Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,219 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:20 AM

Betty Irabor: “I Once Had Miscarriage. It Was A Bloody Experience” - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Betty Irabor: “I Once Had Miscarriage. It Was A Bloody Experience” (17045 Views)

Betty Irabor Celebrates Her 64th Birthday (Photos) / Betty Irabor Reacts To Biodun Fatoyinbo's Victory Against Busola Dakolo / Psychic Medium: Basketmouth's Wife Had A Miscarriage, It Would Have Been A Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Betty Irabor: “I Once Had Miscarriage. It Was A Bloody Experience” by Bheaut: 12:00pm On Nov 27, 2020
Sorry in arrears
Re: Betty Irabor: “I Once Had Miscarriage. It Was A Bloody Experience” by pointstores(m): 12:03pm On Nov 27, 2020
It is well
Re: Betty Irabor: “I Once Had Miscarriage. It Was A Bloody Experience” by Missyajoke(f): 12:10pm On Nov 27, 2020
TechCapon:
I remember the day one babe had miscarriage in my house in the middle of the night, aah, fear catch me die that night. The only thing going on in my mind was what if this babe die for here, what people will say? Blood everywhere. I regret inviting her to my place that day. I don't wish that experience on my worst enemy. Women carry wahala I swear

angry angry angry Miscarriage or you aborted the pregnancy for her nonsense and ingredients. Seems you don't know the difference between abortion and miscarriage. Nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Betty Irabor: “I Once Had Miscarriage. It Was A Bloody Experience” by muller101(m): 12:15pm On Nov 27, 2020
Miscarriage is not supposed to be a watery experience. It has to be bloody
Re: Betty Irabor: “I Once Had Miscarriage. It Was A Bloody Experience” by muller101(m): 12:17pm On Nov 27, 2020
TechCapon:
I remember the day one babe had miscarriage in my house in the middle of the night, aah, fear catch me die that night. The only thing going on in my mind was what if this babe die for here, what people will say? Blood everywhere. I regret inviting her to my place that day. I don't wish that experience on my worst enemy. Women carry wahala I swear
babe had miscarriage in your house? Tell us the truth you took her for an abortion.

1 Like

Re: Betty Irabor: “I Once Had Miscarriage. It Was A Bloody Experience” by mide14(f): 12:20pm On Nov 27, 2020
Romanoff:
There is nothing that can be done about a miscarriage.

In most cases, a pregnancy ends in miscarriage due to chromosomal defects from either the sperm or the egg. The body recognizes it's not viable and ends it.

Sadly, most women don't like to talk about it because of comments like the one below me.

A loss is a loss, either as miscarriage, still birth or dead child.

Let people heal whichever way they want to.

Talking about it helps, getting support groups that will encourage you psychologically also helps.

There a reason Meghan Merkle talked about her latest miscarriage in July, it is a part of her healing process.

i agree with you on this
Re: Betty Irabor: “I Once Had Miscarriage. It Was A Bloody Experience” by thorpido(m): 1:14pm On Nov 27, 2020
Beremx:
I had same experience last two years. Na God save me sha. The blood I lost nearly took my life. For the first time, i saw my 3months old fetus being evacuated from my body.

Thank God for life
Pele.
Re: Betty Irabor: “I Once Had Miscarriage. It Was A Bloody Experience” by thorpido(m): 1:20pm On Nov 27, 2020
Godpikin4real:
Women are truly going through a lot in d course of childbearing.
Just yesterday, I lost a neighbour through miscarriage. She haz been bleeding since Wednesday morning when we've all gone to work. We came back in d evening, she didn't tell anybody anything thinking she could handle it. The bleeding became so severe dat she had 2 b rushed 2 d hospital. All d hospitals around, rejected her. By the time they took her 2 a general hospital, she had died.
That waz how she died leaving three children behind.
Why do people always think they can handle things that are not normal?Blood loss is never something to take for granted.It's life ebbing if not controlled.
May she rest in peace.

1 Like

Re: Betty Irabor: “I Once Had Miscarriage. It Was A Bloody Experience” by mamatwiny(f): 1:58pm On Nov 27, 2020
Lots of married women don't tell you that they ever had miscarriage especially in first trimester so when a newly married lady has miscarriage, she grieves so much .
To every woman passing through such experience, the Lord will give you the baby that will stay and grow to old age.
Just take the recommended añtibiotics to prevent infection an also blood tonics like ranferon to replenish the lost blood.

2 Likes

Re: Betty Irabor: “I Once Had Miscarriage. It Was A Bloody Experience” by sidney22: 2:01pm On Nov 27, 2020
It is never an experience you can wish for an enemy.
Remembered when my wife had one in 2006 for what would have been our first child.
Very terrible.
After 4 months of pregnancy.
Was with her when excavation of the dead fetus was carried out.
God I couldn’t sleep for a week.
She needed counseling from a psychologist before she got over the trauma.
God save our wives.
God bless our wives.

3 Likes

Re: Betty Irabor: “I Once Had Miscarriage. It Was A Bloody Experience” by akanjikokoro: 2:40pm On Nov 27, 2020
Miscarriage can occur as a result of workload or too much stress for early pregnancy.
Re: Betty Irabor: “I Once Had Miscarriage. It Was A Bloody Experience” by harmony75: 3:51pm On Nov 27, 2020
always looking fresh.. I love her fashion sense ���
Re: Betty Irabor: “I Once Had Miscarriage. It Was A Bloody Experience” by Glycosunde: 5:46pm On Nov 27, 2020
Sorry Betty butter but I know say the mischarges shock you like taser
Re: Betty Irabor: “I Once Had Miscarriage. It Was A Bloody Experience” by madjune(m): 7:20pm On Nov 27, 2020
This woman too carry woman matter for her head.

Everytime na issues about the woman body or abuse or nada.
Abeg, we are still talking about Maradona now.
Re: Betty Irabor: “I Once Had Miscarriage. It Was A Bloody Experience” by gracechellar(f): 9:11pm On Nov 27, 2020
Romanoff:
There is nothing that can be done about a miscarriage.

In most cases, a pregnancy ends in miscarriage due to chromosomal defects from either the sperm or the egg. The body recognizes it's not viable and ends it.

Sadly, most women don't like to talk about it because of comments like the one below me.

A loss is a loss, either as miscarriage, still birth or dead child.

Let people heal whichever way they want to.

Talking about it helps, getting support groups that will encourage you psychologically also helps.

There a reason Meghan Merkle talked about her latest miscarriage in July, it is a part of her healing process.
wow! DidN't know about Meghan. sAd
Re: Betty Irabor: “I Once Had Miscarriage. It Was A Bloody Experience” by ILoveDemMANNA: 7:34pm On Nov 28, 2020
Beremx:
I had same experience last two years. Na God save me sha. The blood I lost nearly took my life. For the first time, i saw my 3months old fetus being evacuated from my body.

Thank God for life
I thank God for your life sis.
Affliction will not rise again a second time.
Re: Betty Irabor: “I Once Had Miscarriage. It Was A Bloody Experience” by ngadaAwo: 7:35pm On Nov 28, 2020
Beremx:

Thank God for life
ohhhh my sweet berem
God bless your soul kiss
Re: Betty Irabor: “I Once Had Miscarriage. It Was A Bloody Experience” by Beremx(f): 8:23pm On Nov 28, 2020
ngadaAwo:
ohhhh my sweet berem
God bless your soul kiss
Long time dearest. How body?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Betty Irabor: “I Once Had Miscarriage. It Was A Bloody Experience” by Beremx(f): 8:23pm On Nov 28, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:

I thank God for your life sis.
Affliction will not rise again a second time.
amen
Re: Betty Irabor: “I Once Had Miscarriage. It Was A Bloody Experience” by ngadaAwo: 8:59pm On Nov 28, 2020
Beremx:
Long time dearest. How body?
nothing much.

Take care of yourself dear

(1) (2) (Reply)

Zubby Michael, Davido And Other Celebrity Cultist Pose For A Selfie (photos) / Toke Makinwa Stuns In Alluring Photos / Davido Blast Offset For Insulting His Wife ‘chioma’ (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.