Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

How To Make Money From Youtube Without Any Skill - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make Money From Youtube Without Any Skill (612 Views)

Beta Reading - How To Make #1million+ Per Month On Fiverr Without Any Skill / How To Make Money On Fiverr Without Having Any Skill–$600+ Made In Just 2 Months / 5 Online Businesses That MUST Make You Money Without Any Skill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make Money From Youtube Without Any Skill by fleksy: 10:27pm On Nov 26, 2020
News in the past week showed Emmanuela built a house at a young age, another showed woli agba doling out cars to his comic actors.

Well, I will let you into a shocker. You can make close to or even more than what these guys are doing on YouTube.

The approach is simple....you don't need any skill whatsoever.

I will share an app I use which allows you convert text written in word to videos that gets ranked on YouTube and gets you daily subscribers.

All you need do is,

1. Create a free youtube channel
2. Select your niche e.g weight loss
3. Fetch already written article on preferred niche
4. Add article to app and "voila"...you have a video with perfect voiceover and high definition videos. The app uses artificial intelligence to get the perfect video for you.

This is a free way you can get started.

To get started for free, mail dailypassiveinflow@gmail.com and I will share same with you.

The app gets you noticed on YouTube and sets you apart.

I will share screenshots of how much you too can earn on YouTube. To earn on YouTube, you need 1000 subscribers and 4000 view hours. Trust me, you can get it asap.

It is free to own a YouTube channel.
Re: How To Make Money From Youtube Without Any Skill by fleksy: 7:43am On Nov 27, 2020
I would get across to all peeps interested.
Re: How To Make Money From Youtube Without Any Skill by fleksy: 7:49pm On Nov 28, 2020
Turn written text to videos without need for voiceovers.
Re: How To Make Money From Youtube Without Any Skill by WorkTheTalk(m): 8:51pm On Nov 28, 2020
Another dimension to video marketing
Re: How To Make Money From Youtube Without Any Skill by fleksy: 9:56pm On Nov 28, 2020
Yes...

You can convert any text to videos, rank same and get top rankings.

All in one app.

By article, I mean articles on a subject already ranking on google. You can do so to your advantage.
Re: How To Make Money From Youtube Without Any Skill by Aquilazng(m): 12:02am On Nov 29, 2020
This is best way to get nigerians data for their yahoo or other shady Biz. Also to get real phone numbers and emails of people. They leverage on the present nigerians situation to corner Nigerians data for their illicit deals. People must verify well before giving out you drtails to scammers. They can go any lent to achieve their aims. Watch Well!
Re: How To Make Money From Youtube Without Any Skill by fleksy: 10:51am On Dec 07, 2020
Re: How To Make Money From Youtube Without Any Skill by Heroclitus(m): 1:11pm On Dec 07, 2020
fleksy:
News in the past week showed Emmanuela built a house at a young age, another showed woli agba doling out cars to his comic actors.

Well, I will let you into a shocker. You can make close to or even more than what these guys are doing on YouTube.

The approach is simple....you don't need any skill whatsoever.

I'm interested sir

I will share an app I use which allows you convert text written in word to videos that gets ranked on YouTube and gets you daily subscribers.

All you need do is,

1. Create a free youtube channel
2. Select your niche e.g weight loss
3. Fetch already written article on preferred niche
4. Add article to app and "voila"...you have a video with perfect voiceover and high definition videos. The app uses artificial intelligence to get the perfect video for you.

This is a free way you can get started.

To get started for free, mail dailypassiveinflow@gmail.com and I will share same with you.

The app gets you noticed on YouTube and sets you apart.

I will share screenshots of how much you too can earn on YouTube. To earn on YouTube, you need 1000 subscribers and 4000 view hours. Trust me, you can get it asap.

It is free to own a YouTube channel.

Re: How To Make Money From Youtube Without Any Skill by JohannLibert: 8:48am On Dec 26, 2022
Hi! When it comes to watching videos, the first thing that comes to mind is, of course, the YouTube video service. This website allows users to upload, view, and share videos. The video can be both personal and professional. You can easily create your own Youtube channel and manage it yourself. And if you have any difficulties in working with this resource, then you can always contact youtube customer service in a convenient way for you, and they will help you make your stay on the site more enjoyable.
Re: How To Make Money From Youtube Without Any Skill by fleksy: 7:37am On Apr 03, 2023
Jot
Re: How To Make Money From Youtube Without Any Skill by fleksy: 3:53pm On May 16, 2023
YES

(1) (Reply)

A Plot Of Land With Uncompleted Building Forsale @ N5m / If Dangote Cement Is The Problem, What Happens To IBETO And BUA Cement? / CPA Marketing For Beginners: FREE COURSE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.