Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

How To Activate VPD Free 500NGN - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Activate VPD Free 500NGN (418 Views)

How To Apply And Activate Your Payoneer Mastercard For FREE From Nigeria / Earn #5000 Per Day By Referring Your Friend To VPD Mobile Banking / We Activate, Register And Exchange Your Pinkcoin For Cash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Activate VPD Free 500NGN by Admob090(m): 9:58pm On Nov 26, 2020
GET N500 Person You Referral On VPD

Which can make you upto N5000 Daily

Note: Vpd is just a online Mobile bank app that offer there customers that bring people to their platform N500 referral bonus.

Let's hit d nail..

To join

Download the app at GOOGLE PLAY STORE
Application name : VPD

After that open the app to register.

Some information will be need which entails:

Some information about you.

Your BVN (Bank verification number)

The BVN is need for verification only. And not for other uses..

Referral code: that referral code of the person that referral you.

Use this has your referral code: 29D0EA

After you have finishing singing up..

Goto the email you provide on the app when registering and confrim your email..

Then Boom you can now grap your own personal referral code and start telling people to join which will earn you N500
Re: How To Activate VPD Free 500NGN by Admob090(m): 10:24pm On Nov 26, 2020
Don't forget to use my refer Code

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Vacancy / How I Made It Online!!... My Footsteps!! / Female Administrative Officer.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.