Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,809 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 - TV/Movies (70) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 (128750 Views)

Poll: What is Your Taste of Movie?

Horror: 8% (64 votes)
Fiction: 7% (53 votes)
Action: 19% (143 votes)
Comedy: 17% (130 votes)
Tragedy: 2% (19 votes)
Adventure: 15% (111 votes)
Mission: 5% (38 votes)
Bad Movies: 2% (16 votes)
Zombie: 0% (5 votes)
Vampire: 3% (29 votes)
Evil: 1% (9 votes)
Romance: 15% (117 votes)
This poll has ended

That Movie You Can't Get Tired Of Watching / If You Watched This Series, You Are Too Older Than You Think / What Was The Last Movie You Watched? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) ... (97) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by kelz88(f): 1:19am On Dec 13, 2011
Crazy, [b]s[/b]tupid, love.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Ogaga4Luv(m): 8:17pm On Dec 13, 2011
[size=13pt]i was looking forward to seeing the last part of harry potter, i've read all of the books and they're amazing. movies have never been as good as books are, but still, i enjoyed watching them, when i saw Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1 - i was surprised, how good that movie was and was waiting for a better one.

visually movie is perfect, there are very beautiful colors and cinematography is also very nice. although, it's one of the best 3d-s i've seen lately. visual effects were very good and i think it's the best part from harry potter series by all means.

actors were just as usual, not very good, but not horrible. but, i must admit, Ralph Fiennes did awesome job as voldemort.

it is just what i expected after deathly hallows: part 1, and i'm glad harry potter has such an epic, interesting and nice conclusion. i advice everyone to read books at first and then watch movies. you won't regret, this is AWESOME! wink
[/size]

Mr.Resource:

HARRY POTTER AND THE DEATHLY HALLOWS 1 & 2
50 first dates angry

Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Nobody: 9:01pm On Dec 13, 2011
WARRIOR any person who love MMA, would love this flick!

HUGO nice family movie

ADVENTURES OF TINTIN another nice family/action movie. the shots were just PERFECT, but then again, what do we expect from Steven Spielberg?!

ALBERT NOBBS ***long hiss***

TWILIGHT SAGA latest installment. . . . . these bastards made it so that we MUST watch the next one coming!!!!

SALVATION BOULEVARD comedy about them thieves in robes (aka preachers), NICE!!!

some Nolly flick (forgot the title) got so pissed after watching this movie who looked like Nollywood had improved, Helas. . . . when are they fukcing gonna learn!!
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by kelz88(f): 10:28pm On Dec 13, 2011
The Firm.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Ogaga4Luv(m): 1:08pm On Dec 14, 2011
[size=13pt]Greetings again from the darkness cheesy cheesy This latest from Martin Scorsese can be fitted with multiple labels and each would be correct: a tribute to the birth of movies, a case for film preservation, a children's fable, a special effects/3D extravaganza, a family movie with touches of Dickens. Very few directors would tackle such an ambitious project and succeed in producing such a magical experience. grin wink[/size]

MRbrownJAY:

HUGO nice family movie

some Nolly flick (forgot the title) got so pissed after watching this movie who looked like Nollywood had improved, Helas. . . . when are they fukcing gonna learn!!
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by lalaboi(m): 2:32pm On Dec 14, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

WARRIOR any person who love MMA, would love this flick!

Love MMA or not.  This movie is the shizzack!. . very Very On point!
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Ogaga4Luv(m): 4:24pm On Dec 14, 2011

[size=13pt]Downfall
This movie probably provides the best dramatic treatment of Adolf Hitler grin grin . Unlike other movies that tend to present Hitler as a caricature, this movie opts to portray Hitler as a historical person and not as a clown. Although it is easy to reduce Hitler to a subject for mockery, this movie avoids that temptation and instead presents an Adolf Hitler the person whose actions are made even more sinister, baffling and amazing by the sheer banality of his existence wink wink wink
[/size]
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by NoQualms1(f): 5:19pm On Dec 14, 2011
if only
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by eghost247(m): 12:52am On Dec 15, 2011
Audition 1999 Japanese movie

Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Ogaga4Luv(m): 12:18pm On Dec 15, 2011
[size=13pt]eghost dear i didn't know u are horror fan like me --- I thought is only Action grin grin . This movie was absolutely great! I have been watching horror movies my entire life. I came from the day of the slasher. . . . I've seen all the Jasons, Freddys, Haloweens, Child's Plays, etc. I thought Saw was cool, Devil's Rejects, Texas Chainsaw, etc. . . . None of them scared me but this one is Wow! already enjoying with Satan--- cheesy cheesy cheesy

This is the only horror movie to scare the freaking pants off me!!! cheesy cheesy It does start, well the first half of 2/3 or so, SLOOOOOOOOOWWWWWW. I mean slow! I just about turned it off and called it a wash. When the movie got going it sure got going! There was one point when I actually had to pause the movie and go have a cigarette grin . I just couldn't handle anymore! I ended up growing a pair and finishing the movie. Hands down the most terrifying movie I have ever seen. wink
[/size]

eghost247:

Audition 1999 Japanese movie
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Ogaga4Luv(m): 1:05pm On Dec 15, 2011

[size=13pt]
The Sting
The Sting holds a special place in my heart. I've seen it so many times I can quote most of it by heart, yet every time I watch it, I just can't help but laugh at all of the same scenes and be throughly mesmerized by what's happening on the screen in front of me^^ grin grin . Paul Newman and Robert Redford are real stars in this film, and in my opinion neither have made better films before or after this (although Redford comes close with All the President's Men). And the villain. . . . well, once you see Robert Shaw in this role once, you can't help but think "yeh fallah?" cheesy cheesy any time you see him again smiley .

Any awards this film took are not enough, in my opinion. The Sting is one of the best movies EVE grin wink
[/size]
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by NoQualms1(f): 3:43pm On Dec 15, 2011
I am number 4
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by eghost247(m): 4:48pm On Dec 15, 2011
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]eghost dear i didn't know u are horror fan like me --- I thought is only Action grin grin . This movie was absolutely great! I have been watching horror movies my entire life. I came from the day of the slasher. . . . I've seen all the Jasons, Freddys, Haloweens, Child's Plays, etc. I thought Saw was cool, Devil's Rejects, Texas Chainsaw, etc. . . . None of them scared me but this one is Wow! already enjoying with Satan--- cheesy cheesy cheesy

This is the only horror movie to scare the freaking pants off me!!! cheesy cheesy It does start, well the first half of 2/3 or so, SLOOOOOOOOOWWWWWW. I mean slow! I just about turned it off and called it a wash. When the movie got going it sure got going! There was one point when I actually had to pause the movie and go have a cigarette grin . I just couldn't handle anymore! I ended up growing a pair and finishing the movie. Hands down the most terrifying movie I have ever seen. wink
[/size]

Spot on
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Ogaga4Luv(m): 5:17pm On Dec 15, 2011
[size=13pt]Girl am I gonna get chewed on for this… grin

"I Am Number Four" is the perfect date movie, filled with action, romance and intrigue, with lots of great special effects and some nice characterization, a fantastic plot and definitely a good movie to munch popcorn to, no? cheesy cheesy wink
[/size]
No Qualms:

I am number 4
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by eghost247(m): 9:56pm On Dec 15, 2011
House Of 1000Corpses

Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Nobody: 10:21pm On Dec 15, 2011
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]Girl am I gonna get chewed on for this… grin

"I Am Number Four" is the perfect date movie, filled with action, romance and intrigue, with lots of great special effects and some nice characterization, a fantastic plot and definitely a good movie to munch popcorn to, no? cheesy cheesy wink
[/size]
oga ur appetite 4 movie is 2nd to none, Han han… do u watch movie 4 a livining.lol
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by kitty12: 11:21pm On Dec 15, 2011
JUMONG it is a korean film.It's very interesting and their a lot to learn from it.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by eghost247(m): 10:05am On Dec 16, 2011
The Devil Rejects

Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by MrResource(m): 11:28am On Dec 16, 2011
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]i was looking forward to seeing the last part of harry potter, i've read all of the books and they're amazing. movies have never been as good as books are, but still, i enjoyed watching them, when i saw Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1 - i was surprised, how good that movie was and was waiting for a better one.

visually movie is perfect, there are very beautiful colors and cinematography is also very nice. although, it's one of the best 3d-s i've seen lately. visual effects were very good and i think it's the best part from harry potter series by all means.

actors were just as usual, not very good, but not horrible. but, i must admit, Ralph Fiennes did awesome job as voldemort.

it is just what i expected after deathly hallows: part 1, and i'm glad harry potter has such an epic, interesting and nice conclusion. i advice everyone to read books at first and then watch movies. you won't regret, this is AWESOME! wink
[/size]

As much i like reading the novels,i prefer to watch it first. . .might spoil the fun for me cheesy

Source Code(2011)-all i can is Wow!

Zookeeper (2011)

My Girlfriend's Boyfriend (2010)- dont understand the end. . .she married both? undecided

Twelve (2010) -Only made sense at the end grin,loved how 50cent was shot grin
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by MrResource(m): 11:32am On Dec 16, 2011
ogbeche77:

oga your appetite 4 movie is 2nd to none,  Han han… do u watch movie 4 a livining.lol
You Bet!
PAY PER WATCH grin
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Ogaga4Luv(m): 12:26am On Dec 17, 2011
[size=13pt]Yeah. . . . . grin[/size]

eghost247:

Spot on
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Ogaga4Luv(m): 12:29am On Dec 17, 2011
[size=13pt]Yeah i love watching movies so much my dear. . . .honestly I've been addict and so many have influence my life . Well , my work is related to the movie house lol grin grin wink[/size]

ogbeche77:

oga your appetite 4 movie is 2nd to none, Han han… do u watch movie 4 a livining.lol
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Ogaga4Luv(m): 12:35am On Dec 17, 2011
[size=13pt]You already know--- grin
[/size]
Mr.Resource:

You Bet!
PAY PER WATCH grin

Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by eghost247(m): 3:57am On Dec 17, 2011
[size=13pt]Sherlock Holmes A Game of Shadows Robert Downey Jr Delivers Once again 8 out 10 for me[/size]

Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by eghost247(m): 6:25am On Dec 17, 2011
Hostel Part 3, hmm nothing as good as the other two movies but worth the watch for fans of the other 2 movies

Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Ogaga4Luv(m): 9:44am On Dec 17, 2011
[size=13pt]I like reading the novel too -- i guess u prefer the Movie before the book? grin[/size]

Mr.Resource:

As much i like reading the novels,i prefer to watch it first. . .might spoil the fun for me cheesy

Source Code(2011)-all i can is Wow!

Zookeeper (2011)

My Girlfriend's Boyfriend (2010)- dont understand the end. . .she married both? undecided

Twelve (2010) -Only made sense at the end grin,loved how 50cent was shot grin

Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Ogaga4Luv(m): 9:56am On Dec 17, 2011
[size=13pt]eghost dear i am not associated in any way with the production of any Hostel movie, but what role would you play if you could? Client or victim? An extra or main lead? ^^ grin[/size]

eghost247:

Hostel Part 3, hmm nothing as good as the other two movies but worth the watch for fans of the other 2 movies
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by eghost247(m): 9:59am On Dec 17, 2011
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]eghost dear i am not associated in any way with the production of any Hostel movie, but what role would you play if you could? Client or victim? An extra or main lead? ^^ grin[/size]

wait dont get what u mean u havent seen any hostel movie or u dont know there is a new hostel movie ,
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Ogaga4Luv(m): 10:13am On Dec 17, 2011

[size=13pt]Star Wars: Episode VI - Return of the Jedi
I'm aware that for the majority of Star Wars fans "The Empire Strikes Back" is the best episode of the saga. And to be honest, I'm not surprised. It has all to fall in love with it. It's more dramatic, diverse and the characters are more defined than in "The New Hope". I'm a huge Star Wars fan and I love all episodes (especially the originals), but somehow it's the 6th episode I enjoy the most. I adore absolutely everything about it. Maybe because it was the first one I watched? Maybe because of Ewoks? Just to clarify. . . . grin grin wink
[/size]
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Ogaga4Luv(m): 10:17am On Dec 17, 2011
[size=13pt]I mean what roll would u like to play on this move. . .? grin actually , i haven't have time to see any of the hostel movie , i know the part three newly pop out . maybe when i have chance I'll see em all wink wink[/size]

eghost247:

wait dont get what u mean u havent seen any hostel movie or u dont know there is a new hostel movie ,
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by kelz88(f): 6:45pm On Dec 17, 2011
Weeping Soul-Nollywood.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by eghost247(m): 9:30pm On Dec 17, 2011
Sherlock Holmes

(1) (2) (3) ... (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) ... (97) (Reply)

Khalifa Vanithel: Big Brother Cameroon Winner And Her Prize (Photos) / Bbtitans: Ipeleng And Lukay Have Sex In The House (video) / Daniel K Daniel Reacts To Sex Scenes In Movies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.