Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,489 members, 7,850,692 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:32 AM

Buhari Arrives Jos -live Pix's And Reports - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Arrives Jos -live Pix's And Reports (1049 Views)

Buhari Arrives HID Awolowo's Burial (PICS) / Buhari Arrives Cross Rivers For Flag-off Of 260km Super Highway / PDP Sharing Money Live! (PIX) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Arrives Jos -live Pix's And Reports by Nobody: 2:37pm On Mar 21, 2011
Here comes ijaya -scare them.

Re: Buhari Arrives Jos -live Pix's And Reports by Nobody: 2:45pm On Mar 21, 2011
Happening now: A warm reception from Gov. Jang at the state house.
Re: Buhari Arrives Jos -live Pix's And Reports by Genbuhari3: 2:46pm On Mar 21, 2011
Great! give us more!!!!!!!
Re: Buhari Arrives Jos -live Pix's And Reports by blacksta(m): 2:47pm On Mar 21, 2011
which kind plane be this  -  grin looks like something you will find in indiana jones movies

any way sha Buhari na modest man  - he doesn't have access to treasury like thieving GEJ.  shocked
Re: Buhari Arrives Jos -live Pix's And Reports by Genbuhari3: 2:55pm On Mar 21, 2011
I tire for the plane ooo. Well, pastor dey inside, so Na Jesus Christ be pilot. All the best in Jos.
Re: Buhari Arrives Jos -live Pix's And Reports by Nobody: 3:11pm On Mar 21, 2011
In govt. house:

Left - Right; Gov. Jang, Gen. Buhari and Pastor Bakare at the Jos Government House
Re: Buhari Arrives Jos -live Pix's And Reports by Nobody: 3:21pm On Mar 21, 2011
Im sure that plane is made in nigeria!
Re: Buhari Arrives Jos -live Pix's And Reports by Demdem(m): 3:28pm On Mar 21, 2011
im not comfortable with this plane at all ooo. i fear for their lives ooo.
Re: Buhari Arrives Jos -live Pix's And Reports by Genbuhari3: 3:32pm On Mar 21, 2011
dont worry demdem, this is the only ticket that started its campaign with one week of fasting and prayer and everywhere they have gone, no pelting of stones or violence!
Re: Buhari Arrives Jos -live Pix's And Reports by blackboy12(m): 3:50pm On Mar 21, 2011
if buhari has the money our dear thieving PDP candidates have at their disposal, am sure he will be flying a more advanced and modern plane. but thank god sha, the plane still dey fly even as it looks like something out of a Indian Jones film. may the will of God almighty prevail during the forthcoming presidential elections.
Re: Buhari Arrives Jos -live Pix's And Reports by EnuguUkwu: 3:51pm On Mar 21, 2011
i thought someone said he was warned never to come to Jos and without confirming the story, NL people started opening their stinking mouths ranting.
Re: Buhari Arrives Jos -live Pix's And Reports by Genbuhari3: 4:04pm On Mar 21, 2011
the story of being warned is true, but just like he was warned in ibadan and we braved the odds, Jos will be peaceful for us
Re: Buhari Arrives Jos -live Pix's And Reports by EnuguUkwu: 4:26pm On Mar 21, 2011
when u r already causing problems there.
Re: Buhari Arrives Jos -live Pix's And Reports by Genbuhari3: 4:29pm On Mar 21, 2011
does Jonathan has 2 heads? why was Jos totally shut down by him when he campaigned there twice. and i believe they did that intentionally to kill the rally, but i know who Buhari Bakare are. the rally will hold!
Re: Buhari Arrives Jos -live Pix's And Reports by Nobody: 4:51pm On Mar 21, 2011
When buhari becomes president, he'll ban associated from flying this scrab they call a plane grin
Re: Buhari Arrives Jos -live Pix's And Reports by EnuguUkwu: 4:54pm On Mar 21, 2011
Genbuhari3:

does Jonathan has 2 heads? why was Jos totally shut down by him when he campaigned there twice. and i believe they did that intentionally to kill the rally, but i know who Buhari Bakare are. the rally will hold!

This is the problem with you BB supporters. GEJ is the President. have you forgotten? Gen Buhari?
Re: Buhari Arrives Jos -live Pix's And Reports by EnuguUkwu: 4:55pm On Mar 21, 2011
blink182:

When buhari becomes president, he'll ban associated from flying this scrab they call a plane grin

See English. Tomorrow, this one will also be attacking Dame Patience.
Re: Buhari Arrives Jos -live Pix's And Reports by Nobody: 5:05pm On Mar 21, 2011
Enugu_Ukwu:

Please correct me
Re: Buhari Arrives Jos -live Pix's And Reports by r231(m): 7:06pm On Mar 21, 2011
Enugu_Ukwu:

cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Buhari Arrives Jos -live Pix's And Reports by Genbuhari3: 7:41pm On Mar 21, 2011
Shame on bad people. people still came out for the Rally and it ended well. where Godly men thread, evil departs. despite all the intimidation by the police, the rally still happened. God is with us and Jos will be peaceful under a BB government
Re: Buhari Arrives Jos -live Pix's And Reports by Nobody: 8:00am On Mar 22, 2011
Enugu_Ukwu:

when u r already causing problems there.
I hope you're ready for what is coming your way? grin
Re: Buhari Arrives Jos -live Pix's And Reports by Jenifa1: 8:04am On Mar 22, 2011
is that an orange in front of him or a microphone head?

Re: Buhari Arrives Jos -live Pix's And Reports by Nobody: 8:38am On Mar 22, 2011
Jenifa_:

is that an orange in front of him or a microphone head?

It is a mic, I dont think that specie of orange grows in nigeria
Re: Buhari Arrives Jos -live Pix's And Reports by efisher(m): 8:46am On Mar 22, 2011
^^^ What's written right there on the table to the left of Gov. Jang?
Re: Buhari Arrives Jos -live Pix's And Reports by Lagosboy: 8:46am On Mar 22, 2011
Any right thinking Nigerian seeing this plane will acknowledge that this campaign has not used stolen money for its campaign. Buhari has been travelling by road to most states in the north and when he chose to fly see the kind of plane they could afford.

May God be with him and may we have the last laugh by winning this election first round.
Re: Buhari Arrives Jos -live Pix's And Reports by Jenifa1: 8:47am On Mar 22, 2011
efisher:

Fill in the blank.

PDP Chairman ____ State.

that's my guess anyway

blink182:

It is a mic, I dont think that specie of orange grows in nigeria

could be imported. lol jk
Re: Buhari Arrives Jos -live Pix's And Reports by Nobody: 9:03am On Mar 22, 2011
efisher:

Pdp chairman? What?

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Police Announces A 6pm To 6pm Curfew / New Cabinet: Ezekwesili Opts Out / Disband The Nigerian Police Force!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.