Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,788 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

How I Made It Online!!... My Footsteps!! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How I Made It Online!!... My Footsteps!! (416 Views)

How To Make It Online / IT/online Store Sales Representative / How To Perfect your Content writing Skill and profit from it online. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Made It Online!!... My Footsteps!! by Patrioticbreed9(m): 5:14pm On Jan 10, 2021
Please and please am a visualist and not a writter i tell stories through my lenses so bear with my write up..
What am about to Share with you is my life jorney to sucess and i just felt the urge to share it with you guys.. The motivation behind this article is ilegendd..
I came across an article by ilegendd just now about his dream strugles and i kinda felt motivated to share mine..
Am a film maker and a freelancer, a typical video gig i edit cause not less than $1k cause i no long work with low proxies video files again i only work with raw files and pro-ress files before i got to this point i was just an avrage broke nigerian that moved from enugu to abuja in other to earn a living and also send money back home as am the okpara of the house,when i got to abuja 2011 life wasn't easy t.b.h, i hustled day in day out just to survive i letter got an apointment as a snr waiter waiter in sharaton hotel i guess that was my major brakethrough i got my first salary and it was huge i rented a self con in jabi
Re: How I Made It Online!!... My Footsteps!! by HRHQueenPhil(f): 5:27pm On Jan 10, 2021
Continue, I love testimonies cool
Re: How I Made It Online!!... My Footsteps!! by Patrioticbreed9(m): 5:42pm On Jan 10, 2021
i furnished it fairly,i was kind of ok with my salary but i just wanted more so i started making researches online how to make extra money online but t.b.h what i was seeing was very far from encouraging i almost gave up when i came across the world "freelancing" i made so many researches about freelancing and when i was i was ok with what i have learnt so far i googled "freelancing jobs online" i was blown away with the results i got,although i wanted to be a writter because of my high realistic imagination mindset but the keyboard wasnt just ink,i made few researches till i came across video editting and i was ok with it i made few researches about video editting but this time around on youtube after months of researches i bought my first london used laptop and downloaded all the softwares i needed licensed.. my first site for getting gigs was upwork after work,i looked for video gigs in upwork my first gig was $10(youtube vlog) second $5(tik tok video) third $200(egyptian doc)years latter i ugraded to a
Re: How I Made It Online!!... My Footsteps!! by Patrioticbreed9(m): 6:03pm On Jan 10, 2021
To a macbook book pro in other to be able to work every given gig i came across after few months of freelancing i quited my job and focused more on my online career after years of editting i decided to buy a camera wich i did i got few prime lenses and a gimbal i started doing ads for hotels and little startups i moved from my selfcon to a bungalow in an estate in jabi, i continued my hustle i bought my first cinema camera last year insted of a car till date i dont even have a car and the next big money am targeting now are for my lenses and not even a car i made few online curses on udemy about color grading and other editting stuffs although am much getting much from there but hey! It better than nothing.. Sometimes when i see poor people with expensive smartphones i will be like in ur hands lies the power to make u the next ellon musk why are you still poor.. Am working on my first feature film to be released in 2026 in netflix and cinema nation wide.. This is my story..

1 Like

Re: How I Made It Online!!... My Footsteps!! by ManIzHot: 6:49pm On Jan 10, 2021

Prospect

Disciplined

Focus

PDF n!gga

Weldone bro
Re: How I Made It Online!!... My Footsteps!! by Patrioticbreed9(m): 9:38pm On Feb 06, 2021
purpose32 07013384533

(1) (Reply)

Junior Accountant Needed At NIIT / Female Administrative Officer. / Job Application

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.