Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,402 members, 7,812,175 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:32 AM

2023: Group Raise N100m For Nwajiuba To Purchase APC Presidency Form - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Group Raise N100m For Nwajiuba To Purchase APC Presidency Form (19787 Views)

ASUU To Nwajiuba: Tell Nigerians How You Came By N100m To Purchase APC Form / Adamu Garba Asks Nigerians For Money To Purchase APC ₦100m Presidential Form / 2023: 3 Politicians That Will Benefit From APC's Presidency Ticket Zonning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023: Group Raise N100m For Nwajiuba To Purchase APC Presidency Form by PremiumTech: 5:25pm On Apr 24, 2022
THE BUREAU

Project Nigeria, a political pressure group, has gathered approximately N100 million for the Minister of State for Education, Hon. Chukwuemeka Nwajiuba, to purchase the Expression of Interest and Nomination Forms for the All Progressives Congress presidential primary (APC).

In an interview with newsmen, Nwajiuba stated that he had been informed by the organisation that over 1,000 people had paid over N100 million to purchase the APC presidential forms for him.

The Minister, who expressed delight that the organization was able to raise the funds, stated that the outcome of his meeting with the Project Nigeria Group and other stakeholders throughout the country would determine if he would run for the coveted job.
"In my case, I have the unique chance of being pushed by a wide spectrum of Nigerians; young people and others from various regions of Nigeria, who are donating both money and time to advance this project," Nwajiuba said.

They've taken on the task of figuring out where to get the money while relieving me of the stress.
One of them informed me that they are currently exceeding the figure by a few fractions.

"There are over 1,000 contributors from all around the world." "All I was told was that they were ready." I've tried to meet with them, but they only want to meet with me once they get the forms."

"I don't want to answer that question until they (members of the Project Nigeria Group) come," he said when asked if he would run for president and when he plans to proclaim his desire.

It isn't solely up to me to make the decision. "I am truly impressed by their telling me that over 1,000 people have given," she says. I believed it was a prank until I realized how many individuals had contributed.

"When I get a chance to meet with the group, we'll talk about it." It is not something that can be decided by a single person; it will need a group of people, almost like a collegiate, to bring everyone together to work in the same direction so that the country may get traction on the road to progress."

When asked if it was reasonable for the party to set the amount for the presidential, governorship, and other forms of elections at amounts that many Nigerians characterized as obscene, he said yes. "Every political party decides how it wants to operate," Nwajiuba stated. "What they decide is based on what they have." For example, my supporters have already told me, via the Project Nigeria Group, that they have received and exceeded the amount they requested.

"Even if you offered N1 party forms, it would still be subject to diverse viewpoints, and that is the beauty of democracy: everyone has their own point of view."

However, we, as party members, have delegated our party's administration to the National Executive Committee, which has rendered a decision on our behalf.

"We can't second-guess them because there are so many variables; I don't know everything they're thinking about."
The Project Nigeria Platform, according to sources, is a collection of tens of thousands of Nigerians from various ethnic, gender, and age groups.

"We began mobilizing to raise the funds recently by calling on willing members to contribute donations in sums ranging from five hundred thousand Naira toward actualizing our desire to support a young detribalized, patriotic, and capable Nigerian to contest the highest office in the land," one of the members who chose to remain anonymous said.

We want to make sure that no one with a lot of money gets in the way of our goal of creating a new, united Nigeria based on revolutionary ideas, integrity, capacity, and good governance."

Source

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023: Group Raise N100m For Nwajiuba To Purchase APC Presidency Form by Parachoko: 5:26pm On Apr 24, 2022
Hon. Chukwuemeka Nwajiuba is the chosen one.

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2023: Group Raise N100m For Nwajiuba To Purchase APC Presidency Form by EnglandAmaka(f): 5:31pm On Apr 24, 2022
Reuben Abati Confirms Goodluck Jonathan Will Declare For President Under APC.

Now, Nwajiuba.

It's getting heated up. Vote wisely

*God Does Not Author Confusion*

A 14 year-old cannot be admitted into university to study, but a 13 year-old can be married.

A school certificate holder cannot become a director in the civil service, but a school certificate holder can become president and commander-in-chief of the entire country.

The country is among the major oil producing countries in the world, but it imports the fuel it consume.

The country has the highest number of foreign doctors in the UK and America, but its leaders travel abroad for their medical needs.

The country shoots armless protesters, but hold peace parleys with bandits.

The country rehabilitates terrorists, but their victims lavish in refugee camps.

God did not create any country.

He located human beings in different territories and gave them all empowerments to survive.

Whatever they turn out to be is entirely their choices and decisions.

UAE and Qatar are deserts converted to paradise.

Nigeria is paradise converted to hell.

Nigeria is an epitome of confusion, and God is not the author of its confusion

Let each of us ponder over this, think well before making a befitting decision on political issues consequential to self.

175 Likes 20 Shares

Re: 2023: Group Raise N100m For Nwajiuba To Purchase APC Presidency Form by Baawaa(m): 5:43pm On Apr 24, 2022
We just dey bobo ourselves

6 Likes

Re: 2023: Group Raise N100m For Nwajiuba To Purchase APC Presidency Form by Beremx(f): 5:45pm On Apr 24, 2022
He doesn’t come close at all. 100 million naira wasted

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023: Group Raise N100m For Nwajiuba To Purchase APC Presidency Form by VictorUSA(m): 5:51pm On Apr 24, 2022
Donating millions to someone who will steal billions after winning the position.

8 Likes

Re: 2023: Group Raise N100m For Nwajiuba To Purchase APC Presidency Form by alizma: 5:54pm On Apr 24, 2022
Northern candidate, only for those who understand.

7 Likes

Re: 2023: Group Raise N100m For Nwajiuba To Purchase APC Presidency Form by shigishege: 6:18pm On Apr 24, 2022
Why are these guys so stubborn like this?? Just like doing business without return on investment?? Politics is not for them abegii.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Group Raise N100m For Nwajiuba To Purchase APC Presidency Form by ObaOfEsan: 10:50pm On Apr 24, 2022
N100,000,000 WASTED. SMH!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Group Raise N100m For Nwajiuba To Purchase APC Presidency Form by slawormiir: 10:50pm On Apr 24, 2022
Damnnn niggar
Isoright
Re: 2023: Group Raise N100m For Nwajiuba To Purchase APC Presidency Form by chatinent: 10:50pm On Apr 24, 2022
Group ko, group ni.

To avoid being questioned how they got the money, they are now saying group! Group!! Group!!!

Minister of Education with a bad education record in the country wan come rule. Lol

42 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 2023: Group Raise N100m For Nwajiuba To Purchase APC Presidency Form by SmartPolician: 10:50pm On Apr 24, 2022
These people have totally lost it!

Collect that money, use it to develop your local community in Imo State.

9 Likes

Re: 2023: Group Raise N100m For Nwajiuba To Purchase APC Presidency Form by Thorondor: 10:51pm On Apr 24, 2022
Nwajiubiam. Go home and rest or join this werey team

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023: Group Raise N100m For Nwajiuba To Purchase APC Presidency Form by Frankenstein90(m): 10:51pm On Apr 24, 2022
This pipu should change

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Group Raise N100m For Nwajiuba To Purchase APC Presidency Form by benuejosh: 10:52pm On Apr 24, 2022
Elect him and he will put an end to ASUU strike.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Group Raise N100m For Nwajiuba To Purchase APC Presidency Form by remoteagent: 10:52pm On Apr 24, 2022
Do you need support creating and management of your social media accounts like Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, and lots more? Beehive Digital Services is always available to increase your presence online

Do you need an advert placement?
Beehive Digital Services can help you with the right Advert display and writeup.

For more info contact Bds@beehivedigitalservices.com
Re: 2023: Group Raise N100m For Nwajiuba To Purchase APC Presidency Form by potbelly(m): 10:52pm On Apr 24, 2022
Wasted funds that could have been used for something meaningful...

Someone who could not meet ASUU halfway and resolve their lingering issues wants to become president.

I laugh in Swahili

5 Likes

Re: 2023: Group Raise N100m For Nwajiuba To Purchase APC Presidency Form by money121(m): 10:53pm On Apr 24, 2022
Yimu

1 Like

Re: 2023: Group Raise N100m For Nwajiuba To Purchase APC Presidency Form by tunjijones(m): 10:53pm On Apr 24, 2022
shigishege:
Why are these guys so stubborn like this?? Just like doing business without return on investment?? Politics is not for them abegii.

I think he is contesting not to win but to position himself well in the next dispensation.

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Group Raise N100m For Nwajiuba To Purchase APC Presidency Form by Reality3080: 10:53pm On Apr 24, 2022
Who know this one

Money wey him suppose use do better

7 Likes

Re: 2023: Group Raise N100m For Nwajiuba To Purchase APC Presidency Form by tempest01(m): 10:54pm On Apr 24, 2022
Southern delegates should be very careful. Many distractions will be thrown in to divide the votes and ultimately a section will get their choice.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Group Raise N100m For Nwajiuba To Purchase APC Presidency Form by Mummyfour(f): 10:54pm On Apr 24, 2022
See the "ghosts dem" raising money for presidential forms, yet the X-ray machines in maitama and asokoro general hospitals are not working.

The health and education sectors in this country are in shambles.

Is there really hope for the poor in this country again?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Group Raise N100m For Nwajiuba To Purchase APC Presidency Form by jrusky(m): 10:54pm On Apr 24, 2022
Sorry I'm hearing this name for the first time.

Do we still have minister of education? Infact is that ministry still exist?

Minister of education in Nigeria? Sorry I don't think such exist since 2015.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Group Raise N100m For Nwajiuba To Purchase APC Presidency Form by pmc01(m): 10:55pm On Apr 24, 2022
What sort of comedy is this?!

1 Like

Re: 2023: Group Raise N100m For Nwajiuba To Purchase APC Presidency Form by SmartPolician: 10:56pm On Apr 24, 2022
chatinent:
Group ko, group ni.

To avoid being questioned how they got the money, they are now saying group! Group!! Group!!!

Minister of Education with a bad education record in the country wan come rule. Lol

He's minister of state.

He has a boss, whom he takes instructions from.

That's the minister of education.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Group Raise N100m For Nwajiuba To Purchase APC Presidency Form by officialwdhtv: 10:56pm On Apr 24, 2022
Where i go see my own people to gather funds take buy my own ticket bayi
Re: 2023: Group Raise N100m For Nwajiuba To Purchase APC Presidency Form by pmc01(m): 10:57pm On Apr 24, 2022
potbelly:

Someone who could not meet ASUU halfway and resolve their lingering issues wants to become president.

I laugh in Swahili

In fact, it's beyond an irony.

Politicians are just crazy, really

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Group Raise N100m For Nwajiuba To Purchase APC Presidency Form by SmartPolician: 10:57pm On Apr 24, 2022
potbelly:

I laugh in Swahili

He's not the minister of education.
He's the minister of state for education.
He has a boss and takes instructions from him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Group Raise N100m For Nwajiuba To Purchase APC Presidency Form by pmc01(m): 10:57pm On Apr 24, 2022
SmartPolician:

He's minister of state.

He has a boss, whom he takes instructions from.

That's the minister of education.

Is this an excuse for failure?!

13 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Every Nigerian Wants To Take Pictures With Me – Wike / 2015: Alao-akala Picks PDP N3m Nomination Form For Oyo State Guber Race. / Security Operatives Block Nass Gates, Stop Entrance By Staff, Press, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.