Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,366 members, 7,812,050 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:12 AM

Beta Reading - How To Make #1million+ Per Month On Fiverr Without Any Skill - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Beta Reading - How To Make #1million+ Per Month On Fiverr Without Any Skill (1236 Views)

How To Make #1Million+ Per Month On Fiverr Without Any Skill Or Experience / Writing Blog Posts Worth Reading, How I Became An Expert / 5 Online Businesses That MUST Make You Money Without Any Skill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beta Reading - How To Make #1million+ Per Month On Fiverr Without Any Skill by YellowMayor(m): 6:16pm On Feb 27, 2022
In continuation of my previous write-up about how to make #1Milllion+ on fiverr without any skill or experience, I'll be talking about beta reading service on this thread, as it's one of my favorite easy services on fiverr.

In this thread, I will be showing you how to offer this service on fiverr, show you examples of people doing it, and give you insight on how much you could make monthly by offering this service on fiverr. So let's get started...

Beta Reading is when a non-professional looks over someone's piece of writing or a book and gives their honest opinion on it before it is published officially.

So the whole point of being a beta reader is that you are not a professional. You don't work at a publishing company. You're someone who is just willing to give your opinion on whatever the writer has written before they post it or publish it.

By taking a look at people already offering this service on fiverr.

You will see many sellers of different levels.

To be continued shortly....
Re: Beta Reading - How To Make #1million+ Per Month On Fiverr Without Any Skill by YellowMayor(m): 6:17pm On Feb 27, 2022

The attached screenshot shows the numbers of gigs already offering this service on fiverr...

That's about 2,300+ gigs on "Beta Reading"

Re: Beta Reading - How To Make #1million+ Per Month On Fiverr Without Any Skill by Pierocash(m): 6:20pm On Feb 27, 2022
Ok.

Interesting
Re: Beta Reading - How To Make #1million+ Per Month On Fiverr Without Any Skill by YellowMayor(m): 6:29pm On Feb 27, 2022

Check this screenshot very well, you will notice that I sorted it to only show sellers from Nigeria.

And the result shows that there are about 74 Nigerian sellers of "Beta Reading Service".

Re: Beta Reading - How To Make #1million+ Per Month On Fiverr Without Any Skill by YellowMayor(m): 6:32pm On Feb 27, 2022
So let's look at this seller for example…

Check the first arrow on the attached screenshot....

She has about 160 5Star reviews already on her gig. Trust me, from my experience, about 20%-40% of buyers drop reviews. So on this gig alone, she must have done over 500 jobs.

The first arrow also shows that she has 9 jobs already on que waiting for her to execute and deliver. Honestly I don't know if you guys are seeing what I'm seeing here. This lady is making cool money here just by reading books and sharing her opinions on the book.

Check the second arrow on the screenshot...

Fiverr says this seller has exceptional number of repeat buyers.

What does that tell you?

It simply means that that this kind of service has a lot of repeated buyers. Which if she's smart as we Nigerians, she supposed to have taken a large number of those repeat buyers off fiverr to avoid sharing any commission with fiverr. Lol

Re: Beta Reading - How To Make #1million+ Per Month On Fiverr Without Any Skill by YellowMayor(m): 6:51pm On Feb 27, 2022
Check the attached screenshot...

She's charging $40 to $75 to $100.

For a 65k word book, she's charging $100. That would be around $15 an hour for this.

Tip: When you're starting out, it might take you longer to complete a job. But if you don't quit at the early stage, you'll become a fast reader in no time. You just need to decide and stick to it. You don't want to be jumping from one niche to another.

This is such a low risk low stress job that this is probably enjoyable for this seller.

She could read a book a day and make about $100 a day.

What an interesting service to offer!

Do not also forget that you become wiser by reading more books, and now you're being paid to even become wiser and more brilliant.

Re: Beta Reading - How To Make #1million+ Per Month On Fiverr Without Any Skill by YellowMayor(m): 6:55pm On Feb 27, 2022

See multiple 5* reviews. This shows that people are enjoying her services.

Re: Beta Reading - How To Make #1million+ Per Month On Fiverr Without Any Skill by YellowMayor(m): 9:33pm On Feb 27, 2022

The gig already got 400+ favourites.

Re: Beta Reading - How To Make #1million+ Per Month On Fiverr Without Any Skill by YellowMayor(m): 9:53pm On Feb 27, 2022

Here is the Fiverr Pro version of that, which as you can see, it's a lot more expensive.

Re: Beta Reading - How To Make #1million+ Per Month On Fiverr Without Any Skill by YellowMayor(m): 9:59pm On Feb 27, 2022

She's charging $395 to $475 to $495.

For a 10,000 words, she's charging $495. That would be around $80-$90 an hour for this.

And that's a nice living right there. Making $450 a day reading books. Doesn't sound too bad to me.

And if I had to guess, this seller is making at least 10k per month doing this and she probably offers a bunch of other services as well, which is really cool.

Re: Beta Reading - How To Make #1million+ Per Month On Fiverr Without Any Skill by YellowMayor(m): 10:01pm On Feb 27, 2022

And it looks like people are buying it based on the numbers of reviews, which is awesome. Multiple 5* reviews.

Re: Beta Reading - How To Make #1million+ Per Month On Fiverr Without Any Skill by YellowMayor(m): 10:04pm On Feb 27, 2022

Over 1k gig favourites. Awesome!!!

Re: Beta Reading - How To Make #1million+ Per Month On Fiverr Without Any Skill by YellowMayor(m): 10:07pm On Feb 27, 2022

To be continued....
Re: Beta Reading - How To Make #1million+ Per Month On Fiverr Without Any Skill by issylarry(m): 10:28pm On Feb 27, 2022
YellowMayor:
In continuation of my previous write-up about how to make #1Milllion+ on fiverr without any skill or experience, I'll be talking about beta reading service on this thread, as it's one of my favorite easy services on fiverr.

In this thread, I will be showing you how to offer this service on fiverr, show you examples of people doing it, and give you insight on how much you could make monthly by offering this service on fiverr. So let's get started...

Beta Reading is when a non-professional looks over someone's piece of writing or a book and gives their honest opinion on it before it is published officially.

So the whole point of being a beta reader is that you are not a professional. You don't work at a publishing company. You're someone who is just willing to give your opinion on whatever the writer has written before they post it or publish it.

By taking a look at people already offering this service on fiverr.

You will see many sellers of different levels.

To be continued shortly....
Can u drop your number please.need to ask u something
Re: Beta Reading - How To Make #1million+ Per Month On Fiverr Without Any Skill by YellowMayor(m): 10:45am On Feb 28, 2022
issylarry:

Can u drop your number please.need to ask u something

Alright. Probably in later in the day when I'm free.

(1) (Reply)

Business / What Profitable Biz Can I Start With .5m / Gtb naira debit Mastercard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.