Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,804 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:37 AM

HISBAH Board Bans "Black Friday" In Kano, Writes 96.9 Cool FM Radio Station - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / HISBAH Board Bans "Black Friday" In Kano, Writes 96.9 Cool FM Radio Station (30076 Views)

Emir Of Kano Writes NCAA, Seeks Punishment For Airpeace For Flying On Schedule. / Black Friday: Why We Are Silent On Hisbah’s Letter To Cool FM – NBC / It's ‘immoral’, Police Bans ‘black Friday’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HISBAH Board Bans "Black Friday" In Kano, Writes 96.9 Cool FM Radio Station by IDEEL(m): 12:50pm On Nov 27, 2020
JUST PASSING
Re: HISBAH Board Bans "Black Friday" In Kano, Writes 96.9 Cool FM Radio Station by StubbornWife(f): 12:51pm On Nov 27, 2020
Nowhere in the Quran is it written that Friday is a holy day or day of rest - because the quranic Allah didn't need to rest after creating his world.. Therefore he didn't command his followers to observe any day of rest.

Observing Friday or asking for a work-free friday is an innovation and imitation of the people of the Book (Christians). Meanwhile, the NBC is clear on who regulates the media, though it isn't clear on who has control of violent mobs that can invade establishments and leave mayhem in their wake - over an issue they don't even understand

6 Likes

Re: HISBAH Board Bans "Black Friday" In Kano, Writes 96.9 Cool FM Radio Station by uuzba(m): 12:51pm On Nov 27, 2020
Divoc:
Is Nigeria an Islamic nation? I really dont understand....why are northern guys fanatics?
County that one half is using common law the other half is using Sharia law.
Just watch yourself in this Nigeria O.

The solution is to change the constitution totally. Because they Sharia is the there inside constitution.

1 Like

Re: HISBAH Board Bans "Black Friday" In Kano, Writes 96.9 Cool FM Radio Station by hyzich(m): 12:52pm On Nov 27, 2020
modsfucker:

See how you murdered English. You're not supposed to use 'them' up there, and you paid no regard to punctuation whatsoever.

Those who live in glass houses should not throw stones.

i think the guy was communicating in pidgin.

2 Likes

Re: HISBAH Board Bans "Black Friday" In Kano, Writes 96.9 Cool FM Radio Station by Farki: 12:52pm On Nov 27, 2020
oruma19:
The major religions already shared the world
Islam- Friday
Judaism - Saturday
Christianity- Sunday

I will research on other religions

The word Friday is already named after the Germanic fertility goddess Frieya. In fact all the days and months are either named after Roman gods, German gods or emperors.
Re: HISBAH Board Bans "Black Friday" In Kano, Writes 96.9 Cool FM Radio Station by bendike: 12:52pm On Nov 27, 2020
Arrewa, come and see your people ohh..
They have come again. grin
Abokis and their ways sha, you just can't figure them out. When everyone goes right they go left grin

1 Like

Re: HISBAH Board Bans "Black Friday" In Kano, Writes 96.9 Cool FM Radio Station by Charleys: 12:53pm On Nov 27, 2020
SmartPolician:

I think the rapid growth and urbanization of Dubai compelled Saudi Arabia to embrace "civilization". They had to allow their women to drive cars.

Nigeria's north may dissociate themselves from the Saudis soon because the latter is doing things contrary to the will of Allah. grin

Religion hasn't started dealing with Africa yet

Their crown prince is a citizen of Switzerland too. Or was birth there. Muslims will deny it. The same way north Korea's leader was given birth to in Russia
Re: HISBAH Board Bans "Black Friday" In Kano, Writes 96.9 Cool FM Radio Station by Standing5(m): 12:53pm On Nov 27, 2020
They first of all enroach on other's territory and now they have seized time and moment. These guys want to challenge God or what?
Re: HISBAH Board Bans "Black Friday" In Kano, Writes 96.9 Cool FM Radio Station by 99thEnemy(m): 12:54pm On Nov 27, 2020
Bheaut:
stupid set of ppl

I am giving you a NOTOFICATION angry angry angry

Stop calling them stupid people grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: HISBAH Board Bans "Black Friday" In Kano, Writes 96.9 Cool FM Radio Station by BuchiPrinzy: 12:54pm On Nov 27, 2020
Letter of notofication
Re: HISBAH Board Bans "Black Friday" In Kano, Writes 96.9 Cool FM Radio Station by Ournolly: 12:55pm On Nov 27, 2020
Letter of 'NOTOFICATION'. grin
Empty heads!

1 Like

Re: HISBAH Board Bans "Black Friday" In Kano, Writes 96.9 Cool FM Radio Station by CIAOps: 12:55pm On Nov 27, 2020
letter of Notofication.... bloody illiterates

1 Like

Re: HISBAH Board Bans "Black Friday" In Kano, Writes 96.9 Cool FM Radio Station by modsfucker: 12:56pm On Nov 27, 2020
hyzich:

i think the guy was communicating in pidgin.

That alone strips him of any moral right to castigate anybody for grammatical errors.
Re: HISBAH Board Bans "Black Friday" In Kano, Writes 96.9 Cool FM Radio Station by darams4all(m): 12:57pm On Nov 27, 2020
Do you want to islamize cool fm, a private station. The fact that Kano is an islamic dominated state doe that make it an Islamic state. Since when did we start having islamic state and christian state in Nigeria. These same hypocrates are given free hand to practice their religion any how they like in any state of Nigeriavyet they want to selfishly impose restriction on others. Its a shame we have come to this in Nigeria. So they are telling me that they have been unholy since the days cool FM had been calling it black Friday. These people and hypocrisy. Shame on you bokoharamic bigots

2 Likes

Re: HISBAH Board Bans "Black Friday" In Kano, Writes 96.9 Cool FM Radio Station by wizkidblogger(f): 12:57pm On Nov 27, 2020
Re: HISBAH Board Bans "Black Friday" In Kano, Writes 96.9 Cool FM Radio Station by aribisala0(m): 12:57pm On Nov 27, 2020
Re: HISBAH Board Bans "Black Friday" In Kano, Writes 96.9 Cool FM Radio Station by Queseda: 12:57pm On Nov 27, 2020
Is true why not black sunday? I don't expect religious bigots to understand the message from hisbah
Re: HISBAH Board Bans "Black Friday" In Kano, Writes 96.9 Cool FM Radio Station by ipobarethieves: 12:57pm On Nov 27, 2020
sad MU sad MAD angry wink cheesy angry slaves sad tongue cool.Piss into the TERRORIST sad sad.I dey Apongbon bridge angry sad.Coma catch me undecided sad angry angry lunatic BAZTARDZ sad angry
Re: HISBAH Board Bans "Black Friday" In Kano, Writes 96.9 Cool FM Radio Station by Tulsaguy: 12:58pm On Nov 27, 2020
sanesta:
Letter of Notofication grin see how them murder English undecided

See the people Lord Lugard amalgamated us with undecided

Oh..... you didn't see THE MANGER instead of THE MANAGER.

Lugard sef go de regret his decision of 1914 wherever he is now
Re: HISBAH Board Bans "Black Friday" In Kano, Writes 96.9 Cool FM Radio Station by Onliie(m): 12:58pm On Nov 27, 2020
So you finally accept that black is bad. Black man
Re: HISBAH Board Bans "Black Friday" In Kano, Writes 96.9 Cool FM Radio Station by nkiliuzo(m): 12:59pm On Nov 27, 2020
with this logic of his then black people should stop going to mosque since their color is frowned upon by Islamic ideologies

2 Likes

Re: HISBAH Board Bans "Black Friday" In Kano, Writes 96.9 Cool FM Radio Station by masseratti: 12:59pm On Nov 27, 2020
StubbornWife:
Nowhere in the Quran is it written that Friday is a holy day or day of rest - because the quranic Allah didn't need to rest after creating his world.. Therefore he didn't command his followers to observe any day of rest.

Observing Friday or asking for a work-free friday is an innovation and imitation of the people of the Book (Christians). Meanwhile, the NBC is clear on who regulates the media, though it isn't clear on who has control of violent mobs that can invade establishments and leave mayhem in their wake - over an issue they don't even understand
you sound like someone I know.. This is exactly how she will quote her words... Stay blessed.

1 Like

Re: HISBAH Board Bans "Black Friday" In Kano, Writes 96.9 Cool FM Radio Station by Profkel: 1:00pm On Nov 27, 2020
VickypediaPHC:
Turkey, UAE & Saudi Arabia that are majorly muslim nations are relaxing some of their Islamic laws to embrace development and be on par with modern realities, while ours are thinking of baseless issues.
Hisbah should be more interested in insecurity, reducing poverty, drug abuse, gender inequality, rape, almagiri system that is raving the North and not just BEER & Black Friday.
Honestly, Nigeria cannot develop without Education, the right kind of Education.

Am not Muslim but this is a step in right direction. Have taken Time to trace to root of that word?
Re: HISBAH Board Bans "Black Friday" In Kano, Writes 96.9 Cool FM Radio Station by kilonshele101(m): 1:00pm On Nov 27, 2020
haryorbarmie83:
Why these people dey behave like this? What's special in black Friday than to get cheap things and enjoy.

More reasons why I keep saying religion is a mental slavery.

You Christians too are not any better, when pastor Chris of Christ embassy said "black lives matter" is evil because of the word "black" in it, coz black doesn't described anything holy, hypocrite like didn't see anything wrong in that. But are quick to see what's wrong in other religion.

I hope you all are freed someday

Re: HISBAH Board Bans "Black Friday" In Kano, Writes 96.9 Cool FM Radio Station by dikeigbo2(m): 1:00pm On Nov 27, 2020
wonderful.....abeg make i carry my load for head i no wan trouble

Re: HISBAH Board Bans "Black Friday" In Kano, Writes 96.9 Cool FM Radio Station by wink2015(m): 1:01pm On Nov 27, 2020
VickypediaPHC:
Turkey, UAE & Saudi Arabia that are majorly muslim nations are relaxing some of their Islamic laws to embrace development and be on par with modern realities, while ours are thinking of baseless issues.
Hisbah should be more interested in insecurity, reducing poverty, drug abuse, gender inequality, rape, almagiri system that is raving the North and not just BEER & Black Friday.
Honestly, Nigeria cannot develop without Education, the right kind of Education.

Even Saudi Arabia the headquarter of Islam is even relaxing their rule.

There was report that the present Prime Minister of Israel Benjamin Netanyanhu was invited to Riyadh, Saudi Arabia capital where he met with the crown prince of Saudi Arabia to discuss issues of common interest.

Here in Nigeria, the likes of Governor Ganduje ( GANDOLLARS ) are busy fooling themselves claiming to be more closer to Allah than the rest of their subjects.

Okay we shall see.

1 Like

Re: HISBAH Board Bans "Black Friday" In Kano, Writes 96.9 Cool FM Radio Station by darams4all(m): 1:02pm On Nov 27, 2020
If you cannot listen to cool FM in Kano then switch on to another station na. Na by force. Its a private station for God sake and I don't think they are binder by any Islamic law because they are an autonomous entity.

1 Like

Re: HISBAH Board Bans "Black Friday" In Kano, Writes 96.9 Cool FM Radio Station by Ghettologist(m): 1:02pm On Nov 27, 2020
Nigerian Religions get serious problem i swear. Christians dey carry church for head, islams dey mumu themselves.
Re: HISBAH Board Bans "Black Friday" In Kano, Writes 96.9 Cool FM Radio Station by timid101: 1:03pm On Nov 27, 2020
Duru9:
Black man interpreting black as evil

We are our own problems

In a planet that has a black hours/period in its daily routine. grin
Re: HISBAH Board Bans "Black Friday" In Kano, Writes 96.9 Cool FM Radio Station by JONSYN7154: 1:03pm On Nov 27, 2020
Just Christians have GOOD FRIDAY they want Friday to be called another Good name. isorite.
Re: HISBAH Board Bans "Black Friday" In Kano, Writes 96.9 Cool FM Radio Station by masseratti: 1:05pm On Nov 27, 2020
It's high time someone takes the hisbah establishment to court and argue till the supreme Court for their powers to be spelt out, their authority is to Muslims not to non Muslims, they have no right to give any for of any directive to non Muslims in kano state.

If cool FM want to communicate or advertise to non Muslim about black Friday its non of their business.

If am the management of the station I will write a petition to the IG, copy the Governor and the AG of the state, stating if anything should happen to me, my staffs and my assets in the state, they should hold the commander of hisbah responsible.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Difference Between Atiku And Buhari By FFK / 2023: God’s Wrath Waiting – Sule Lamido Threatens Jonathan Over Defection To APC / Tinubu: The Battle Ahead - Sun News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.