Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,324 members, 7,815,632 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:40 PM

Scan Car Or Vehicle Plate Number For Registration Confirmation On Confirmme App - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Scan Car Or Vehicle Plate Number For Registration Confirmation On Confirmme App (3509 Views)

Return All SPY Vehicle Plate Numbers To State Commands, AIG Zone 9 Urges Users / What Are The Advantages Of Getting A Lagos Registered Vehicle Plate Number? / How To Verify If Your Vehicle Plate Number Is Genuine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scan Car Or Vehicle Plate Number For Registration Confirmation On Confirmme App by Showabroad: 6:06pm On Nov 26, 2020
Verify all Cars or Vehicle plate numbers in Nigeria. And their insurance policy.

You can now scan or take pictures of plate numbers and get details of the vehicle info.

With ConfirmMe app, you can verify any car or vehicle plate numbers in Nigeria based on their insurance registration.

This can range from different naija Cars, trucks commercial buses, okada and others.
The details of the car or vehicle will include:

1. Vehicle owner
2. Policy Number
3. Car manufacturer
4. Car model
5. Car colour
6. Plate number
7. Issued date
8. Expiry date
9. Chassis number
10. Vehicle type

Check it out in playstore today

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=ng.rafafas.vehicleinsuranceverification

1 Share

Re: Scan Car Or Vehicle Plate Number For Registration Confirmation On Confirmme App by Showabroad: 7:07pm On Nov 27, 2020
See Video of a scanned vehicle and the results.
check it on YouTube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QVNfQM_yhzo
Re: Scan Car Or Vehicle Plate Number For Registration Confirmation On Confirmme App by Showabroad: 7:30pm On Nov 28, 2020
Currently, ConfirmMe app is the fastest growing Car verification app in Nigeria and on Google Playstore. It provide details of any vehicle in Nigeria as already described above. I am sure some of you who have downloaded it can testify to that. Though there was scan and verify issues with Android 10 users but this has been fixed by the ConfirmMe developer. I hope you guys enjoy it. grin cool
Re: Scan Car Or Vehicle Plate Number For Registration Confirmation On Confirmme App by Showabroad: 10:26am On Nov 29, 2020
Why is it important to Verify your Car Registration?

One of the reason for you to do your car verification is that, there are many fake motor insurance policy being sold or supposedly registered on behalf of unsuspecting Car owners- So verifying this registration give anyone the assurance that their car papers are complete and not fraudulently prepared for them.
Re: Scan Car Or Vehicle Plate Number For Registration Confirmation On Confirmme App by Showabroad: 9:19pm On Nov 29, 2020
Showabroad:
Why is it important to Verify your Car Registration?

One of the reason for you to do your car verification is that, there are many fake motor insurance policy being sold or supposedly registered on behalf of unsuspecting Car owners- So verifying this registration give anyone the assurance that their car papers are complete and not fraudulently prepared for them.
fixed typo
Re: Scan Car Or Vehicle Plate Number For Registration Confirmation On Confirmme App by WeiterEver: 9:07pm On Nov 30, 2020
Seem like a good app, though i have not check it out but i am commenting based on the information you have provided here.
So if your app give that much information for car owners.
does It mean that they will need internet connectivity in order to use the app?
Is there no way for your app to give same details without using data? I say that because you know the situation in naija, there might be issue with internet in a particular place where checking of the plate number will be important at that moment. just saying.

1 Like

Re: Scan Car Or Vehicle Plate Number For Registration Confirmation On Confirmme App by Showabroad: 7:54am On Dec 03, 2020
WeiterEver:
Seem like a good app, though i have not check it out but i am commenting based on the information you have provided here.
So if your app give that much information for car owners.
does It mean that they will need internet connectivity in order to use the app?
Is there no way for your app to give same details without using data? I say that because you know the situation in naija, there might be issue with internet in a particular place where checking of the plate number will be important at that moment. just saying.

Thanks for your response, actually for now internet is needed to fetch the data about the plate number. The offline checking of plate numbers are already provided by FRSC and NIA since 2019. I think is *565*11#. So incase anyone need to verify without internet that ussd code will give details about the requested plate number.
Kindly try out the app and comment on what you think since you said you haven't check it out.

1 Like

Re: Scan Car Or Vehicle Plate Number For Registration Confirmation On Confirmme App by WeiterEver: 7:41pm On Dec 04, 2020
Ok, i will try and download it now. Thank for the offline info.
Re: Scan Car Or Vehicle Plate Number For Registration Confirmation On Confirmme App by ospreywin(m): 7:06am On Dec 05, 2020
Be precise about the functionality of the app, it's only sourcing information from the NIID, not able to verify a number plate or other vehicle documents except the insurance. Most vehicles are not duly registered but they have the 3rd party insurance policy which in this case the app will verify it to be genuine.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Scan Car Or Vehicle Plate Number For Registration Confirmation On Confirmme App by Showabroad: 3:39pm On Dec 05, 2020
ospreywin:
Be precise about the functionality of the app, it's only sourcing information from the NIID, not able to verify a number plate or other vehicle documents except the insurance. Most vehicles are not duly registered but they have the 3rd party insurance policy which in this case the app will verify it to be genuine.

Thanks for the observation and input.
Currently the app checks for valid plate numbers duly registered with either NIID or FRSC. However we will appreciate your suggestions as to improving the app's ability to verify other documents as you have rightly specified. You can leave your review here or directly send a message on how you think this can be improved. The main objective is to make it easier for verification of vehicles and cars.
As your profile suggested you seems to be experienced in that field ready. Thanks again. cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Scan Car Or Vehicle Plate Number For Registration Confirmation On Confirmme App by 91119111c(m): 5:34am On Dec 06, 2020
Oga reduce the ads on that app,its mkn it a nuisance. Very prvoking
Re: Scan Car Or Vehicle Plate Number For Registration Confirmation On Confirmme App by ospreywin(m): 7:03am On Dec 06, 2020
Showabroad:

Thanks for the observation and input.
Currently the app checks for valid plate numbers duly registered with either NIID or FRSC. However we will appreciate your suggestions as to improving the app's ability to verify other documents as you have rightly specified. You can leave your review here or directly send a message on how you think this can be improved. The main objective is to make it easier for verification of vehicles and cars.
As your profile suggested you seems to be experienced in that field ready. Thanks again. cool

There is a website to verify vehicle license Verify.autoreg.ng if you can also make use of that also.

2 Likes

Re: Scan Car Or Vehicle Plate Number For Registration Confirmation On Confirmme App by Showabroad: 11:33am On Dec 06, 2020
91119111c:
Oga reduce the ads on that app,its mkn it a nuisance. Very prvoking

Thanks for the observation, we are working to create an option where users can remove ads if they want. With that we hope to solve ads issue. Your input is really appreciated. cool

1 Like

Re: Scan Car Or Vehicle Plate Number For Registration Confirmation On Confirmme App by Showabroad: 11:36am On Dec 06, 2020
ospreywin:

There is a website to verify vehicle license Verify.autoreg.ng if you can also make use of that also.

That's very thoughtful sir. I will check it out.
What do you think about the Vehicle history features in the app?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Need Help For My Infiniti J30!! / Help Me Decide Between A Honda Civic 2007 Model And Toyota Camry 2005 / Infor On Audi A4 Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.