Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,341 members, 7,815,681 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:28 PM

Ndigbo Remain Their Greatest Problem ― Bianca Ojukwu. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ndigbo Remain Their Greatest Problem ― Bianca Ojukwu. (3167 Views)

Bianca Ojukwu At Chukwuemeka Ezeife’s Burial / Garba Shehu: Those Calling For Secession Are Nigeria’s Greatest Problem / Bianca Ojukwu Stuns At Adaure Igbo Women Event In Uk(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ndigbo Remain Their Greatest Problem ― Bianca Ojukwu. by Nobody: 1:38pm On Nov 27, 2020
You really think that yoruba culture and language is surviving in Lagos? Go to Lagos island where yorubas are reading and writing in igbo or english language. How come me that spent 3 years in Lag cannot speak yoruba language. All I hear in Lagos is igbo or english. Lagos is being colonized by we. grin cheesy

Lagos is an igbo state. grin

Lipscomb:
You yourself know that the woman just blabbing ... someone like you was born in Yorubaland you have all your education in western Nigeria you speak the language you can write the language.
Infact you can claim to be a yoruba man because you can't speak your language.

You have no business in your region Because you have been colonized and subjugated.

Cc gabriel 004

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ndigbo Remain Their Greatest Problem ― Bianca Ojukwu. by Gabriel004: 2:20pm On Nov 27, 2020
tutin:
You really think that yoruba culture and language is surviving in Lagos? Go to Lagos island where yorubas are reading and writing in igbo or english language. How come me that spent 3 years in Lag cannot speak yoruba language. All I hear in Lagos is igbo or english. Lagos is being colonized by we. grin cheesy

When you are done fooling your parents in arochukwu village. Let us know.

3 Likes

Re: Ndigbo Remain Their Greatest Problem ― Bianca Ojukwu. by orunto27: 2:43pm On Nov 27, 2020
Obama/Kerry/Saudi/China Pandemic:
U.S. It is RISE-RAISE IMMIGRANT SOCIETIES EVERYWHERE..
THE FULANIS. It is RIFE-RAISE ISLAMISATION FULANISATION EVERYWHERE.
THE IGBOS. It is RIBA-RAISE IGBO BUSINESS EVERYWHERE.
THAT IS WHY THE IGBOS WANT 2023 PRESIDENCY BY ALL MEANS.
Re: Ndigbo Remain Their Greatest Problem ― Bianca Ojukwu. by orunto27: 2:47pm On Nov 27, 2020
Obama/Kerry/Saudi/China Pandemic:
U.S. It is RISE-RAISE IMMIGRANT SOCIETIES EVERYWHERE..
THE FULANIS. It is RIFE-RAISE ISLAMISATION FULANISATION EVERYWHERE.
THE IGBOS. It is RIBA-RAISE IGBO BUSINESS EVERYWHERE.
THAT IS WHY THE IGBOS WANT 2023 PRESIDENCY BY ALL MEANS.
From Orisa37.
Re: Ndigbo Remain Their Greatest Problem ― Bianca Ojukwu. by nku5: 3:58pm On Nov 27, 2020
This set of SE governors is the absolute worst. Very useless ponmo men

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Remain Their Greatest Problem ― Bianca Ojukwu. by Eastlink(m): 4:03pm On Nov 27, 2020
Badonasty:
Wise words madam....Igbo people didn't vote for Ojukwu when he contested the presidential election that year but they're shouting biafra, igbo presidency upandan
Who told you Igbos didn’t vote for Ojukwu? Misinformed people opening mouth to talk nonsense. The 1 million vote and third place he got in 2007 na you vote am? Igbo votes were shared between Obasanjo, Buhari and Ojukwu. With Obasanjo rigging massively in the east.

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Remain Their Greatest Problem ― Bianca Ojukwu. by Badonasty(m): 4:17pm On Nov 27, 2020
Eastlink:
Who told you Igbos didn’t vote for Ojukwu? Misinformed people opening mouth to talk nonsense. The 1 million vote and third place he got in 2007 na you vote am? Igbo votes were shared between Obasanjo, Buhari and Ojukwu. With Obasanjo rigging massively in the east.

lol....all Igbos should have voted for him na...your biafra president

2 Likes

Re: Ndigbo Remain Their Greatest Problem ― Bianca Ojukwu. by Dedetwo(m): 5:21pm On Nov 27, 2020
Ndigbo can be many things to different people but certainly idiots. The single act of your husband, Emeka Ojukwu, found Ndigbo in this present predicament. If Ojukwu did not foolishly appoint Banjo as the command of 101 Bridage, the Nigeria\Biafra war would have a different outcome.
Re: Ndigbo Remain Their Greatest Problem ― Bianca Ojukwu. by cybernaut(m): 5:51pm On Nov 27, 2020
Useless woman you want political office idiot. Whenever you see them speak against Igbo tribe they are looking for political office. Your father also keep us in these mess too. How many factories have you build in nnewi now but you are busy dragging heritance of ojukwu forefathers. Idiot ...
Re: Ndigbo Remain Their Greatest Problem ― Bianca Ojukwu. by Nobody: 6:35pm On Nov 27, 2020
Lol they're busy devlopin and kololizing lagus.. grin but when they hear rattarattat na them go first enter first bus to abakaliki..them no go hear watin this wise woman dey talk

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Remain Their Greatest Problem ― Bianca Ojukwu. by Ojiofor: 6:45pm On Nov 27, 2020
gidgiddy:

Did the same truth save ENDSARS Protesters st Lekki toll gate? We live in a Police state where protesting against government attracts a death sentence

Continue to encourage mass suicide mission of our Igbo youths and after come here to shed crocodile tears as if you and your demented supreme leader cares.
Re: Ndigbo Remain Their Greatest Problem ― Bianca Ojukwu. by NoIgboSoundTueh: 6:52pm On Nov 27, 2020
Gandollaar:
Hahahaha Hahahahaa... colonized and subjugated?

First off, I'm a traditional title holder in my region. Two, I'm not like you from Ilawe Ekiti claiming lagosian. Most of you don't even know the Abules you come from originally.

That's why your Abules are mostly populated by goats and chickens and broken tarred roads done in 1940s.

Safe for few old men and women in your villages, the place is desolate cos you all have abandoned it for Lagos.

I speak and write my language 100%.

Igbos own Lagos.
This tobacco seller again
Abia, Anambra, Imo, Ebonyi, Enugu are shitholes that struggle for survival at Nigeria expense.
They had no golden age neither do they have a bright future.
Igbos own Lagos yet the only time we see Igbo flyer is in obituaries and in memoriam

2 Likes

Re: Ndigbo Remain Their Greatest Problem ― Bianca Ojukwu. by gidgiddy: 8:15pm On Nov 27, 2020
Ojiofor:

Continue to encourage mass suicide mission of our Igbo youths and after come here to shed crocodile tears as if you and your demented supreme leader cares.

Its one of the reasons Igbos should strive to be an independent country. Igbos have no business being part of a country where security forces routinely kill unarmed protesters
Re: Ndigbo Remain Their Greatest Problem ― Bianca Ojukwu. by Nobody: 8:35pm On Nov 27, 2020
Leave her alone. Na by force to re-marry? undecided

But when I said ikwerres should take dna test to know their origin, you called me a dictator.

Juliusmalema:
[s] We have told this woman times without number to re-marry but she refused.

We are republican in nature and supports free decisions. Since the husband is dead and she is still young, we allowed her traditionally to re-marry

Instead of pretending to be widow and be enjoying around and doing the un-Imaginable

Bianca pls re-marry......
[/s]
Re: Ndigbo Remain Their Greatest Problem ― Bianca Ojukwu. by Ojiofor: 9:03pm On Nov 27, 2020
gidgiddy:

Its one of the reasons Igbos should strive to be an independent country. Igbos have no business being part of a country where security forces routinely kill unarmed protesters

And you think independence is gotten through wishful thinking,you just wake up and say give us independent even without the support of your political leaders?MNK has deceive many of you that he has divine calling to achieve Biafra.Asi Asi otu abulezi.
Re: Ndigbo Remain Their Greatest Problem ― Bianca Ojukwu. by gidgiddy: 9:25pm On Nov 27, 2020
Ojiofor:

And you think independence is gotten through wishful thinking,you just wake up and say give us independent even without the support of your political leaders?MNK has deceive many of you that he has divine calling to achieve Biafra.Asi Asi otu abulezi.

What are political leaders without the people? Political leaders of Nigeria are only after their welfare. Struggle for independence comes from the people
Re: Ndigbo Remain Their Greatest Problem ― Bianca Ojukwu. by Ojiofor: 9:52pm On Nov 27, 2020
gidgiddy:

What are political leaders without the people? Political leaders of Nigeria are only after their welfare. Struggle for independence comes from the people

Why not replace the corrupt political leaders with pious IPOB politicians?
Is that not how it is done in other countries?
Without political power you guys are wasting time,resources and lives for nothing.
Without political power, IPOB will always receive Obigbo treatment from politicians like Wike and co.

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Remain Their Greatest Problem ― Bianca Ojukwu. by gidgiddy: 11:02pm On Nov 27, 2020
Ojiofor:

Why not replace the corrupt political leaders with pious IPOB politicians?
Is that not how it is done in other countries?
Without political power you guys are wasting time,resources and lives for nothing.
Without political power, IPOB will always receive Obigbo treatment from politicians like Wike and co.

Obigbo treatment? That one comes with being part of the Nigerian territory. There was no IPOB in Odi but they got the Obigbo treatment. Same thing in Zakibiam, Zaria, Lekki toll gate. Question a Police officer, you get the Obigbo treatment. Look at an Army officer the wrong way, you get the Obigbo treatment. Rise up against a 'big man' and he will use his connection to make sure you recieve the Obigbo treatment. Nigeria is all about the Obigbo treatment, thats what they use in holding the masses down.
Re: Ndigbo Remain Their Greatest Problem ― Bianca Ojukwu. by Nobody: 11:16pm On Nov 27, 2020
TheLionofLasigi:

Again with the chest beating and silly memes...

Ojukuwu was a runner after allowing 3mill of his people to die of starvation and bullets. But the Biafran side was winning. If you are bragging about starvation deaths then I am sorry, but you are a lost soul.

Nnamdi Cownu is a runner after sleeping in kuje prison.

Your grand parents and uncles were runners when they left their properties and ran off to biafraland during the war.

Your uncles ran like women from my dad during the war while he buried bullets in their skulls.

You guys were runners during the last election when tinubu sent his boys after you.

Your brothers remains runners selling gala in Lagos holdup running away without giving change grin grin

Your brothers are running in Pakistan from their drug lord debtors.

Your drug peddling brothers are running in South Africa from Zulu thugs.

You probably ran from lagos, because fashola drove you out.

Your brothers are leaving their villages running from poverty to Lagos.

The only place you guys aren't running is the Olympics grin

You guys are empty chest beating runners and the only reason your lot are surviving lagos is our non violent nature as Yorubas and the taxation we get from you slaves and your brothers know quite well that if they misyarn or misbehave they'll be sent home in body bags.....

My uncle, run? Hahaha. My uncle that partially led the abagana ambush and cleared 6000 nigerian miscreants in less than 5 hours. He would often tell me with a smile on his face. And stop associating me with IPoB, please. The rest of what you said is quite laughable, so I wouldn't respond to your nonsense.

Was your father in any of these buses on the 31st of march 1968?

Anyways lol, you are still living in the past. The glory days of Lagos is gone . Igbos are leaving, and the land is starting to be occupied by more Osogbo migrants therefore turning it into a slum like most cities in the SW.

I hope you guys don't destroy Lagos before the Binis (Owners of Lagos, and owners of the entire yoruba tribe as a whole) want their land back.

And please, don't come after Ojukwu, he is braver and greater than any afonja in existence. If fulanis come to conquer lagos, they will own the land quickly and efficiently because of the average yoruba man's fear for the fulani. Son of a rat poison drinker. Always betraying people everywhere you go. It was afonja now it is awolowo (a useless scumbag rat). Your tribal trademark is backstabbing, skull mining, drug producing and ritual killings. The same igbos are laughing at you whilst you call them drug peddlers, whilst your region is producing and selling all the drugs in nigeria.

http://www.punchng.com/news/south-west-has-largest-cannabis-farms-ndlea/

The rest of what you said is trash, typical of a yoruba; all yall know how to say is garbage. "Your drug peddling brothers are running in South Africa from Zulu thugs" Is this what your foolish papa told you and you believed him? grin

Sophisticated slowpoke. Of course you will celebrate your primitive leaders for obtuse acts of your tribalistic leaders. No wonder the west is at the bottom of the list in all exams. Primitive idiots. We are not tribalists, we are accommodating and that is why we don't have any source to brag of igbos deporting yorubas. We are not obtuse and tribalistic

Reason why yoruba men are running away from their cursed women to come an marry from the east, even their elites cannot come near any afonja smelly pussy. It stinks to be from a cursed tribe of cursed women lolz.

Those nonsense thugs where burnt if you didn't know.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ndigbo Remain Their Greatest Problem ― Bianca Ojukwu. by Nobody: 11:24pm On Nov 27, 2020
tutin:

My uncle, run? Hahaha. My uncle that partially led the abagana ambush and cleared 6000 nigerian miscreants in less than 5 hours. And stop associating me with IPoB, please. The rest of what you said is quite laughable, so I wouldn't respond to your nonsense.

Was your father in any of these buses on the 31st of march 1968?

Anyways lol, you are still living in the past. The glory days of Lagos is gone . Igbos are leaving, and the land is starting to be occupied by more Osogbo migrants therefore turning it into a slum like most cities in the SW.

I hope you guys don't destroy Lagos before the Binis (Owners of Lagos, and owners of the entire yoruba tribe as a whole) want their land back.

And please, don't come after Ojukwu, he is braver and greater than any afonja in existence. If fulanis come to conquer lagos, they will own the land quickly and efficiently because of the average yoruba man's fear for the fulani. Son of a rat poison drinker. Always betraying people everywhere you go. It was afonja now it is awolowo (a useless scumbag rat). Your tribal trademark is backstabbing, skull mining, drug producing and ritual killings. The same igbos are laughing at you whilst you call them drug peddlers, whilst your region is producing and selling all the drugs in nigeria.

http://www.punchng.com/news/south-west-has-largest-cannabis-farms-ndlea/

The rest of what you said is trash, typical of a yoruba; all yall know how to say is garbage. "Your drug peddling brothers are running in South Africa from Zulu thugs" Is this what your foolish papa told you and you believed him? grin

Sophisticated slowpoke. Of course you will celebrate your primitive leaders for obtuse acts of your tribalistic leaders. No wonder the west is at the bottom of the list in all exams. Primitive idiots. We are not tribalists, we are accommodating and that is why we don't have any source to brag of igbos deporting yorubas. We are not obtuse and tribalistic

Reason why yoruba men are running away from their cursed women to come an marry from the east, even their elites cannot come near any afonja smelly pussy. It stinks to be from a cursed tribe of cursed women lolz.

Those nonsense thugs where burnt if you didn't know.

Bitter child who would have been cum on the carpet....fvck off, writing this long epistle of shit and piss just like what resides in your hollow skull, go to sleep fvcktard
Re: Ndigbo Remain Their Greatest Problem ― Bianca Ojukwu. by Nobody: 11:27pm On Nov 27, 2020
TheLionofLasigi:

Bitter child who would have been cum on the carpet....fvck off, writing this long epistle of shit and piss just like what resides in your hollow skull, go to sleep person

After writing this with your last two brain cells, you are feeling like a hard guy.

Yoruba boy, it is good to know that you are pained.

Dan iska, Cry very well

It must suck to be a slum-dweller from the brown roof republic grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ndigbo Remain Their Greatest Problem ― Bianca Ojukwu. by Nobody: 11:37pm On Nov 27, 2020
tutin:

After writing this with your last two brain cells, you are feeling like a hard guy.

Yoruba boy, it is good to know that you are pained.

Dan iska, Cry very well

It must suck to be a slum-dweller from the brown roof republic grin grin grin grin grin

Go to sleep ret@rd, you have some gala to hawk tommorow morning. Fvck off
Re: Ndigbo Remain Their Greatest Problem ― Bianca Ojukwu. by christopherozo: 1:10am On Nov 28, 2020
nku5:
This set of SE governors is the absolute worst. Very useless ponmo men
To be sincere, truth is bitter
She is saying d pure truth. Igbo businessmen hardly invests in the East but they own d big hotels, filling stations etc in Abuja and Lagos. They are making d unemployment problem in south East to become so bad.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ndigbo Remain Their Greatest Problem ― Bianca Ojukwu. by Gandollaar(f): 4:48am On Nov 28, 2020
NoIgboSoundTueh:

This tobacco seller again
Abia, Anambra, Imo, Ebonyi, Enugu are shitholes that struggle for survival at Nigeria expense.
They had no golden age neither do they have a bright future.
Igbos own Lagos yet the only time we see Igbo flyer is in obituariesi and in memoriam
You have been noticed.

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Remain Their Greatest Problem ― Bianca Ojukwu. by NoIgboSoundTueh: 7:25am On Nov 28, 2020
Gabriel004:
When you are done fooling your parents in arochukwu village. Let us know.

Delusional disorder is a serious mental illness where you can’t tell the difference between what’s real and what’s not. Delusions, or false beliefs, comes in several types. Delusions of grandeur are one of the more common ones. It’s when you believe that you have more power, wealth, smarts, or other grand traits than is true.

I have diagnosed Igbo's problem
Re: Ndigbo Remain Their Greatest Problem ― Bianca Ojukwu. by Difrent: 7:42am On Nov 28, 2020
Gandollaar:

S Eun should include mental assessment by a certified shrink before anyone gets on here.

You see the real problem everyone has with the ibos.....DOMINATION........you want to force down your thoughts on others.....anyone who disagree with you is MAD,.......Fulani dey learn work where iboman dey,
Re: Ndigbo Remain Their Greatest Problem ― Bianca Ojukwu. by Ojiofor: 11:29am On Nov 28, 2020
gidgiddy:

Obigbo treatment? That one comes with being part of the Nigerian territory. There was no IPOB in Odi but they got the Obigbo treatment. Same thing in Zakibiam, Zaria, Lekki toll gate. Question a Police officer, you get the Obigbo treatment. Look at an Army officer the wrong way, you get the Obigbo treatment. Rise up against a 'big man' and he will use his connection to make sure you recieve the Obigbo treatment. Nigeria is all about the Obigbo treatment, thats what they use in holding the masses down.

You guys never face reality.Continue chanting HOLY HOLY HOLY Nnamdi Kanu is another Saviour from now till you get really old.
Advising Igbos is a waste of time.

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Remain Their Greatest Problem ― Bianca Ojukwu. by Moletemike: 12:05pm On Nov 28, 2020
Ojiofor:

You guys never face reality.Continue chanting HOLY HOLY HOLY Nnamdi Kanu is another Saviour from now till you get really old.
Advising Igbos is a waste of time.

THIS IS WHAT NNAMDI KANU WROTE RECENTLY:

“Last night I kept pondering what our eternal leader, Dim Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu, must have gone through in his young brilliant mind when over 50 years ago he had to confront not only the might of a British Government intent on the extermination of the Igbo race but also a global conspiracy against the emergence of Biafra led by turncoat, weak minded Igbo, Ijaw and Ibibio men.

These traitors were to all intent and purposes recruited and groomed as agents of British neo-colonialism to subdue, oppress and subjugate their own people. Something that still obtains till this very day, only this time, via the mindset of a roundly primitive and developmentally regressive Fulani supporter of APC hegemonic tendency.

As if confronting the very formidable British neo-colonial machinery and global diplomatic clout wasn’t enough trouble for the Biafran leader, he also had to contend with enemies within his own ranks. Local backstabbers, envious traitors, sell-outs and Efulefus led by Dr Azikiwe (Zik), Ukpabi Asika, Ifeajuna et al, ganged up against him for no reason. Ojukwu’s only crime was trying to free them and the rest of the Easterners from the doom Nigeria had unleashed on them having witnessed over 300,000 men, women and children of Igbo extraction slaughtered in cold blood in Fulani supporter of APC controlled territories of Northern Nigeria.
Do you know some Igbo Efulefus then and their children now still blame Ojukwu for the 1966 Hausa‐Fulani slaughter of 300,000 Igbos in the north that precipitated the Biafran War? Instead of blaming those that carried out the mass slaughter of their own people, they were busy blaming the only man who was courageous enough to try and save them. Incredible isn’t it?

Zik called his own people fighting for survival rebels. He went as far encouraging the world to starve his children to death by denying them aid. This is how the evil mind of a traitor works.

When you sit down to consider, as I have done, what Ojukwu endured, your love for him will increase a million fold and only then will you understand that trying to lead an ungrateful set of people is the most difficult job on this earth. If in doubt ask Moses and Ojukwu what they endured at the hands of Isrealites and Biafrans respectively”.
Re: Ndigbo Remain Their Greatest Problem ― Bianca Ojukwu. by Ojiofor: 12:30pm On Nov 28, 2020
Moletemike:

THIS IS WHAT NNAMDI KANU WROTE RECENTLY:

“Last night I kept pondering what our eternal leader, Dim Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu, must have gone through in his young brilliant mind when over 50 years ago he had to confront not only the might of a British Government intent on the extermination of the Igbo race but also a global conspiracy against the emergence of Biafra led by turncoat, weak minded Igbo, Ijaw and Ibibio men.

These traitors were to all intent and purposes recruited and groomed as agents of British neo-colonialism to subdue, oppress and subjugate their own people. Something that still obtains till this very day, only this time, via the mindset of a roundly primitive and developmentally regressive Fulani supporter of APC hegemonic tendency.

As if confronting the very formidable British neo-colonial machinery and global diplomatic clout wasn’t enough trouble for the Biafran leader, he also had to contend with enemies within his own ranks. Local backstabbers, envious traitors, sell-outs and Efulefus led by Dr Azikiwe (Zik), Ukpabi Asika, Ifeajuna et al, ganged up against him for no reason. Ojukwu’s only crime was trying to free them and the rest of the Easterners from the doom Nigeria had unleashed on them having witnessed over 300,000 men, women and children of Igbo extraction slaughtered in cold blood in Fulani supporter of APC controlled territories of Northern Nigeria.
Do you know some Igbo Efulefus then and their children now still blame Ojukwu for the 1966 Hausa‐Fulani slaughter of 300,000 Igbos in the north that precipitated the Biafran War? Instead of blaming those that carried out the mass slaughter of their own people, they were busy blaming the only man who was courageous enough to try and save them. Incredible isn’t it?

Zik called his own people fighting for survival rebels. He went as far encouraging the world to starve his children to death by denying them aid. This is how the evil mind of a traitor works.

When you sit down to consider, as I have done, what Ojukwu endured, your love for him will increase a million fold and only then will you understand that trying to lead an ungrateful set of people is the most difficult job on this earth. If in doubt ask Moses and Ojukwu what they endured at the hands of Isrealites and Biafrans respectively”.

Ojukwu we know but who gave MNK mandate to lead us to Biafra that we should be grateful for?
Did we send him SOS in London to come back and declare Biafra for us?
You Igbos are worshiping him already calling him their saviour what else does he want?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Miyetti Allah Trends As Nigerians React To The Presidential Seal Of Group / The Pain Of Gowon: The Tears Of Living To Bury Your Children & Grandchildren / Nigerians, Prepare For What Is About To Come

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.