Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,637 members, 7,809,392 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:45 AM

What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 - TV/Movies (68) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 (128624 Views)

Poll: What is Your Taste of Movie?

Horror: 8% (64 votes)
Fiction: 7% (53 votes)
Action: 19% (143 votes)
Comedy: 17% (130 votes)
Tragedy: 2% (19 votes)
Adventure: 15% (111 votes)
Mission: 5% (38 votes)
Bad Movies: 2% (16 votes)
Zombie: 0% (5 votes)
Vampire: 3% (29 votes)
Evil: 1% (9 votes)
Romance: 15% (117 votes)
This poll has ended

That Movie You Can't Get Tired Of Watching / If You Watched This Series, You Are Too Older Than You Think / What Was The Last Movie You Watched? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) ... (97) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by jasondelo(m): 7:47am On Nov 30, 2011
The last flick I watched was "Step up 2: In the Streets". I liked it, especially when the chick was dancing in the rain.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Ogaga4Luv(m): 1:55pm On Nov 30, 2011
[size=13pt]Kelz88 dear actually it was better than I expected grin . The story offers all: adventure, revenge, pain, love, nice pictures and suspense. The photography was very fine. I find that this is the best remake ever made and I recommend it to everyone who likes films of Napoleon Bonaparte´s time grin grin wink . The film is very clear directed.

Congratulation to Kevin Reynolds and to the actors Jim Caviezel and Guy Pierce who did a very great job. kiss kiss The act of revenge was similar to the one of "Gladiator"; another masterpiece to not miss. I will add this one no doubt in my best of dvd collection. 8/10. wink wink
[/size]

kelz88:

The Count of Monte Cristo.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Ogaga4Luv(m): 5:11am On Dec 01, 2011

[size=13pt]Oldboy
I ran across this movie by shear chance. I assumed it would be just another action flick but I was proved wrong. I was confused half and hour into the movie.But around the 1 hour mark it pulled me right in. The ending is what make the movie such an masterpiece. They could have just as easily put in a dumb fight sequence and it would have become a forgettable movie But instead we get one of the greatest twist in movie history. The acting is fantastic. Both the leads and villains deliver all guns. The movie uses dark grim images. In fact most of movie is shot indoors or during night. smiley
[/size]
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by ceasyc(f): 7:40pm On Dec 01, 2011
Baabul is a 2006 Bollywood film, directed by Ravi Chopra. The movie stars Amitabh Bachchan,
Hema Malini, Salman Khan, Rani Mukerji, John Abraham and Om Puri. = cool
cool
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Ogaga4Luv(m): 1:54pm On Dec 02, 2011
[size=13pt]Well all i can say that I really enjoyed this film it was very unique and different compared to other Indian films that i have watched in the past,i mean most Indian films nowadays have the same sort of storyline, a man meets woman, they fall in love, a sleazy item number to make the movie sell and the happy couple get married, LoL cheesy cheesy but there was something different about this film that made me watched it grin grin wink[/size]

ceasyc:

Baabul is a 2006 Bollywood film, directed by Ravi Chopra. The movie stars Amitabh Bachchan,
Hema Malini, Salman Khan, Rani Mukerji, John Abraham and Om Puri. = cool
cool
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by ceasyc(f): 2:37pm On Dec 02, 2011
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]Well all i can say that I really enjoyed this film it was very unique and different compared to other Indian films that i have watched in the past,i mean most Indian films nowadays have the same sort of storyline, a man meets woman, they fall in love, a sleazy item number to make the movie sell and the happy couple get married, LoL cheesy cheesy but there was something different about this film that made me watched it grin grin wink[/size]

most def!
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Ogaga4Luv(m): 3:16pm On Dec 02, 2011
[size=13pt]Yeah darling. . .i really enjoyed every one minute of this movie wink wink [/size]

ceasyc:

most def!

Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Ogaga4Luv(m): 3:21pm On Dec 02, 2011

[size=13pt]
The Apartment
Any male or female actor, director, or screenwriter should sit down and take notes on this movie grin . It is brilliant in innumerable ways. The acting takes the impeccable screenplay to so many levels. Just watch Jack Lemmon and Shirley McLaine's eyes in so many scenes. There is a magic subtlety that keeps the movie honest and free of cheese. cheesy cheesy wink
[/size]
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by lalaboi(m): 5:34pm On Dec 02, 2011
Flypaper . . Ok movie. . .
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Nobody: 6:07pm On Dec 02, 2011
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]
The Apartment
Any male or female actor, director, or screenwriter should sit down and take notes on this movie grin . It is brilliant in innumerable ways. The acting takes the impeccable screenplay to so many levels. Just watch Jack Lemmon and Shirley McLaine's eyes in so many scenes. There is a magic subtlety that keeps the movie honest and free of cheese. cheesy cheesy wink
[/size]
Lol! Kisses and innumerable love displays. I would try to get it as soon as possible.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Ogaga4Luv(m): 1:45pm On Dec 03, 2011
[size=13pt]Yeah dear friend i think u deserve it. . . like me i love kissing so much when doing the dang things . grin grin wink[/size]

all4naija:

Lol! Kisses and innumerable love displays. I would try to get it as soon as possible.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Vieira(m): 3:58pm On Dec 03, 2011
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]Kelz88 dear actually it was better than I expected grin . The story offers all: adventure, revenge, pain, love, nice pictures and suspense. The photography was very fine. I find that this is the best remake ever made and I recommend it to everyone who likes films of Napoleon Bonaparte´s time grin grin wink . The film is very clear directed.

Congratulation to Kevin Reynolds and to the actors Jim Caviezel and Guy Pierce who did a very great job. kiss kiss The act of revenge was similar to the one of "Gladiator"; another masterpiece to not miss. I will add this one no doubt in my best of dvd collection. 8/10. wink wink
[/size]

Guy Pearce does not ever give a bad performance. Loved Count of Monte Cristo and it is a top film
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by obinna5000(m): 4:30pm On Dec 03, 2011
@ceasyc
Have you seen RA.ONE??

@Ogaga4Luv
I heard there's going to be a remake of Oldboy. It's going to be directed by Spike Lee.
Let's see how it goes.
Have you seen ZINDA?? Is somewhat similar to Oldboy.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Ogaga4Luv(m): 4:46pm On Dec 03, 2011
[size=13pt]he always does it the best man --- grin i like all his performers in movies wink wink[/size]

Vieira:

Guy Pearce does not ever give a bad performance. Loved Count of Monte Cristo and it is a top film

Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Ogaga4Luv(m): 4:58pm On Dec 03, 2011
[size=13pt]Really? shocked i didn't know about this friend but lets see how the remake is going to happen -- i have always known Spike Lee is berra than  Chan-wook Park  cheesy

Yeah i have seen Zinda my dear , of course it's similar to Oldboy and don't even know how to cast my rating in these two movies of same family lol grin -- Obinna5000 of Nairaland dear l Let me start off by saying that I'm one of the first people to watch OldBoy and I'm a HUGE fan. Of course I was worried about Hollywood screwing it up, but the Bollywood remake popped up out of nowhere. I hate average expectations for it, and were probably more interested then it than I was in the Hollywood version. Anyway, Sunjay Gupta had done decent work in the past so the more I heard about Zinda, the more anxious I became. Then I heard the music for Zinda and it was an amazing piece of work that just made me all the more interested in how the movie was going to turn out. wink
[/size]

obinna5000:

@Ogaga4Luv
I heard there's going to be a remake of Oldboy. It's going to be directed by Spike Lee.
Let's see how it goes.
Have you seen ZINDA?? Is somewhat similar to Oldboy.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Ogaga4Luv(m): 5:37pm On Dec 03, 2011

[size=13pt]Unforgiven
"Unforgiven" remains moving and beautiful after you've seen it. Clint Eastwood is at his best. It is my favorite Eastwood film of all time. The film goes a bit rough at times. Eastwood is retired killer named William Munny who is asked by the Schofield Kid(Jaimz Woolvett) to go on a bounty to kill two men who cut up a prostitutee in a quiet town with a corrupted sheriff(Gene Hackman) who happens to be on the killers side. Their are very beautiful images like the one at the tree which kind of looks like the shot from "Gone With The Wind." Filmed in Alberta. Eastwood won his two Oscars for the Picture as a producer and for his Direction but he failed to receive his nomination for Best Actor. It also won for Editing and Hackman for supporting actor. 10/10 grin wink
[/size]
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by mohawkchic(f): 7:40pm On Dec 03, 2011
~The Adventures Of Tintin: The Secret Of The Unicorn
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by ceasyc(f): 11:04pm On Dec 03, 2011
obinna5000:

@ceasyc
Have you seen RA.ONE??

i downloaded it dis week but havent done the subtitle thingy 2 attach 2 it so i havent seen it yet

hope its good and the download was worth it? hope to see it soonest
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by lalaboi(m): 2:59am On Dec 04, 2011
Real Steel. . . . . Onpoint movie!!
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by purplekayc(m): 12:01pm On Dec 04, 2011
[img][/img]unstoppable cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by purplekayc(m): 12:06pm On Dec 04, 2011
thor grin grin

Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by purplekayc(m): 12:22pm On Dec 04, 2011
robin hood grin

Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Vieira(m): 4:30pm On Dec 04, 2011
The Fighter - Awesome movie, loved it. Top actors, top story, top action and based on true life.

How has Mark Wahlberg become such a great actor? This is Marky Mark for gods sake but now he is just knocking it out of the park everytime he is onscreen.

Bale is always good anyway.

I give this 10/10

Nice movie.

Can't stop smiling, now I am going to google Micky Ward
grin grin grin
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by iice(f): 5:10pm On Dec 04, 2011
In Time ~ Rubbish
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by aieromon(m): 9:08pm On Dec 04, 2011
Immortals (2011)
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by eghost247(m): 9:21pm On Dec 04, 2011
iice:

In Time ~ Rubbish
come on now your movie appetite must be huge and hard to satisfy how can u not like In time??
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by chika98: 11:21pm On Dec 04, 2011
iice:

In Time ~ Rubbish

Hahahah I felt the same as well. A waste of my evening but the popcorn made up for it. cheesy wink
The story line was rather wacky and whilst I understand the moral story there but still!
Also I'm not a Justin Timberlake fan. I give it to Amanda though; she was running in 6inch heels
like they're Jeffery Campbell flats grin
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by purplekayc(m): 3:33am On Dec 05, 2011
how good is immortal?
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Nobody: 10:09am On Dec 05, 2011
Shing is king starting: Akshay kumar Katrina kiaf om puri guest appearance was snopp dog very funny and intresting movie
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by purplekayc(m): 2:15pm On Dec 05, 2011
i have seen the hulk but i wanna know how good  captain america is?

Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by iice(f): 2:51pm On Dec 05, 2011
eghost247:

come on now your movie appetite must be huge and hard to satisfy how can u not like In time??

It is.
And i found it to be terrible.

chika98:

Hahahah I felt the same as well. A waste of my evening but the popcorn made up for it. cheesy wink
The story line was rather wacky and whilst I understand the moral story there but still!
Also I'm not a Justin Timberlake fan. I give it to Amanda though; she was running in 6inch heels
like they're Jeffery Campbell flats grin
I know!
Wacky is right. Disjointed scenes. My bright spot was Cillian Murphy. Have loved him since i first saw him on 28 days.

(1) (2) (3) ... (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) ... (97) (Reply)

Bbtitans: Ipeleng And Lukay Have Sex In The House (video) / Khalifa Vanithel: Big Brother Cameroon Winner And Her Prize (Photos) / Daniel K Daniel Reacts To Sex Scenes In Movies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.