Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,236 members, 7,829,427 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:43 AM

Daniel Dumps Pdp …. Appears At Ppn Rally - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Daniel Dumps Pdp …. Appears At Ppn Rally (5271 Views)

Dokpesi Appears At The Federal High Court, Abuja / Ambassador Dumps PDP For APC In Bayelsa / Breaking! Speaker Aminu Tambuwal Dumps PDP For APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Daniel Dumps Pdp …. Appears At Ppn Rally by ekubear1: 4:01pm On Mar 21, 2011
Mar 21, 2011

From Kolade Larewaju
ABEOKUTA – GOVERNOR Olugbenga Daniel of Ogun State has  finally dumped the Peoples Democratic Party [PDP] for the Peoples Party of Nigeria [PPN] appearing with his Deputy; Alhaja Salmot Badru at the state rally of the party at the MKO Abiola Stadium.

Gbenga Daniel
Daniel had earlier insisted that he would remain in PDP and work for President Goodluck Jonathan’s reelection while all the candidates in his faction of the PDP who did not make the Independent Electoral Commission of Nigeria [INEC] list moved to PPN.
But Daniel dressed in a cream colored lace material arrived the venue of the rally at about 1.15 pm throwing the crowd that thronged the venue into ecstasy amidst songs deriding those who made them leave the PDP.
Addressing the crowd, the Governor who took time to show them, the candidates of the party from House of Assembly, National assembly and Governorship for the forthcoming elections said that he had become an elder statesman who would support anything good.
He however still insisted that he would work for the reelection of President Jonathan as all members of the PPN had agreed to work for his reelection.
He said “If we see anything good, we must endorse it. What we are witnessing today is good and we must support it.  Even though you are not happy, you have declared your support for President Jonathan, we will vote for him because we are working for him.
“I have come to feed my eyes and my eyes are seeing good things today”
The Spiritual Leader of the Oodua Peoples Congress [OPC]; Dr. Fredrick Fasheun in his speech noted that Governor Daniel was capable of moving the state and the party forward and should be allowed to do so adding that some people were just against him for no reason.
The National Legal adviser of the party Barrister Romanus Azuzu read a declaration saying “Whereas the Peoples Party of Nigeria, PPN, is made up of peoples of ideas who are determined to effect a positive change in the affairs of our country and liberate all our people from shackles of oppression by overlords.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2011/03/daniel-dumps-pdp-appears-at-ppn-rally/
Re: Daniel Dumps Pdp …. Appears At Ppn Rally by Pataki: 4:10pm On Mar 21, 2011
Awon omo ale! angry grin

Jonathan and PDP should wake up and smell the coffee real good! Your SW campaign manager has left PDP. Does that smack of a party who has too much of internal crisis to contend with? A party comprising of some of the most useless, foolish, insane, and megalomaniac men in Nigeria political sphere.

Let them ruin themselves. We shall await and dance them all to jail.

Buhari - Bakare 2011.
Re: Daniel Dumps Pdp …. Appears At Ppn Rally by blacksta(m): 4:14pm On Mar 21, 2011
The total destruction of pdp and its associates is the beginning of a new dawn in Nigeria. grin
Re: Daniel Dumps Pdp …. Appears At Ppn Rally by meine: 5:42pm On Mar 21, 2011
Loll ===THE FINAL SEASON===DOOMSDAY grin grin grin
Re: Daniel Dumps Pdp …. Appears At Ppn Rally by victorazy(m): 5:43pm On Mar 21, 2011
Pataki:

Awon omo ale! angry grin

Jonathan and PDP should wake up and smell the coffee real good! Your SW campaign manager has left PDP. Does that smack of a party who has too much of internal crisis to contend with? A party comprising of some of the most useless, foolish, insane, and megalomaniac men in Nigeria political sphere.

Let them ruin themselves. We shall await and dance them all to jail.

Buhari - Bakare 2011.

You sef, you get mind ooo!!! You advocate for Buhari and Bakare the loosers? Is it possible for person in power to loos election in Nigeria? or do u think your in US or UK? God is not comming to help Nigeria because Anti-Christ has taken over, u wount buy of sale if u dont have the mark "Buhari is not different
Re: Daniel Dumps Pdp …. Appears At Ppn Rally by malali: 5:45pm On Mar 21, 2011
FOR I HAD A DREAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THAT MEN WHO STILL HAVE AN IOTA OF SHAME
AND A SENSE OF GOODWILL(NOT GOODLUCK angry) IN THEM
WILL GRADUALLY DISTANCE THEMSELVES
FROM THE LEAKING UNBLELAH PARTY

CHANGE IS HERE,NO MORE DIRTY GODFATHERISM
WHERE A SINGLE MAN IMPOSES THE GOVERNOR
ON THE WHOLE STATE,

BUHARI/BAKARI 2011
FEAR NOT FOR THE GOD OF THE PEOPLE IS MORE POWERFUL THAN THE gods IN PDP

SAI BUHARI/BAKARI
Re: Daniel Dumps Pdp …. Appears At Ppn Rally by timbuktwo: 5:46pm On Mar 21, 2011
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

south west coordinator, ey??
Re: Daniel Dumps Pdp …. Appears At Ppn Rally by Pataki: 5:46pm On Mar 21, 2011
victorazy:

You sef, you get mind ooo!!! You advocate for Buhari and Bakare the loosers?
I don't blame you. In this day and age, see the junk NTA has fed you with. Who are the winners?
Re: Daniel Dumps Pdp …. Appears At Ppn Rally by Demdem(m): 5:54pm On Mar 21, 2011
Good development cheesy cheesy
Re: Daniel Dumps Pdp …. Appears At Ppn Rally by victorazy(m): 5:55pm On Mar 21, 2011
Pataki:

I don't blame you. In this day and age, see the junk NTA has fed you with. Who are the winners?

No be next few weeks the result will come out
We shall see who wins

My brother, dont support anybody because you wount benefit anything simply,
"you no belong" weda Buhari win or Jona, Nigeria will still remain the same because they are all the same.
Re: Daniel Dumps Pdp …. Appears At Ppn Rally by stormm: 5:58pm On Mar 21, 2011
Some people are working very hard to go to jail. I laff Gbenga grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Daniel Dumps Pdp …. Appears At Ppn Rally by fxtopedia(m): 6:01pm On Mar 21, 2011
I just laugh, shame no allow him to go to ACN,
Re: Daniel Dumps Pdp …. Appears At Ppn Rally by Kennyblues(m): 6:15pm On Mar 21, 2011
Gbenga! Gbenga!! Gbenga!!! e melo ni mope o, i dey laugh ohhhhh
Re: Daniel Dumps Pdp …. Appears At Ppn Rally by Abayomin70(m): 7:22pm On Mar 21, 2011
very useles man he will die in pain in jesus name imagine a fresh student are bin asked to pay 30500 for acceptance fee 10000 for tax clearance 480000 for school fee OOU as now turn to BABKOK
Re: Daniel Dumps Pdp …. Appears At Ppn Rally by lakeside4love(m): 7:40pm On Mar 21, 2011
Buahahahahahahaha on Pdp.
Re: Daniel Dumps Pdp …. Appears At Ppn Rally by heilige(m): 8:22pm On Mar 21, 2011
He said “If we see anything good, we must endorse it. What we are witnessing today is good and we must support it. Even though you are not happy, you have declared your support for President Jonathan, we will vote for him because we are working for him.
“I have come to feed my eyes and my eyes are seeing good things today”
The Spiritual Leader of the Oodua Peoples Congress [OPC]; Dr. Fredrick Fasheun in his speech noted that Governor Daniel was capable of moving the state and the party forward and should be allowed to do so adding that some people were just against him for no reason.
The National Legal adviser of the party Barrister Romanus Azuzu read a declaration saying “Whereas the Peoples Party of Nigeria, PPN, is made up of peoples of ideas who are determined to effect a positive change in the affairs of our country and liberate all our people from shackles of oppression by overlords.

Dr Fasheun don compromise.
Re: Daniel Dumps Pdp …. Appears At Ppn Rally by 9ijaMan: 8:23pm On Mar 21, 2011
May the good Lord continue to sow the seeds of discord amongst the PDP gangsters.
Re: Daniel Dumps Pdp …. Appears At Ppn Rally by aieromon(m): 8:47pm On Mar 21, 2011
After he was severely warned of the consequences of jumping ship,he ignored the threat.
Baba will clear your doubt,OGD.You know the ''senile'' man has a folder waiting to be sent to EFCC and you are also to be charged for the murder of Dipo Dina.
Wrong,wrong move,my friend.
Re: Daniel Dumps Pdp …. Appears At Ppn Rally by Limaoscar: 8:56pm On Mar 21, 2011
Hasn't Obasanjo stopped laughing grin grin grin, who's next Baba grin grin grin
Re: Daniel Dumps Pdp …. Appears At Ppn Rally by Valdodo: 9:36pm On Mar 21, 2011
Dis is just the begining, ija sese bere. This is a seasonal film, relax and watch. grin
Re: Daniel Dumps Pdp …. Appears At Ppn Rally by boomii(f): 10:06pm On Mar 21, 2011
Gbenga Daniel,the making of another Bode George expecting him in jail soon. Ma fingers are crossed.
Re: Daniel Dumps Pdp …. Appears At Ppn Rally by Aboluwarin: 10:20pm On Mar 21, 2011
Eni a fe sunje to tun n fepo para.[left][/left][url][/url]
Re: Daniel Dumps Pdp …. Appears At Ppn Rally by seunlayi(m): 10:28pm On Mar 21, 2011
victorazy:

No be next few weeks the result will come out
We shall see who wins

My brother, dont support anybody because you wount benefit anything simply,
"you no belong" weda Buhari win or Jona, Nigeria will still remain the same because they are all the same.
Valdodo:

Dis is just the begining, ija sese bere. This is a seasonal film, relax and watch. grin
You are right, they are all the same.
Re: Daniel Dumps Pdp …. Appears At Ppn Rally by Basics007: 11:03pm On Mar 21, 2011
eku_bear:

Mar 21, 2011

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2011/03/daniel-dumps-pdp-appears-at-ppn-rally/
U mean Fasheun went there and said all that?!! Baba yen ti gbabode men! Smh
Re: Daniel Dumps Pdp …. Appears At Ppn Rally by dayokanu(m): 12:20am On Mar 22, 2011
Lol @ GEJ campaign co-ordinator
Re: Daniel Dumps Pdp …. Appears At Ppn Rally by damola1: 12:46am On Mar 22, 2011
Just yesterday, i read this report http://234next.com/csp/cms/sites/Next/Home/5684470-146/story.csp abt how the US leak says the PDP is not a political party.

This just proves further a leak from 4years ago.
Re: Daniel Dumps Pdp …. Appears At Ppn Rally by mrofficial(m): 2:22am On Mar 22, 2011
Lol. They don't need spoilt eggs in ACN.

View and vote. Opinion poll: http://www.nigerianopinion.com/index.php?option=com_wrapper&view=wrapper&Itemid=114
Re: Daniel Dumps Pdp …. Appears At Ppn Rally by doctorT(m): 6:40am On Mar 22, 2011
We shouldn't expect anything good from PDP and GEJ in the next 4 years because it will be business as usual. I'm offering you a brand that can take Nigeria back on track. A vote for two honest men. Vote BB 2011 for Change. We need to get it right this time. Buhari/Bakare,
Re: Daniel Dumps Pdp …. Appears At Ppn Rally by lookmangiw(m): 7:18am On Mar 22, 2011
I think my people are used to this suffering so let them keep voting for the poverty development party.
Re: Daniel Dumps Pdp …. Appears At Ppn Rally by desgiezd(m): 7:52am On Mar 22, 2011
I have always wished for this sort of irreconciliable differences amongst PDP members, let this spread to other states of the federation so that we would forget about this useless party for ever.
Re: Daniel Dumps Pdp …. Appears At Ppn Rally by olugbemi4u: 8:00am On Mar 22, 2011
This is the end of PDP oligarchy ogun state. Amosun is the next Governor.infact,PDP is no more in south west they have finished if care is not taken.at the National level they will loss gallantly. I believe so much in the integrity of Buhari/Jonathan they are not desperate and i must confess that if Buhari win the election president Goodluck will handover honourably and he will be conferred Noble peace prize also his name will enter Guinness book of record this is enough for a selfless as the best black man this honour is enough for for him.perhap is a good man with impeccable integrity but people around him are his problem. i known they will advise him to rig but he will not and this will make them halt for life wait for PDP SHOW OF SHAME.

(1) (2) (Reply)

FG - Boko Haram Dialogue: NOA Asks For Tolerance / Canada Gives $5m For Nigeria’s 2015 Polls / Nyesom Wike Clashes With Patience Jonathan Over Who Succeeds Amaechi In 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.