Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,115 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:29 PM

Commercial Transport Front Seat Meme.. (pics) - Jokes Etc (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Commercial Transport Front Seat Meme.. (pics) (41736 Views)

Hilarious Card Cheat And Other Meme Pics.. / Drop Your Most Funny Meme Pics / Funny Meme Pics Only Betting Peepz Can Relate To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Commercial Transport Front Seat Meme.. (pics) by BigDick70inch(m): 9:41pm On Nov 26, 2020
DisLifeSha:
She nor want make Mr D press and shook her yansh

Lol

1 Like

Re: Commercial Transport Front Seat Meme.. (pics) by Jackyz: 9:52pm On Nov 26, 2020
Bubu must see this
Re: Commercial Transport Front Seat Meme.. (pics) by MissJoy29(f): 9:52pm On Nov 26, 2020
gideonite98:
I never see where sitting is by gender inside bus
You sit anywhere you like
Which kind story be this?

Anyways money stop nonsense true true except if na village people you offend.
I would have said same thing if it hasn't happened to me. But in my case, everyone insisted i sit in between the man & the driver. No one sided me. I just had to leave the bus & entered another one.

It has taught me not to rush for front seat like that except when we are two or I'm willing to sit inside. I no get strenghth to engage in gender war.
Re: Commercial Transport Front Seat Meme.. (pics) by InvertedHammer: 10:17pm On Nov 26, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright...
Front sit....I love that shit ehnnn. ...
He be like orgasm to me...

Even long distance travel like Benin to abuja...
I dey book am ahead ....one week to that day of my travel....I don book am shaperly with my phone
Who want sit down for number 13 or 12....to make it worse you fit go sit down with one old man....
If na guy man or fine babe he go still sweet...una go dey gist

Ogbeni them dey carry waste money anyhow for this buhari regime...and moreover to me ooo..na road transport dey fun and sweet pass for that kind journey if nor be bad roads way dey disturb
/
Even with your claim of street smartness, you still dey enter public bus?

You fall hands for wannabe G boys.

/
Re: Commercial Transport Front Seat Meme.. (pics) by BanevsJoker(m): 10:18pm On Nov 26, 2020
gideonite98:
I never see where sitting is by gender inside bus
You sit anywhere you like
Which kind story be this?

Anyways money stop nonsense true true except if na village people you offend.
Visit the South East.
Re: Commercial Transport Front Seat Meme.. (pics) by corruptboss(m): 10:27pm On Nov 26, 2020
NellaObi:
really funny... where is my popcorn.

meanwhile.

Mint used ps4 (Flat version).
1Terrabyte storage.
1 original ps4 wireless controller
Fifa 18

135k firm

Pls Location is Lagos..

come to my WhatsApp through my signature.

U go collect 35k??
Re: Commercial Transport Front Seat Meme.. (pics) by Drone95(m): 10:36pm On Nov 26, 2020
This reminds me of the day a police& a soldier is fighting because of front seat.
Re: Commercial Transport Front Seat Meme.. (pics) by Sleekfingers: 10:37pm On Nov 26, 2020
phelonrays:
Imagine what NL mods pushed to Front page.... sad

Feel like biting Lala now sad

abeg help me bit him
Re: Commercial Transport Front Seat Meme.. (pics) by Nobody: 11:03pm On Nov 26, 2020
BigDick70inch:
Lol...
I can relate Ooo..
Some girls be feeling alpha woman for bus/taxi front seat...

There was was a day..I went out with a girl(age mate Oo)..told her to sit at the middle so I cud be at the back of the bike..

So she cud stay sef Oo..jux incase of causality she refused..

This happens only in the west. During my service year, I was shocked the first time I saw something like that.
In the East, the only time a grown up guy stays in the middle is when he is seriously sick and can't hold himself.
Re: Commercial Transport Front Seat Meme.. (pics) by KillerBeauty(f): 11:08pm On Nov 26, 2020
SimplyFacts:
It's always a problem sharing seats with females in a commercial car or bus. Na their own comfort matter most,,, sitting as if na dem pay your tfare angry
For me it's the reverse oh. Men are mostly bigger with broad shoulders. And they spread legs like crazy. Also ego will not let them shift. Reason why they prefer front seat.
Re: Commercial Transport Front Seat Meme.. (pics) by Nobody: 11:22pm On Nov 26, 2020
iaamxavier:
This isn't even funny at all
This is misogyny of the highest order and it mostly happens in parks that are going to the east

Because it's fake. Feminist would make up cases cause they don't have real life issues
Re: Commercial Transport Front Seat Meme.. (pics) by Nobody: 11:24pm On Nov 26, 2020
Perfectsouth:
Cc ben13
Cc daniluv
Cc Lalasticlala
You and I know very that this did not happen. You're just making up trash to prove "misogyn" and "patriarchy" in society.
Re: Commercial Transport Front Seat Meme.. (pics) by NellaObi: 11:32pm On Nov 26, 2020
NellaObi:
really funny... where is my popcorn.

meanwhile.

Mint used ps4 (Flat version).
1Terrabyte storage.
1 original ps4 wireless controller
Fifa 18

135k firm

Pls Location is Lagos..

come to my WhatsApp through my signature.
Re: Commercial Transport Front Seat Meme.. (pics) by SoftP(m): 12:37am On Nov 27, 2020
BigDick70inch:
Lol...
I can relate Ooo..
Some girls be feeling alpha woman for bus/taxi front seat...

There was was a day..I went out with a girl(age mate Oo)..told her to sit at the middle so I cud be at the back of the bike..

So she cud stay sef Oo..jux incase of causality she refused..
U went out with a girl on a bike and u were claiming Don-Dada, shame nor catch u talk am.
And ur so called girl friend nor kuku get respect for nature.
Two of u naa just anyhow human being
Re: Commercial Transport Front Seat Meme.. (pics) by delerx(m): 1:14am On Nov 27, 2020
Damn Nigga you fall my hand. Ooo. So u dey enter peace and edegbe line wey I think say u be 50billion gang wey dey fly private jet
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright...
Front sit....I love that shit ehnnn. ...
He be like orgasm to me...

Even long distance travel like Benin to abuja...
I dey book am ahead ....one week to that day of my travel....I don book am shaperly with my phone
Who want sit down for number 13 or 12....to make it worse you fit go sit down with one old man....
If na guy man or fine babe he go still sweet...una go dey gist

Ogbeni them dey carry waste money anyhow for this buhari regime...and moreover to me ooo..na road transport dey fun and sweet pass for that kind journey if nor be bad roads way dey disturb
Re: Commercial Transport Front Seat Meme.. (pics) by Perfectsouth(m): 2:12am On Nov 27, 2020
Tadeknkeepcalm:

You and I know very that this did not happen. You're just making up trash to prove "misogyn" and "patriarchy" in society.
some of you guys will still love to show how stupid you are even when u see things glaringly and clearly..
It was made up, that is why it was posted in the joke session.. Is that hard for you to comprehend?

1 Like

Re: Commercial Transport Front Seat Meme.. (pics) by Nobody: 2:14am On Nov 27, 2020
Perfectsouth:
some of you guys will still love to show how stupid you are even when u see things glaringly and clearly..
It was made up, that is why it was posted in the joke session.. Is that hard for you to comprehend?
Like always, the feminazis are always poor in telling jokes. But do excel in telling lies though
Re: Commercial Transport Front Seat Meme.. (pics) by IAMPEDRO: 3:54am On Nov 27, 2020
The funniest thing is that I have witness such, all I begin to asked myself was what's the difference between what happened then in South Africa and now, a man of about 45. when a white Cop pulled the trigger on a black man it's tagged as racist, what if a black cop pulled the trigger on his fellow blacks what do we call it?
Re: Commercial Transport Front Seat Meme.. (pics) by oluoma1: 5:35am On Nov 27, 2020
inoki247:
sitting in front of a car or a bus is an achievement to alot of people in this country...
very big achievement i tell you grin
Re: Commercial Transport Front Seat Meme.. (pics) by shereef19: 5:41am On Nov 27, 2020
Pls that number 19 am still looking for d tittle of that film i only watch short part of it pls... Anyone know d tittle pls

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Applying For Lai Mohammed's Masquerade Job (Pics) / When Your Mother Buys You A Made-In-Naija Toy --- LOL / Elderly Man Riding A Ram Like A Horse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.