Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,843 members, 7,813,844 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:42 PM

Atiku Tells APC, Presidency To Focus More On Nigeria's Problems Than Him - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Tells APC, Presidency To Focus More On Nigeria's Problems Than Him (15119 Views)

2023: Group Raise N100m For Nwajiuba To Purchase APC Presidency Form / 2023: 3 Politicians That Will Benefit From APC's Presidency Ticket Zonning / PDP Accuses APC, Presidency Of Fresh Plot To Rig In Kano, Lagos, 14 Other States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Tells APC, Presidency To Focus More On Nigeria's Problems Than Him by berrystunn(m): 7:45am On Nov 27, 2020
B0bbyT:
Shut up sir

To buhari or APC ?
Re: Atiku Tells APC, Presidency To Focus More On Nigeria's Problems Than Him by Frank0806(m): 7:47am On Nov 27, 2020
As if he is not part of Nigeria problem

1 Like

Re: Atiku Tells APC, Presidency To Focus More On Nigeria's Problems Than Him by dukeprince50: 7:49am On Nov 27, 2020
jare
Re: Atiku Tells APC, Presidency To Focus More On Nigeria's Problems Than Him by duduade: 7:50am On Nov 27, 2020
Jeffyblaq:

You are one of those he's also calling out..

Instead of focusing on the situation of the miserable state which yuh Lord kept the country you talking poo.

Tufiakwa dummy!

Na your type go support vote am when he comes back to contest in 2023

Coward
Re: Atiku Tells APC, Presidency To Focus More On Nigeria's Problems Than Him by duduade: 7:52am On Nov 27, 2020
Frank0806:
As if he is not part of Nigeria problem

Exactly and some dummies here are saying rubbish. In 2023, He will come back to run primaries in PDP o and win automatically. Be talking democracy on twitter..

1 Like

Re: Atiku Tells APC, Presidency To Focus More On Nigeria's Problems Than Him by melviniyke2002(m): 7:57am On Nov 27, 2020
Juliusmalema:

Name one of the fresh people.
sowore grin
Re: Atiku Tells APC, Presidency To Focus More On Nigeria's Problems Than Him by berrystunn(m): 8:01am On Nov 27, 2020
manunitedbabes:

Where ?

To my house
Re: Atiku Tells APC, Presidency To Focus More On Nigeria's Problems Than Him by Jeffyblaq(m): 8:02am On Nov 27, 2020
duduade:

Na your type go support vote am when he comes back to contest in 2023

Coward
Tony vultron, online warrior..

For yuh information, I'm not yuh typical folks u trol wit but I will let it go.. don't giv a bleep bout him.

Just sayin d obvious.

Cheers!
Re: Atiku Tells APC, Presidency To Focus More On Nigeria's Problems Than Him by Frank0806(m): 8:02am On Nov 27, 2020
To anyone shouting PDP APC is like y'all ain't ready for change is it not the same people that are decamping up and down like my girlfriend chika.....some zombies voted a certain man saying he is APC he is our brother.....OYA CHOP UNA BROTHER NA...... NONSENSE...SEE IN THIS NIGERIA WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER we die here (QUOTE ME ANYWHERE)

Re: Atiku Tells APC, Presidency To Focus More On Nigeria's Problems Than Him by smith1985(m): 8:04am On Nov 27, 2020
Badonasty:
Baba you have my vote in 2023....may God guide us till then

In Cameroon abi? look at those shouting endsars no more old cargo in aso rock yet one lazy yoot is here promising Atiku vote in 2023..it is now obvious our youth are confused...
Re: Atiku Tells APC, Presidency To Focus More On Nigeria's Problems Than Him by Badonasty(m): 8:09am On Nov 27, 2020
smith1985:

In Cameroon abi? look at those shouting endsars no more old cargo in aso rock yet one lazy yoot is here promising Atiku vote in 2023..it is now obvious our youth are confused...

Bro, what is your business with my choice please?

1 Like

Re: Atiku Tells APC, Presidency To Focus More On Nigeria's Problems Than Him by Mitsurugi(m): 8:15am On Nov 27, 2020
Juliusmalema:

Are you serious?

I'm as serious as Lai Mohammed cheesy
Re: Atiku Tells APC, Presidency To Focus More On Nigeria's Problems Than Him by VULCAN(m): 8:17am On Nov 27, 2020
For ignoring all he said which were solid points and writing that daft response you must be a paid lackey.

So when he comes back (according to you) you can get a job praising him.

Praise singer for hire like you

duduade:
I hope you yourself ain't thinking of coming back to Nigeria after using 95% of the 4 years in Dubai

Tufiakwa

Modified
To y'all rooting for him, continue to love him as he talks from the Dubai o.. Blind people.. He will come back in 2023 as usual and wash your heads.. When he reach Aso Rock, he will be ruling you people from Dubai
Re: Atiku Tells APC, Presidency To Focus More On Nigeria's Problems Than Him by Ayed44: 8:23am On Nov 27, 2020
duduade:
I hope you yourself ain't thinking of coming back to Nigeria after using 95% of the 4 years in Dubai

Tufiakwa

Modified
To y'all rooting for him, continue to love him as he talks from the Dubai o.. Blind people.. He will come back in 2023 as usual and wash your heads.. When he reach Aso Rock, he will be ruling you people from Dubai
Atiku is a private citizen and as such he is free to live in Dubai or wherever he chooses to.

I will advise you to focus more on how to rescue Nigeria from APC than on Atiku.
Re: Atiku Tells APC, Presidency To Focus More On Nigeria's Problems Than Him by adenigga(m): 8:26am On Nov 27, 2020
Mitsurugi:

I'm as serious as Lai Mohammed cheesy

...!!!!!

Re: Atiku Tells APC, Presidency To Focus More On Nigeria's Problems Than Him by iamJ(m): 8:31am On Nov 27, 2020
Wike has more say today when it comes to pdp than Atiku, if he is planning to run, he will have to bribe alot of people.
Re: Atiku Tells APC, Presidency To Focus More On Nigeria's Problems Than Him by seguno2: 8:32am On Nov 27, 2020
Vaynery:
Buhari is the dullest man ever

This is a unanimous opinion, since the votes of the APC zombies don’t count grin
Re: Atiku Tells APC, Presidency To Focus More On Nigeria's Problems Than Him by Xpress24(m): 8:39am On Nov 27, 2020
Juliusmalema:

the guy wey steal oba of lagos staff grin

1 Like

Re: Atiku Tells APC, Presidency To Focus More On Nigeria's Problems Than Him by Omoslim26: 8:40am On Nov 27, 2020
Badonasty:

You see why its hard to see hope in this country
he has you vote!!!so dis man never steal reach for your eyes abi you still wan vote am.so he go fit continue the athiefing from where him stop
Re: Atiku Tells APC, Presidency To Focus More On Nigeria's Problems Than Him by 15ssDRIVE(m): 8:43am On Nov 27, 2020
B0bbyT:
Black Friday sales is now on
www.nairaland.com/attachments/12749017_next_jpeg12c04137d1f8504a22a314dea36e4851

Why most recent registered sellers are scammers,some will be genuine.

My advice for Seun is create a paid memberships thing.

Let’s know who we buying from,so we can separate the good from the bad.

Nairalander’s are going through so much pains,I mean severe from scammers here.

If they sue Jack!
Re: Atiku Tells APC, Presidency To Focus More On Nigeria's Problems Than Him by B0bbyT: 8:47am On Nov 27, 2020
15ssDRIVE:

Why most recent registered sellers are scammers,some will be genuine.

My advice for Seun is create a paid memberships thing.

Let’s know who we buying from,so we can separate the good from the bad.

Nairalander’s are going through so much pains,I mean severe from scammers here.

If they sue Jack!
I've been a member since 2010
My account was banned due to be adverts

What's your location, let's deal face to face
Re: Atiku Tells APC, Presidency To Focus More On Nigeria's Problems Than Him by Drone95(m): 8:47am On Nov 27, 2020
Hypocrite!
Re: Atiku Tells APC, Presidency To Focus More On Nigeria's Problems Than Him by 15ssDRIVE(m): 8:53am On Nov 27, 2020
B0bbyT:

I've been a member since 2010
My account was banned due to be adverts

What's your location, let's deal face to face

My brother, I mean no disrespect.

Look at your reply. Person go see say you no get wetting to hide.

If na those ripppers, even my Grand Ma wey don die since 1899, dem go curse her.

Good luck in your business.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Tells APC, Presidency To Focus More On Nigeria's Problems Than Him by Abliss: 8:56am On Nov 27, 2020
Atiku i am thinking to vote 4u again come 2023
Re: Atiku Tells APC, Presidency To Focus More On Nigeria's Problems Than Him by kemika8989(m): 9:32am On Nov 27, 2020

1 Like

Re: Atiku Tells APC, Presidency To Focus More On Nigeria's Problems Than Him by akingbatope: 9:40am On Nov 27, 2020
Vaynery:
Buhari is the dullest man ever
aticulated 2023
Re: Atiku Tells APC, Presidency To Focus More On Nigeria's Problems Than Him by chozzy: 9:43am On Nov 27, 2020
The former Vice President noted that the governing APC “has validated the assumption that the major reason the condition of living has been deplorable under the President Muhammadu Buhari-led administration is on account of the fact that the party focuses more on playing petty politics than in actual governance.”

I agree completely

1 Like

Re: Atiku Tells APC, Presidency To Focus More On Nigeria's Problems Than Him by ZooOga: 10:49am On Nov 27, 2020
So says the full-time resident of the United Arab Emirates that stays in Naija business instead of resting and totally enjoying his lavish retirement in Dubai. wink

1 Like

Re: Atiku Tells APC, Presidency To Focus More On Nigeria's Problems Than Him by banmee(m): 12:36pm On Nov 27, 2020
Badonasty:

Una go suffer die for that country. No be lie.
Re: Atiku Tells APC, Presidency To Focus More On Nigeria's Problems Than Him by SoBright101: 12:50pm On Nov 27, 2020
Moghalu, Durotoye

Juliusmalema:

Re: Atiku Tells APC, Presidency To Focus More On Nigeria's Problems Than Him by Badonasty(m): 1:24pm On Nov 27, 2020
banmee:

Una go suffer die for that country. No be lie.

you'll suffer and die for any country wey you dey...no be lie

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Migrants Stranded In Libya Will Be Brought Back Home - Buhari Reacts / Bauchi Varsity Flood Tragedy, An Act Of God - Gov / Southeast Is Landlocked: See Shipment Tracking On MEASRK Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.