Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,409 members, 7,819,464 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:47 PM

Drama As Hisbah Police Tag Black Friday As Unislamic(picture) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Drama As Hisbah Police Tag Black Friday As Unislamic(picture) (1316 Views)

Hisbah Police Commands Barber To Shave A Man’s Hair In Kano State (Pix, Video) / Kaduna Removes Friday As A Working Day To Enable Workers Do Other Things / Hisbah Police Destroy 3600 Bottles Of Beer (Photo, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Drama As Hisbah Police Tag Black Friday As Unislamic(picture) by DennisEche(m): 7:51am On Nov 27, 2020
The Kano state hisbah board has written a letter of warnings to all residents of Kano to stop calling November sales from Major sellers as black Friday because it is unislamic , reasons been that Friday is a holy day.

Re: Drama As Hisbah Police Tag Black Friday As Unislamic(picture) by Jashub: 7:55am On Nov 27, 2020
The ignorance in Islam is on another level entirely.

13 Likes

Re: Drama As Hisbah Police Tag Black Friday As Unislamic(picture) by Webmannigeria: 7:56am On Nov 27, 2020
Do we now have Islamic states in Nigeria.....States that want to be governed strictly by Islamic laws? even those who live now where Muhammad lived don't behave like the fanatics we have here in Nigeria.....I spit

- They will break and destroy alcoholic drinks yet will partake in the tax monies that come from it.
- They are issuing orders against BLACK FRIDAY sales, yet they partake in the taxes that will come from it..

What sort of people are these? Why can't they just go and leave us alone?

9 Likes

Re: Drama As Hisbah Police Tag Black Friday As Unislamic(picture) by Dyke15(m): 8:02am On Nov 27, 2020
Very deformed, backdated ND archaic religion
I ve a female Muslim friend dat is fed up with her religion coz of their system but too afraid to speak up
I spit on their black spot forehead

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drama As Hisbah Police Tag Black Friday As Unislamic(picture) by Fahdiga(m): 8:04am On Nov 27, 2020
They should bomb anyone that mentions Black Friday. fools
Re: Drama As Hisbah Police Tag Black Friday As Unislamic(picture) by Nobody: 8:07am On Nov 27, 2020
Rich muslims are probably doing black Friday shopping in Dubai, UK and US while these idiots who can barely feed are busy doing notofication.
Religion is obviously for the poor.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drama As Hisbah Police Tag Black Friday As Unislamic(picture) by ngadaAwo: 8:15am On Nov 27, 2020
yalaba Muslims agrees with hisbah

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drama As Hisbah Police Tag Black Friday As Unislamic(picture) by MajesticKris: 8:20am On Nov 27, 2020
Wow the sooner we Know, Nigeria is divided, the better...

Very Backward set of people... Yet they are the very set, that travel's out alot...

FOOL'S

3 Likes

Re: Drama As Hisbah Police Tag Black Friday As Unislamic(picture) by Nigeriabiafra80: 8:22am On Nov 27, 2020
THE MANGER
Letter of NOTOFICATION
Illiterates

For those of you that are going to hellfire, please make sure that Lord Lugard collects better beating from your hands. Make una beat am like person wey steal phone for computer village.

3 Likes

Re: Drama As Hisbah Police Tag Black Friday As Unislamic(picture) by goodmorning40: 8:22am On Nov 27, 2020
What a pity. Humans spend their energy fighting for religion and the unseen.
Re: Drama As Hisbah Police Tag Black Friday As Unislamic(picture) by Daddysidhan: 8:23am On Nov 27, 2020
New Afghanistan in the making, northern fools.

3 Likes

Re: Drama As Hisbah Police Tag Black Friday As Unislamic(picture) by lastmessenger: 8:26am On Nov 27, 2020
This is the Nigeria that some I'd.iots are praying to be one. Nigeria will definitely divide someday. Guns and military presence and even an atomic bomb will not save Nigeria from dividing.

3 Likes

Re: Drama As Hisbah Police Tag Black Friday As Unislamic(picture) by Moferere: 8:41am On Nov 27, 2020
Sometimes I see reason in Nnamdi Kanu.

He said Nigeria is a zoo undecided

4 Likes

Re: Drama As Hisbah Police Tag Black Friday As Unislamic(picture) by Arrewa: 8:54am On Nov 27, 2020
Fake news!!
Re: Drama As Hisbah Police Tag Black Friday As Unislamic(picture) by gidgiddy: 9:03am On Nov 27, 2020
Webmannigeria:
Do we now have Islamic states in Nigeria.....States that want to be governed strictly by Islamic laws? even those who live now where Muhammad lived don't behave like the fanatics we have here in Nigeria.....I spit

- They will break and destroy alcoholic drinks yet will partake in the tax monies that come from it.
- They are issuing orders against BLACK FRIDAY sales, yet they partake in the taxes that will come from it..

What sort of people are these? Why can't they just go and leave us alone?

Welcome to "one Nigeria"
Re: Drama As Hisbah Police Tag Black Friday As Unislamic(picture) by Emempaul(m): 9:19am On Nov 27, 2020
I cant fit laff finish oooooo my belle e as wan to tear ooo

THE MANGER LETTER OF NOTOFICATION

LMOA
LAFFING IN SWAHILI

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drama As Hisbah Police Tag Black Friday As Unislamic(picture) by Standing5(m): 9:23am On Nov 27, 2020
Black Friday is now their problem. head slamming cult.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Drama As Hisbah Police Tag Black Friday As Unislamic(picture) by ThatFairGuy1: 9:24am On Nov 27, 2020
This can't be truth! What concern "Yaomi Jum'ah" with "Friday".
No rationality
Re: Drama As Hisbah Police Tag Black Friday As Unislamic(picture) by Bodexman(m): 9:26am On Nov 27, 2020
Pls, do we really have literates among this hisbah of a thing?

Or being a radical illiterate is among the requirements of being a member?

What have seen so far in their activities is that they are basically backward in thinking and they belong to the stone age.
Re: Drama As Hisbah Police Tag Black Friday As Unislamic(picture) by nzeobi(m): 9:28am On Nov 27, 2020
People with this backward mentality should not be part of our voting process.

2 Likes

Re: Drama As Hisbah Police Tag Black Friday As Unislamic(picture) by Enyimbamercedes: 9:29am On Nov 27, 2020
The North will drag us back

1 Like

Re: Drama As Hisbah Police Tag Black Friday As Unislamic(picture) by nzeobi(m): 9:30am On Nov 27, 2020
Arrewa:
Fake news!!
Very fake. Help us post pictures of bridges and roads jare. The North is very developed and security is top notch.

2 Likes

Re: Drama As Hisbah Police Tag Black Friday As Unislamic(picture) by Bodexman(m): 9:30am On Nov 27, 2020
Moferere:
Sometimes I see reason in Nnamdi Kanu.

He said Nigeria is a zoo undecided

Nigeria is a geographical expression with people with different background, culture and ideology.
Re: Drama As Hisbah Police Tag Black Friday As Unislamic(picture) by Arrewa: 9:30am On Nov 27, 2020
Bodexman:

Nigeria is a geographical expression with people with different background, culture and ideology.
ok
Re: Drama As Hisbah Police Tag Black Friday As Unislamic(picture) by Bodexman(m): 9:31am On Nov 27, 2020
Enyimbamercedes:
The North will drag us back

If not for the British that merged us together, the North should be in the league of chad, Niger, Somalia, etc where they'll be implementing their full backward policies.

We need a referendum asap!

1 Like

Re: Drama As Hisbah Police Tag Black Friday As Unislamic(picture) by Muna4real(f): 9:33am On Nov 27, 2020
Fahdiga:
They should bomb anyone that mentions Black Friday. fools

Or behead them. Nothing gives them joy than beheading grin

1 Like

Re: Drama As Hisbah Police Tag Black Friday As Unislamic(picture) by DennisEche(m): 9:55am On Nov 27, 2020
Arrewa:
Fake news!!
Lols you wished it is fake but na koko, are you surprised that your people can pulled this kind of madness. I feel for you bro, you must be in pain seeing your people like this. I won't even br surprised that if you are made the hisbah chair you would do more than this.
What kind of Islam are you people practicing here,Dubai ,Qatar and co have Left this behind.
Naija Muslims stop dragging the world back

1 Like

Re: Drama As Hisbah Police Tag Black Friday As Unislamic(picture) by DennisEche(m): 9:57am On Nov 27, 2020
nzeobi:

Very fake. Help us post pictures of bridges and roads jare. The North is very developed and security is top notch.
Lols, the thing hit am well, aboki na aboki.
The next na for him to start posting Bridges built by Ganduje
Re: Drama As Hisbah Police Tag Black Friday As Unislamic(picture) by Arysexy(m): 10:00am On Nov 27, 2020
Thunder fire hisbah. Friday is not exclusive to Muslims. As a matter of fact, 7 days of the week originated from Rome as well as the Gregorian calendar we use.

These terrorists should shut up
Re: Drama As Hisbah Police Tag Black Friday As Unislamic(picture) by DennisEche(m): 10:01am On Nov 27, 2020
MajesticKris:
Wow the sooner we Know, Nigeria is divided, the better...

Very Backward set of people... Yet they are the very set, that travel's out alot...

FOOL'S
No mind them, wahala for who be poor Muslims because such laws are for them. The rich ones are either shopping from Alibaba,Jumia,conga etc

2 Likes

Re: Drama As Hisbah Police Tag Black Friday As Unislamic(picture) by DennisEche(m): 10:03am On Nov 27, 2020
Muna4real:

Or behead them. Nothing gives them joy than beheading grin
Lols, na their way,
Re: Drama As Hisbah Police Tag Black Friday As Unislamic(picture) by DennisEche(m): 10:05am On Nov 27, 2020
Emempaul:
I cant fit laff finish oooooo
my belle e as wan to tear ooo

THE MANGER
LETTER OF NOTOFICATION

LMOA

LAFFING IN SWAHILI
No mind the The letter writer, instead of channeling the energy to this he would have probably gone to school to learn how to write simple sentences

(1) (2) (Reply)

FG Finally Breaks Silence, Speaks On Omah Lay's Arrest In Uganda / VP Osinbajo Presides Over FEC Meeting, President Buhari Participates Virtually / Buhari Not Stingy, Gave Me Envelope With Foreign Currency -adesina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.