Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,547 members, 7,955,036 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:03 PM

Househelp Kills His Former Employer In Nasarawa (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Househelp Kills His Former Employer In Nasarawa (Photos) (33927 Views)

16-Year-Old Boy's Eyes Plucked Out By His Employer In Bauchi (Photos) / Fulani Workers Kidnap, Kill Their Employer In Oyo After Taking Ransom (Pix) / Woman Beaten & Stripped By Her Employer In Edo Over Theft Allegation (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Househelp Kills His Former Employer In Nasarawa (Photos) by HUSTLER001: 8:57pm On Nov 26, 2020
Just reading the inscriptions on the wall

2 Likes

Re: Househelp Kills His Former Employer In Nasarawa (Photos) by McAausim: 8:57pm On Nov 26, 2020
shocked

See d idiot face like #50 bread

Re: Househelp Kills His Former Employer In Nasarawa (Photos) by Whoknowsme: 8:59pm On Nov 26, 2020
He should be served the same measure. Most times I wonder whether we still live with people in this country
Re: Househelp Kills His Former Employer In Nasarawa (Photos) by Missyajoke(f): 9:01pm On Nov 26, 2020
Generalwoodz:
This story isn't complete

Even if its complete did the man deserve to die like a fowl.
Re: Househelp Kills His Former Employer In Nasarawa (Photos) by tahirudeenyusuf(m): 9:02pm On Nov 26, 2020
Stop behaving like a fool. There are other tribes in the north apart from Hausa and Fulani, I wonder if you passed through school at all [quote author=kak28 post=96478385][/quote]
Re: Househelp Kills His Former Employer In Nasarawa (Photos) by Carlylepneuma: 9:03pm On Nov 26, 2020
December don come and crimes are on d increase, dey wnt to chop xmas with blood money soro soke!
Re: Househelp Kills His Former Employer In Nasarawa (Photos) by Coldie(m): 9:16pm On Nov 26, 2020
See the kind thing way kill chief auditor to the accountant general of federation just because u want thief clipper
Re: Househelp Kills His Former Employer In Nasarawa (Photos) by kareemkamil(m): 9:21pm On Nov 26, 2020
If u see Kaduna people, fear dem oooooo
Re: Househelp Kills His Former Employer In Nasarawa (Photos) by Java001: 9:22pm On Nov 26, 2020
Make una dey try dey treat una house help well
Re: Househelp Kills His Former Employer In Nasarawa (Photos) by pacespot(m): 9:22pm On Nov 26, 2020
What transpired between the two
Re: Househelp Kills His Former Employer In Nasarawa (Photos) by juman(m): 9:26pm On Nov 26, 2020
Firing squad.

Exactly the military generals killed the country.
Re: Househelp Kills His Former Employer In Nasarawa (Photos) by ymstar(m): 9:29pm On Nov 26, 2020
Bornhato:
Iranu
Abasha
Re: Househelp Kills His Former Employer In Nasarawa (Photos) by Coolcalmcollect(m): 9:37pm On Nov 26, 2020
I pity rich people that helps or accommodate poor people....a poor man will kill you for a loaf of bread rather than ask you to teach him to be rich also. poor people should be wiped off the face of the earth
Re: Househelp Kills His Former Employer In Nasarawa (Photos) by Fearjah: 9:53pm On Nov 26, 2020
Coolcalmcollect:
I pity rich people that helps or accommodate poor people....a poor man will kill you for a loaf of bread rather than ask you to teach him to be rich also. poor people should be wiped off the face of the earth

Abeg, Just tell me you are joking grin grin
Re: Househelp Kills His Former Employer In Nasarawa (Photos) by guy222: 10:07pm On Nov 26, 2020
The angel that is in charge of blowing the trumphat should be sack and replace immediately because i strongly believe he dont know his work, for God sake blow the trumphat, we are ready to leave this crazy world, the wickedness of this world is becoming unbecoming, angel micheal and angel Gabriel were art thou,
Re: Househelp Kills His Former Employer In Nasarawa (Photos) by tundess: 10:20pm On Nov 26, 2020
If what is written on the wall behind the suspect was written by Police, and is a sign of their attitude, it seems they were "encouraged" to catch this fellow.
May the Omeri family get justice.
Re: Househelp Kills His Former Employer In Nasarawa (Photos) by TinubuGoQuench(f): 10:35pm On Nov 26, 2020
AFONJAS AGAIN?
Re: Househelp Kills His Former Employer In Nasarawa (Photos) by bobbybrown007: 11:20pm On Nov 26, 2020
He taught he was saved in the barracks but it could not save him because he knew him not, what a world we leave in.
Re: Househelp Kills His Former Employer In Nasarawa (Photos) by Justice009(m): 12:48am On Nov 27, 2020
Nawa ooo
Re: Househelp Kills His Former Employer In Nasarawa (Photos) by madjune(m): 2:35am On Nov 27, 2020
I've been trying to read that oyibo on that wall.

Abeg, which kain oyibo be dat?

1 Like

Re: Househelp Kills His Former Employer In Nasarawa (Photos) by mysteryman2014: 4:16am On Nov 27, 2020
The days are perilous, the time has come for individuals to be self sustainable, do away with house helps and do the little maintenance u can yourself.

May Jah continue to shield us all.
Re: Househelp Kills His Former Employer In Nasarawa (Photos) by mysteryman2014: 4:20am On Nov 27, 2020
Java001:

Na d excuse be dat abi to justify the killing, I dey watch u o. IGP must hear dis grin grin grin
Re: Househelp Kills His Former Employer In Nasarawa (Photos) by authority2006(m): 7:35am On Nov 27, 2020
The suspect confessed that, he sneaked into the house of the deceased at the dead of the night on 17th November, 2020 while he was asleep and killed him using a log of wood while, his dead body was discovered on 19th November, 2020.

Sneaked! How? No burglary or something?
Re: Househelp Kills His Former Employer In Nasarawa (Photos) by james1(m): 7:36am On Nov 27, 2020
This is terrible.some people are pure evil.
Re: Househelp Kills His Former Employer In Nasarawa (Photos) by authority2006(m): 7:39am On Nov 27, 2020
Java001:

House help wey go kill you go kill you no matter how you treat am. They're all looking for opportunity to take what is not theirs.
If they truly want to kill someone for not treating them well, why couldn't they start with their parents who neglect them in the first place? I blame people who engage the services of house helps though, it's usually don't end well for the bosses
Re: Househelp Kills His Former Employer In Nasarawa (Photos) by Donspicey: 8:00am On Nov 27, 2020
Yenefer brother in Action........

So many evil happening at the northside....
Fear North.....
Re: Househelp Kills His Former Employer In Nasarawa (Photos) by berrystunn(m): 8:01am On Nov 27, 2020
Do well to your boys .
Re: Househelp Kills His Former Employer In Nasarawa (Photos) by Jaymima(f): 9:19am On Nov 27, 2020
The inscription on the wall is apt. I think it's a reference to those used as political thugs.
Re: Househelp Kills His Former Employer In Nasarawa (Photos) by Oizee(f): 9:40am On Nov 27, 2020
See the idiot face looking calm not knowing he's a murderer.
Education is good, imagine taking a whole life bcuz of ordinary gadgets and clipper.
Poor man, may God console his family
Re: Househelp Kills His Former Employer In Nasarawa (Photos) by kemax11: 8:13pm On Nov 27, 2020
it happened in our estate! very wicked soul l.will say .
Re: Househelp Kills His Former Employer In Nasarawa (Photos) by Mryacks: 8:13am On Nov 28, 2020
longetivity:
human being and wickedness

I tell you.....murderers and vile men everywhere

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Victoria Gagariga Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing Husband In Bayelsa / Man Kills Friend In Nasarawa For Recommending Drug That Made Him Impotent (pic) / Moment Nigerian Man Absconds From Indian Police And Immigration (pics/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.