Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,047 members, 7,814,592 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

Moghalu Remembers His Father Who ‘Never Took Bribe’ In 35 Years Of Civil Service - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Moghalu Remembers His Father Who ‘Never Took Bribe’ In 35 Years Of Civil Service (19009 Views)

President Tinubu Remembers His Mother, Abibatu Mogaji 10 Years After / Ahead Of Transition In 35 Days, Tinubu Returns Home / Francis Erhabor: Policeman Who Never Took Bribe In 30 Years Wins IgbereTV Award (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moghalu Remembers His Father Who ‘Never Took Bribe’ In 35 Years Of Civil Service by wunmi590(m): 8:31pm On Nov 26, 2020
How will you know if he collected?
Re: Moghalu Remembers His Father Who ‘Never Took Bribe’ In 35 Years Of Civil Service by ProJectAnatot(m): 8:33pm On Nov 26, 2020
People will not like and retweet this kind of stuff. Na rubbish people the carry up and down.
Re: Moghalu Remembers His Father Who ‘Never Took Bribe’ In 35 Years Of Civil Service by RALPHOW(m): 8:40pm On Nov 26, 2020
Okay
Re: Moghalu Remembers His Father Who ‘Never Took Bribe’ In 35 Years Of Civil Service by NOwazobia: 8:46pm On Nov 26, 2020
gideonite98:
Well I'm looking for the person wey go confidently come out to agree to collecting bribe.
You may be right and you may also be wrong about your father bros.
just as i am looking for fake honey to buy but never found one, even though i was told that all the honey in the market are fake. Everywhere i go is 'original honey', then where is the fake honey?
Re: Moghalu Remembers His Father Who ‘Never Took Bribe’ In 35 Years Of Civil Service by NovusHomo(m): 8:47pm On Nov 26, 2020
Fahdiga:
Even a police officer will also say he hasn't collected bribe since he started working

Yeah, right?! grin grin
Re: Moghalu Remembers His Father Who ‘Never Took Bribe’ In 35 Years Of Civil Service by princemartinsG(m): 8:48pm On Nov 26, 2020
Good

But only you by yourself can know if you are righteous or not

This is my twelveth year as a civil servant and I had never anytime receive bribe

Though things are hard in the country
But with a clean conscience you can make more money than you can make through corruption

Beside the paper money there are many other privileges money can not easily buy
Re: Moghalu Remembers His Father Who ‘Never Took Bribe’ In 35 Years Of Civil Service by etrouble: 8:54pm On Nov 26, 2020
Useless e-goat. This stupid Kingsley Moghalu was CBN deputy governor when Goatluck Jonaddaft was looting. Sanusi Lamido Sanusi the Kano pedophille and CBN governor at that time was shouting thief! thief!! jankoriko but Kingsley Moghalu was silent because the useless thief was stealing as Goatluck Jonaddaft and his gang of 40 thieves were looking.

If his father was/is a Saint, then Kingsley mother must have had him for Obasanjo or Gowon

1 Like

Re: Moghalu Remembers His Father Who ‘Never Took Bribe’ In 35 Years Of Civil Service by 400billionman: 9:10pm On Nov 26, 2020
He just described my father.

People dey this earth.

If you never see.
Re: Moghalu Remembers His Father Who ‘Never Took Bribe’ In 35 Years Of Civil Service by bencobenz(m): 9:11pm On Nov 26, 2020
Even Rotimi Amaechi never took bribe all his life.

1 Like

Re: Moghalu Remembers His Father Who ‘Never Took Bribe’ In 35 Years Of Civil Service by Nobody: 9:22pm On Nov 26, 2020
FutureDecisions:
In celebrating his mother Vidah Moghalu on her 85th birthday, a former presidential candidate Kingsley Moghalu has remembered his late father Isaac Moghalu who took pride in not collecting bribe in 35 years of service as a Nigerian foreign service officer, Igbere TV reports.

In a Twitter thread on Wednesday, Moghalu paid tributes to his father after recalling a story to his mother of how he took after his father in not collecting bribe in his time at the Central Bank of Nigeria.

https://twitter.com/MoghaluKingsley/status/1331472970724806657?s=20

Moghalu urged parents to leave good legacies for their children.

He served as deputy governor of financial system stability and the director of CBN from 2009 to 2014.

Lie Moghalu
Re: Moghalu Remembers His Father Who ‘Never Took Bribe’ In 35 Years Of Civil Service by Kog45(m): 9:38pm On Nov 26, 2020
This man should keep quite.

I can say it anywhere that my Father never took bribe and his colleagues testified to it during his retirement party.
Re: Moghalu Remembers His Father Who ‘Never Took Bribe’ In 35 Years Of Civil Service by arma: 9:39pm On Nov 26, 2020
So he thinks Atiku's son believes that his Dad has taken bribe before?Bullshit!!!
Re: Moghalu Remembers His Father Who ‘Never Took Bribe’ In 35 Years Of Civil Service by OwenJesse27(m): 9:41pm On Nov 26, 2020
Righteousness89:
Just like my Mum!
Unbribeable Woman!
Willing to Stand for Righteousness even at the cost of her Job or a promotion ..

Mama de Mama! I Salute you

Guy see watin dey do u for nairaland grin

Re: Moghalu Remembers His Father Who ‘Never Took Bribe’ In 35 Years Of Civil Service by jaxxy(m): 9:47pm On Nov 26, 2020
The type of people the youths shud present for 2023 not those lazy and incompetent recycled criminals called politicians. undecided
Re: Moghalu Remembers His Father Who ‘Never Took Bribe’ In 35 Years Of Civil Service by divinitybillz(m): 9:58pm On Nov 26, 2020
memeguy:
Is your father going to tell you he collected bribe before?

Gerrarahia mehn...shiii

Your kind makes me appreciate GODs diversity the more.
Re: Moghalu Remembers His Father Who ‘Never Took Bribe’ In 35 Years Of Civil Service by Saig: 10:06pm On Nov 26, 2020
Let us vote this man for president 2023.
Vote Kingsley Moghalu
Re: Moghalu Remembers His Father Who ‘Never Took Bribe’ In 35 Years Of Civil Service by risos(m): 11:16pm On Nov 26, 2020
Only God go fit confirm that one.
Re: Moghalu Remembers His Father Who ‘Never Took Bribe’ In 35 Years Of Civil Service by d4gmail: 11:17pm On Nov 26, 2020
Everyone has a price.

Maybe your father never met someone who could make him an offer.
Re: Moghalu Remembers His Father Who ‘Never Took Bribe’ In 35 Years Of Civil Service by adadike(f): 1:25am On Nov 27, 2020
Madibah:

What is this one saying seff undecided
the truth! Let him be. You don't have to troll him. Stop being childish
Re: Moghalu Remembers His Father Who ‘Never Took Bribe’ In 35 Years Of Civil Service by AsiwajuNdigbo: 2:48am On Nov 27, 2020
ProJectAnatot:
People will not like and retweet this kind of stuff. Na rubbish people the carry up and down.

Here is what we would honestly like to know, afterd 35yrs of honest service, as revealed by the son, is Pa Moghalu getting his pension, consistently and in full?
Re: Moghalu Remembers His Father Who ‘Never Took Bribe’ In 35 Years Of Civil Service by ProJectAnatot(m): 6:26am On Nov 27, 2020
AsiwajuNdigbo:

Here is what we would honestly like to know, afterd 35yrs of honest service, as revealed by the son, is Pa Moghalu getting his pension, consistently and in full?

From what Moghalu said, I think he is late.
Re: Moghalu Remembers His Father Who ‘Never Took Bribe’ In 35 Years Of Civil Service by Standing5(m): 6:32am On Nov 27, 2020
Nobody ever took one neither until they were caught.
Re: Moghalu Remembers His Father Who ‘Never Took Bribe’ In 35 Years Of Civil Service by BluntNigerian: 6:33am On Nov 27, 2020
He didn't take bribe..
We Know..
But he received gratifications, and also collected gifts...
That we also know too.
Re: Moghalu Remembers His Father Who ‘Never Took Bribe’ In 35 Years Of Civil Service by AsiwajuNdigbo: 6:38am On Nov 27, 2020
ProJectAnatot:

From what Moghalu said, I think he is late.

It is a rhetoric question.
Re: Moghalu Remembers His Father Who ‘Never Took Bribe’ In 35 Years Of Civil Service by KenModi(m): 7:29am On Nov 27, 2020
longetivity:
its only two people that doesn't take bribe in this country ...... yeah, that's me and Mrs MOGHALU.

big SHOUT OUT TO US

@bolded, show say you no even read the post before you make your comment.

Na im papa no collect bribe no be im mama.
Re: Moghalu Remembers His Father Who ‘Never Took Bribe’ In 35 Years Of Civil Service by engrchykae(m): 9:20am On Nov 27, 2020
I hate politicians with passion
Re: Moghalu Remembers His Father Who ‘Never Took Bribe’ In 35 Years Of Civil Service by cardoctor(m): 9:35am On Nov 27, 2020
For nigeria? I don't believe it.
Re: Moghalu Remembers His Father Who ‘Never Took Bribe’ In 35 Years Of Civil Service by Tell1234: 10:34am On Nov 27, 2020
well done Mr. politician. what else did your father tells you?

(1) (2) (Reply)

2023: Why PDP Will Zone Presidency To The South - Thisday / France-Nigeria Business Council: Buhari Congratulates BUA Boss, Abdulsamad Rabiu / Rivers ACN Blast Tinubu For Meeting With Amaechi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.