Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,319 members, 7,836,378 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:40 AM

What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 - TV/Movies (92) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 (128984 Views)

Poll: What is Your Taste of Movie?

Horror: 8% (64 votes)
Fiction: 7% (53 votes)
Action: 19% (143 votes)
Comedy: 17% (130 votes)
Tragedy: 2% (19 votes)
Adventure: 15% (111 votes)
Mission: 5% (38 votes)
Bad Movies: 2% (16 votes)
Zombie: 0% (5 votes)
Vampire: 3% (29 votes)
Evil: 1% (9 votes)
Romance: 15% (117 votes)
This poll has ended

That Movie You Can't Get Tired Of Watching / If You Watched This Series, You Are Too Older Than You Think / What Was The Last Movie You Watched? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) ... (97) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Vieira(m): 3:25pm On May 20, 2012
Red Riding Hood

Not a bad movie, nice mixture of fairytale, whodunnit and sword &sorcery.
Fun tale that kept us guessing till the end.

I give it a 6.5/10
[img]http://1.bp..com/_amYZz9rKFms/TVCecUc1Y5I/AAAAAAAAAFM/xRr0BJk0pOM/s1600/Red%2BRiding%2BHood%2BSpanish%2BPoster.jpg[/img]
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by aieromon(m): 10:21pm On May 20, 2012
Journey 2: The Mysterious Island

John Carter

Sherlock Holmes: Game of Shadows
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by clerkent(m): 9:36am On May 22, 2012
Pretty little liars s01 nd revenge s01
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by clerkent(m): 9:37am On May 22, 2012
Pretty little liars s01 nd revenge s01.more than intresting
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Nobody: 9:52am On May 22, 2012
clerkent: Pretty little liars s01 nd revenge s01
There is a thread for TV Series, this is strictly a movie thread
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by iice(f): 7:20am On May 23, 2012
*sighs*

@Obinna. . .been a while. Hope all is good with you.

Just only saw Ghost Protocol recently lol, not bad but for majority of the time, i was distracted by Jeremy Renner's fingers. I shudder to imagine his toes
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Nobody: 8:18pm On May 23, 2012
BATTLESHIP: nothing special or new here.....quite boring IMHO!
BEL AMI: is it just me or this Pattinson guy can only play evil roles. his stare/smile is always COLD AS ICE!
MANDRIL: some Chilean James Bond type of movie.......oh lawd!!!!!
THE LUCKY ONE: too simple, too easy love story...... perfect for romantic evenings.
ABRAHAM LINCOLN VS ZOMBIE bloody hell Mary mother of Jesus, WHAT A PILE OF WASTE this movie is!!!!
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Nobody: 9:55am On May 25, 2012
Journey to the centre of the earth 2
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Nobody: 11:42am On May 25, 2012
Pirate of the Caribbean 4
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Nobody: 7:47pm On May 25, 2012

'The Grey'
Has to be the lamest movie I've seen in a LOOONG while. angry
well truth be told I've seen worse grin and I liked the suspense.
I think if anything the ending disappointed me. undecided
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Vieira(m): 1:41am On May 26, 2012
Just watche MIB3, what a waste of time.

Very lame film, not exciting, not funny and not even a decent story.

Jeesh.

Will Smith no try at all for doing this crap.

3/10
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by iice(f): 5:12pm On May 28, 2012
W.E ~ manageable.
The Vow ~ Boring, despite the sweet storyline.
John Carter ~ Actually liked it, would have liked it even better if it had less humanoids. That specie can populate eh
Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance ~ Way better than the first one. Best thing was seeing Christopher Lambert again. Took me back to the Highlander days tongue
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by eghost247(m): 9:22pm On May 28, 2012
^^^^^Ghost ride spirit of vengeance better than the first one?
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by taioluv: 6:51am On May 29, 2012
@eghost247 me too shocked at

"" @ice Ghost rider spirit of vengence way better""

Dat film na epic fail

@topic
Avenger- lovely film,fell in love with hulk
Mirror Mirror- nice story,bt d ending was didnt cut Ƒor me,
Battleship-okay movie
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Nobody: 6:46pm On May 29, 2012
Rise of the planet ape
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by aieromon(m): 9:09pm On May 29, 2012
Men In Black : Dark Watchers
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by eghost247(m): 10:56pm On May 30, 2012
[size=20pt]What to Expect When You’re Expecting 1 out of 10[/size]

Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by iice(f): 1:32pm On May 31, 2012
eghost247: ^^^^^Ghost ride spirit of vengeance better than the first onehuh?

Yes

taio luv: @eghost247 me too shocked at

"" @ice Ghost rider spirit of vengence way better""

Dat film na epic fail

Way better. Not it was a good film. Seriously all these leaping tire me.
The skeleton was better, didn't look like the science skeleton in the lab. It was closer character depiction of the comic as in the maniac attitude. Die hard villain for an undead thing. The first movie is a caricature.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Davedavy: 11:32am On Jun 01, 2012
A Very Harold & Kumar 3D Christmas

2/5. yeye movie sad.

Gone
3/5. Not bad.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by LiazDavid: 12:04pm On Jun 01, 2012
I watched the Avengers lastly, the movie was awesome with all the action and comedy scenes. The movie came up just like I expected.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by eghost247(m): 4:11pm On Jun 02, 2012
Piranha 3DD 1 out of 10 and that's just because of the gore other than that it was boring comedy was boring,everything happened so fast zero suspense you would almost think it was some sort of parody of the first movie

Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Nobody: 3:28am On Jun 03, 2012
Men In Black 3 (MIB III). 6/10. Tommy Lee Jones is getting older and Will Smith never stopped to amaze me with his young look. Nevertheless, the whole alien story is childishly portrayed and scientifically presented. I think it is a little above average on my rating.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Vieira(m): 11:06pm On Jun 05, 2012
Prometheus

I have seen it and it is not bad.
It could have been even better but not a bad film, halfway through I forgot it was 3D, it had the type of 3D that is not overwhelming and in your face but added to the spectacle, lots of vista shots, should look great in IMAX.
It does not have the unknown horror of the first Alien and does not have the bad assery of Cameron's Aliens.
The plot has many holes in it and on reflection I keep finding more holes. The creature designs were great and I loved seeing the Space Jockey fully realised.
Another problem is that for me there is no real hero or heroine despite a scene with a self performed abortion that could have led to all sorts of bad assery but sadly did not.

In closing I give this a manageable [size=14pt]6/10[/size]

Not a classic but a adequate addition to the Alien universe.

Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by teeluv(m): 2:25pm On Jun 06, 2012
project X... those boys are just plain silly. i mean just plain silly..
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by KazeKage1: 4:43pm On Jun 06, 2012
It sure has been a long time. Greetings to everyone who's kept this thread going. This is v3, Seun has refused to do something about my old handle so I'm stuck with this one.

@ topic
The Avengers
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by semid4lyfe(m): 8:51am On Jun 07, 2012
KazeKage1: It sure has been a long time. Greetings to everyone who's kept this thread going. This is v3, Seun has refused to do something about my old handle so I'm stuck with this one.

@ topic
The Avengers

Wetin happen to your your v3 handle?
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by KazeKage1: 9:36am On Jun 07, 2012
semid4lyfe:

Wetin happen to your your v3 handle?
Seun/Mukina happened.
How're you?
Just heard on CNN that Prometheus tops the list in the UK box office. Another movie I'm planning to see is the remixed Snow White.
Currently watching White Collar S3
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Brite02(m): 10:35am On Jun 07, 2012
The Cave
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by iice(f): 3:42pm On Jun 07, 2012
Gotta agree Vieira with your review. My thoughts were mostly And my brother and I kept pointing out holes in the plot that shouldn't have existed. My highlight was that for the first time in ages, the theater was quiet. None of those useless talking the said film watchers do. I guess people were trying to figure out what the heck was going on.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Vieira(m): 7:03pm On Jun 08, 2012
iice, I will publish my list of questions tonight!
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Vieira(m): 10:22pm On Jun 08, 2012
Prometheous plot holes:
1. Why did the jockeys leave the diagrams behind?
2. Who drew those diagrams? Jockeys or humans?
3. If Jockeys, why?
4. And why so crap drawings?
5. If we were just a guinea pig farm it makes no sense.
6. Also why point to what is basically an arms depot
7. If humans then when did that happen?
8. Did the Jockeys come back to after seeding the planet? How many times did they come? Because the diagrams where spread through time
9. Even if they did what was the point of telling them (humans) about the star system?
10. And if chatty back then why not now?
11. They had to kill themselves to seed earth? Seems moronic, dramatic but moronic
12. Why did the android poison the scientist?
13. Why did he then seem totally unconcerned with Shaw’s baby? After she aborted it?
14. His actions seemed erratic and illogical for a robot. What was his main program?
15. Why did the poison affect him that way and not the same way as the jockey in the beginning of the movie, since our DNA is the same?
16. What made Shaw pregnant? Sleeping with her infected boyfriend?
17. Why are the biology reactions different for when the guys were infected in the ship and when David infected the scientist?
18. Why would an intelligent being like the jockey react to another obviously intelligent race like that? I mean tearing it’s head off!
19. Why did the crew of Prometheus take their masks of? Even a slowpoke knows there are more issues than just air quality to think about/
20. Why such shit quarantine procedures
21. I have a ton more questions
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Vieira(m): 10:22pm On Jun 08, 2012
Prometheous plot holes:
1. Why did the jockeys leave the diagrams behind?
2. Who drew those diagrams? Jockeys or humans?
3. If Jockeys, why?
4. And why so crap drawings?
5. If we were just a guinea pig farm it makes no sense.
6. Also why point to what is basically an arms depot
7. If humans then when did that happen?
8. Did the Jockeys come back to after seeding the planet? How many times did they come? Because the diagrams where spread through time
9. Even if they did what was the point of telling them (humans) about the star system?
10. And if chatty back then why not now?
11. They had to kill themselves to seed earth? Seems moronic, dramatic but moronic
12. Why did the android poison the scientist?
13. Why did he then seem totally unconcerned with Shaw’s baby? After she aborted it?
14. His actions seemed erratic and illogical for a robot. What was his main program?
15. Why did the poison affect him that way and not the same way as the jockey in the beginning of the movie, since our DNA is the same?
16. What made Shaw pregnant? Sleeping with her infected boyfriend?
17. Why are the biology reactions different for when the guys were infected in the ship and when David infected the scientist?
18. Why would an intelligent being like the jockey react to another obviously intelligent race like that? I mean tearing it’s head off!
19. Why did the crew of Prometheus take their masks of? Even a slowpoke knows there are more issues than just air quality to think about/
20. Why such shit quarantine procedures
21. I have a ton more questions

(1) (2) (3) ... (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) ... (97) (Reply)

Khalifa Vanithel: Big Brother Cameroon Winner And Her Prize (Photos) / Bbtitans: Ipeleng And Lukay Have Sex In The House (video) / Daniel K Daniel Reacts To Sex Scenes In Movies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.