Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,989 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

CNN Aka Fake News On The Defensive, Clarified 38 Deaths. PICS. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CNN Aka Fake News On The Defensive, Clarified 38 Deaths. PICS. (3713 Views)

Tinubu And Team Have Continued To Be On The Defensive / Bola Tinubu's Certificate Forgery & Perjury clarified By David Hundeyin. / US Embassy Debunks Fake News On Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CNN Aka Fake News On The Defensive, Clarified 38 Deaths. PICS. by AsiwajuNdigbo: 1:13am On Nov 27, 2020
Vaughanlanrewaj:
I stated here before on Nairaland that heads will roll at CNN.

That was a horrible report.
Nigeria will sue them if they don't apologise and do more than this infantile recant.

Perhaps they still think it is joke.

How on earth can you state that 36 people were shot dead by soldiers without being at the scene and in the face of very credible question still hanging in the air "if soldiers killed even 1 person with their bullets,let alone 36 or 78 according to alleged lie by Switch, did soldiers kill all their friends,families,colleagues,neighbours, pastors/imams,boyfriends,girlfriends etc too? 

All the revenue CNN generated on those days from the online traffic and on TV viewership while beaming that fake news must be demanded as damages and used to take care of victims of police brutality, victims of the carnage and those their fake news further destroyed. The request for the damages must co-copy HE Donald Trump, the Republic Party and CBS.

Amnesty international must receive their own letter too while Lagos State Government must investigate the audio of IPOB leader instructing and commanding his IPOB members to burn down Lagos and establish the nexus between the audio and the coordinated arson in Lagos.
If found culpable, he should be reported to ICC and Interpol and other international bodies and prosecuted in absentia if he does not turn himself in.

If HE Sanwo Olu does not investigate this IPOB leader audio telling people to burn down Lagos, Lagosians, indigenes and Association of Lagos indigenes like the Lagos State Council of Obas and others should sue the government for not doing its job and compel the government to investigate the whole audio and movement of youths from the South East to join the protest in Lagos when same protest was going on in the South East!

This injustice against Lagos and Lagosians will not be permitted.

It is completely despicable that someone will tell people to go burn down Lagos and still not be charged by now. It is enabling him to commit more crime or someone else to wake up someday and instruct people to go burn down Abuja or Onitsha or Kaduna or PH or Benin and those places get burnt and we carry on as if we can't enforce our own laws.
#Justice for Lagos and victims of the carnage in Lagos

Zombie, lagos state govt provided bus that took the guy below to alausa to go machette protesters.

Lagos State govt sponsored the chaos that destroyed properties. Invite them to explain why armed hoodlums were transported by state owned bus.

1 Like

Re: CNN Aka Fake News On The Defensive, Clarified 38 Deaths. PICS. by Gandollaar(f): 1:14am On Nov 27, 2020
NGpatriot:

grin grin grin grin grin grin
. Lol chinelo MBA?? Was that supposed to be an ethnic card you played there because I'm igbo too? You are even denser than I imagined.

Try another, this divide and rule didn't work with endsars protest. APC government so desperately wanted to make it look political and tribal but it didn't stick!

It was even Yorubas themselves who clubbed their own aberrant king.

1 Like

Re: CNN Aka Fake News On The Defensive, Clarified 38 Deaths. PICS. by NGpatriot: 1:17am On Nov 27, 2020
Gandollaar:
. Lol chinelo MBA?? Was that supposed to be an ethnic card you played there because I'm igbo too? You are even denser than I imagined.

Try another, this divide and rule didn't work with endsars protest. APC government so desperately wanted to make it look political and tribal but it didn't stick!

It was even Yorubas themselves who clubbed their own aberrant king.

grin grin grin,.

Re: CNN Aka Fake News On The Defensive, Clarified 38 Deaths. PICS. by Vaughanlanrewaj: 1:18am On Nov 27, 2020
AsiwajuNdigbo:

Zombie, lagos state govt provided bus that took the guy below to alausa to go machette protesters.

Lagos State govt sponsored the chaos that destroyed properties. Invite them to explain why armed hoodlums were transported by state owned bus.

Thank you sir. It will be nice if you submit this your "evidence" to the government too . It is still part of finding those who burnt Lagos down in a coordinated arson after IPOB leader called for the burning of Lagos before the carnage.

The audio is by far the most credible evidence to investigate the coordinated arson.
That some youths came from the South East to join the protest in Lagos when same protest was going on in the South East calls for investigation too sir.

Everything and everyone must be investigated before a kobo is spent on the rebuilding.

2 Likes

Re: CNN Aka Fake News On The Defensive, Clarified 38 Deaths. PICS. by tollyboy5(m): 1:23am On Nov 27, 2020
Vaughanlanrewaj:

No true Lagos indigene of Lagos from the IBILE "let it slide", the 'wait' is to wait for the judicial panel to finish its work.

The danger in it is that if the panel established that no one was killed in Lekki,yet Lagos was burnt down. hmmm. That could be another problem in Lagos.

That is why it is still early to establish the nexus between the audio and the coordinated arson in Lagos. If the IPOB leader's charge to his members to burn down Lagos is not responsible for the coordinated arson in Lagos,it should be established and real culprits fished out.

That is why if you are truly a Lagos indigene or old enough to know how Lagos does not take injustice , you won't think Lagos moved on.

Lagos does not slide away in the face of injustice.
For you to make mention of ibile . it seems you know Lagos well. Nigeria government are suppressing the truth about the shooting. The panel is not reliable so their judgment won't be totally accepted. People died at toll gate.
Even if they don't come to the government we understand. These is not a type of government we can trust.
Gallant youth in my hood and other places in Lagos died. If there someone not to forgive it will the those in charge of Lagos state government.

When oba akiolu was chased out of palace. Hardly will you see any isale eko people sympathize with his family.
In fact the palace opposite his palace was not attacked.
I once had a conversation with one oyekan family and it was made known to me that akiolu wasnt meant to be oba.
Is it because we have not formed militant grp that people don't know the richies of Lagos don't touch the indigent natives?

Or do you expect us to support police to arrest our isale eko youth because of one useless akiolu?

There are some people that can never be touched in Lagos those people are our own people. Some politicians that were touched are not loyal to our cause.

For instance we all see how EFCC was chased out of epe when they came for ambode. Thats the eko vibe
Re: CNN Aka Fake News On The Defensive, Clarified 38 Deaths. PICS. by rossniti: 1:27am On Nov 27, 2020
And a big SHAME on all Nigerians who simply believed and accepted the CNN claims outright, simply because it was CNN.

Back then we were calling you fools and donkeys for blindly believing them without evidence.

NOW YOU SEE HOW DUMB YOU ARE?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: CNN Aka Fake News On The Defensive, Clarified 38 Deaths. PICS. by tollyboy5(m): 1:27am On Nov 27, 2020
Vaughanlanrewaj:

Thank you sir. It will be nice if you submit this your "evidence" to the government too . It is still part of finding those who burnt Lagos down in a coordinated arson after IPOB leader called for the burning of Lagos before the carnage.

The audio is by far the most credible evidence to investigate the coordinated arson.
That some youths came from the South East to join the protest in Lagos when same protest was going on in the South East calls for investigation too sir.

Everything and everyone must be investigated before a kobo is spent on the rebuilding.

If youth actually came from Southeast during the protest that will be another wahala . because we will not take it easy with Igbo people and I don't want it to be true.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CNN Aka Fake News On The Defensive, Clarified 38 Deaths. PICS. by NGpatriot: 1:28am On Nov 27, 2020
;Dh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CNN Aka Fake News On The Defensive, Clarified 38 Deaths. PICS. by Vaughanlanrewaj: 1:34am On Nov 27, 2020
tollyboy5:

For you to make mention of ibile . it seems you know Lagos well. Nigeria government are suppressing the truth about the shooting. The panel is not reliable so their judgment won't be totally accepted. People died at toll gate.
Even if they don't come to the government we understand. These is not a type of government we can trust.
Gallant youth in my hood and other places in Lagos died. If there someone not to forgive it will the those in charge of Lagos state government.

When oba akiolu was chased out of palace. Hardly will you see any isale eko people sympathize with his family.
In fact the palace opposite his palace was not attacked.
I once had a conversation with one oyekan family and it was made known to me that akiolu wasnt meant to be oba.
Is it because we have not formed militant grp that people don't know the richies of Lagos don't touch the indigent natives?

Or do you expect us to support police to arrest our isale eko youth because of one useless akiolu?

There are some people that can never be touched in Lagos those people are our own people. Some politicians that were touched are not loyal to our cause.

For instance we all see how EFCC was chased out of epe when they came for ambode. Thats the eko vibe

These are internal issues so please don't let them confuse you sir. We are not really pertubed so much about the looting, it is the burning that is strange.

Did Olotto too "offend" boys and do you not realize that they can start putting the blame on innocent Igbo who will never ever burn down Lagos.

That angle of the audio is the most significant part of this issue and it has grave consequence.

Everything and everyone must be investigated, from Isale Eko to every places burnt in the coordinated arson.

This investigation must be done.

The Epe story is quite obvious and it is political intervention that stopped HE Ambode's arrest even after the incident.

It is still believed that he should not be hounded.
Re: CNN Aka Fake News On The Defensive, Clarified 38 Deaths. PICS. by Vaughanlanrewaj: 1:40am On Nov 27, 2020
tollyboy5:

If youth actually came from Southeast during the protest that will be another wahala . because we will not take it easy with Igbo people and I don't want it to be true.

You are making a big mistake sir. This is not about Igbo people as a race, it is the IPOB leader and his followers who incidentally find some of their kins enabling them, that need to be investigated.

I know loads and loads of my Igbo brothers and sisters who will never sabotage Lagos.
That is why we must investigate those who came from the South East to join the protest in Lagos when same protest was going on in the South East.
That is credible intelligence that needs to be investigated in the wake of the call by the IPOB leader for his followers to go burn down Lagos. He mentioned specific places and those places are burnt now shocked

Every fair minded Igbo must understand the implications of casting the whole race into an event that even made some of them victims of the coordinated arson

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CNN Aka Fake News On The Defensive, Clarified 38 Deaths. PICS. by AsiwajuNdigbo: 1:43am On Nov 27, 2020
Vaughanlanrewaj:

I dont need to submit evidence. We just need to ask for the state crime against peaceful protesters, and the use of thugs to ignite public disturbance, be investigated.

The indigenes dont think much of sanwoolu cause there are hundreds of them already posting youtube videos and demanding their state back from greedy and selfish people monopolizing their resources and wealth.

Tinubu cant even stand on his two feet again. He had to call Aregbe who pulled in prison and immigration staff to act as prop and help Tinubu's sinking fame.

People of Eko dont want to hear from him or anyone connected with him anymore.

Ipob is not indigene of lagos. Face your indigenes, they have sorosoke and rejected your godfather. They said otoge
Re: CNN Aka Fake News On The Defensive, Clarified 38 Deaths. PICS. by Vaughanlanrewaj: 1:52am On Nov 27, 2020
AsiwajuNdigbo:

I dont need to submit evidence. We just need to ask for the state crime against peaceful protesters, and the use of thugs to ignite public disturbance, be investigated.

The indigenes dont think much of sanwoolu cause there are hundreds of them already posting youtube videos and demanding their state back from greedy and selfish people monopolizing their resources and wealth.

Tinubu cant even stand on his two feet again. He had to call Aregbe who pulled in prison and immigration staff to act as prop and help Tinubu's sinking fame.

People of Eko dont want to hear from him or anyone connected with him anymore.

Ipob is not indigene of lagos. Face your indigenes, they have sorosoke and rejected your godfather. They said otoge

I am sure that you don't understand how Lagos power structure works.
Asiwaju is just the poster boy for the real power in Lagos. All those videos are from same people, few, who created all those fake news creatives that incited the carnage in Lagos and they will be fished out because the coordinated arson in Lagos will be investigated and will boomerang.

They don't need to burn down Lagos to prove a point and the leader of IPOB that told his followers to go burn down Lagos will be investigated too.

He mentioned specific places and individuals who are to be attacked and their properties burnt, this came to pass. Did he do It with those youths who came in from the South East? How did he do It? Or is he just reckless and probably innocent?.
These are the questions the investigation will answer.

Don't worry if you are not part of them sir.
Lagos has its own issues but not burning down the city or violently replacing the political power structure led by Asiwaju by sacrifing the safety and well being of Lagosians

1 Like

Re: CNN Aka Fake News On The Defensive, Clarified 38 Deaths. PICS. by AsiwajuNdigbo: 2:07am On Nov 27, 2020
Vaughanlanrewaj:

I am sure that you don't understand how Lagos power structure works.
Asiwaju is just the poster boy for the real power in Lagos. All those videos are from same people, few, who created all those fake news creatives that incited the carnage in Lagos and they will be fished out because the coordinated arson in Lagos will be investigated and will boomerang.

They don't need to burn down Lagos to prove a point and the leader of IPOB that told his followers to go burn down Lagos will be investigated too.

He mentioned specific places and individuals who are to be attacked and their properties burnt, this came to pass. Did he do It with those youths who came in from the South East? How did he do It? Or is he just reckless and probably innocent?.
These are the questions the investigation will answer.

Don't worry if you are not part of them sir.
Lagos has its own issues but not burning down the city or violently replacing the political power structure led by Asiwaju by sacrifing the safety and well being of Lagosians

I know Lagos more than you mr man. Who are the power holders? That man called Alhaji olusi. Who else? Alhaji Animashaun. Who else?

These people sold out.

Did you see video when the new Oniru went to Ijora to go greet their Oba of Ijora? I hear they related. Go watch the video. This was before endsars. The newly appointed oniru was coming out and hoodlums were waiting to kidnap him. He hurriedly ran back inside. A whole oba. The true candidate picked by deities are aggrieved. They want all obas appointed under Tinubu out.

Now, to show you i know lagos more than you. I dont care if you are yoruba. Are you aware this Alhaji Olusi himself, a leader of GSA, is also a prince? I hear he should have been oba instead of akiolu. grin. These people have sold their lives to Tinubu in exchange for commission from tollgate. I even hear that when this 80yr oldman go to see Seyi Tinubu he puts hand behind his back to address Seyi. Like a messenger will talk to his boss.

Una own don baje for dat Lagos. And no be ipob fault, so stop crying ipob up and down.

Let me give you more. Have you not seen video on polo ground where Seyi Tinubu was pulling your oba on his beardless chin, and the oba grabbed Seyi beard in return? Is that ipob fault too?

How about Tinubu fleeing and escaping with his son behind him during endsars? Where Seyi dey run to? Why is he having guilty conscience when things turn upside down? Abi na ipob dey chase father and son?

God go scatter all of una.
Re: CNN Aka Fake News On The Defensive, Clarified 38 Deaths. PICS. by Omoluabi16(m): 2:11am On Nov 27, 2020
You can't shame the shameless.
Re: CNN Aka Fake News On The Defensive, Clarified 38 Deaths. PICS. by Vaughanlanrewaj: 2:19am On Nov 27, 2020
AsiwajuNdigbo:

I know Lagos more than you mr man. Who are the power holders? That man called Alhaji olusi. Who else? Alhaji Animashaun. Who else?

These people sold out.

Did you see video when the new Oniru went to Ijora to go greet their Oba of Ijora? I hear they related. Go watch the video. This was before endsars. The newly appointed oniru was coming out and hoodlums were waiting to kidnap him. He hurriedly ran back inside. A whole oba. The true candidate picked by deities are aggrieved. They want all obas appointed under Tinubu out.

Now, to show you i know lagos more than you. I dont care if you are yoruba. Are you aware this Alhaji Olusi himself, a leader of GSA, is also a prince? I hear he should have been oba instead of akiolu. grin. These people have sold their lives to Tinubu in exchange for commission from tollgate. I even hear that when this 80yr oldman go to see Seyi Tinubu he puts hand behind his back to address Seyi. Like a messenger will talk to his boss.

Una own don baje for dat Lagos. And no be ipob fault, so stop crying ipob up and down.

Let me give you more. Have you not seen video on polo ground where Seyi Tinubu was pulling your oba on his beardless chin, and the oba grabbed Seyi beard in return? Is that ipob fault too?

How about Tinubu fleeing and escaping with his son behind him during endsars? Where Seyi dey run to? Why is he having guilty conscience when things turn upside down? Abi na ipob dey chase father and son?

God go scatter all of una.

You obviously don't know Lagos sir but let me leave you.

The viral audio of IPOB leader instructing and commanding his IPOB members to burn down Lagos will not be swept under the carpet.

If his followers who came from the South East to join the protest in Lagos when same protest was going on in the South East are not the one who cowardly burn down Lagos, you don't have anything to fear sir.

Is this the fake news that you read that told you he ran away with his son when he was in Lagos during the protest?

Don't worry sir.

Re: CNN Aka Fake News On The Defensive, Clarified 38 Deaths. PICS. by NGpatriot: 2:31am On Nov 27, 2020
On a serious note, CNN should have just apologized and gain some badly needed credibility, but their clarification opened up more questions and damage, it's even worse that their initial folly and sin.

The initial tweet about 38 dead people was not ambiguous, the tween said when the military opened fire on peaceful protesters with accompanying lekki toll gate footages.

Is the new lie the military opened fire on protesters all over the country?

Where was the military? Lekki.

Was CNN all over the country recording the military killing 38 people? No.

Trying to change do bait and switch means you still have to address the flaws in the new story specifically the claim that the military opened fire on protesters with audio and visual footages from Lekki toll gate.

The second flaw and unintentional exposure is the claim that they did not sources their info from amnesty international when in fact they did and bey even claiming that they did not sources their info from amnesty, then their story came from where?

We know CNN was not on the ground anywhere in Nigeria and they did not obtain any on the ground first hand knowledge.

CNN was part of the fake news peddling orgy that night, they plucked fake news and ran away with it without the usual and normal verifications that credible media outlets run their stories through, now instead of apologizing and just let the story die, they foolishly created another controversy exposure and opportunity for people to keep redicling theirm and keep questioning their credibility.

CNN is fucking up and bleed real bad, they need serious intervention..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: CNN Aka Fake News On The Defensive, Clarified 38 Deaths. PICS. by AsiwajuNdigbo: 2:37am On Nov 27, 2020
Vaughanlanrewaj:

You obviously don't know Lagos sir but let me leave you.

The viral audio of IPOB leader instructing and commanding his IPOB members to burn down Lagos will not be swept under the carpet.

If his followers who came from the South East to join the protest in Lagos when same protest was going on in the South East are not the one who cowardly burn down Lagos, you don't have anything to fear sir.

Is this the fake news that you read that told you he ran away with his son when he was in Lagos during the protest?

Don't worry sir.

You completely dodged my revelation but shouting ipob.

I say na ipob dey pull your oba beard for polo ground?

Na ipob pilot Tinubu and his son to flee naija?

When Tinubu returned and turned govt house to his personal press message to show face with his son, and he said "We really need to ask, the characters of those youths at Lekki tollgate, what kind of people are they?" na ipob write that id1otic heartless speech for him?

Oga una try, looking for escape in ipob.

Dont worry, your opase dey in ipob's hand. Pay me five million naira i will return it to you. grin grin
Re: CNN Aka Fake News On The Defensive, Clarified 38 Deaths. PICS. by Whois(m): 3:06am On Nov 27, 2020
General notice: If you value your mental health and you don't want to look stupid please don't take the op serious, it's obvious he is paid to use ipod n CNN to form a sentence in a way to discredit what the media has reported to the public bewared

2 Likes

Re: CNN Aka Fake News On The Defensive, Clarified 38 Deaths. PICS. by Bighead5: 4:57am On Nov 27, 2020
Karlovich:
Zombies will defend anything their masters do, your zoo army opened fire on unarmed civilians and after your evil masters tried to hide it they've been exposed. You should bury your rotten head in shame, you're here disgracing your generation because of 30k zombie stipend.

NNANDI KANU'S Urine drinkers will be disappointed by CNN. grin grin grin grin grin cheesy grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CNN Aka Fake News On The Defensive, Clarified 38 Deaths. PICS. by Bighead5: 5:00am On Nov 27, 2020
Nbotee:

Is it dat U have issues with basic comprehension or Ur problem is with English as a language? Stop embarassing urself becos it is very clear U do not understand their post. Seriously U lots are jus pathetic. How many times have the govt who "gave authentic figures" changed their story? First d govt and army claimed dey weren't at d toll gate and den d army and govt were in denial as to who invited who and den dey were there but didnt open fire and den dey did open fire but with rubber bullets and now dey went there with live ammunition

See as the thing pain this Okoro well well. grin grin grin grin cheesy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CNN Aka Fake News On The Defensive, Clarified 38 Deaths. PICS. by Bighead5: 5:09am On Nov 27, 2020
Gandollaar:
You all can only decieve your fellow zombies. We never needed CNN to tell us what happened. You guys are wasting time trying to twist and spin things.

IGBO MAN, don't worry. Nigerians will soon pay you back in your own coins. We know who did the destructions in Lagos and other parts of the EAST/RIVERS. But hand go soon reach Una.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: CNN Aka Fake News On The Defensive, Clarified 38 Deaths. PICS. by LegendHero(m): 5:10am On Nov 27, 2020
CNN just made a fool of themselves believing that crook DJ witch.

Lekki massacre will go down as the only massacre in history without bodies. Even the people they tagged dead rose up to deny their death.

Although the Nigerian Army erred by shooting at the protest ground, but true journalism should unravel the truth before bandying casualty figures based on hearsay from an individual.

CNN should tender an official apology to the Nigerian government for this poor journalism that they just did.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: CNN Aka Fake News On The Defensive, Clarified 38 Deaths. PICS. by Gandollaar(f): 5:21am On Nov 27, 2020
Bighead5:

IGBO MAN, don't worry. Nigerians will soon pay you back in your own coins. We know who did the destructions in Lagos and other parts of the EAST/RIVERS. But hand go soon reach Una.
Pay the olosho by your side what both of you agreed first, then come back and edit your vomit.
Re: CNN Aka Fake News On The Defensive, Clarified 38 Deaths. PICS. by Gandollaar(f): 5:26am On Nov 27, 2020
LegendHero:
CNN just made a fool of themselves believing that crook DJ witch.

Lekki massacre will go down as the only massacre in history without bodies. Even the people they tagged dead rose up to deny their death.

Although the Nigerian Army erred by shooting at the protesters, but true journalism should unravel the truth before bandying casualty figures based on hearsay from an individual.

CNN should tender an official apology to the Nigerian government for this poor journalism that they just did.
. Nigeria army where never at any time near lekki toll gate. It's Ipob fake news!
Re: CNN Aka Fake News On The Defensive, Clarified 38 Deaths. PICS. by reactman: 5:32am On Nov 27, 2020
CNN and fake News are like bread and butter, They had no reporter on ground and they are behaving as if the information is from a confirm source. DJ switch and that chameleon Aisha yusefu are fake News paddlers and will pay one day for all the damages that was done during the endears protest.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: CNN Aka Fake News On The Defensive, Clarified 38 Deaths. PICS. by Bighead5: 5:37am On Nov 27, 2020
Gandollaar:
Pay the olosho by your side what both of you agreed first, then come back and edit your vomit.

How you take know say I carry woman come House? You must be a prophet. grin THE GIRL NA IGBO, HER NAME NA İJIOMA. i dey changé them like Clothes for Oweri here. Both married and single. The one wey dey with me now NA newly Married Lady. NA married women do pass for here but, I no care. I Dey chop them all. grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: CNN Aka Fake News On The Defensive, Clarified 38 Deaths. PICS. by Gandollaar(f): 5:40am On Nov 27, 2020
Bighead5:

How you take know say I carry woman come House? You must be a prophet. grin THE GIRL NA IGBO, HER NAME NA İJIOMA. i dey changé them like Clothes for Oweri here. Both married and single. The one wey dey with me now NA newly Married Lady. NA married women do pass for here but, I no care. I Dey chop them all. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Jisoooos! Now I know why you carry a curse!!!

This is what you did what your daddy's wives and he cursed and sent you into exile!

But why carry your bad head to owerri Biko? Any woman you sleep with dies!! Why my town of all places??
Why ogbomosho, Iragbiji or ilawe?

The girl-child twerking for you, are you a pedophile too??
Re: CNN Aka Fake News On The Defensive, Clarified 38 Deaths. PICS. by Nobody: 5:44am On Nov 27, 2020
Shame shame shame

Bleep CNN

Shame

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CNN Aka Fake News On The Defensive, Clarified 38 Deaths. PICS. by Cherez: 5:46am On Nov 27, 2020
Nbotee:

Is it dat U have issues with basic comprehension or Ur problem is with English as a language? Stop embarassing urself becos it is very clear U do not understand their post. Seriously U lots are jus pathetic. How many times have the govt who "gave authentic figures" changed their story? First d govt and army claimed dey weren't at d toll gate and den d army and govt were in denial as to who invited who and den dey were there but didnt open fire and den dey did open fire but with rubber bullets and now dey went there with live ammunition
If you knew this op here on NL you wouldn't have tried to reason with him, the guy is a walking dead man I tell you
He is filled with half-truths just to make a point
The issue with this tweet isn't that CNN is trying to deny the no of deaths but the source of their info which was Amnesty international but op in his bid to cover govt's atrocity pushes it to mean people didn't die
In Nigeria patriotism is now loyalty to a govt than truth
This op will never tell you govt denied every single word they said from being there to shootings to blanks to no one died after Sanwolu saw atleast 2deaths himself
The op is a wayward retard supporting all possible evil & quiet a heartless being
Human beings like him were shot at for saying they'll do exactly what PMB & co did in Lagos; just imagine that 2 escorts at 2 different instances this wéek alone killed about 2 innocent people.
The protest wasn't against govt but like op the heartless govt don't have their priorities right
I pity Sanwolu whom atleast presented the case to PMB who openly laughed at it, what else can the Gov do?
Yes Kanu should be charged with his words but they won't tell you about Adeyinka Grandson
They won't tell you that all caught guys who stole police ammunitions were not from other regions
They don't know that the Yoruba youths won't buy this rubbish, they're wiser
Don't mind this op

2 Likes

Re: CNN Aka Fake News On The Defensive, Clarified 38 Deaths. PICS. by Whois(m): 6:14am On Nov 27, 2020
We the sane ones know say na Army arrangements. Padi padi government of falsehood n propagandist.

Cherez:

If you knew this op here on NL you wouldn't have tried to reason with him, the guy is a walking dead man I tell you
He is filled with half-truths just to make a point
The issue with this tweet isn't that CNN is trying to deny the no of deaths but the source of their info which was Amnesty international but op in his bid to cover govt's atrocity pushes it to mean people didn't die
In Nigeria patriotism is now loyalty to a govt than truth
This op will never tell you govt denied every single word they said from being there to shootings to blanks to no one died after Sanwolu saw atleast 2deaths himself
The op is a wayward retard supporting all possible evil & quiet a heartless being
Human beings like him were shot at for saying they'll do exactly what PMB & co did in Lagos; just imagine that 2 escorts at 2 different instances this wéek alone killed about 2 innocent people.
The protest wasn't against govt but like op the heartless govt don't have their priorities right
I pity Sanwolu whom atleast presented the case to PMB who openly laughed at it, what else can the Gov do?
Yes Kanu should be charged with his words but they won't tell you about Adeyinka Grandson
They won't tell you that all caught guys who stole police ammunitions were not from other regions
They don't know that the Yoruba youths won't buy this rubbish, they're wiser
Don't mind this op

1 Like

Re: CNN Aka Fake News On The Defensive, Clarified 38 Deaths. PICS. by NGpatriot: 6:18am On Nov 27, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: CNN Aka Fake News On The Defensive, Clarified 38 Deaths. PICS. by trilobite: 6:31am On Nov 27, 2020
Sad. Just sad. All for a minimum wage stipend?

Pathetic. How I share the same nationality with these illiterates is what I don't understand.

The new electricity tarrif is coming, I hope you all can afford it with your e-warrior money?.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

For Southerners Only: Why Can't The South Unite And Move Out Of Nigeria? / Buhari In London, Wife In Dubai, Children Also Abroad, Nigerians In Queues / This Is The Main Reason Buhari Is Afraid To Reveal His Successor- Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.