Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,974 members, 7,835,273 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:55 AM

Ebonyi PDP Reacts To Court Order Restraining Caretaker Committee - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ebonyi PDP Reacts To Court Order Restraining Caretaker Committee (8055 Views)

Court Extends Order Restraining NLC, TUC From Embarking On Strike / PDP Reacts To Donald Trump's 'Lifeless' Comment About President Buhari. / PDP Reacts As Ngige Mistakenly Supports Fayose During APC Rally In Ekiti State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebonyi PDP Reacts To Court Order Restraining Caretaker Committee by pquaver(m): 11:32am On Nov 27, 2020
Vistra40:

Why must everything boil down to tribal insults to many of you? Can’t contributors in this forum air their opinions without abusing their tribes?its not like PDP and APC are different. Instead of us to be angry at our political class, we insult our various tribes on a daily basis while our so called leaders collude in looting our common wealth regardless of where they come from

Shut up joor.. Chameleon.. When is Apc you will turn a blind eye nobody will see this your preaching.. Now is pdp you want political class turned to. No we won't we will have our fill like you did with Obaseki.. We will cheer Umahi until he decimate pdp in Ebonyi state. What is good for Obaseki is good fg or Umahi.. Next time you will not keep quiet if its APC.. Bring out your quote saying same thing during Obaseki saga let see.. Hypocrite

2 Likes

Re: Ebonyi PDP Reacts To Court Order Restraining Caretaker Committee by eyesofthegods: 11:53am On Nov 27, 2020
Ghen Ghen
Re: Ebonyi PDP Reacts To Court Order Restraining Caretaker Committee by Vistra40: 12:08pm On Nov 27, 2020
pquaver:

Shut up joor.. Chameleon.. When is Apc you will turn a blind eye nobody will see this your preaching.. Now is pdp you want political class turned to. No we won't we will have our fill like you did with Obaseki.. We will cheer Umahi until he decimate pdp in Ebonyi state. What is good for Obaseki is good fg or Umahi.. Next time you will not keep quiet if its APC.. Bring out your quote saying same thing during Obaseki saga let see.. Hypocrite

Bros, I won’t descend to your level of insults. To a lot of you, everything in life revolves around PDP and APC and tribalism. I am neither an APC or a PDP supporter and only vote individuals regardless of party affiliations. The way I would comfortably vote for Zulum is the same way I would vote a makinde(heard he is doing well). I only support competent people in any party. If Umahi decides to run for President under APC and he gets the ticket, I will vote for him because of his antecedents in Ebonyi state. You see, here is the difference between you and me. While I am an objective person and without recourse to tribal or party affiliation, you are most likely a tribalism and one who thinks APCis different from PDP while in reality, they are both sides of a coin. Have fun with the insults bro. Nice day

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebonyi PDP Reacts To Court Order Restraining Caretaker Committee by smith1985(m): 12:11pm On Nov 27, 2020
sapientia:

Go and look for your fellow dirty souls.

Frustration is what will kill you.

you are the frustrated dirty idiot here u better go and take ur bp drugs before u lose ur miserable life... pig.
Re: Ebonyi PDP Reacts To Court Order Restraining Caretaker Committee by smith1985(m): 12:17pm On Nov 27, 2020
sapientia:

Frustration is what will kill you.

you are the frustrated idiot here, u better go and take ur bp drugs before u lose ur miserable soul, pig...I am not responsible for ur penury.. fool.
Re: Ebonyi PDP Reacts To Court Order Restraining Caretaker Committee by realstars: 1:09pm On Nov 27, 2020
pquaver:

OK now u know it is bad.. Oga tell that to Obaseki �
Obaseki was rejected by his godfather and its cabal but welcomed by the people, while this your oga want to play godfather by distroying the peacful house that makes him what he is today.
I Think He Will Learn From Akpabio.
Re: Ebonyi PDP Reacts To Court Order Restraining Caretaker Committee by emilo2bad: 5:39pm On Nov 27, 2020
[quote author=sapientia post=96493350]
Frustration is what will kill you. FOOL I feel your pain PDP idiotic fool
Re: Ebonyi PDP Reacts To Court Order Restraining Caretaker Committee by pquaver(m): 11:07pm On Nov 29, 2020
Vistra40:

Bros, I won’t descend to your level of insults. To a lot of you, everything in life revolves around PDP and APC and tribalism. I am neither an APC or a PDP supporter and only vote individuals regardless of party affiliations. The way I would comfortably vote for Zulum is the same way I would vote a makinde(heard he is doing well). I only support competent people in any party. If Umahi decides to run for President under APC and he gets the ticket, I will vote for him because of his antecedents in Ebonyi state. You see, here is the difference between you and me. While I am an objective person and without recourse to tribal or party affiliation, you are most likely a tribalism and one who thinks APCis different from PDP while in reality, they are both sides of a coin. Have fun with the insults bro. Nice day
stories bring up your unbiased post here in the Obaseki saga let's see you. If you do that I will apologize.. If not you are the chameleon we know pdp goons are
Re: Ebonyi PDP Reacts To Court Order Restraining Caretaker Committee by pquaver(m): 11:10pm On Nov 29, 2020
realstars:
Obaseki was rejected by his godfather and its cabal but welcomed by the people, while this your oga want to play godfather by distroying the peacful house that makes him what he is today.
I Think He Will Learn From Akpabio.
.. No Obaseki bit thhe fingers that fed him. Including lawmakers who fought to make him governor. There is no difference between Obaseki and Umahi. Umahi infact has done more work as a governor in ebonyi than Obaseki.. So why should the people turn on him or reject him for changing a party? Or rejecting pdp Godfathers?
Re: Ebonyi PDP Reacts To Court Order Restraining Caretaker Committee by Vistra40: 1:05am On Nov 30, 2020
pquaver:
stories bring up your unbiased post here in the Obaseki saga let's see you. If you do that I will apologize.. If not you are the chameleon we know pdp goons are

Bros you don miss road oh! I don’t belong to any political party. I only vote for leaders that are performers regardless of party. Life does not revolve around PDP or APC

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Can't Believe These Two Brothers Are Agemates (Picture) / Lagos First Lady To Lead War Against Drug Abuse In Schools, Communities / Food Crisis: Prioritise Investment In Agriculture, US Urges Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.