Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,984 members, 7,810,742 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:18 PM

Governor Nyesom Wike Warns Buhari Against Nigeria On Fire. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Nyesom Wike Warns Buhari Against Nigeria On Fire. (397 Views)

Rivers VAT Not For Abuja People, I Don’t Care If Heaven Falls, Wike Warns / Falana Warns Buhari Against Allotting Oil Blocs To Individuals / Kwankwaso: I Regret Supporting Buhari Against Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governor Nyesom Wike Warns Buhari Against Nigeria On Fire. by Yungstallion: 6:35pm On Nov 26, 2020
The Governor of Rivers State,
Nyesom Wike, has warned President
Muhammadu Buhari to address the
demands of Nigerians, or he will put
the country “on fire”.
Wike’s comment comes two days
after the federal government met with
leaders in the South-South region.
At the meeting, the South-South
leaders demanded the restructuring
of Nigeria, in line with the principle of
true federalism.
Wike, speaking on Channels
Television’s Sunrise Daily on
Thursday, said: “We must understand
in this country that political leadership
is very key.
“Having the political will to implement
what the people want is very serious.
“I don’t want to talk about the issue
of distrust or no trust in government.
People have raised such issues, that
they don’t think that anything will
come out of all this dialogue. I don’t
agree with that. I believe that if the
president does not do, given the
opportunities he has now, then, he
will be putting Nigeria on fire.”

https://dailypost.ng/2020/11/26/wike-warns-buhari-against-setting-nigeria-on-fire/

1 Like

Re: Governor Nyesom Wike Warns Buhari Against Nigeria On Fire. by jenny005: 6:38pm On Nov 26, 2020
Nothing to say, i rest my case.
Re: Governor Nyesom Wike Warns Buhari Against Nigeria On Fire. by dogmart(m): 6:48pm On Nov 26, 2020
Isokay.
Re: Governor Nyesom Wike Warns Buhari Against Nigeria On Fire. by Nigeriadondie: 6:51pm On Nov 26, 2020
undecided See this thug after setting his own state on fire first by banning protests and then called the beasts in uniform to unleash terror on his people. The blood of those he sent animalistic soldiers to murder are on his head.
With his frog voice and ‘toutish’ behavior one cannot help but imagine why the nation is in a mess with such non-entities in power.
He has been governor for going to two terms but what are his achievements?

Both APC and PDP should never be given a chance to get into power in 2023.
Let’s try Sowore
Re: Governor Nyesom Wike Warns Buhari Against Nigeria On Fire. by longetivity(m): 6:58pm On Nov 26, 2020
werey
Re: Governor Nyesom Wike Warns Buhari Against Nigeria On Fire. by dollarstays: 7:06pm On Nov 26, 2020
No link news is not my thing...
Re: Governor Nyesom Wike Warns Buhari Against Nigeria On Fire. by Nobody: 7:12pm On Nov 26, 2020
Wike should shut up.
Re: Governor Nyesom Wike Warns Buhari Against Nigeria On Fire. by Jones4190(m): 7:25pm On Nov 26, 2020
woke is confused
Re: Governor Nyesom Wike Warns Buhari Against Nigeria On Fire. by yarimo(m): 8:01pm On Nov 26, 2020
senseless statements from WIKE undecided
Re: Governor Nyesom Wike Warns Buhari Against Nigeria On Fire. by BastardWike: 8:05pm On Nov 26, 2020
Nigeriadondie:
undecided See this thug after setting his own state on fire first by banning protests and then called the beasts in uniform to unleash terror on his people. The blood of those he sent animalistic soldiers to murder are on his head.
With his frog voice and ‘toutish’ behavior one cannot help but imagine why the nation is in a mess with such non-entities in power.
He has been governor for going to two terms but what are his achievements?

Both APC and PDP should never be given a chance to get into power in 2023.
Let’s try Sowore

Don't mind the idiot. A fool that set his own state on fire is calling out federal government.

Wike is a bastard.

1 Like

Re: Governor Nyesom Wike Warns Buhari Against Nigeria On Fire. by Babalawoniger: 8:22pm On Nov 26, 2020
If Wike were to be Nigerian president, this country would have long be on fire.
Re: Governor Nyesom Wike Warns Buhari Against Nigeria On Fire. by Yungstallion: 8:42pm On Nov 26, 2020
Re: Governor Nyesom Wike Warns Buhari Against Nigeria On Fire. by ludd2018: 8:45pm On Nov 26, 2020
Wike shut up . When u were killing your people u did not know u are setting your house on fire .Murderer

(1) (Reply)

IGBO (OR SOUTHERN) PRESIDENCY IN 2023 IS AN AREWA SCAM / Apapo O’odua Gives Travel Guidelines For Yorubas Returning For Festive Period / Stop Blaming God For Our Problems, Obasanjo Knocks Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.