden Kingdom" and watching the magnificent grace of Jackie Chan and Jet Li. Despite occasional script deficiencies, I found this picture working from the opening credits, which was a sure sign that what was about to come would surely satisfy the martial arts movie fan inside of me grin grin wink.

Wu Xiang ? well , haven't seen that one though but would find time to see it if interesting . . . wink wink
[/size]

lalaboi:

Yeh mahn. . . they make good action and fight movies . . . grin

@Topic

Wu Xiang
Not Donnie yen's best but still worth the watch!
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Ogaga4Luv(m): 12:16pm On Aug 24, 2011

[size=13pt]Monty Python and the Holy Grail

There are so many funny characters in this film. My favorite is John Cleese who gets the best roles with his Black Knight and the Taunting French Guard. Eric Idle is perfect as the Dead Collector who pushes a cart through the plague ravaged streets chanting "Bring out your dead." Graham Chapman plays King Arthur in a suitably stuffy and silly style grin grin grin grin . And we can't forget the very silly Knights Who Say NI cheesy ! Terry Gilliam directed and made the graphics which are straight from Monty Python and his Satan in the Clouds is clever wink . Add some songs and dance for good measure and you can't say NI! kiss wink wink wink
[/size]
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Ogaga4Luv(m): 1:21am On Aug 25, 2011
[size=13pt]Yeah friend i have seen the life of brain after couple of hours that i saw the first one>>> seem like u got same taste of movies like me ? grin grin wink[/size]

knorkle2:

MONTY PYTHON ftw!!

You have to see "Life of Brain" too i love the films

[img]http://forum.stocks.ch/board/anonymize/attachment.m?aid=267840&resize_x=600[/img]

[img]http://2.s01.flagcounter.com/count/fcPpr/bg=E6E6E5/txt=E6E6E5/border=E6E6E5/columns=1/maxflags=1/viewers=3/labels=1.jpg[/img][img]http://s01.flagcounter.com/count/fcPpr/bg=E6E6E5/txt=E6E6E5/border=E6E6E5/columns=1/maxflags=1/viewers=3/labels=1.jpg[/img]

Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Nobody: 3:33am On Aug 25, 2011
Black Death. Okay but, not my usual movie.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by CynusAlisa: 6:53am On Aug 25, 2011
Jumping the Broom is the i last movie I watched,  It is such an amazing and comedy movie, Comedy is unlimited in this movie & a person will be definitely starting cry while watching this movie just because of comedy. smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley

watch numb3rs online free  |  degrassi episode list
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by obinna5000(m): 8:18am On Aug 25, 2011
@Ogaga4Luv
I've not seen any of the Monty Python films. But I've seen their TV series (Monty Python's Flying Circus) and its filled with crazy, funny and weird slapstick stuff.
Terry Gilliam is a weirdo. grin
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Afam4eva(m): 12:43pm On Aug 25, 2011
CynusAlisa:

Jumping the Broom is the i last movie I watched,  It is such an amazing and comedy movie, Comedy is unlimited in this movie & a person will be definitely starting cry while watching this movie just because of comedy. smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley

Jumping the broom is a great movie. It's the first non tyler perry black movie i've watched in a long time. I also like the fact that the movie was clean and crispy. Everyone was beautiful in that movie.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Nobody: 2:30pm On Aug 25, 2011
Scream Of Banshee. Interesting horror movie, not that so much interesting though.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by aieromon(m): 9:53pm On Aug 25, 2011
Die Hard 1
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by semid4lyfe(m): 12:10am On Aug 26, 2011
18 minutes into The Help [2011] and I'm like ''shey na the film wey dem hype die be this?" undecided

Anyway, if it be sey the film go get interesting later on so make I still dey watch lipsrsealed
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by amblors(m): 1:03am On Aug 26, 2011
Super 8 -- 7/10
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by obinna5000(m): 3:54pm On Aug 26, 2011
semid4lyfe:

18 minutes into The Help [2011] and I'm like ''shey na the film wey dem hype die be this?" undecided

Anyway, if it be sey the film go get interesting later on so make I still dey watch lipsrsealed

@semid4lyfe
I haven't seen THE HELP but the film is getting enough awards buzz. It went to No. 1 in the U.S. beating new comers like 'Conan the Barbarian', 'Fright Night' and 'Spy Kids 4'.
But critics views on the film is quite diverse.

@topic
COWBOYS AND ALIENS (2011). It was just average.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by toluxa1(m): 5:49pm On Aug 26, 2011
2011 films are not interesting
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by toluxa1(m): 5:59pm On Aug 26, 2011
@all. Please where can I download nice and clear version of these new films. Many of the torrents i downloaded just dey somehow or not playing.

semid, u should know.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by obinna5000(m): 6:17pm On Aug 26, 2011
toluxa1:

2011 films are not interesting

@toluxa1
Most of the ones I've seen so far are either moderate/average or just plain crap. Just a few are good.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Ogaga4Luv(m): 7:05pm On Aug 26, 2011
[size=13pt][font=Old Man Book Style]Obinna5000 of Nairaland my very good friend i haven't seen the TV Series yet but i believe since you've told me I'll do my all mean to see it grin grin wink[/font][/size]

obinna5000:

@Ogaga4Luv
I've not seen any of the Monty Python films. But I've seen their TV series (Monty Python's Flying Circus) and its filled with crazy, funny and weird slapstick stuff.
Terry Gilliam is a weirdo. grin
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Vieira(m): 7:29pm On Aug 26, 2011
Conan - First half hour with Conan as a baby and a Kid was awesome but once he turned into an adult it became kind of boring!

8/10 for first 30 mins and then 5/10 for the rest
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Nobody: 7:44pm On Aug 26, 2011
Scream 4 .
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Afam4eva(m): 9:16pm On Aug 26, 2011
Just finished watching "Your highness".The movie was hillarious and I liked the adventure too.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by obinna5000(m): 6:59am On Aug 27, 2011
Vieira:

Conan - First half hour with Conan as a baby and a Kid was awesome but once he turned into an adult it became kind of boring!

8/10 for first 30 mins and then 5/10 for the rest

@Vieira
Your rating for Conan is 5/10. Shikenah!!!
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by obinna5000(m): 10:24am On Aug 27, 2011
@semid4lyfe
I use IDM a lot. It's my favourite download manager/accelerator.

@toluxa1
I don't use streaming sites or torrents to get my movies, but u can give Semid4lyfe's suggestion a try anyway.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by rhymz(m): 10:47am On Aug 27, 2011
Schindler's List: Got me crying and shit
Notebook: Almost cried too, so tragic and yet exciting
Usual Suspect: this is a must if u like suspense and crime movies, then this movie should be a must watch. It has got a lot of twist from the ending to the begining, i personally had to watch it twice to understand the plot.
The Green Mile: supernatural movie, very touching and emotional movie that will see tears rolling down ur cheek
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by teeluv(m): 10:56am On Aug 27, 2011
@ topic: anuvahod. gosh i couldnt help but laugh, one of the few british movies that made me laff,

nice one,
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by obinna5000(m): 11:19am On Aug 27, 2011
teeluv:

@ topic: anuvahod. gosh i couldnt help but laugh, one of the few british movies that made me laff,

nice one,

@teeluv
Anuvahood! That's the direct-to-DVD British film. Are you sure it's that good?
Anyway, I'll check it out later.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Nobody: 1:12pm On Aug 27, 2011
The Beautiful Mind

Loosely based on a Nobel Prize Winner's battle with schizophrenia

Brilliant movie. smiley
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Nobody: 3:51pm On Aug 27, 2011
Tremor 3. Oldies man!
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by semid4lyfe(m): 6:50pm On Aug 27, 2011
Finally finished The Help [2011] and it wasn't a bad movie at the end.

Very touching & moving stories, a bit of dry humour, some memorable lines and that's all cos the movie never really got interesting. 

Definitely not the kinda movie you go see at the cinema as it's better watched at home

After all said and said. . .the ratings, reviews and hype were over-flattering IMO undecided

5.5/10
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by amblors(m): 8:40pm On Aug 27, 2011
rhymz:

Schindler's List: Got me crying and poo
Notebook: Almost cried too, so tragic and yet exciting
Usual Suspect: this is a must if u like suspense and crime movies, then this movie should be a must watch. It has got a lot of twist from the ending to the begining, i personally had to watch it twice to understand the plot.
The Green Mile: supernatural movie, very touching and emotional movie that will see tears rolling down your cheek

donspony:

The Beautiful Mind

Loosely based on a Nobel Prize Winner's battle with schizophrenia

Brilliant movie. smiley

ALL "CLASS" MOVIES, Green Mile i won't watch again though, kinda upsetting/disturbing movie, lol.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by aieromon(m): 11:30pm On Aug 27, 2011
Inside Man
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by toluxa1(m): 12:58am On Aug 28, 2011
@semid. lol, thanks i will try them out.

@obinna, so what do u use?

@topic. For today na Ghanian films I dey watch oo. Today is my first time of actually watching any ghana film, but I must say I am really impressed with their films. Everything is just 'very okay'. Those guys are overtaking us oooo and una dey look. Somebody do something ooo grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (97) (Reply)

Khalifa Vanithel: Big Brother Cameroon Winner And Her Prize (Photos) / Bbtitans: Ipeleng And Lukay Have Sex In The House (video) / Daniel K Daniel Reacts To Sex Scenes In Movies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.