Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,675 members, 7,820,374 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

I Need Help... I'm Feeling I Was Overcharged On Block Chain - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need Help... I'm Feeling I Was Overcharged On Block Chain (362 Views)

Help, I'm Being Frustrated By The Rules Of My Mum's Business / Please Help : Unable To Access Block Chain Wallet / I'm Feeling Happy I Want To Give This Out Free!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help... I'm Feeling I Was Overcharged On Block Chain by Ofejiro20: 9:28pm On Nov 26, 2020
Good day Everyone!

I'm feeling I was overcharged when I received Bitcoins in Dollars through a client whom I worked for. He sent about $480 worth of Bitcoin through a Bitcoin machine which I received just $397...

I understand the charges but has anyone ever experienced this? Feels kinda weird. I need best advice to receive Bitcoin without huge charges ... Thanks all
Re: I Need Help... I'm Feeling I Was Overcharged On Block Chain by Nobody: 9:46pm On Nov 26, 2020
Over charged ni
Me wey dey buy and sell na die I dey to sell $500 na about $70-80 charges
I'm thinking of getting another wallet apart from block chain
Re: I Need Help... I'm Feeling I Was Overcharged On Block Chain by Ofejiro20: 10:39pm On Nov 26, 2020
Guys, your help and suggestions for a better and cheaper Wallet is needed here biko
Re: I Need Help... I'm Feeling I Was Overcharged On Block Chain by dottozil: 12:53am On Nov 27, 2020
I don't think you were over charged, you can only be charged once you send coin from Blockchain to another wallet. Blockchain will display the exact amount being sent to you from any wallet, sending coin from a bitcoin machine usually comes with huge charges, is either the sender deducted the charges from the amount of coin he/she is suppose to send to you or he dint send the exact amount, better still ask for prove of payment.
Re: I Need Help... I'm Feeling I Was Overcharged On Block Chain by Ofejiro20: 5:37am On Nov 27, 2020
dottozil:
I don't think you were over charged, you can only be charged once you send coin from Blockchain to another wallet. Blockchain will display the exact amount being sent to you from any wallet, sending coin from a bitcoin machine usually comes with huge charges, is either the sender deducted the charges from the amount of coin he/she is suppose to send to you or he dint send the exact amount, better still ask for prove of payment.
Yes bro, he sent the Bitcoin Tru Bitcoin machine and the charges were just too high. I believe he deducted the charges from the money he sent wasn't fair to me.

Is there an alternative way for someone like him who's not tech savvy to handle the block chain app, to send Bitcoin to me next time without incurring too much fees?
Re: I Need Help... I'm Feeling I Was Overcharged On Block Chain by dottozil: 7:51am On Nov 27, 2020
Ofejiro20:

Yes bro, he sent the Bitcoin Tru Bitcoin machine and the charges were just too high. I believe he deducted the charges from the money he sent wasn't fair to me.

Is there an alternative way for someone like him who's not tech savvy to handle the block chain app, to send Bitcoin to me next time without incurring too much fees?

He can buy bitcoin from online exchangers such as binnance, or luno there are more and send directly to your Blockchain wallet.

(1) (Reply)

Check Out Our New Awesome Banking Script.(you May Need This) / Christmas Eve Bank Blackout- Is There A Cash Crunch? / Is It Safe Buying Tiktok? Will Tiktok Suspend Your Account?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.